Dead Battery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

As I said this, I pulled my cheeks pen further and slowly pushed the first of the beads into my hole. It popped in once the slippery lubricant took effect, the string slid about an inch inside my arse, inviting the next one to be pushed inside my hot, tight butthole. Bead after bead popped inside my sphincter, until the only thing on view was the last few inches of string and the small plastic loop that acted as a handle for me to tug and play with the beads as they lay embedded inside my bum.

James stood.

I groaned and my other hand reached back to find my blood engorged clit.

James approached, his cock in his fist, it's head pointing at me sexily.

I thrashed my clit, another orgasm approaching.

James reached out to touch me.

"NNNOoo" I snapped, wanting to keep the tease going.

My third climax approached rapidly.

I tugged on the small string and the first bead popped out of my arsehole and sent me over the edge. I came, and as I slowly popped bead after bead out of my tightest hole, the cum was incredible. The combination of my fingers on my clit, the beads popping from my arsehole and the sight of James moaning and really working his cock as he stood only a metre or so from me, caused me to collapse onto the surface of the table once more in climax.

Amazing, three climaxes inside thirty minutes.

I must have blacked out momentarily, because I woke up, with my hands cuffed together under the leg of the coffee table. I was helplessly exposed, my ass pushing backwards as I found myself in the kneeling position, my bosoms and nipples pressed against the glass. I looked back and saw that James was still erect, presumably without having cum even after watching me make myself cum for a third time as I ass fucked myself with the string of beads.

Out of nowhere, I felt an ooze of slippery oil covering my body, and the incredibly erotic smell of coconut oil consuming my nostrils. James was upon me in an instant, his hands totally covering my body, bum and back with slippery oil. I loved the feeling of his warm hands as he stroked and rubbed my body all over. I was handcuffed to the table in the doggie position, as this stranger massaged me and covered my glistening body in slippery coconut oil.

I spent the next ten minutes being massaged and covered in oil, until my whole body was relaxed and I felt almost sleepy! James came to the front, his pants and shirt now gone, and he undid the cuffs.

"Dee, please go and shower. I have just one more thing to do."

In the shower my mind was racing. I knew that the only thing we hadn't used was the red liquid latex, and I was dying to see what James would do to me with the three tubes of slippery sexy rubberised skin.

As I returned to the lounge room, James was standing near the fireplace, and has lit the fire, making a nice warm glow emit from the flames.

I walked, totally naked, towards him and then leant against the fireplace, the heat warming my body. I was totally calm and relaxed, and James began to squeeze some of the red liquid onto his hands.

Slowly he applied the liquid latex to my body, his firm hands smoothing the rubbery goo across my body, shaping it over my boobs, stomach, bum and thighs.

As he finished applying my front, I turned an exposed my back, shoulders and thighs to his touch. It was incredible. I managed to look to my full length mirror and noticed that my nipples looked erect. The scene was incredible, and as James finished covering my whole body in the red sticky liquid, he began wanking and talking to me. He was very aroused, and the words that came from his mouth were totally turning me on.

I decided to lay on the ground in front of James, where a large towel was in place to protect the carpet from the red latex that was shining and covering my body. I knew I looked hot, and was hoping that the secret camera was catching all the action that James was orchestrating.

I squirmed and rubbed my boobs, and licked my lips, begging James to spray me with his cum. Suddenly, the bright red liquid latex covered body, my body, was soaked with a major spurt of hot, white sexy cock juice! James growled like a tiger and sprayed four or five large jets of sexy cum all over my red body, the juices covering my nipples, belly and running down towards my thighs.

Finally, James slumped to the couch, his hand slowly pumping the last few drops of cum from his cock onto his fingers.

Taking the final opportunity to thank him for my afternoon of fun, I crawled over to him on my knees, and slurped the few drops of cum from his hand, before swallowing it sexily and licking my lips.

I winked at him then walked slowly to the shower, where I soaked and scrubbed all the sexy cum covered liquid latex from my body.

When I returned from the shower, dressed only in a towel, my skin red from the rubbing necessary to get all the latex off, James was gone. A small, distinguished looking business card lay on the coffee table.

"Thanks, Dee" was all it said.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers
12