Dead Battery

Story Info
Sexy housewife finds sexy lover at sex shop.
4.7k words
4.27
80.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

As I lay on the bed my legs spread apart. I moaned loudly as my fingers reached down and felt the smooth lips of my pussy. My clit was bulging with arousal following the shaving I had just finished in the bath. My nipples too were hard. My fingers reached up and pinched them, quite hard, until the sexual excitement got to me and I reached into my second drawer to grab my vibrator. I loved masturbating during the day. The peace and quiet of laying back and making myself climax was one of the favourite parts of my day.

I flicked the switch and the clit tickler struck gold, finding my love button and sending electric shock like spasms into my loins. I love making myself cum. I lay there, one hand holding the vibrator in position on my clit, the other working my nipples over taking it in turns from left boob to the right, making me moan audibly once more.

As the heat and sexual excitement built, I prepared myself to climax as I lay on the bed moaning and pinching my nipples. Suddenly, mid way through the surge of my orgasm, the bloody vibrator stopped! Damn......batteries I thought. I raised myself from my splayed position on the bed and grabbed two new C cell batteries, whacked them in and assumed the position. Nothing. Shit! Could my toy have died????? I grabbed a second set of new batteries, desperate in my attempt to get my reliable and oooh so effective vibrator working so I could finish what I had started, but to no avail. My toy was dead. I was left high and dry on my bed, my body covered in sweat from the strain and excitement of trying to make myself cum.

Reluctantly I went to my wardrobe and dressed. A sundress, sandals and a toggle in my hair. I applied my make up, checked my appearance and headed for the car. There was only one thing to do. I had to get myself another pleasure pal!!

Driving the short distance to the adult shop, I allowed myself to finger my wet pussy as I drove. Luckily my car is an automatic, and I was able to dedicate my left hand to pleasuring myself as I made the short trip to the sex shop. By the time I pulled into the car park, I was very wet, and dying to grab a new vibe and get home to finish the job off!

I noticed there were only two other cars in the car park. The sex shop is at the end of the shopping area, about five hundred metres down from the main supermarket, so it is possible to get in there without too many people seeing you enter. I grabbed my purse, locked the car and walked in to the sex shop. My husband Steve and I often go to the sex shop when we are feeling a little randy, so I knew the owner Jessie well. His wife Kelly and he had run in to us at a few parties, so we had become quite well acquainted.

"Howdy Dee" said Jessie as I walked in.

"Hi Jessie" I replied smiling. "Just need to grab a new toy, I think I've killed my other one!" I told him unashamed, but blushing.

"No problem honey, down the end to the left. Let me know if you need any help ok??".

"Thanks Jess, I'll be fine." I answered, walking towards the toy area and suddenly realising that the two other men browsing in the shop had heard every word I had said!

My cheeks now completely flushed, both from the embarrassment of letting the strangers hear that I had killed my vibrator, and the fact that I had been stopped mid orgasm by the dud toy, I slinked my way towards the toys, wanting to grab one and get home to finish off what I was certain would have been a wonderful cum.

I began looking at the various toys that were on display. I love looking at sex toys, it makes me totally hot, and today was even better because I had arrived at the sex shop totally turned on already. I took one down and felt it in my hand. It was made of the jelly rubber material, and had a small clit tickler attached. It felt so real that I was almost tempted to lift my leg and sample it's goods. The my mind was snapped back to my environment by a voice behind my shoulder.

"Try that blue one. The large one with the twin buzzer" the voice said, heat on my neck it was so close behind me.

I turned to see him, and his eyes drilled me from only a few inches away.

"I guarantee you'll like what it does to you almost as much as I would enjoy watching you use it on yourself. You are adorable my dear."

I stepped away slightly, allowing myself room to assess the man who was talking to me. He was about fifty, with whisps of silver hair. His face was tanned, and he wore a lovely suit. He obviously was confident, and I liked that.

"Oh" I answered quizzically. "And just what makes you think I'd even consider letting a strange man watch me pleasure myself with such a toy?"

"Because my dear, I noticed that you walked in here, wearing no underwear, and a flushed look on your face. You are obviously a highly sexual young woman, and I believe you would enjoy showing off in front of me as much as I would thoroughly enjoy wanking and watching you fuck yourself. I fact, I will buy you any toys in this shop that you want if you will allow me the pleasure of watching you pleasure yourself in my company."

I was speechless.

"Well, that is a lovely offer, but I'm really just here to grab a new vibrator and head home."

"Yes, I know" said the man. "I heard you tell the shop assistant that you have killed your favourite one. I apologise for eavesdropping, but you must admit, it's not very often I hear a woman speak so openly about her sex life. Now, what do you say? Have we got a deal? Oh, by the way, my name is James."

"James, I am totally flattered by your attention, but really, I only need the one toy, and I am quite capable of making myself cum without your help" I replied, trying not to show that this man had me intrigued. After all, a girl always likes to play hard to get!

"Dee, let's not waste time here honey. I know you're a sexy as hell woman, and if I am guessing correctly, you were at home masturbating when your vibrator stopped working. That's why you're here, without underwear, wearing a sundress, alone and looking to buy a new sex toy. I am offering to buy you as many toys as you want, anything at all in this shop, and all I am asking in return is to be able to watch you cum. Now let's get on with it and start choosing you some sexy toys. What do you say?"

"Well, as you put this that way, how could I refuse?" I answered, the dripping between my thighs informing me that I was indeed horny as hell.

"Wonderful my dear, now let's see what we can get to help you achieve your goal."

James put his arm around my waist, and guided me towards the shelves that housed the vibrators.

"Now, which one is the same as your favourite, you know, the one you killed earlier on!" he said, smiling wickedly at me.

His eyes sparkled and I sensed that he was once quite a handsome man. Now he was what I would call, "distinguished". You know, well to do looking, older but still with that hint of sexiness about him.

I showed him the kind of tickler that had left me high and dry earlier on, and he grabbed two.

"One for now, and one for a rainy day" he said, smiling again.

"Now, if you could choose any kind of vibrator at all, which one would you select my dear?" he asked.

Looking at the massive range in front of us, I noticed my all time favourite fantasy vibrator. It was massive.

"Well James" I said, the bond between starting to ignite, "I've always wanted one of these really big ones. You know, the huge black ones that are made of the jelly rubber material and hum as they stretch you beyond anything you've ever had inside you before."

James reached for a lovely black jelly vibe, and added it to out growing collection as we moved on down the aisle of the sex shop.

Next we came to the section containing all those sort of wand things. You know, anal wands, pussy wands, the ones with all the bumps and knobs on them that you push inside your pussy or bum and then slowly pull out as you orgasm. I'd once used a string of pearls on my pussy as I came, but this looked like a lot more fun, so I chose a lovely string of jelly like balls on a string. It was called the Jelly Bean for Butts and I imagined the balls popping their way out of my bum one at a time as I fucked myself with my new black jelly vibe! This was fun! I was beginning to get totally turned on, and was actually looking forward to putting on a show for James now.

We proceeded to come to the section where all the sexy bondage toys were on display. James stopped me.

"Now Dee. This is MY kind of sex toy. We MUST stop here and get you something naughty."

James chose a set of fur lined cuffs, and then a bondage paddle and some nipple clamps. Wow – this guy was a kinky devil!

Next we found the love potion and oils section, where James selected a lovely coconut massage oil, and three bottles of bright red liquid latex – oooh lord was this going to be a fun afternoon!!

Finally, we got to the erotic clothing section, and here James chose me a really high quality leather bondage outfit. You know, the kind of leather harness that looks hot with a pair of huge stiletto boots and nothing else. I loved it, and with all our parcels in a couple of large bags we left the sex shop.

In the car park, James helped me load the sexy stuff into my boot, before agreeing to follow me back to my place for what promised to be a wonderful afternoon of wild, sexy fun! And to think, this sexy man had just spent almost $500 on me, and just wanted to watch me play with myself. Amazing.

On the drive home, I was totally turned on. James and I had a ball selecting things that turned each of us on, and I knew I was going to cum like a thunderbolt, given the wide range of sexy toys that he had bought for me. I was almost glazey eyed as I drove into my driveway and parked the car.

James parked on the street, and helped me carry in the bags of sex toys.

"Thank you for letting me do this Dee. I am embarrassed to say it has been far too long since I enjoyed the company of such a sexy woman. I am looking forward to watching you soo much. Let's hope you will enjoy thia afternoon as much as I know I am going to."

And with that I ushered this stranger inside. This man, old enough to be my father. This man, who had just approached me in a sex shop and bought me a myriad of pleasure appliances. This man, who just wanted to watch and wank in my home.

Once inside, I offered James a drink. He took a scotch on the rocks. When I returned with his drink, he was calmly walking around my loungeroom, inspecting my art and photos on the walls.

"Your home is lovely Dee, like you."

"Thank you James" I said, blushing slightly at his compliment. "Please, make yourself at home whilst I go and make myself more comfortable."

I was determined to put on an incredible show. I wanted to cum like I hadn't in ages, and I wanted James to do that same as he watched me. I had no intention of letting him do anything more than watch me, but I was also determined to blow his mind with how erotic I could be. I went to my bedroom and laid out all the items we had bought on my bed. It looked very impressive!

When I returned to the lounge, the stranger was sitting in my leather recliner, and was sipping on his drink. He stopped sipping, and coolly, calmly put his glass down on the small coffee table, before crossing his legs and clasping his hands together, as his eyes took in the view before him.

Standing facing him, I was wearing my classic black stiletto heels. They have delicately elegant ankle straps, and heels that are a very wearable five inches. On my body I the leather bondage teddy he had bought me. It was totally hot and allowed my nipples to be seen, as they were encased in two leather strap cups. In my hand I held a small makeup bag into which I had placed all the toys James had bought for me.

In the middle of the lounge room, was my solid timber coffee table. Many times my girlfriends and I have danced on that table, and so after I switched on the stereo, I stepped up onto the coffee table and began to sway and dance to the beat of the music as James uncrossed his legs and made himself comfortable.

Slowly I wiggled and danced teasing James. I pinched my nipples and pulled them, licking my lips and never taking my eyes off James. I adore teasing men, and I know that looking you guys directly in the eyes as I am being sexual makes your cocks nice and hard.

I played with them some more as the music pumped from the speakers, and then took the new tickler from my makeup bag. It was a lovely aqua color, and as I took hold of it I placed the tip of it in my mouth and sexily sucked and licked the small clit tickler section.

"OOoh, you nasty girl, Dee" said James as he unzipped his trousers and exposed his penis to me for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised, for this sexy older man had quite a nice sized cock hidden under there.

I spread my long legs apart, and felt the leather straps of my bondage teddy grip the inside of my thighs as me heels clicked on the timber of the table. I switched the tickler on and felt the electric shock like erotic sensation of the vibrator as it first stuck my clit. I was doing it. Yes, I was masturbating in front of a stranger. Not only that, but I was wearing a leather bondage teddy that he had bought me an hour earlier, as he was slowly pumping his cock, looking at me, and watching me pleasure myself in my very own home as my husband was at work.

"Fuck, did I feel sexy or what??".

My mind momentarily went to my husband, Steve. I decided to treat him to a surprise, and so went to the stereo cabinet, and flicked on the close circuit video camera Steve has installed in our lounge room a year earlier. We enjoyed sex, and had decided to film ourselves and our occasional sexual partners by watching videos of our sex performances. I was dying to see his reaction to what I was about to so in front of James.

I reached down and flicked the control switch to full power, and the clit tickler went wild flicking my hungry engorged love button. I moaned and slowly squatted down in my heels, allowing the tickler much better access to the bulging clit that was driving me towards a climax. In front of me James' cock was now quite hard. It was about eight inches long I thought, and I licked my lips as I watched him stroke it and point it towards me. I was there. Bam, the orgasm hit me like a thunderbolt and my body convulsed into the first orgasm for the day. The pent up frustration and sexual suspension was released in front of this strange man as he wanked off in front of me. On the coffee table I thrashed and my head whipped back and forward, my hair flopping in front of my face as I moaned loudly and came heavily.

Slowly I subsided from pleasure, and sat myself down on the edge of the coffee table, my now very wet and visibly swollen pussy lips and clitoris in clear view to James as he sat their playing with his cock.

"MMmmmmmm, my dear. That was QUITE lovely. Your body shakes ever so sexily when you cum. And your nipples are totally engorged. Are they sensitive?"

I answered the only way I knew how as I came down from my cum. I pinched them both hard and threw my head back, moaning loudly and lewdly at the same time. The sensation ran all the way from my nipples down into my cunt.

"God, was this fucking horny or what?" I thought, reaching into my makeup bag and selecting my next pleasure implement.

It was a good thing that my first orgasm had been such a powerful one, because the second toy I plucked out of the bag was the huge black vibrating jelly dong. I was immense, and I was dying to fuck myself with it right now in front of this strange man.

Without a word, I took the cock head of the black dong and sucked like a real cock as I sat on the coffee table. My legs were spread apart, and after liberally wetting the dong with my mouth and saliva, I positioned it at my pussy entrance. It was so big, that as I positioned the big black jelly head, I had to gently ease my pink, puffy lips around the rim of the jelly cockhead. I pushed again, and about an inch popped inside me. I withdrew it again, coating some of the cock shaft with my own cunt juices, before pushing the head once more inside my hungry puss, and managing to get about three inches inside me this time. Pumping again I was able to get what I guessed was six inches or so inside my pussy, stretching it and feeling how full my cunt was.

"Push it all inside now, Dee. Fuck yourself. Stick it in and show me how much you like fucking yourself honey" said James, his hand now really starting to work on his shaft as he wanked, watching me fuck myself.

I spread my legs a little further, my heels dangling over the edge of the table. I pulled the black length out of me, and it glistened in the light, as I grimaced and then buried it to the hilt inside my hungry pussy. I threw my head back once more as I fucked myself deeply. It felt awesomely good. The fact James was watching me and wanking made it even sexier. I felt incredible, and kept fucking myself now, quite hard.

Up and down my cunt bounced, the jelly dong stretching and fucking me savagely, as I worked the monster in and out of my hungry pussy. I was addicted to this scene, the view of James wanking hard making my pussy wetter and wetter as I fucked onwards towards my second climax of the afternoon in front o the strange man in my house.

In and out, up and down I bounced, the sopping juices of my pussy all over the thick black shaft fucking me. I closed my eyes now and imagined a huge black man was fucking the life out of me in front of my husband. In reality however, I was fucking the shit out of my own pussy as a complete stranger watched me as he wanked his cock.

My eyes opened and suddenly a second orgasm was ripped from my body. The sight of James watching me and stroking his cock did it for me. I collapsed onto the monster that was invading my pussy and felt my inside walls totally stretched as I fucked myself and came again. I shook and shivered through a second orgasm that was very different to the first one, as I had a slow heat rising through my swollen cunt until I finished shuddering and fell backwards, the large black dong "popping" from my pussy as I lay back and collapsed onto the table surface. Two toys down and I knew there were several more to come!!!

"Good lord Dee, you were sensational. I almost came watching that one honey!!" said James. "Would you mind if I helped myself have my own orgasm the next time you climax?"

"Of course not James. I can't wait to see your cock spurt it's lovely cum gift all over the place as you watch me play with myself. How about I give you a real treat and try to inspire you now?" I asked, knowing that the next toy I would take out of the bag was the anal love beads!

"Oooh, that would be adorable honey. Please continue!!".

With that, I took the string of love beads from the bag, and covered my hand with some lubricant, wanting to ease those slippery little suckers inside my tight arsehole. I turned away from James, and watched as his hand started to work faster on the shaft of his cock. I eased myself down onto my elbows, which made the small opening of my butt open slightly. I reached back and fingered the hole. My pointer eased inside my anus, and the feeling was both sharp, and electric. I felt the tight muscle of my arsehole relax slightly, and so I eased it back and then slipped a second finger into my tight hole, making the bottom relax further and allow a nice, slow pumping action begin. It felt lovely, and I knew I was ready.

"Ooh James, what shall I do now baby?" I asked teasingly.

"Fuck your own ass Dee. Go on, stick those little beads deep up your arse and let me watch. I want to come over there and stick my hard cock deep inside you.......do you want that sugar?"

"No way James you naughty man. I'm a married woman! I don't do that sort of thing."

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers
12