Dead Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

     "Jesus fucking Christ!" Bob screamed rolling over, forehead and knees touching the floor, cradling the broken forearm, the hand at the end of which had a piece of bloody flesh dangling.

     Lulu shivered as she felt a wave of heat deep inside her groin radiate all the way out to her skin. Her head buzzed. An image of her squatting on top of Bob and masturbating with the tip of his distended dick, while he lay on the floor crying, bleeding, flashed before her eyes. Angry, disgusted with herself, Lulu raised the baton again and hit Bob across the small of his exposed back, screaming.

     "Stop; for Christ's sake, Lu stop!" Bob said crying, as he fell to his side and rolled over on his back.

     "What-what did Tony want with you Bob?" Breathing hard, Lulu could barely speak. She could not look away from Bob's pale uncircumcised penis that had gone flaccid. She stepped back fighting the urge to crawl in between his legs, slip the limp dick inside her mouth and suck on it. She drooled at the thought of swallowing hot cum down her throat.

     "He wanted money, okay? He wanted fifty grand. He said he has evidence on some girl I fucked up. He-he said if I didn't give him the money he was going to the cops with it."

     "You had him killed for fifty grand Bob? Is that what you're telling me?"

     "What the fuck are you talking about?"

     "Tony's dead you nut sack!"

     "You think I killed him?" Bob asked, exasperated. "I gave him the money you psycho bitch! Why the fuck would I have him killed?"

     Lulu sat on Bob's leather chair exhausted. She dropped the baton on the floor a moment later, afraid that if she did not, she would end up ramming the thick handle inside her pussy. She ran a hand through her tangled hair at a loss.

     "Lu, call the hospital, please!" Bob sobbed.

     "Shut up." Lulu said. Just then, her eyes came across the sheets of paper she first thought was the starlet's resume. "Didn't you use to be a lawyer Bob?"

     Bob was not listening.

     "What was that you specialized on; insurance?" Lulu asked, scanning the filled out life insurance form. It had Tony Dean's name all over it.

*     *     *
     The red tile roofed mansion, built sometime in the fifties, was empty of cops when she came back. Lulu did not see any yellow police tape at the front, but she imagined it was all over the place at the back. She took off her wrap-around oversized sunglasses and glanced at herself in the rear-view mirror. The swelling on the right side of her face has grown to the size of a basketball. For the first time, she also noticed a small cut on the right side of her now puffy upper lip. She pulled a few strands of hair down to the swollen side of her face in a useless attempt to hide it. After putting her sunglasses back on, she got out of her car, stumbling a little, and walked towards the mansion.

     Lulu saw Charles talking to his phone. He was facing the sliding glass doors that separated the patio from the mansion. He did not notice her come in. She had called earlier and gave him everything she found out from Bob. He was not particularly happy about it, to say the least. She did not tell him how she got the information.

     "That was the hospital," Charles said after ending the call, seeing her reflection on the glass. He turned around and faced Lulu. "Tony's daughter...." He stopped. "What the fuck happened to your face?"

     "Don't worry about it," she said, refusing to take off her sunglasses.

     Charles appeared as though he was about to walk over to Lulu but then decided against it; instead, he raised a finger as though in warning. "Later-we'll talk later." He said striding out of the large room, angry.

     "What was that about Tony's daughter?" Lulu asked, following Charles.

     "She has Leukemia. She's undergoing chemotherapy at the hospital." He said, not looking back.

     When they entered the parlor, Lulu saw Manny Cruz sitting behind the coffee table-looking nervous.

     "You wanted him here?" Charles asked, scornfully, pointing to Manny. "He's here! Now what?"

     "Now, Manny's going to tell us where he hid the rifle." Lulu sighed. She and Manny had grown close over the years, while they worked on her website. She did not have many whom she would call a friend in the business.

     Manny pursed his lips and remained silent, looking down at his hands.

     "Look, Manny," Lulu said. "I did not see you for a few minutes after everybody started gathering around Tony's body. You came back only after the cops showed up."

     Manny shook his head, and then took a couple of deep breaths."Yeah, well, Tony and I, we go way back Lu. We joined the army together actually. He bailed me out a couple of rough times you know. So when he said it's for his daughter, I just said why not; it's not like I would be the one pulling the trigger. Anyway, he told me to park my car about half a mile down the road before I show up for the shoot and that I should expect him to text me the GPS location of the rifle. Then when the shit hits the fan, I was supposed to get the rifle and hide it in my car. And that's it Lu, that's what happened."

     Fifteen minutes after Manny spilled his side of the story, Charles had taken the rifle to the back of his crown vic. He and Lulu were staring down at it without saying anything. The rifle had a sound suppressor, a laser sight, and a small electric actuator with a timer sticking inside the trigger guard-all of which were sitting snugly on top of a modified sighting cradle.

     "That's one hell of a rifle," Lulu babbled, nervously. Charles had not said a word to her since they left Manny at the mansion. "All Tony had to do really is step into the red dot and wait for the shot. He probably used the money Bob gave him to...."

     "What the hell's wrong with you?" Charles blared suddenly, an agonized look coming across his face. "I didn't need your help; for Christ sakes!"

     Lulu did not answer.

     "Damn it, Lu," cried Charles, after a while. "Your fucked up you know that?" He closed the lid of the trunk and then without giving himself a second thought about it, he put an arm across Lulu's shoulders and gave Lulu a firm kiss on the side of her forehead-as what he usually does in the past whenever he felt she was upset.

     Overwhelmed by his musky smell, Lulu accepted the lopsided hug and the familiar kiss. She refused, however, to give in to the crushing pain growing inside her chest-or at least tried.

     "I'll see you around, Lu," Charles said, his voice catching. After giving her shoulder one last shake, he removed his arm from her shoulder and strode towards the front of the car, without looking back.

     "Hey Charles," Lulu said in a raspy voice, grateful for the oversized sunglasses. "If this whole thing comes out, Tony's daughter is never going to get that money."

     "I know," he said. "Tell Manny to keep his mouth shut."

THE END

12