de Sade Assassins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five hours spent for reassembly was a veritable cakewalk though compared to the last few months she'd endure-enjoyed. Finished, she gave the mainframe a little tongue tickle as way of thanks before she left.

Her nervous system was wracked by a blood-freezing shiver as she started for the door. Something was wrong. The sensation of being watched had returned.

"GROOAANK..."

The zombie. It should have been at the door. Not inside the complex. Even if it had made it in, it was unlikely it could have made it this far down on its own.

She slipped up to the entrance of the room, used a hand-blade as impromptu mirror to peek out the door, whistled for her undead servant, and steeled herself for battle.

The zombie stumbled from the darkness of a side corridor like a drunk businessman after a Saturday night of hostess-bar hopping. Ana cautiously stepped out to greet it, hoping to use it as a shield. In the next moment, its superheated zombie brains, vaporized by the white-hot blast of a ray-gun, stung her face and upper body.

***

Flower stepped out of the shadows over the limp-dick corpse she'd used as gruesome bait, her laser leveled at Ana.

"Sweetheart," Flower's voice was level and cool.

Ana started to say something, but pursed her lips instead in a pouty expression meant to turn Flower on. It worked. But not as effectively as Ana had hoped. Flower stepped forward and unceremoniously belted Ana in the jaw; the unforgiving crack of flesh on flesh echoed cruelly in the dead corridors under the earth.

Ana's head whip-cracked to the side, but she kept her balance with the ease that came with her professional training. A strawberry impression of Flower's knuckles flared angrily on her exposed cheek. She turned back to face her aggressive lover-partner... and quite possibly her destroyer. "Rough as ever, kitten."

"Only for you, babe." Flower's stare was Arctic.

The assassins glared at one another in silence—two hot-headed, hot-blooded bitches ready to kill-fuck each other in a singular act that could destroy the world. It was Ana who took a quick deep breath first and let it out audibly. She always was the level-headed of the two, always the first to apologize, always the first to calm down. A trait that pissed Flower off to no end. Flower's angergasm meter skyrocketed. If they hadn't been buried deep under the city, she would have tossed Ana's firm ass right out the nearest god damned window and hoped they were up high enough that the whore bounced hard enough for Flower to catch her on the rebound and do it again.

Flower settled for belting Ana again before she could get the words out. A trickle of blood snuck down Ana's chin from a busted lower lip. No move was made to wipe it off.

"I have no idea what to tell you, kitten." Ana looked sincere, but they both had extensive training in tactical lying. It was in their job description. Flower was having none of it.

"Not a problem. I'll get everything I need from you on the rack." Flower tossed her head back in a reverse-nod, and she stepped out of the shadows a second time.

"Cloning yourself again I see."

"Damn straight. I'm the only one I can ever trust obviously. This," Flower fanned an empty hand out, "proves it."

"There was an interrogation room three levels up and four blocks over," the other-Flower said. Original-Flower nodded approvingly.

***

Ana spent the next several hours screaming to the unadulterated pain-pleasure the pair inflicted on her body. They had pulled several fingernails out and drilled a set of holes into the bottoms of her feet; all timed perfectly to orgasms that rocketed her to bliss. The clone is a futanari mash-up and hir cock was a stupendous example of girth and length. S/he fucked Ana mercilessly. Ana both approved of and loathed it as the method of a perfectly legitimate, gruesome act of love-hate-love cum torture session. It was without equal and would have left ten thousand lesser beings a blabbering mess after the first twenty minutes.

Ana turned off her sanity, lest it be shattered under the duress, but the act of doing so left her defenseless: she spewed the details of the past few months like so much projectile vomit.

Flower was an interrogation expert, and in all honesty, wasn't interested in knowing the details of anything. She wanted to return the flavor of a broken heart inflicted by Ana's AWOL act. Perfectly understandable. One more reason not to resist.

The seventh hour of torture found Flower crouched over Ana's forehead, spread-legged, exerting expert control over her bladder letting loose with a drop of piss every 3.328749 seconds, when all hell broke loose.

The wall exploded; N and his ghouls rushed into the room flooding it with the stench of dead and rot. Flower whipped out her ray-gun and jack-knifed into a corner. She fried holes in the heads of the first wave of morons who attacked her. The clone—dazed by a chunk of flying wall—was captured without a fight. A pack of ghouls pulled hir taunt in every direction. Their eyes glowed with a hideous desire to treat hir permanent hard-on like snacktime jerky. N gave the order and they drug hir off into the darkness. The sound of hir screams as they tore hir to shreds—devouring her bouncy titties, big cock and every ounce of cloned flesh—was not a sound any human should ever have to make. Or listen to.

Ana was disappointed; she was hoping they could keep hir after they—whichever 'they' came to pass—kissed and made up.

N walked over to Ana, cupped a hand under her chin and stroked the assassin's face gently. "Did you find it?" As he smiled, his hideously large, perfect teeth crowded the scant space between the two like gray tombstones.

Reloading her sanity, Ana answered, not bothering to lie. Again, there was no point. "Yes."

"But I swallowed it." She added quickly hoping to spare Flower and herself the fate of the clone. He looked annoyed, eyed Ana for a few moments, decided she was telling the truth, and ordered his hordes to devour Flower.

Flower went to work handing the advancing horde a whole crate full of new assholes when Ana delivered the bomb: "BUT ONLY SHE KNOWS THE PASSCOMBO!" It was a struggle to scream over the din of deathknells, but N snapped his fingers and the horde fell back to the other side of the room behind him.

The master ghoul approached once more, cocked his head like a curious animal at Ana several times, pinched his nose, spanked-off on her, and finally licked her face before saying, "I seriously hope you aren't fucking with me. You know how I feel about you, baby. I really felt we had the perfect relationship going on."

A barely controlled guffaw from Flower turned attention toward her once more. Threatening grunts and the gnashing of teeth warned Flower not to approach too quickly as she took steps forward. She did not lower her laser, instead, she placed it to Ana's head and smiled at the monstrous menstrual-lover. "Buddy, while I am quite sure that's my line, you can have it. But only on one condition: I walk out of here, and I mean now."

N considered Flower, "The passcode please."

"Pfft! There's no passcode. Ana is fucking with you. Don't be any more of a moron than you already are. If I had the passcode, would I be torturing the bitch?"

N mulled over her words and his options, then viciously tore the head off of a nappy female ghoul standing too close and chewed on it while he mulled over the situation further.

With frizzy hair and crunchy skull fragments pasted to the rim of his mouth like gruesome pie filling, he finally announced, "Passcode or no, I think you would torture her for the sheer pleasure of it. You, who consider us Transhumans so ill-mannered, are simply disgusting in your displays of cruelty toward even your own kind. No. You will not play me." N's eyes flashed and once more he demanded, "The passcode."

Flower stared at him silently. Slowly she nodded, "Fine. You can search my anal cavity e-lockbox all you like, you won't find it. I transmitted to safehouse storage when your horde ate the clone."

Ana piped up, "You fucking cunt. You—"

"Eat me whore. We wouldn't be—" Flower interjected.

N's screech nearly deafened the quarrelsome assassins. "I care not for your petty hatred for each other. You will convey us to the safehouse storage post haste."

"It's three days from here." Flower announced. "In Wasia City. With that slobbering, salacious horde you call a family on our asses, we will have trouble getting through the security perimeter, let alone getting into the city."

Ghoulish speech squirmed from N's mouth like a glob of fly maggots spewing from a rotting wound. All but three of the largest, meanest brutes retreated back through the hole in the wall they'd spilled out of.

N dressed his brutes in gear and ponchos from the complex stores and then kissed them each fully on the mouth before freeing Ana. He allowed Flower to keep her gun, but it provided little comfort as Ana was impaled upon and then strapped to the erect cock of the most well-hung brute.

Ana shifted uncomfortably on the cold-meat popsicle shoved up her cunt. The brute eked out the smallest moan of pleasure, and the mistress assassin grinned.

Security around the colony was circumvented by a passage dug by a team of Grouts—mole-like monstrosities with foot-long claws the Ghoul horde milked for an acid they ingested to create a psychotropic intoxication.

The party penetrated Wasia City in the late hours of the third evening, skirting the gray areas between the business and the red light districts where few trod or cared who trod alongside them. For the entire three days, Ana teased the Ghoul brute with seemingly meaningless body shifts and realignments. By the time they arrived at the safehouse, the brute was so worked up, the part of it not sunk hip-deep in the assassin was a deep purple down the very root of its shaft. Its breathing was labored and it shuddered with each step.

The safehouse was a simple setup; its only furniture, a couch that doubled as a bed, a wall monitor that doubled as a computer interface, and a single door beyond the one that lead them in.

"The passcode," N said simply.

"The safe is in the closet," Flower stated flatly.

"Open it." Flower reached for the door and stopped as N spoke his next words, "If it's a trap, the brutes will devour every morsel of Ana's DNA so there is nothing left to clone. They will then do the same to you." The remaining two brutes moved on Ana with surprising speed and ferocity. She barely had time to register pain as the first ripped an arm out of her socket, and the second tore a chunk out of her stomach. The third took a hunk of Ana's neck. Flower screamed, "NO!"

"Oh my. It seems you haven't lost your taste for dear sweet Ana," N smiled cupping Ana's severely lolling head.

Ana could do nothing but spaz softly, to which the third brute finally came, sighing with relief. Undoing the straps and belts securing her, it chucked her to the ground in front of it. Its cock was decorated in the tattered remains of her uterus and womb which hung from the spikes that had exploded from its shaft at orgasm.

Flower watched as Ana's face went slack, the light of life all but faded from her eyes.

N frowned, "The passcode."

Flower didn't move.

"What are you waiting for? There's still more than enough DNA left to clone."

Flower held the ghoul's gaze, a dead look upon her slackening face growing with each moment.

The lord of ghouls barely had the time to realize his mistake before the room flash-incinerated in a white inferno so intense not even a single speck of dandruff between the six former occupants remained.

In a secure room five stories below, Ana and Flower stretched as they awoke from an oversized clone crèche; their brain downloads complete. Transparent light green goo slithered down their firm, supple, nude bodies in tingling rivers.

Ana gave her lover a wry smile. "You always know how to tickle me the right way with your little torture sessions."

Flower grinned with sheepish delight, "It's the hunt, baby. It turns me on when you pull stunts like this last one."

Engaging in a throat-invading tongue-kiss, they fell back into the goo.

12