Dead Heat: Stormbringer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

Taima could feel the urgency in Pilar's caresses and reluctantly peeled herself away her lover. Pilar watched with sex-glazed eyes as Taima grabbed her backpack and unpacked her newest toy. The double-sided dildo had two sets of large cocks for pussy penetration and two smaller ones for anal stimulation. Pilar's eyes widened. Taima knew that this would be the real test of Pilar's recovery.

Pilar took the dildo from Taima, determined to battle past the last barrier that stood between happiness and despair. Her hand shook as she hefted the item, flashbacks lighting her brain. Myron's fat cock in her mouth, the taste of his pre-cum. She pressed her eyes closed, took a deep breath and slid the fat plastic cock into her mouth. For one long suspended moment, it was warm and flesh and she fought the urge to gag.No. Her mind was screamed.You have Taima now. It's okay. Pilar screwed up her courage and opened her eyes.

Taima met Pilar's gaze with love and support, her heart thumping and her cunt creaming as she watched Pilar's pink tongue trace the outlines of the large dildo, then slide down to the smaller cock, covering it with her warm saliva. Then, she yanked Taima's soaked panties down and rubbed the warmed dildo's head up and down her slit. Taima groaned in response, succumbing to Pilar's control and opening her legs to accept the intrusion.

Pilar bent to lick Taima's mound, still rubbing the dildo into her slit and smiled at the profusion of cream that leaked out. She dipped the small dildo into Taima's honeypot and slid both projections into Taima's orifices. Taima's mouth opened but nothing escaped except a long gasp of pleasure. Pilar's fingers made quick work of attaching the dildo to the harness, pressing them into Taima and smiling as her hips bucked upward in reaction.

Taima was sweating, trembling with pleasure. The dual penetration was rubbing her in places that she'd never felt before and it was driving her crazy. Now to have Pilar manipulating it more pushed her over the edge and she came, panting in rapturous silence. She gave Pilar a deep kiss, rolling her gently onto her back and lifting her legs. The skin of Pilar's thighs were so soft that she couldn't resist nipping here and there, raising Pilar's temperature. Her body begged for a good fucking, her hips tried to press, raising up and searching.

"Please."

Taima raised Pilar's legs and after a moment of positioning, sank both appendages deeply into Pilar's waiting body. Pilar gasped and raised her hips higher, pushing the ass dildo further into her passage and groaning at the feel of it. Taima wrapped her in her arms and began to rock, her mouth seeking Pilar's and letting her tongue flow inside. Pilar moaned and whimpered, her responses vibrating through both women and driving both wild.

Pilar trembled. A warm wave was beginning to flow through her, threatening to bury her under its pleasurable waves. She opened her eyes and looked up into Taima's face, breathless at the desire and love she saw mixed there.And it's all for me. That realization changed the simple, detached act of fucking into the complex art of lovemaking. She had heard Taima's words and had seen Taima's actions, but not until now had she dared to truly believe,believe that she could find love.It's mine. She's mine!

Taima watched the change in Pilar and rejoiced in it, stroking her pussy and asshole, ramping up the speed and gasping as she joined her lover in moving toward the clouds. She kissed her mouth, she sucked her neck, she nibbled her earlobes, all the while riding them both to their first orgasm as partners. Pilar tripped over the edge first, closely followed by Taima, both shouting their passion to the heavens while their pussies clenched and assholes grasped. Taima mated her mouth with Pilar's, riding them both to a couple more orgasms until they both twitched with exhaustion.

Taima released the harness and removed the plastic piece, drawing a moan from Pilar. Pilar slid into Taima's arms, snuggling against her, her body still shaking and Taima welcomed her, at rest for the first time in her life.

"I am Taima." She whispered, to no one in particular, her dark eyes shining with unshed tears. "I am the crash of thunder that has defeated the stormbringer."

And she slipped off to a dreamless sleep, her love wrapped in her arms and her world at peace.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers
12