(DBZ) Two of a Kind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to move. Hugging his body with her legs and panting hot lustful breaths; she made to roll her hips yet his grip on her backside held her still, his fingers firm, but not painful. Furious at his sudden obstinacy, she glared down at him only to find him flaunting a smug smirk, his lust darkened eyes brimming with mirth beneath the mask. Seeing the challenge in his gaze, she forced herself to match his stare as she angled her heels upward, pressing them against the base of his spine as she searched out that one special spot.

"Fuck..." the word left Trunks in a ragged gasp as his hips gave an involuntary thrust. Shuddering at the sudden pleasure, Chichi grind, realising she'd found his tail spot, before focusing all her attention on that small dot of brown fur. She could feel him tremble at her every touch, his quickening breath punctured by a slur of deep animalistic grunts that only spurred her on, straining his resolve to the limits of his endurance. His fingers were digging into her buttocks, his grip so tight she was sure his nails would leave half-moon marks, yet she didn't care and kept her gaze locked to his own, watching the smugness vanish from his features.

When she was sure he could take no more, she used the grip her thighs had on his mid-section as leverage to raise herself up his length before suddenly crashing back down. His resolve all but spent, the demi-Saiyan lurched upward to meet her, their lower bodies slapping together wetly as they both moaned out in delight.

Raking her nails over his muscular torso, Chichi began rolling her hips in circles, experimentally flexing her inner muscles as she rhythmically worked herself along the length of his arousal. Caught up in his own pleasure, Trunks was driving his cock into her in a powerful rhythm that tore a ragged moan from her each time he filled her depths. It took all of a moment for them to fall into a rhythm so that when he thrust inside her, she would rotate her hips into his, knocking her clit against his pelvis.

"Oohhh...shit you're so deep inside!" She moaned, throwing her head back and arching her spine as pulse after pulse of white hot fire ripped through her. He was being so wild; she could feel his every thrust pummelling her depths, forcing her body to bounce up and down to his tempo.

She shuddered as a sudden tickling sensation ghosted over the skin of her belly, his callused fingers stimulating the sensitive flesh with almost feather light creases before suddenly seizing her breast in his palm. Years of training and battle had made his palms as rough as sandpaper, and the feel of him groping her sensitive bosom while she rocked and writhed on his driving member was tantalising. Absorbing every blissful sensation, she leant forward just enough to feel his quickening breath wash over her bouncing cleavage before uttering an excited gasp as he took her neglected breast into his mouth.

"Mmmmm...suck my nipples...yesss...harder...harder..." she panted, relishing the feel of his tongue drawing fiery circles around her hard nipple and flicking the pert bud occasionally as she continued to ride him with a fevered passion, her plush walls clenching his shaft so tightly that she could feel his every vein pulsing inside her. She could feel the sensations mounting, the heat burning its way through her, consuming more and more of her as his shaft slid in and out and she felt herself arching back further, allowing him to have his way with her. She was his for the taking, anything he wanted, he could take and she would give. "...that's it baby... it feels so good...fuck me more..."

"Mmm...such beautiful tits. When I first saw you in that dress they were almost spilling out, just tempting me to take one in my mouth and suck on." He growled, releasing her breasts as he turned his eyes up to watch her pleasure induced delirium wash over her features. His powerful strokes surging back and forth; withdrawing almost to the tip only to plunge back into her with a harsh grunt, keeping up the relentless rhythm even as her walls began to spasm, drawing tighter than a hangman's noose around his thick column. "Oohhh Fuck...so tight...I can feel you getting tighter; I bet you'll cum just from thinking about it. I wonder if I should have fucked you on that dance floor, taken you in front of all our friends like you wanted. Could you imagine it, there eyes devouring the sight of your naked body, seeing the look in your eyes as I enter you, and hearing you beg for more as I thrust my cock inside you again, and again, and again. Would you have liked that baby?"

"Yesss...So hot! Oh Kami I'm going to lose my mind. You can fuck me whenever you want Trunks, I'm yours, take me...take me!" Her cries echoed off the walls as the stimulation pushed her closer to ecstasy, his every word sending hot shivers of pleasure rushing up her spine and every time she was impaled upon him she felt the building pressure in her abdomen and knew she was nearing her limit. "Fuck! It feels so good... I think I'm going to burst... ohhh Kami you're going to make me cum!"

Biting back his own moan of pleasure, Trunks leant forward and took her earlobe between his teeth, teasing the sensitive flesh with his tongue. "So you want me to make you cum darling?"

"Oh yes, yes...please Trunks, I'm so hot...ohhh fuck...I can't take it anymore!" she whimpered desperately, her nails digging so deeply into his muscular back that she could feel blood welling up wet and sticky beneath her fingers as she answered each of his thrusts with one of her own. Her body felt afire, her blood molten and she could feel the pent up passion in her abdomen building up to a thunderous climax that lay just beyond her reach. She knew feel that Trunks was close too, all it would have taken was just one little shove to send them both hurtling over the edge, yet somehow he resisted, holding them both on the edge, dangling between sweetest oblivion and delicious torment.

"Then scream for me my love." He growled, before she saw a sudden explosion of brilliant god flame. Then she was encased in the writhing embers and she could feel Trunks's form swell both beneath and inside her, stretching her channel to the limits as he began to move faster and harder than ever before, his movements suddenly a blur from the waist down. And she screamed as her climax came not as a solitary peak, but as an endless avalanche crashing over her again and again.

Light as dazzling as the first dawn kindled behind her eye lids and her inside began to melt as liquid fire ran through her body. Words failed her. In that glorious golden inferno, she had no sense of time. The sensations coursing through her could have lasted for a moment or an eternity. As if from a distance she heard his deep groans and growls of encouragement, they sounded more bestial than man and were almost lost in a hail of wails which took her a moment to realise they were coming from her.

Wide eyed and mouth agape, she clung to her husband for dear life as the pleasure reached its panicle, yet he continued to drive into her and no sooner had she come down from one orgasm than another swept her up in its furious swells. On the crest of her fifth release she could feel herself rising so high, she imagined she was leaving her trembling body and soaring high over the writhing couple, only to come crashing back down as his thumb skilfully brushed over her clit. Unable to take anymore, she seized her moment of clarity and lunged forward, pressing her body against him.

"I love you..." She whispered breathlessly, snatching the mask from his face before pressing her bruised lips against his in a passionate kiss that pushed Trunks over the brink. His motions suddenly stilled, the flames around them vanishing as she felt his member pulsate and a flood of liquid heat spill inside her in such a torrent that she felt the excess running down her trembling thighs.

Exhausted beyond recollection and inhaling the musky scent of their passion with every breath, they collapsed together onto the bed. Slowly coming down from the lofty heights of her release, she snuggled into the warmth of his embrace and rested her head against the hard flesh of his torso. His arms enfolded her, gently creasing the skin of her back as he fought to catch his breath. Chichi couldn't help smiling as she listened to the racing of his heart.

'Goodbye Goku.' She thought as sleep began to carry her off. Her former love had dominated her life for so long she had often wondered how she might go on without out him, yet now she could look into the dawn with new they were as different as oil and water, together she and Trunks made the sweetest melody. Perhaps it was true that opposites attracted, or maybe they were just two of a kind.

The End

AN: Well that is the end of the story. I hope everyone enjoyed it as I had quite a lot of fun writing it.

Now to business, this was my last commission in the line so my schedule is completely clear if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, I've read through many of the stories I've planned but at the moment I think my primary concern should be the unfinished works, Just for the night and day by the pool. However at the moment I'm also considering two new stories:

Videl's affair, a two part story that is a retelling of the opening to the Majin Buu Saga where there was no Tournament and no Buu. Videl is dating Gohan, she loves him utterly and completely, but there is just something about that Bastard Sayaman that she just finds so...hot!.

Sisters, again an alternate time line only this time in the Teen Titans Universe. It is an alternate ending to the episode sisters where Blackfire was not arrested but Robin convinced Robin to stay. Returning to the Tower, the titans say goodnight and head off to bed. Starfire is reeling from her talk with Robin, she desperately needs to talk with him, only her sister has other ideas.

Once again hope you all enjoyed and...

Please Review!

12