Dead Lift

Story Info
Frank finally gets a real work out.
5.9k words
4.57
38.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah. The gym. I love spending as much time in it as I can. It's my Zen spot so to speak. I am not the greatest person in public so to speak. My life consists of sleep, work, eating and the Gym! May not be the greatest opening to a person life story to this point but it is the truth. It works for me.

A few years ago I was just your normal office rat. Just another person sitting in his cubical and finishing whatever task was placed in front of me. Then heading home and making a box dinner or calling for takeout. I know sad life just like all the other cattle in the world. But it all changed after I walked past the mirror one night and I was ready for the one change I could control.

So I did it! I joined the twenty four hour gym near my apartment. I vowed to myself that I was going to make the five foot six rail thin one hundred and thirty-four pound bean pole disappear. I was so sick of my pencil thin wrists and bean pole legs. My chest was so small that not even a bird would call it home. Yes I know you are making bird sounds right now.

But I made that all change. I am no Arnold by any means but a well-toned fitness freak. I get off on working out. Still the same height as before but now I weigh one hundred and forty-eight pounds. Before you ask yes my sex life is a wasted land. I am still a misfit with the ladies. Not many women want to date a man when he is the same height or shorter than them when they are wearing heels. Add on to the fact I have the look of a sixteen year old kid regardless of how I dress or do my hair. So at the age of twenty seven I look great and jerk off all the time. That's the only down side to living and feeling great. I am sexually frustrated all the damn time.

Then the fact that I am scared to death of having to talk to anyone and I mean anyone. Be it man or woman. I get cold sweats and tremors from it. Hence forth the damn office job. I get my emails and no one talks to me. It's a perfect cattle environment for me.

Needless to say it's Friday night and I am in my zone. Man I love the rush you get from a good pump. I love coming here at one a.m. in the morning. No one ever comes here. It's a rat hole of a gym but I love it. Before you even ask. Yes I do make use of the full length mirrors. Because at least one person is going to admire my body. Unfortunately that person is only me but at least I enjoy it.

Tonight is back and bicep night. I was heavy into a set of dumb bell curls when I heard the door chime. I figured it was the owner. He pops in every now and then to check on the place late night and as always all he ever sees is me here. But to my surprise it appeared to be a rather tall woman walking. I did not have the best view from my angle in the mirror. All I knew was that this person was tall with long hair and wearing one of those Victoria Secret sweat suits. She disappeared around the corner and I heard the dressing room door close. So I just cared on.

I put my ipod in and turned up the music. It's my defense when people are around. So I pushed on with the work out. Trying to calm my nerves. But the thought of another person in the place with had my neck starting to sweat. I am not sure why but the thought of a tall woman scares me to the core.

I was happy enough to see that she never turned the corner. I like the free weights side. It is separated by a large wall from the machine side. Those things have always been for the novice work out people. Hardcore gym rats like myself only use the free weights. But she is only a woman regardless of how tall she is.

Yes that is sexist but it's the truth. I am pumping heavy iron like a real man and she is using the Jane Fonda trim my ass machines. So shoot me for acting like a cave man. Or did you forget I am the height of a hobbit!

I put the last of the weights away after finishing off my final set of back rows. Taking time to look in the mirror. My veins are standing out nicely with a nice sheen of sweat dripping off my brow. I took to wearing tank tops with my workout shorts. But now was my moment to come crashing back to my sad life. I knew I had to round the corner so I could go change clothes. My skin started to crawl at this point. But it's the gym. No one talks to each other at the gym. That's only for those fake workout social people.

Deep breath, hold it for a second and go. I turn the corner and make for the locker room. My ipod is still in so I can use that. But as soon as I turned the corner I ran face first into a HUGE set of boobs!

Instead of them being soft and giving. They were rock hard and firm. I fell straight back on my ass. My ear buds fell out from the shock of my ass meeting the ground. As I shook the stars from my head and tried to find some type of manly pride, I slowly started to look up and man what a sight.

She had to be every bit of six foot two and over two hundred and twenty pounds maybe more. She was still wearing her pink sweat suit. But I could still make out her amazing body beneath it. Nice thick round hips with those huge breasts. Her arms showed some size contained inside her sleeves. The thing that got me the most was her neck and shoulders. They were packed with muscle. She had a pyramid shape going up about a third of her neck. All of this still had a very feminine quality appeal to it. That's when I made contact with her face. It was angular and bold. Her chin was a subdued with a firm jaw line. Her lips so full and plump I hung on them till she spoke.

"I am so sorry about that. Are you okay? If you had slowed down a little you might not have had such a fall." She leaned down and extend a decent sized hand for me to grab. It was normal for a person her size but as normal it made mine look like that of a teenage boy. Man I hate being the small guy all the time!

I took her hand and started to right myself but instead she just pulled me right off the floor without even a grunt. As she did I made eye contact with her and became lost for a moment. Her eyes were a pure crystal blue. They seem to have a calming effect on me but only for a brief moment.

Then normal old never been laid Frank came back out with a vengeance. It took me a few moments to answer but as usual I stammered and stuttered. As I answered her and said I was sorry for what I had done. She just giggled. She was staring right through me with those eyes. Her long hair was pulled back into a pony tail it was a beautiful golden blonde.

"Do you have a name or should I make one up for you? Mine is Bree." She was staring right at me with a hungry grin on her face. "I am Frank and it's nice to meet you Bree."

Bree cocked her head to the side and stared down at me for a second. Still holding on to that hungry grin. "What is Frank short for?" Man her voice is sultry. It helped put me at easy regardless of how much my people warning siren screamed inside my head.

"Francis. I am not a fan of my first name so I go by Frank when I have to talk to people." I swear I heard a moaning sound in the back of her throat like she was enjoying this little banter. "Well I fancy the name all right. I think it's a sweet name and it fits you well."

With that I turned red faced and said my goodbyes heading for the locker room at a decent pace. But not before taking the time to check her ass out in the mirror. I might be pissed off about the insult that was just thrown in my face but missing a chance to check out her ass was not going to happen. And damn that thing filled out the back of her sweat suit. Regardless of how mad she made me it's just a part of my life that I am used to.

So I changed and headed out of the locker head down and right to the front door. Bree was doing squats as I made my way past. She was letting out little grunts with each rep. Just as I was about to make it out the door I heard her call out. "Look forward to seeing you again Frank. You are so yummy I could just eat you up."

Yet again another jab at the short guy. When will life cut me a break and let me be the man I am for once. So I made the two block walk back to my apart and cracked open my after workout beer. Then hit the shower. For as much as Bree wounded my pride I was not going to stop thinking about her. At least the hard on I had hanging between my legs told me that. Even though I freak out anytime I talk to a woman. My fetish has always been tall women and boy did she fit the bill.

So after a good shower and an after workout recovery meal I was ready for some me time. Off to the internet I go. I hit up my tall woman fetish and watch about two minutes of a ten minute clip. Yes I know that it's not much time but that's all it takes to get the job done. I wonder what Bree's sweet pink pussy looks like and how good it would be to dive face first into. I fell asleep thinking about it. Thinking about all of her. What a package she is.

So the next day went about like that of any office person. More dummies asking questions that if they took five minutes to look at it they could fix it. But that's why I earn the big bucks and everyone leaves me alone for the most part. Because I get it done without a hint of pissed off. That was until Steve the V.P. of my department crashed his computer. What as moron. I mean how hard is it to not look at non approved sites at work?

So that was a loss of three hours of my day. The entire time he had to talk to me and tell me how great he is. I just want to kick him out of the window some days. Its ten floors up, I think that should do the job. Thankfully he walked out of his office leaving me in peace. And when his computer turned back on. It was a gold mine for me. I was greeted by all the black mail I would ever need. So I copied it to my thumb drive and filed it away for the day I need a raise. I spent the last few hours of work just doing the go through the motions bit. No reason to plot I have everything I need.

I headed home and got my gym stuff ready. I was pumped after the day I had. Who knows I might run into Bree and talk to her tonight? So I ate my small pre work out meal and was ready for the nightly pump.

I made it to the gym just shy of eleven thirty and started my leg day. I had some good tunes blasting through the ear buds. I was lost in the workout high and boy was it a good one too. So good that I did not even see in the mirrors when someone came in. I finished up my calf isolations and light weight squats. Seeing how I never have a work out partner I do the squats with nothing more than my body weight. But now it was the best part of the night. The dead lift. I set up my weights and put on the support belt. I had just bent over to start my first set of 245 when I saw her standing at the corner staring at my back with an evil little grin one her face. I was aww struck at this point. All of Bree was on display. She had a black sports bra on that appeared to be in a fight with her massive chest. I know how to judge breasts and hers had to be at least a 38 E. Her flat stomach was showing off for all to see her rock hard six pack of abs, not to forget about those hip flexors cutting lines down her sides. Oh my heavens her work out shorts all black and painted on those hips and thighs! I swear her thighs had to be about the 24 inches around with huge splits running down every side. It was all I could do not to get a hard on at this point.

I was a deer caught in head lights at this point. She finally cleared her throat and brought my eyes back to her face. "So are you going say hello or should I put a price tag on so you can pay for it?"

"Hi Bree. I am sorry I have just never seen a woman like you before in my life! I am a little lost for words at this point. But I am just trying to finish up this set so I can get home. I am taking a work from home day tomorrow so I can catch up on all my back log." What in the hell? She is right there a dream come true. But nooooo! Little Francis cannot find a way to talk too this woman.

"Well I am going to work on my cardio before I get a shower. The water is out in my entire building so I am getting one in here." She giggled as she walked away. I know I should be staring at her ass but hanging my head in shame seemed like the right thing to do.

So I finished my last few sets. Which took longer than it should have but when you are pissed at yourself it happens. As I rounded the corner I did not see her anywhere. Which was somewhat of a blessing seeing home any attempt by me would have failed again. So I headed to the locker room to change and head home for a steam before my own shower. I was just about to the door when I heard a rather troubled voice ring out from the women's locker room.

"Are you kidding me?!? Is this going to be my luck for the rest of the week?"

I stood still for a few moments before I had the nerve worked up to say anything to Bree. "Is everything okay Bree?"

"NO! No it's not at all. I come here to break a sweat and shower up but to only have the hot water not work here too. What am I going to do now?"

"You could use mine. I do not live far from here and you are more than welcome to it." I felt my stomach lurch. Great now she will think I am a creeper. Way to go circus midget. You ruined another wet dream in life. I just hung my head at that point and headed into locker. But just before I made it through the door she replied.

"You are a life saver! Let me get dressed and I will be right out."

I slightly ran through the locker room door at this point. I could go on about how I freaked out at this point and just about threw up all over the locker room. But I am sure you already know that part. We left the gym and took her car back to my place. Thank heavens I was already covered in sweat from working out, so she did not see the fact I was crawling in my own skin over this. "BREATH!!!!" Is all I could tell myself.

This amazing Goddess is coming to my place. I know it's clean and I have nothing to hide. But what in the hell I am going to do when she sees me going nuts? I threw on my sweats and grabbed my bag as I headed to the front door.

I will spare you the details of the walk and how I was unable to man up to the situation. Needless to say we made it to my place and she liked what she saw. At least my stuff can impress a woman.

I showed her to my bathroom and you would have thought her face was going to fall off. My bathroom is awesome. Alone it is six hundred square feet with a boxed in glass shower that doubled as a steam room and a huge bay window with a very large tub. I could tell by Bree's face that she was in awe.

"Frank could I use the steam room? It would really help me recover after that workout I just put myself through." I was glad to let her use it. So I fetched her a towel and was just about to leave the when she hit me with a hard right so to speak. "Would you like to sit in the steam with me and talk some?" All I could do was nod my head to answer yes.

"Wonderful! I am going to put this towel on in here, why don't you start the steam and go put your towel." I did my best to control the shakes as I turned the steamer on and headed back to my room so undress and wrap myself in a towel. It took me ten minutes of staring in the mirror and talking myself down just to stop the shakes. Come on Frank pull it together and man up for just once in your life.

So after checking to make sure that my man hood was tucked away and secure. I headed to my bathroom and hopefully a night of Bree riding my cock.

She must have turned the steam setting up to its highest rating because it was like walking in a rain forest. So after taking the last few steps I opened the glass door and stepped inside. She was seated on the left bench so I took the one on the right.

I wanted to be that towel so bad. She was sitting there with her legs crossed, head leaned back against the wall with her eyes closed. My eyes traced every drop of sweat as it rolled down her body. I followed one drop from the brow of her head all the way down her neck till it disappeared down her chest into the towel. Heaven that's where I am. Lost in heaven. I drank in every single line of her muscles. I could not wait to wrap those legs around my head as I dove face first into her pussy.

I was so lost I didn't realize she had been watching me for the past few moments or the fact that my towel had failed me.

"Well I am very flattered by that Frankie but a drink first and small talk would have been nice."

I followed her eyes down till I saw what she was looking at. My cock had slipped through the towel and sticking straight up in the air. All five inches of me for the world to see. I dropped my head to hide the shame.

"Pick your head up Frankie. I am glad to know the feeling is shared. So just relax and enjoy spending time with me. Who knows what kind of fun we could have."

I just grinned a little bit and sat for a few minutes till I composed myself. Slowly I raised my eyes back up to meet her gaze again but they never made it. In my trip up her powerful legs I was stopped dead. She had shifted her legs so that the towel had opened. Where I had hoped to see a sweet pink pussy was occupied by the largest limp cock I have ever seen. My jaw must have landed on the floor with a thud. In front of me was a seven inch limp monster resting a top two preposterous sized balls. Each one had to be the size of tangerine and her dick looked to be well over an inch across. She isn't even aroused and that BIG!

Wait a minute! How does she have a cock?

"HOW?!?!"

"I see my secret is out now. I was just born this way. All woman in looks and all man in the pants. That's why I work out when I do so no one can find out. So should I leave now or would you like to have a night of fun you will never forget?"

Seeing as I have never had any kind of sex in my life how could I say no? She is in all respects with clothes on is a beautiful woman.

"You should stay. Not sure how this will go but I do want you to stay."

With that I stood up and stepped over to her bench sitting down next to her. Never did I realize that my towel had fallen off before I sat down.

"I have only one rule in this situation Frankie. The person with the biggest cock when hard is the giver. So as we can see mine even flaccid casts a shadow over yours makes you the receiver. I will go easy on you to start but you are going to get me hard!"

In one swift motion the towel was off and sitting next to me was the naked body of a Greek Goddess. I was still staring at her face when I lowered my gaze down her body. Those tits just about stopped my heart. Just picture perfect with nice half dollar sized nipples so pretty and pink. I could feel my mouth start to water just at the sight of them. But my gaze continued its path down her statue worthy body. Across her flat stomach stopping just above her now slightly spread legs. Resting on the bench was the head of her monster. I reached out and wrapped my hand around feeling the weight as I pick her up.

"Just to let you know I call her bitch maker. Because before this night is over Francis you will be used like a little bitch!"

Her sweet soft toned had changed to a dry matter of fact flat pitch.

It twitched in my hand almost making me jump. Slowly I started to work the soft shaft up and down with my hand. From my eyes it looked like a child's hand holding an enormous banana. Slowly it started to grow in length and heat. It radiated heat like it was on fire. It just kept getting bigger and heavier with each stroke. Soon I was using both hands to make sure I saw what this beast was like at full staff. To my surprise my fingers started not to touch. I must have worked at it for ten minutes only to get her to a chub. No matter how much stroking or twisting of my hand it just would not get hard. By this point my hands and arms were on fire from the work out her half sleep beast was giving me.

12