Dead Lift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get on your knees Francis so you two can look at each other."

With that I dropped down in front of her as she spread her legs wide for me. I was now looking at a half hard ten inch beast. Precum was just starting to leak from her head as it was just turning a slight purple tint. It was covered in thick wide veins that ran all the way down to the base making it look more like a gnarled oak tree. I have no idea if she said anything else at this point because the smell of her musk was intoxicating. I just leaned forward and opened my mouth. Using my tongue I scoped the head of her cock off the bench and then sucked it into my mouth. My hands running up and down those power trunks of legs the entire time.

It felt even bigger inside my mouth. I did everything I could recall from watching porn over the years. The taste of her precum drove me insane from that point on I was lost to the world. I just kept trying to take more in my mouth. Then it happened. I felt the first huge rush of blood fill her cock. The head of it just swelled beyond belief trapped inside of my mouth. I just bobbed my head up and down feeling it hit the back of my throat each time. Pushing a little harder with each go trying to force it down my throat. But it was getting thicker then I could take. With drool running out the sides of my mouth and down my chin it went with a great push. The head popped down my throat. Several inches at least. My eyes were filled with tears from trying with everything I had. Her beast made my throat feel like it was going to rip wide open.

Bree grabbed my hair and thrust forward and rammed all of her shaft down my throat. Her balls resting on my chin held me in a death grip as my nose touch her stomach. Only for her to ripped it from my mouth as she pulled me off.

I sat on the floor coughing and trying to clear my eyes for a few seconds. Before I was able to look back and see what I had done to her.

Now in front of me was a behemoth of a cock. How in the world a twelve inch long and slightly bigger around then a red bull can fit down my throat I will never know. It just stared back me pouring precum out with every other heartbeat. You could see blood flow pulse through those mighty veins. With each breath it would rise and fall. Her balls seemed ready to rip themselves open from the pressure held within.

"Damn you know how to show a lady a good time Francis! Now please take your hand off my cock. We need to make the trip to your bed because I need to cum but it's not going to happen from just a blow job my dear. She takes more friction then your mouth can muster."

With that she stood and walked out of the bathroom headed to my bedroom. I just sat on the floor for a few seconds working out what just happen inside my head. My brain was just starting to kick and get the warning bells going when she called out for me to follow her in to my bedroom.

I was up on my feet and moving like a dog towards his food bowl at dinner time. She was standing at the foot of my bed just staring right through me. Every muscle in her body was pumped from the cock sucking she just got. If I thought she looked like a Greek God before it was confirmed now. Every part of her looked to have been chiseled out of marble. She waved me closer to her. As I came to a stopped just in front of her with that twelve inch titan pointed right at me dripping precum like a leaky faucet. I knew how Frodo felt when he was attacked by the cave troll in the first lord of the rings.

I reached out and cupped her balls in my left hand and worked her beast with my right. I just could not stop touching it.

"Good little Francis I hope you are ready for the best part of the night. Because I am going to fuck you! Don't worry I brought some numbing lube. You are going to need it just to make this girl fit."

With that she handed me a green bottle. So with regret I took my hands off her cock and opened the bottle. Squirting a large amount on to my hand and the rubbing it all over my asshole. She was right it was a numbing lube. Because not only was my ass numb in seconds but slick as oil too.

Before I could think about anything else Bree picked me up effortlessly and walked over to the wall where she pinned me. Her amazing breasts pressed against my neck and coming to rest just under my chin. So with one arm she kept me pinned in place while the other one cock in hand made its way to my ass. I was ass was so numb I never felt the pressure of her starting inside me. She just rammed her way in. the only reason I knew was by the tone her moan took of satisfaction.

That's when the trusting started. Slow at first then to a nice medium pace. Bree was biting her lower lip and off in another world.

I on the other was in for the ride of my life. Each trust felt like a small car accident to me but slowly I could start to feel more. She was not very deep inside me but it did feel good. God this woman was powerful. Holding me up was effortless to her. Between her moans and the sound of the wall shaking it was heaven to me.

"I hope this warm up has you ready because now Intend to split you in half."

I was just too lost too care. My hands running all over her but just she turned and headed for the bed. She threw me. I landed hard on the bed then she was upon me. Flipping me on my side in the log splitters position. With one hand on my right ankle holding the leg in the air she knelt down just a little and drove her cock home. By now all the numbing stuff was done and I could feel all of her thrusting. With the wall fucking she could only go so deep but on the bed I felt her balls touch my ass for the first time. It felt like someone had just parked school bus inside me. Then she let loose.

The only thing to compare her thrusting to was watching a wrecking a ball break a building down. She was just so damn big that each stroke felt a mile long followed by the power of a freight train impacting me at the end of each thrust.

"God your little ass is so damn tight it's choking my cock. You are going to make such a great little whore for me Francesca. That sweet tight round ass! Now look at me when I fuck you!"

I did as I was told because no way in hell was I going to make this woman mad. As our eyes locked I knew walking normal would never happen again in my life time. Her eyes told me everything I need to know about her primal lust.

"Who's my good little whore? I love watching tears role down your face as I fucking my little bitch! Now say my name! Scream it at the top of your lungs as I pound this sweet ass to the breaking point. SAY IT!!"

"Bree! Oh God Fuck Me As Hard As You Can Bree! Your little bitch wants to make you cum."

My hands were doing everything they could to try and steady me on the bed but each trust sent me a few inches away from her. She was physically fucking me across my bed. With that thought she grabbed my other ankle and placed my legs over her shoulders. Her hands gripped my waist tight and pulled me into her next thrust.

I was lost in ecstasy at this point with every push she hit my prostate dead on. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as she drilled away on me. The sounds of her grunts, balls slapping my ass and hips impacting me were all a heard. Her sweat dripping down on to my sweat drenched body. I must haven laying in a puddle by that point but my world had long faded away. I could feel myself getting close and without warning. I let out a high pitched scream and cum shot from my cock like a jet stream. Thick heavy ropes which each blast that land on my stomach and the lower part of my chest. Never in my life has that ever happened to me.

"Such a naughty little whore you are. Hope you are ready because mines just around the corner."

With that I could feel the swelling of her behemoth to even larger than I thought it could get or I could take. I watched as her entire body started to shake. With one finally scream she began to cum. The first shot was deep in my ass and flooded my insides. She only shot two more inside of me before she pulled out and sprayed my entire chest and stomach. I have never seen so much cum in my life and she never seemed to run out. Stream after stream erupted from her cock with a few hitting me in my face. I was entirely covered in her seed when last she finally stopped. She looked down to see her handy work and enjoy the view. I could feel the cum leaking out of my ass and the now great emptiness inside of me.

I looked up to meet her gaze and was rewarded with a faint hearted smile.

With that she dropped my legs by her side and fell forward on top of me. Her tits smothering my face and she was asleep before I could even speak. I was unable to move as my own orgasm had spent me of all energy. So beneath this beast of a woman I passed out in a very confused state of bliss.

12