Dazed, Cuckolded and Confused

Story Info
First time cuckold humiliation.
2.7k words
3.35
42.2k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was at the door, I was about to become a real cuckold.

Sara smiled at me and said...

"Be careful what you wish for, I intend to enjoy myself!"

My heart was beating even faster.

"But I can still say stop...if I feel uncomfortable can't I?"

The irritation on Sara's face was undeniable.

"Yes, but feeling uncomfortable is part of your fantasy isn't it?!"

Sara opened the door and John stood there smiling.

"Wow you're even sexier than your pictures Sara, I'm John."

Sara smiled and waved him inside.

"This is my cuckold boyfriend. CUCKY."

John barely glanced at me.

"Why don't you get our guest a drink cucky?"

I faltered for a second scared to leave them alone.

"Take your time."

John smirked.

Shit, now I really did feel out of control.
I heard laughter as I went into the kitchen.

Returning promptly (to Sara and John's distaste) Sara was sitting on John's lap.

"John's got a request...Being as this is his first time, he doesn't mind you videoing the session."

Sara frowned.

"But asked that for the first time you're not in the room during the fucking cucky. How do you feel about that?"

I was stunned, this was one of my/our hard rules.

"I thought..."

Sara cut me dead.

"If you want this to happen...we discussed that we might have to bend some of the rules."

John smiled and I knew that anything I'd previously asked Sara for, might be at risk.

"Have I got any choice?"

Sara looked hurt but I noticed she carried on stroking John's cock through his trousers.

"Of course you have, we can stop right now my love."

She knew I desperately wanted to try this fantasy. She was taking advantage of my twisted desires.

"As long as everything's on camera and there are no secrets."

Sara pulled John from the couch (a little too quickly for my liking.)

"Of course, I'll wank you off to the video later, I promise."

Sara planted a quick kiss on my lips and then led John by the trousers to the bedroom.

I stood alone as they disappeared giggling out of sight.

I stood there a while desperately trying to hear every movement, every sound that carried from that bedroom.

Finally I sat down and started to panic...what have I done? Why have I agreed to something this crazy?

It was the worst twenty minutes of my life before I could actually hear them start fucking.

Not hearing but imagining what was happening (with virtual silence) was much worse than I could have imagined.

To my shame...my cock got hard in its cage at the first sounds of Sara and her new Bull enjoying themselves.

The fucking only lasted about fifteen minutes and I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that my first experience was almost over.

But it wasn't...the dreaded silence again, (thankfully only ten minutes this time) then I heard the bed springs straining again.

The sex lasted half an hour...and then I heard my name called from the other room.

"Almost done cucky! Good boy for not interrupting us, we will be out soon."

As promised they both emerged looking dishevelled.

John smiled at me.

"Thanks for letting fuck your girlfriend, she's spectacular in the sack. I'd love to re-visit you both again. You could come in next time, I'm more relaxed about the situation now."

I fained a smile and shot Sara a glance but she was looking in the opposite direction.

"Maybe."

I lied, Sara knew full well that seeing any potential Bulls twice was another one of our rules.

"Thanks for the fucking John, I loved it!"

Sara planted a kiss on John's cheek before we bid him farewell.

Sara closed the door and lent her back against it and grinned at me.

"I can officially call you my cuckold now.'

My dick twitched.

"So..how does it feel?"

I was anxious to find out what had happened, I made a move to kiss her.

"Not yet cucky!"

Sara pushed me away.

"No, let me recover first and I asked you a question?"

Trying not to get angry. I had to control my own desire.

"The silence was crushing..I had to stop myself from coming into the room."

Sara smiled.

"Delicious, maybe I won't show you the video and keep you guessing, what could be sexier?"

I blurted out "No!"

Sara frowned.

"No? Who's the Queen in this role-playing, you or me?"

She headed to the couch in silence and lit a cigarette.

I tried to hide my disappointment and enjoy the teasing until finally I almost shouted...

"So what happened?!"

Sara tutted.

"We fucked of course..."

Whe was enjoying winding me up, I'd always imagined she'd jump on me straight after and let me re-claim her.

"Details? Please Sara..I can't take it.."

Sara smiled.

"Oh my poor cucky, are you dying to know? Ask me questions then..."

She really was being a bitch now.

I groaned.

"Can I watch the video like you promised?"

Sara raised her eyebrows as if confused.

"Shit I didn't hit record!"

I flew off the handle at hearing this.

"What?! You're fucking kidding me right?"

Sara waved her hand to calm me down

"I'm just playing the bitch you wanted!
Of course I videoed it...but I've had a brilliant idea about that...firstly I loved the experience and fully intend to do it again."

My mouth went dry at hearing this, she'd always teased about possibly wanting to do it more.

"So being as it's happening again, I thought that next time I fuck a bull, you can watch the video of the previous encounter during it?"

My mouth fell open I couldn't believe her front but I was also instantly hard at the idea.

"Looks like someone also agrees with me...so that's settled it will give you something to look forward to next time...and will also break up the silences for you."

Sara smiled at how cleverly she'd sown that one up.

"Did you save the condoms?"

I held my breath.

"Yes I've saved your precious trophys although he came three times..once in my mouth without one."

I instantly wanted to taste her mouth..

"He came loads too, much more than you and of course his cock was gloriously bigger than yours."

She gauged my reaction carefully but I was ashamed to look into her eyes, I was lost in lust.

"He fucked me hard..just so your not surprised when you see the video..no lies between me and my cucky."

"Did..did you orgasm?"

I awaited my fate.

"Didn't you hear me enjoying myself? Of course I did! You wanted me to enjoy it didn't you or what's the point?"

God this was real now, it had already gone too far.

I sat down with my head in my hands.

"Don't be upset darling, this was your fantasy remember?"

I finally snapped.

"I know it was! But when do I get mine?!"

Sara gave me her best disappointed face...

"When are you going to learn? Some things are worth waiting for aren't they?"

Sara was always right about sex.

"Wait here."

Sara got up and headed to the bedroom and I could hear her rummaging around.

She returned an agonising fifteen minutes later wearing her Cuckoldress outfit - A dark blue pinafore dress, white shirt and blue ankle socks. She capped off the outfit with some very stern shoes.

In one hand she held the latex gloves (that had never been washed, only ever licked clean after our fantasy role-playing.) and in the other hand she held two more full condoms.

"Reward time or should I say dinner time?"

I was completely gone at the vision of my Cuckoldress.

I could bearly speak.

"Strip off and sit next to me, no touching though."

My clothes flew off me and like a happy pupoy, I obeyed her completely.

"Good cuckold, it nice to say that for real finally!"

I nodded blanknley, she could have called me anything.

"What are these?"

Sara held the condoms in front of my face, I could smell the sex and rubber, I stumbled with my words.

"Co..Condoms."

Sara grinned.

"Actually, my bulls used condoms.. full of his spunk, I bet you can't wait to taste them!"

Actually I wasn't sure if I'd like the taste, Sara had made me eat my own cum during cuckold training but I'd never tasted another man's before.

"Should I wank you off in one as I feed you the other?"

My head felt dizzy, I nodded a little too eagely.

"Or should I smear own over your face and use the other as lube while you fuck me?"

Both options had me raging hard.

"Or should you lick one out of me now and maybe...give you other one to carry around with you for the next few days? You could hold it in your mouth and wank."

Sara smiled meanly at this last suggestion.

"I don't..."

Sara cut me off quickly...

"Too many options, poor cucky is confused"

She laughed and I got harder.

Sara studied me for a moment.

"Before any if that, I've got something to ask you."

I instantly was worried what I'd agree to in my current state of lust.

"I want to fuck John again, I want him to be a regular boyfriend..now I know that we both agreed that we didn't want to do that but..."

Sara put her hand onto my cock cage then quickly unlocked my dick. Sara started wanking me.

"I think I'd feel safer just seeing a regular bull at first. John fits the bill perfectly and he has no designs to steal me off you, he's a really nice guy actually.."

Sara smiled before I could protest.

"Pretty please cucky, my lovely cuckold.."

Sara removed her hand from my cock and started to pull on the latex training gloves.

"But we said..."

Sara grasped my shaft with the smooth latex and put the other hand in my mouth to stop any protests.

"My cuckold, such a good cucky."

She started to gag me with her rubber hand and I involuntarily whimpered.

"Awww that's my good boy, then it's settled he's my new regular bull."

The latex fingers pinched my tongue.

"My new boyfriend! cucky I promise to start to include you more during the sex acts next time."

Sara removed her hands from my mouth and cock and picked up a full condom. She motioned to pour the contents over the gloves and looked at me for agreement.

"But I'M your boyfriend..."

Sara emptied the condoms contents onto the gloves and rubbed her hands together.

"Ssshhh my darling cuckold this is what you wanted."

She replaced one hand back onto my cock, it felt deliciously cold...I jumped back a little but she grasped me firmly.

"I bet that's heavenly, who'd have thought another man's cum would end up on these gloves? Lucky cucky."

It was heavenly, the latex glided over my shaft and the latex dragged softy.

Sara tentatively brought the other glove to my nose, I could smell the foreign seman, my tongue snaked out.

"Bad cuckold!"

Sara stopped suddenly.

"Well? Don't you want to make me happy? Don't you trust me?"

I hated saying it but I was too far gone.

"Ok as long as he never gets in-between us as a couple. I fucking love you Sara!"

Sara grinned from ear to ear and I knew I'd crumbled way too early.

"You've made me really happy cucky. Now I'm going to make you happy too."

I was confused.

"Your Queen can now have a regular boyfriend and you're happy to please her, right? Also you promise to never make a fuss about it, ever!"

Sara was literally 'Milking' everything she could out of the situation.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!"

I begged her to touch me. Sara looked at me up and down before continuing.

I worried what other demands she might come up with.

Finally Sara smiled and made a big show of putting her latex spunky fingers in my mouth.

I greedily started sucking on her gloved fingers, this annoyed her instantly, and she thrust her whole hand into my mouth; I gagged and was denied any luxury of getting used to the taste.

Sara started wanking me roughly to punish me further. I looked at her and she was obviously physically enjoying abusing me.

I knew that if I orgasmed now, she would have made this her cuckold fantasy.

Sara's face smiled lovingly as she became increasingly rougher.

"I bet you'd have loved to get that spunk from the source wouldn't you?"

I could barley answer.

"I love hearing you gag."

Sara dug deeper into my mouth with her probing latex fingers, I nearly threw up.

"Don't be such a baby, how many times has your cock gagged me? I deserve this you dirty bastard. So take it like a good boy and stop complaining!"

I retched and her other hand gripped my cock harder, she pumped it faster.

"Finally I got the fucking I wanted, he was great, fantastic body and delicious cock."

Sara started to slide her fist in and out of my mouth, I could no longer taste anything.

"I didn't want to tell you before but he was a little rough with me."

Shocked I tried to pull away, another rule had been broken.

"Oh no you don't!! I want your spunk."

Sara removed her hand from my mouth and through tears I gasped for air.

Then I felt a probing gloved finger up my anus, she wiggled a latex finger inside of me and grinned.

To my horror Sarah quickly removed the dirty finger and stuck it back in my mouth.

"Dirty cucky I bet you love that..."

I almost threw up and my eyes watered.

"You love it, don't cry it's almost over, cum for me cucky."

I felt the first signs of my impending orgasm, Sara did too.

"That's it! Good boy, almost there, just imagine hearing John and I next door as you're watching tonight's video?"

Dazed, I nodded.

"Lucky boy! You can see how he used me, he was sooo hard."

She was trying to tip me over the edge.

"Open wider! And close your eyes, trust me."

I begged her no but I was too near to disobey now and so I shut my eyes.

Without my gaze upon her Sara started to get rougher. She slapped me and forced her fingers up my nose and then continued to gag me with the spunk soaked glove.

Just as I was about to orgasm, Sara sneakily grabbed the other forgotten condom and forced it's contents into my mouth.

Choking she placed her hand tightly over my mouth and nose. The shock sent me over the edge and my cock started to shoot. I could hear Sara laughing wildly as she gripped my cock even tighter.

"Get that all swallowed down you dirty cuckold bitch, every last drop!"

My orgasm was monumental and I groaned as Sara's lovers cold sperm slid down my throat.

"Good boy! Good cuckold! That's it, ohhh you've really have made me happy!"

Finally Sara released both hands and I slumped back confused and spent. I kept my eyes closed ashamed to look at her. Sara lovingly stroked my face with her latex fingers cooing..

"Good boy, that's my cucky."

Sara suddenly slapped my face so I would open my eyes. She took hold of my jaw roughly as her other hand ripped at my hair. Sara stared deeply into my eyes...

"That's nothing, I'm going to destroy you with your own fantasy and you're going to beg me to do it, aren't you? CUCKOLD?"

I was completely unnerved but also fully lost to this Goddess.

"Yes Cuckoldress, yes."

Sara smiled and stood quickly stripping off her latex gloves. She threw them down into my face.

"Clean those stinky gloves up you dirty cuckold, you made a mess on them."

"I want them spotless and while you're at it...clean the inside of those condoms too! If you're going to be allowed to keep future trophys look after them!"

Sara left me dazed and confused.

What had I started?