Dazzlers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers

“Well, I’m all about presents,” I said. “Let’s do it.”

“Go sit down in one of those chairs,” Jade ordered.

I did as I was told, and Jade turned to Kyra suddenly, kissing her deeply. Kyra moaned into Jade’s mouth, reaching up to press her face closer. Jade grabbed Kyra’s shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it aside, continuing the kiss. Kyra unfastened her own bra, and out sprang the plump breasts I had grown so fond of while we were together. Kyra threw her bra aside and they kissed more, pressing their tits together.

I swallowed hard. I could feel the blood rushing to my pussy, making it swell and my clit began to harden. They were really getting into it, Jade kneading Kyra’s tits, and Kyra squeezing Jade’s ass. Jade began to push Kyra’s skirt off her, her panties coming off along with it.

A gasp escaped me. “Oh, Jesus,” I whispered.

This evoked a giggle from both of them.

“I think she’s liking this,” Jade said.

“I think she is, too,” Kyra agreed, as she slid her hands down and took hold of the flimsy thong that still covered Jade’s pussy. Kyra pulled the thong off her, kneeling down as she did so, and looked up at Jade as if for permission to taste her sweet pussy.

Jade looked at me. “You want to watch her eat me, Lyssa?”

“As long as I get a turn, I don’t give a damn,” I barked.

They both laughed, and Kyra slipped her tongue between Jade’s swollen pussy lips. A flood of memories returned to me of the way Kyra used to eat pussy, and I had to bet she had only gotten better in the years since we split up. Jade let out a moan, and held on to Kyra’s head as if for balance. Kyra buried her mouth in Jade’s pussy, rubbing her nose in it, chewing on it, sucking it.

“Oh my GOD, Kyra, you are awesome!” Jade cried. “God, that’s good, keep licking me, that feels so … oh god, that’s good!”

I suddenly realized I had been literally squirming in the chair the whole time, doing everything I could to keep from jumping out of that chair and taking them both down and fucking the daylights out of them. Jade caught a sidelong glance at me and began to laugh through her gasps.

“Kyra,” she said, “I think we should let the birthday girl play with us, too.”

Kyra laughed. “I suppose you’re right.” She stood up, and they both looked at me.

They approached my chair, Jade taking hold of my shirt, and Kyra taking hold of my jeans, and within seconds they had me undressed. Jade shoved my chair against the table.

“You ready?” she asked, a glint in her eye.

Before I could answer, she had tilted my head back so that it rested on the table, and hopped onto the table with her knees on it, straddling my face. Kyra, meanwhile, pushed my knees into my chest, exposing my blood-engorged pussy.

“Mmmm,” Kyra moaned, “I almost forgot what this pussy looks like when it’s ready to get sucked on.”

I couldn’t reply. I grabbed Kyra’s head and pulled her face into my cunt with one hand and grabbed Jade’s ass and pushed her pussy into my face with the other. I sucked on her clit, running my tongue over it, and she returned the enthusiasm, grabbing my head and grinding her pussy into my face.

“Oh god, Lyssa!” she screamed. “Oh Jesus, you suck clit so good, keep…oh god!!!”

I was letting out muffled screams of my own as Kyra dipped her tongue in and out of my pussy, licking and sucking on my clit. I had forgotten how good she was! She spread open my cunt lips with her fingers and buried herself in my pussy. I thrust my hips, silently begging for her to fill my pussy with her fingers.

Jade reached down and spread open her own pussy lips with her fingers, grabbed me by the back of the head, and fucked my mouth with her pussy, riding my face, grinding herself into me. I held on to her now, not for force but for stability against her forceful thrusting.

Kyra finally took the hint, and slid one, then two, then three fingers into me. I could feel my pussy stretching around her fingers as she continued to suck my clit, and then began to work her fingers in and out of me. My body stiffened as if it were already on the edge of orgasm, and I began to return Jade’s thrusting with a little tongue-fucking of my own.

Jade continued her cries. “Oh, God, Lyssa, that feels so good, I love this, I love riding your face, Kyra, Kyra, keep eating her, I want her to cum, I want her to scream into my pussy, I want to feel her cum! Make her cum, Kyra, hurry, I’m gonna cum soon…”

As Jade spoke, Kyra redoubled her efforts, holding me tightly by the hip to steady me, slamming her fingers into my pussy and rubbing her whole face, mouth, tongue, nose, even cheeks, into my pussy. My entire body was trembling, overwhelmed, insatiable, hovering on the ravenous edge of the orgasm.

Jade cried out, “She’s getting close, I can feel her! Come on, Lyssa, cum, cum for us, give it up!”

At that very instant, the orgasm broke, and I splintered into waves of white-hot passion. Only Kyra’s grip on my hips and Jade’s hold on my head kept me from falling out of the chair as I arched and thrashed in pleasure.

And no sooner had I neared the end of my orgasm, than Jade screamed, “Oh shit, I’m gonna … I’m gonna…I’m…Oh god, Lyssa! I’m cumming!”

She didn’t have to tell me that. Although in retrospect, she could have warned me that she was a squirter. A hot jet of girl cum shot from her pussy, drenching my chin and flowing to my tits as I continued to suck on her clit. She screamed and trembled as the orgasm blasted through her, finally subsiding in gentle waves.

She slid down off the table and collapsed on my lap, while Kyra made her way to the cot, smiling. She lay down and watched us with a curious, endearing look on her face, as we gasped to catch our breath.

After a few moments, Jade and I opened our eyes and looked at each other.

“That was so amazing,” she said.

“Oh god, I know it. You’ve got such a sweet pussy, I never imagined I’d get the chance to taste it.”

“I didn’t know you’d be this good, or I would have given it to you a long time ago!” she said, and we both giggled.

Jade looked over at Kyra, who was still smiling peacefully.

“You know what I think, though?” Jade said.

“What’s that.” I replied.

“I think Kyra needs to cum, too. It’s only fair after the orgasm she just gave you.”

Kyra’s eyes widened.

“I think you’re right,” I said. We grinned, and made our way to the cot.

Kyra put up no argument. Jade reached down and parted Kyra’s legs.

“You have a beautiful pussy,” she said. “You’re beautiful all over.” She bent down and gave Kyra’s cunt a few long, slow licks. Kyra moaned loudly.

I reached over and rubbed Kyra’s breasts, watching Jade’s tongue slide between her pussy lips. I bent over and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking it the way I had sucked Jade’s clit only moments before. Jade pushed Kyra’s knees into her chest, and I hooked my arm around one leg, keeping it up out of the way. I could still get a good view of Jade’s work on this gorgeous pink pussy, and Kyra buried one hand in my hair and the other in Jade’s, thrusting her hips the way I had done, and I knew she had the desire to be filled, too. Luckily Jade picked up on this, and worked two fingers into Kyra’s gloriously tight pussy, working them slowly in and out. Kyra literally cannot speak if she’s seriously aroused, and by her gasps, shrieks, and moans, I could tell there would be no words. Finally, Kyra began unwittingly holding her breath, in desperate anticipation of the orgasm. Jade worked her fingers faster, harder, licking and sucking with a little more force, until Kyra finally broke into cries of, “Oh, Oh, Oh God, it’s, I’m…. Oh Shit!!!!”

Her hand tightened on my hair and pushed my mouth further onto her breast, and I could see her pushing Jade’s face into her pussy as she writhed and shook in ecstasy. Jade sucked even harder on her clit, until she finally pushed her away, gasping, “No more, no more…please, no more…”

Jade and I chuckled; we all collapsed in a pile on top of Kyra, regaining normal consciousness.

When the haze lifted, and we reluctantly got dressed again, Jade sneaked us out of the secret room and we headed nonchalantly back into the chaos of the club. Kyra grabbed my hand and looked at me, smiled, and gave my hand a little squeeze.

I couldn’t help but smile back. I gathered her to me and kissed her forehead.

“If that was all you wanted,” I said into her ear, “you should have just told me. Next time we’ll have to do that with Tyler.”

“Really?” she said, her eyes lighting up.

“He has always wondered how you suck cock,” I said teasingly.

I kissed her forehead once more, and went to find my man. I would have a very interesting story to tell him while he fucked my brains out tonight.

Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers
12