Dead Friends... with Benefits? Pt. 02

Story Info
Just a girl who finds even more comfort in death.
2.2k words
4.35
13.7k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am making this up as I go. I hope you enjoy!

P.S. My apologies for the awkward writing style. I am still incredibly new to this smut thing.

*****

Part 2 - Passion Rising

The fall months slowly turned into winter, and Victoria's visits to the graveyard become more and more sparse. They had warned her that they would not be able to leave the ground during the winter due to the frost.

She took her final stroll through the graveyard one day after school only to be greeted with silence.

"I guess I am too late." she thought to herself.

Disappointed and saddened by the turn of events, she started on her way back home and returned one final solemn glance at the cemetery gates before continuing.

Victoria did not know what to do with herself now. She had become disinterested in her "friends" at school after meeting the undead. It was almost as if she had lost her place. However, she still felt connected to death and she knew that she would see them again in the spring. The only issue was the waiting and staying sane while she waited. How weird was she? Making friends with zombies. Perhaps she was in some sort of fucked up dream, but she knew she wasn't. She shrugged it off as she hit her pillow and slowly drifted off into sleep.

Victoria awoke to the soft scratching at her door. In her drowsy daze, it reminded her of when she was terrified in the graveyard for the first time, the eerie scratching she had first heard on the morgue door. However, she knew it was just her needy cat, Thomas. The scratching turned into desperate meowing as the cat made it a point that he wanted to get out.

She groaned as she got out of bed and stumbled her way to the door like an alcoholic in a drunken stupor. Thomas zipped from the door as she reclosed it and collapsed back onto the bed. It was Saturday, and she wasn't doing a damn thing.

It was 10am on Monday as Victoria walked the frostbitten sidewalk to school. The dead trees providing significantly more amusement than the bonehead jocks that teased each other a couple dozen yards ahead of her. It was ironic, really. All these attractive guys seemed so alive, so warm, yet she had no interest in that at all. She began to question what truly constituted living. Although, she also could not comprehend what it must be like to be trapped in undeath, either. Centuries without warmth. Her emotions were caught in a state of limbo, and she found herself in a state of lethargy more often than not, nowadays.

Her first class happened to be health and today they were covering awareness of safe sex and even had a guest speaker. Guest speakers were always nice because it was a fantastic reason to zone out. There was no pressure to be called on. All you had to do was write a stupid paragraph after that you could google and get the same information in five minutes.

The guest speaker waddled into the room. He was rather short for a man, well fed, and looked like he was too serious for his own good. Like the sort of person that would tell a boy that if he had sex his you-know-what would fall off. However, she was soon far removed from that reality, once again, as her mind returned to darkness.

Victoria drifted in and out of the lesson as he spoke about condoms, pregnancy, and the importance of safety. That was when a small light illuminated the darkness. She had never thought about it before. From what she remembered, some of the zombies were nearly fully intact except for some decay here and there, and others were nearly half rotted and some were almost full skeletons. She wondered if their... "you-know-whats" were still intact? She quickly buried her head into her hoodie as her face turned red at the thought. Despite being undead, they were once people, so perhaps they still had them?

The temperature had dropped since she had been in school. The cold air pinched at her exposed skin as she made her way home. She wondered if their touch was cold? Do they get hungry? Bored? Horny...? Her face turned hot once again as the sexual thought once again took over her mind.

She found that racy thoughts involving her undead friends were always the first to appear in her mind whenever she became horny. But what? She didn't particularly like the idea of decaying... things... did she? She felt weird for even considering and pondering such a thing. As the days progressed into months, so did her thoughts, until the very idea of it consumed her. She needed spring.

Spring was in the air. No, literally. Spring was all she could smell, and all of the other smells that came with it. The smell of a frantically cleaned house as her OCD mothered hauled everything she didn't need out to start anew. The smell of soil that had been absent for so long. Oh, did she mention that her friends have returned?

Every day since winter faded Victoria had rushed down to the eerie gates of Riverside County Graveyard until one day she was greeted by the familiar sight and small of rotting flesh. Sounds pleasant, right? That was the true meaning of spring. She almost threw herself into their arms, but decided to tone down the excitement... she didn't want to seem weird or anything. They seemed just as excited to see her, too.

"You look well!" greeted the same zombie that had confronted her during their first meeting.

"As well as I can be, how was your winter nap?" she replied again with a sarcastic tone and an unintentionally flirty smile.

"Rejuvenating... except for... you know, being dead and all" he retorted.

Victoria giggled as she continued to catch up with the rest of them. Told them about everything that had happened during the school year. Who bullied who, who was dating who. Things people usually talked about with others at school. However, they seemed to take a genuine interest in the affairs of the living. I guess it was the closest that they could get to the real thing. Either way, she was happy that her solemn walks to the graveyard were no longer greeted by silence and cold, there was now a warm spring wind that breathed change.

In her excitement for their return, she had almost forgotten about the thoughts that had accompanied her through the long, confusing winter. The warmer summer months were soon approaching and the weather was already getting warm enough for her to be wearing significantly less clothing.

With her latest visit, it was a record high of 85 degrees for that day in May, and she was wearing tight short denim shorts and a spaghetti strapped white tank top that subtly showed her blue bra underneath. To her, it was casual wear, but when she entered the graveyard, she understood that it was a bit more provocative than she was aware, especially if you've been dead for a century or two, or three. Though their intentions were pure, Victoria could feel a small twinge of lust beneath their stares as she wandered around the tombstones. Thought she felt a bit weird about it with previous thoughts, she honestly enjoyed the attention she was getting from them. They have been so kind and genuine to her, perhaps this was the sort of repayment she could give to them. Of course, it isn't mandatory to return the favor, but she felt bad for always talking about herself and all of her problems like they mattered more than theirs.

It was 2am, and she couldn't sleep. She felt hot. She couldn't get the feeling out of her head. Their stares reverberated in her mind. She could nearly feel their eyes on her body as she thought about it more and more. Would it really hurt if I let them just... touch a little? I am sure they have been devoid of warmth for so long. Inside, they are yearning for the touch of something living, especially lust. At last, she couldn't take it anymore. Victoria slid out of her window, it was now 2:35am.

"I'll just give them a little treat for now", she whispered to herself.

She smiled as she walked toward the Cemetery.

They were shocked to see her there so late... or early?

"What are you doing here?" they asked worriedly, "is something wrong?"

"No." Victoria replied, "I was just thinking..."

"About what?" One questioned, "you know that you can tell us anything."

She could already feel the tension and intensity in the air. She knew they already knew what she was struggling with, but she explained anyways. She explained to them how she feels that they have been trapped for so long and how she feels selfish and wants to repay a debt. But... that it wasn't just about repaying a debt, that she had been thinking about it for months, that she had also been curious and wanted it, but wanted to start slow.

They didn't ask any more questions, they didn't deny her the repayment she wanted to give, and they didn't deny her the lust that had been building inside her, and in themselves.

Dozens of undead began crawling from the soil, and dozens more behind them. A gentle lust filled the silence. Victoria lied down on the ground and closed her eyes in anticipation. Suddenly, she felt the soil squirm beneath her and dozens of decaying hands burst from the ground and grabbed her wrists and her ankles. But she wasn't worried, she knew that it was all in good fun, just like in the movies. Her innocent thoughts were soon interrupted as they descended upon her restrained body. She bit her lip and attempted to hold back moans as hand after hand grasped and groped at her breasts, roughly fondling them as her tank top was slowly turned to shreds and threads, her bra was now in scraps shortly after, and her tight shorts and striped panties were next.

Every doubt she had washed away. The feeling of their cold dead flesh felt absolutely incredible on her bare tits. Some rotting, some all bone as they squeezed and molested them with lustful abandon. Between her legs, one after another would lap at her with their engorged purple tongues, sliding them deep inside, licking the deepest parts of her. The large hands on her tits were soon replaced with mouths as they began sucking on her bright pink, quarter-sized nipples. Their rough tongues circling the areole before flicking the tips and dragging their teeth down the length of them before switching and repeating it with the next corpse. Whatever dark energy that kept them "alive" was also at work between their thighs as massive erections from engorged undead cocks sprung to life. I guess being dead had its benefits... and that answers her prior questions.

Their dicks were swelled from centuries of disuse, preserved and enlarged with dark energy and undead cum. Her tits and body were continually molested as she titled her head back, opened her mouth, and welcomed the first monstrous cock that found its way to her throat sheath. The first barely fit as Victoria allowed him to ram it down her throat, muffled and gurgled moans escaped her mouth as incredible amounts of cold, tasteless cum exploded with each thrust. They soon retreated from molesting her body and allowed her to sit up and rest back on her arms, cum dripping from her mouth as she pressed her beautiful C breasts into the air. Three at a time surrounded her as she closed her eyes and the two on the side stroked their swollen cocks and rubbed the rough heads on her nipples while a third stood in front of her before spouting ridiculous amounts of icy cum on her tits. She had never been so turned on in her life. She had always thought it was such a gross concept... but the feeling of their seed on her breasts was incredible. Every inch of them was completely covered after only 6 zombies... and there were dozens more waiting their turn... but she didn't care. She couldn't get enough. Three and after three spewed their load all over her chest, getting thicker and thicker as it dripped down her stomach and onto the ground.

The last zombie to approach her was an exceptionally large man, and his cock fit the bill. Larger than the rest, and she wanted to taste it. She began to crawl toward him and took his mighty shaft into her hands. She needed two to handle it, her fingers were a few millimeters from touching even with both hands wrapped around it. She took the head into her mouth and sucked on it, causing the behemoth let out an undead wail. She traced the head with her tongue before she looked up into his undead eyes and gently nodded, giving him the okay. His giant hands clasped her head before he slammed his cock down her throat in one thrust. Her jaw was open as wide as it could go, her teeth grinded on his hard shaft as he fucked her mouth. The rest of the horde watched as her tits gently bounced from the force until finally after five minutes his cock swelled even more and exploded, blasting his cold seed deep inside me while the rest filled my mouth and poured out as he slid he cock away from my tight lips.

To be continued.