Dead Horizon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacie, doing as she was told, pulled open the passenger side door of the truck and climbed in, quietly shutting the truck door, as she tried not drawing attention from any of the figures currently surrounding her silver Malibu -- now beginning to show signs of blood stains as they banged, scratched and scrapped at the car in hopes of getting to Aaron. From her spot inside the truck, she could see others slowly coming out the backyard of the house across the street, as one of the figures --the dirty looking female that had tried to grab at Kaleb earlier-- had caught the noise from both her and Kaleb and was now slowly staggering her way over toward the Kaleb's driveway.

Kaleb's time had begun to tick away faster once Stacie had gotten safely inside the truck. Sadly as much as he wanted to get in at that point and drive off, he still had a couple of other things to grab and so he was quickly running back inside the house. Grabbing both the map and key off the counter top --he would have to come back for his motorcycle at another time-- and shoved them both into his pocket before he darted around the corner and opened the basement door once again, this time allowing his two dogs to barrel around the corner of the living room, through the kitchen and quickly out the backdoor. Moving over toward the wall phone, he grabbed the keys that were hanging on the wall mount beneath it and began to make his way back upstairs to his room, grabbing the Katana and the two smaller Wakizashi blades --with their double-ended sheath-- and headed back down toward the kitchen, grabbing the bag of motorcycle fluids from Auto Zone as he passed by the television.

The deep growls of his dogs easily catching his attention and as he came around the corner, standing on the back porch, he could begin to see what had the two dogs in an uproar. The female from earlier was currently pinned down by the lager of the two dogs, her throat caught between Thor's jaws as the dog continued to tear and rip away the already decaying flesh. Loki on the other hand was currently locked on to the ladies ankle, shaking his head side to side, only causing the already broken bone to become more mangled. Still the lifeless hollow orbs didn't focus on either of the two dogs, even as they tore away at her flesh and clothes, but instead were focused on Kaleb who was still standing on the back porch. Kaleb knew his time inside the city had come to an end and already wasting a good hour or so of daylight and travel time, he was pulling the back door shut --not bothering to make sure it had closed shut completely-- and stepped off of the porch.

Off in the distance, just down the road from his house, he could hear his neighbor Roger, who was clearly drunk, screaming and shouting although he couldn't make out what he was staying. The female who was still groaning from beneath the weight of Thor, tried to reach out once again for Kaleb as he came off the porch, which Kaleb quickly stomped on her hand. He didn't think much of it at first, but when he heard the bones begin to snap and break from the forced pressure of his foot and she did nothing, he knew something wasn't right. Of course looking at her, he could tell that, but this had gotten much worse. No point in trying to figure it all out right now, he'd have some better luck once he could think clearly. Setting the Auto Zone bag into the bed of the truck, Kaleb was just coming around the corner toward the driver side of the truck when he heard a sudden series of shots being fired off from his neighbors direction and then some more yelling.

Pulling the car door open he was quickly calling for his two dogs, which came running around the same corner and jumped into the backseat of the truck before Kaleb climbed inside and pulled the truck door shut. Another series of shots were heard as he started the truck engine with a loud roar and began pulling out of his driveway, now getting a better view of what was happening just down the street. Looking down the road to his left, making sure no one was speeding down the road, just in time to see others beginning to moved toward the sound of gun fire. Through the rear view mirror he could see the female, who now had a gaping hole in her neck and a completely separated and mangled ankle, had somehow managed to get back to her feet. That was enough for him and soon he was pulling the rest of the way out of the driveway, giving the brakes a quick press and glad that they weren't showing any signs of giving out on him, as he sped off down the road.

Stacie had turned around in her seat as they began driving off, staring out the back window, horrified at the sight and demise of Kalebs' neighbor who had become overwhelmed by the growing numbers as two of the figures had finally brought their newest victim to the ground. Stacie had also noticed that there were others slowly staggering from the back alleyway, as well as the main road, before her distance became obstructed. Turning back around in her seat, once she was no longer able to see anything, she turned her attention toward Kaleb who was trying, repeatedly, to get a hold of his sister, which she figured by the fact that every time it went to voicemail he made a comment about Celeste owning a phone but never answering it. Looking at the digits of the clock on the radio, it read one thirty-seven, the last thing she saw before finally closing her eyes and leaning back against the seat, still tying to sort out the last twenty-two hours that had happened before finally falling asleep. ...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 01 Zombie Apocalypse strikes, our hero rescues some damsels.in Novels and Novellas
Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 01 A married couple surviving an Apocalypse.in Erotic Horror
A Banker's Special Deposit Box Cheating girlfriend has rough sex with her boyfriend's boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jenny's Wrong Turn Bad roads lead to more terror.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Gamer Girl with Bite A gamer faces evil and finds lust, pleasure, and friendship.in Erotic Horror
More Stories