Dead Heat: Death For Breakfast Ch. 04

Story Info
A little kissing goes overboard.
862 words
4.37
33.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

“Foreplay is the art of readying the subject before you fuck it.” Lauren hefted the gun, briefly changing hands to work the feeling back into the muscles. Obviously, she was holding it too tightly and she saw that Brodie noticed it. She made a mental note to never do that within his sight again.

“Like getting your pussy wet before I put my cock in it?”

“Yeah, like that.”

“And how do I do that?”

“You can start by kissing me.”

Brodie glared at her for a long moment.Kissing? He’d seen it done before but he wasn’t too keen on doing it. For one, it did nothing to excite him and two, it required him to be close to the subject. He wasn’t interested incloseness. He was interested in fucking. “I don’t think so.”

“All right. Have a good day.”

He huffed, palming his cock again and giving it another couple of strokes. “What do I do?”

“You know how to kiss.” Lauren pulled the covers back. “Get in here and start kissing me.”

She watched as he approached, flicking a glance at the gun and gathered her in his arms, turning her onto her back. The cold ring of the weapon came to rest on the back of his neck and she hoped that he could read the seriousness of her resolve in her face. He must have satisfied himself with it because his eyes closed and his mouth took hers. At first, it was awkward. He kept humping her leg like an errant dog but it took only moments before he was settling against her and ravishing her mouth.

He was surprised, to say the least. He would never have imagined that kissing could be so pleasurable. Her mouth was small and warm against his, her tongue submitting to his manipulations and her body arching against his. He laced his big hands through her hair and seated his mouth on hers, sealing their lips together and lost himself in the dance of their tongues.

Lauren jumped when she heard him moan. Her brain momentarily slipped into overdrive. Androids weren’t able to feel, right? Then how was it that Brodie was responding to their kissing? She gave herself back over to the moment, feeling his passion and letting her body respond to it. His kiss was soft and tender, exploring her mouth thoroughly. When he pulled back, his face was flushed and his eyes were quiet.

“That wasn’t bad, was it?”

Brodie wasn’t sure how to answer that. Kissing was not part of his programming but after having done it, he wondered why it wasn’t. He began to wonder about everything else. “No.” He looked down into her eyes. “It was quite enjoyable. May I do it again?”

“Sure.”

He leaned over and pressed his mouth to her again and his cock twitched as her tongue reached out to meet his. He completely forgot about the gun at his head; his focus was on her mouth. When he felt her respond, his cock leaped again, savoring the sweetness of their connection. He moved his hand down and cupped one of her breasts, his large thumb rubbing around the rough aureole. He stopped when he realized that she hadn’t given him permission but sighed in her mouth when her hand guided his hand back.

Electrical tremors coursed through her as he started rolling her nipples between his fingers while his tongue still plundered her mouth. She couldn’t help it but she wanted him. She forgot what he was.

Brodie’s hands encircled her throat and began to squeeze, his tongue thickening and closing off her throat. The kissing was nice but he was tired of being controlled. He wanted to play his game, not be subjected to someone else’s. The gun went off, grazing his ear and he fell back onto the floor, staring at her with incredulous eyes.

Lauren sat up, rubbing her neck and gasping for breath. “We forgot what we were supposed to be doing, didn’t we?” His eyes darkened with anger again and she raised the weapon again. “Next time, it won’t be your ear.” She stared at him for a few minutes, watching him recover. It didn’t take long before he was back on his haunches, stroking that huge cock and glaring angrily at her. “Maybe it’s time for you to leave.”

“Without tasting your pussy?”

He knew what she liked. That hot conversation at lunch one day about cunnilingus. He knew that she adored having her pussy licked almost as much as she enjoyed having her feet worshipped. Her eyes darkened but her legs remained closed and hidden under the sheet.

“Yes, maybe you don’t deserve it.”

“I kissed you.”

“And nearly killed me.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“I’m sure you didn’t.” Lauren grinned. “And I didn’t mean to shoot you.”

Brodie simmered, still glaring at her. “So, do you still want me to leave?”

She moved to the edge of the bed, once again, uncovering her body and opening her legs so that the scent of her pussy assailed his nostrils. “You still want this?”

“Yes.”

She opened her legs wider. “Then apologize.”

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers