De Sauveterre Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you're good!"

"You are not so bad yourself." Edith said with a flirtatious tone. She picked up the scotch and asked, "Round two?"

"You bet!"

The two continued to drink until there was no more scotch. Edith shook the glass container upside down and not a drop came out. She and Mark were already drunk. They were both beyond buzzed or tipsy.

"So how are you feeling?" Edith giggled.

"Much better! I'm fucking Superman!"

Mark began to imitate an electric guitar riff of the Superman theme. Edith was amused by what he was doing and by the fact that he was drunk. Her being drunk with him added to her amusement. She asked him,

"What are you doing? What tune is that?" She giggled.

"It's called Rock baby! Playing the Superman theme on an electric!"

"Rock?"

"Yeah, you know, Rock n' Roll."

"Rock n' Roll?"

"You don't know what Rock n' Roll is?!"

"No, what is that?"

"Oh man! Alright, let me explain..."

Mark started telling Edith about the music genre that he loved very much. The two were enjoying each other's company again and laughed drunkenly. Edith had not been this happy in a long time. The more they talked, the more they found out how much they had in common. Mark showed Edith how to head bang and play air guitar. She did not quite understand why the people Mark referred to as rockers did this, but she was still having fun doing it. She figured it was some kind of dance of these rockers.

"I really like talking to you Edith, you're just so cool. I hate talking to Cindy."

The room got quiet and Mark realized what he just said. He stopped smiling and sat on the couch. He could not believe that he just said that and neither did Edith. Mark tried to take it back. However, he felt like he was lying deep down inside. He exclaimed,

"I...I was kidding!"

"Mark...she beats you, does she not? Please tell me, I will not judge you." Edith said with empathy.

"No, how could a man get beat by his wife? Only women get beat by their husbands—"

"Mark, domestic abuse goes both ways! Wives get beat and husbands get beat!"

Edith saw that Mark was about to cry. He finally admitted to Edith, saying very fast,

"She hits me!"

"Mark, you should not have to put up with the beatings. At least defend yourself."

Mark began to cry as he said drunkenly,

"I tried! One night, the neighbors called the police because they heard her screaming. She kept yelling at me and started to hit me. I tried to stop her from hitting me, but she lied when the police got there and they arrested me! I did nothing wrong! I didn't even try to hit her!"

"How terrible!"

Mark put his hands to his face and wept. He then screamed,

"I hate my life! I hate my marriage!"

Mark finally let his true feelings out. Edith hugged him to comfort him. He continued to cry on Edith's shoulder as he poured out some more of his feelings,

"I don't know what's wrong! I buy her things she loves and she's still not happy! She says she loves me, but she looks at other men and cheats on me! What am I doing wrong?!"

"You are doing nothing wrong! She is the problem! She has an amazing man and she is too stupid to see it! When I saw you yesterday, I could see the goodness of your heart shining bright and when I saw her, I could see the blackness of her heart! She does not deserve you Mark!"

Edith let go of Mark and faced him. She saw him begin to put on a smile of appreciation. Once he did so, he said,

"Thank you Edith..."

"Mark..."

Edith gave him a genuine smile back. However, their smiles began to fade as they looked into each other's eyes. Mark never thought about it, but he found Edith's accent to be very cute, sexy in fact. Their faces neared each other as their lips got closer, inch by inch. It appeared as if time had slowed down for the two of them. They closed their eyes as their lips were just millimeters away...

They kissed.

Chapter VIII: Romance & Rape

Time had stopped for Edith and Mark at that moment. It seemed like an eternity before they finally broke the kiss. They stared into each other's eyes, trying to figure out what had just happened.

Both were unsure of anything except that they enjoyed kissing each other. They immediately kissed again. This time, it was not a small peck; it was a kiss that was far more passionate. Edith sucked on Mark's lips desperately as if her life depended on it. Mark did the same. Edith broke their kiss and begged Mark frantically,

"Leave Cindy and be with me! I will take care of you!"

Mark did not answer her. Instead, he attacked her neck, giving it small kisses. Edith moaned and continued to give promises to Mark.

"I promise I will never beat you! I will give you anything you desire!"

Mark could smell perfume on Edith along with scotch. The smell of a beautiful woman mixed with the smell of his favorite drink was intoxicating for him. He attempted to remove Edith's clothes. She helped him unzip and unbutton everything. She stood up and her dress fell to the floor. Mark saw that beautiful body again. He got off the couch and put her left nipple in his mouth. Edith gently stroked his head. She tugged on his shirt, trying to remove it. He stood up and undressed himself.

Soon, they were both standing in front of one another, naked. Edith kneeled down and opened her mouth. She put his cock in and slowly moved his cock in and out. Mark felt the warmth of her mouth and did nothing but moan in ecstasy. Edith stared at Mark while she swallowed his cock. He was entranced by her beautiful green eyes. They were lovely. Edith felt the same as she stared back at his blue eyes, which she found to be a beautiful sight. She popped his cock out of her mouth and he helped her to her feet.

He lifted her and she held on to the back of his neck. He adjusted her body so the tip of his cock was pressed up right against her lips. She looked him in the eyes with a begging expression. She moaned in his face,

"Tu m'excites!"

Mark had no idea what Edith just said, but he liked it. He found her speaking to him in French to be very sexy. If he was unsure of what she wanted, then the look on her face was what confirmed her desire. He lowered her body and she moaned softly. The head began to enter her warm wet pussy. Then, his whole shaft entered her. She screamed in pleasure and then kissed him. They kissed passionately, but did not move for a while. They enjoyed the sensation of staying connected.

Mark had not had sex in a while. Since that night he got drunk and wept at home when Cindy slapped him, all he did was masturbate. The feeling of Edith's insides was beyond superb. Edith was enjoying every single second of this as well. It had been so long since she had been touched by a man. She only had Renee to pleasure her. Her pussy contracted around his cock. It massaged it affectionately.

He moved over to the closest wall while holding Edith and slammed her back against it. They kissed again and he began to move his cock out of her. Once eight inches were out, he shoved it back in her and he repeated over and over. Edith closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Mark kissed her neck as he fucked her. She dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him as he increased his speed. She could feel him fucking her faster. She moaned in his ear,

"Oh oui! Baises moi! Baises moi!"

The French was turning Mark on even more for some reason. It encouraged him to pump away at her much more roughly. He wanted her to feel good. Really good. She loved it. She felt him move her away from the wall. He put her on her back on the couch while still remaining inside of her. He continued to fuck her fast. Edith was ready to cum and so was Mark. She moaned,

"Oh Francis! Cum inside me!"

Mark heard her, but ignored it. He moved faster so he could cum. He squirted in Edith's pussy as it contracted around his cock. Edith felt Mark's cum filling her up. She clung to him tighter as she could feel the inside overflow. She continued to moan,

"Francis! Francis! Francis!"

Mark released his last drop and collapsed on top of Edith. Edith hugged Mark and smiled with satisfaction. She was happy. The two passed out together while still connected.

Meanwhile, Cindy had eaten the breakfast Renee made. It was actually quite delicious. However, it still did not change her opinion of her. She fell asleep around the time Mark and Edith began to drink. When she awoke, it had become dark. She looked at the window to be greeted with heavy rain. She wondered where Mark was.

"That fucking asshole! Abandoning his wife! The moment I get out of here, I'm gonna kick his ass at the hotel and fuck Alex. Hell, if I could, I'd fuck Alex right in front of him for being such a terrible husband!"

Once Cindy finished saying that, a strong cold gust of wind hit her and all the flames from the candles went out. She yelled in irritation,

"Well that's just fucking great!"

Cindy got off the bed to find some matches. Her only light source was the moonlight again. The lighting of the room reminded her of what had happened last night. She could ring the bell for Renee, but she could not trust her. Renee had to have known about the skulls in the cellar. There was something suspicious going on here.

Cindy froze in place. Something moved in the shadows. Her body began to quiver in fear. She heard the sound of a blade being unsheathed. It was then followed by slow footsteps that were heading in her direction. It was coming from the front of the door! She knew it was the monster from before. She saw those murderous red eyes again. Cindy's legs got weak and she fell on her butt. She could not run like last time. She was cornered now. She asked,

"W-w-why are you doing this?!"

No answer. It took a step.

"Please! Please don't hurt me!"

Silence. It was getting closer.

Cindy decided to make a run for it. If she tried to evade the monster and then get the door, she might just make it out. She got to her feet and made a break for the door. The monster tried to grab her, but she dodged the attempted grab. She made it to the door and grabbed the knob. She turned it only to find that it was locked. She felt the monster wrap its arm around her gut and the cold metal of the dagger against her neck. She screamed,

"No! Please! Please don't kill me!"

The monster threw her to the bed from across the room. There was no way this was an ordinary human being. Only a big muscle man could throw another body the distance she was thrown. From what Cindy felt, the monster had a normal sized body. Along with the super strength, the monster also had super speed. In less than ten second, the monster had stripped her naked. Her wrists were tied together and bound to the bed in the blink of an eye.

'What the hell's going on?!' Cindy thought.

She felt her ankles being tied with rope. Her legs began to lift and it became apparent that the rope tied to each ankle was tied to each bed post behind her head. Her legs were up in the air and her pussy was now exposed to the monster. She anticipated that it wanted to rape her. She felt it rub its finger on her clitoris. She was scared for her life as the monster held the dagger to her throat while doing this. Her pussy began to leak. She did not moan, but remained quiet out of fear.

Although she was scared out of her mind, she quickly noticed that what the monster was doing to her clitoris felt amazing. The speed that it rubbed at was the same speed a vibrator would move. There was also something about being bound and helpless that turned her on. She was the poor innocent girl with a monster that was about to have its way with her. It knew how to pleasure her.

The monster continued for a few more strokes and then it stopped. It got off the bed and Cindy wondered what it was going to do next. She felt her pussy secreting. It was leaking so much that it was starting to leak down to her asshole and crack. She could not see in the dark, but she felt it climb back on the bed. It was now kneeling in front of her. She felt a phallic object press against her pussy. She knew that it was the monster's cock. She stared into its red eyes as she was afraid for her life and excited for her pussy to be pounded. The monster pressed its cock to her pussy and it entered her. Cindy gasped. She was unsure if she wanted to scream in fear or pleasure. Either way, she did not scream; she did not want to anger the monster.

It started to fuck her fast. She was confused if she should be screaming for it to stop or moaning for it to continue. To be safe, she just panted as it ravished her. The monster sped up its rhythm. She found it unbelievable that it was fucking her at such speed. There was no way a human could screw this fast. Only sex machines with dildos could go this fast. Even the fittest man in the world could not compete. As it fucked her, she became less scared, despite its intimidating red eyes in the dark.

Cindy's rape, if that was what it still was, felt incredible. She was gushing her juice all over the bed. Never in her life had she felt such intense fear and arousal. She lost count of how many climaxes she had. It felt like one really long orgasm to her. The monster sped up again as it started to put its face closer to hers. It breathed onto her face. It felt as if those menacing red eyes were trying to stare into her very soul and steal it away. Cindy was so afraid that she felt she was going to pee herself—or perhaps it was from the monster stimulating her G-spot. She had no other choice but to let go. She came as she stared into the monster's eyes.

It seemed to stop a few moments after. It pulled out and got off the bed. It crept into the shadows and turned away. Cindy was no longer able to see her attacker. Then, the candles relit themselves and the bindings of her limbs released. She looked around the room frantically to see if her attacker was still there. She was wondering why it spared her life. Why it raped her. Why...

"...it didn't cum inside me."

Cindy sighed in disappointment, sat up, and immediately felt how wet the bed got from her cum. She left several wet spots and the room was filled with her sexual aroma. She put her clothes back on and was ready to get the hell out of here.

Outside the door was Renee. She walked away with something in her hands. It was a used strapon and the very same dagger that was at Cindy's throat only a few moments ago. Her eyes glowed a familiar ominous red. As she walked away, they soon returned to their natural brown color. She smiled, proud of what she had done.

Chapter IX: Edith's Past

Mark woke up on Edith's couch with her body on top of him. He had a minor hangover. She was sleeping peacefully with a smile. He tried to move, but she clung to him as if she was trying to keep him there. He decided to wake her up. He shook her as he spoke,

"Edith...Edith...Edith wake up."

Edith opened her eyes. She looked at him and she smiled, but soon stopped when she saw guilt written all over Mark's face. He started to move and Edith got off him. He said in a panicky voice,

"Oh shit! Oh shit! What am I gonna tell Cindy?!"

"Mark..."

"We shouldn't have done this!"

"Mark...I am sorry..."

"Why did I do this?!"

Mark put his clothes back on and sat on the couch, rubbing his face with his palms. Edith sat next to him, but did not dare to touch him. She covered herself up with her dress. Edith felt guilty for being so selfish. She needed to explain herself to him.

"Mark...I need to explain myself." Mark did not look at her, but she continued, "You do not have to look at me, but please listen. I am the one to blame. I...I have been so lonely for so long...my husband passed away many years ago. I have not been touched by a man since he died and I selfishly had sex with you. The reason why I called you Francis is because that was my late husband's name. I am sorry..."

Mark spoke while still not facing Edith,

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"..."

Mark felt awkward, so he tried to think of something else to say. He blurted out,

"Was...was he sick or..."

"He was murdered." Edith said in a firm tone.

Mark looked at her and could see the seriousness on her face. He apologized,

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that."

"No, please, let me finish. My husband and I were in love and nothing could tear our love apart. Nothing. However, one day, these men broke into our home and tried to rape me. Francis saved me and he killed them in self-defense, but he lost his own life in the process. Since then, it has been me and Renee."

Although Edith mentioned this to Mark, there was much more to the story. Her memories were as clear as a sunny day. She began to dwell upon those memories...

The year is 1418 A.D. King Charles VII had ordered for the execution of 'demons' within the kingdom of France. There were few people who spoke out against it. They called it unjust, but they soon quieted down when the first few people were executed. Edith and her husband Francis hid as they and their people were being hunted down. He was the spitting image of Mark. He had blue eyes, black hair, and a toned figure. And like Mark, he had a good heart as well.

Edith could see the goodness in his heart when they first met. Before Francis, Edith was forced into marriage with a corrupt knight named Abel. It was to save her father's land from being taken. All she had was her father and two younger brothers. Her mother died while she was still very young. Abel was ordered to force her father off his land, but changed his mind the moment he saw Edith. He had to have her. So, to protect her family, she married him. She never wanted to marry him because she could see the evil within his heart. It did not shine a bright light, but rather, gloomed a dark aura. He had raped her on their wedding night and had constantly beaten her if she upset him. Edith helplessly took it for she could do nothing to stop him or else her family would pay the price.

However, that all changed when she met Francis. She saw the goodness within him shine brightly and fell in love with him right away. They had a secret relationship behind Abel's back. When Edith's father and two brothers passed away from illness, she decided it was time to leave Abel. Francis sneaked into their home and killed him in his sleep, angry for what he put Edith through. The two lovers left together, thinking that everything was better now, but it was not. Francis was one of the 'demons' and Edith constantly tried to convince him to let her become one. She did not want to grow old while he stayed young. He finally gave in and they have lived together that way since. They endured King Charles's wrath together.

One by one, their friends had been burned alive, impaled by wooden stakes, or beheaded. Edith and Francis just wanted to live in peace. They did not need to kill people to survive. None of them did. They drank from the blood of animals. Unfortunately, there were a few nuts in their community that got the idea to drink from humans.

Edith and Francis feared for their lives every single day, but were happy that they still had each other. However, one fateful night, three bounty hunters came for their heads. They killed anyone that was suspected of being one of them, both guilty and innocent alike. They did not care about evidence. All they cared about was the money and fame that came with the purging.

While Francis was out, the three men kicked open their front door and one shot a bolt from his crossbow before Edith could react. It nailed her hand to the table. Another man shot a second bolt that nailed her other hand. The third man waved a flask and holy water started to hit Edith's face and arms. It burned her skin. She screamed as the man said,

1...345678