Dead Man Walking

Story Info
Slut wife ruins his life.
1.5k words
3.05
88.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kattman
Kattman
5 Followers

Once again thanks to Angellove for editing.

There in front of me on the computer was the undeniable evidence that my wife of 20 years was having sex with this bloke she had met from the internet. I knew she used to talk to him but didn't see anything wrong with it seeing he was on the other side of the world. He eventually came to our country on work. I knew he was coming and didn't stand in my wife's way at all while he was here. I loved her deeply and trusted her without question. He even came to our house, I wasn't home but the kids were.

He was supposed to come over for a BBQ on the Saturday night so I could meet him but at the last second pulled out. Now I know why they couldn't face me together. They were scared I would see how they reacted with each other. After I found the evidence I confronted my wife and she confirmed everything. There was a lot of crying while I pleaded with her to tell me everything so I could get over it and try and forgive her. She told me how she had fallen in love with him and that she was so sorry and had been stupid, that she loved me.

She told me how they kept promising each other they would not do anything forbidden when they met and how they planned to be strong and resist the urge to consummate their love. She told of when she picked him up from the airport how her heart raced, that they kissed passionately in the car park and then fell into the motel ripping at each others clothing and then naked, fell on the bed. She parted her legs and in anticipation she came, her whole body shuddered with the most intense pleasure she has ever felt at any time in her life.

She told me how it was different to cumming through penetration or cunnilingus and that she was so drenched that when he put his miniature sized penis in her the only way she knew he was in was from the look on his face. They made love two more times while he was there but she told me how the best part was just laying naked in his arms. I suddenly wished I hadn't asked. My heart was broken and I was shattered.

Six months passed. It was horrible, but slowly getting better; then at work we got some file recovery software. I took it home and searched our computer, I wish I hadn't. It showed other terrible stuff which my wife eventually confessed to. Three years earlier she had met another guy from the internet for a 'fuck fest.' That's how they talked about it on their emails. They met while I was away for a weekend playing golf. At the time I thought she was wonderful to not nag me; she even encouraged me to have a weekend for myself. What a wonderful woman always thinking of me.

Now that I knew I asked her to give me a blow by blow description of how the weekend was planned. She wrote and told me about picking him up from the airport dressed in a short skirt with no underwear. He had told her that he didn't want to wait for the motel when he got there and wanted to feel her straight away. She was waiting as ordered her pussy almost dripping from anticipation when he got off the plane.

She thought he would wait until they were outside but instead he walked straight up to her and without saying a word stuck his index finger straight up her cunt while she stood there in the arrival lounge. She said no one could see her cunt but it was obvious that plenty knew what was happening. When they got to the motel room Brain booked in for a single room . . . the cheapskate but when Katlin tried to go upstairs the manager fronted her and told her to get Brian back down to reception. The stupid bitch had her hand bag with her, which the manager took from her until she got Brian back down.

At first the manager thought they were a married couple trying to get a double for a single price, but once he worked out they were there for sex he told Katlin that the single room would be fine as long as she blew him. Katlin told him to fuck off and she would pay for the double room.

He said, "No way, I know what you're here for and if you don't I will be ringing your house until I get your husband on the phone."

She told me how it was horrible as she sunk to her knees and sucked the fat bastard's tool. He kept saying, "Make sure you swallow slut."

She told how bad that comment made her feel being called a slut. What the fuck did he think she was anyway? She told me just as he was about to blow Brian he reached under her dress and started fingering her. The shit blew in her mouth, he laughed and told her she better sneak out when she left or he might insist on a fuck.

When they got to the room Brian stripped her and made her lay on the bed fingering herself till she came. Then he undressed and she saw the largest cock of her life. I am big but not as big as his 9" monster that tore her apart. She told how he slammed into her making her think she would burst. She told me how fit he was and how he just pounded in an out for hours, yes hours.

Every half hour or so he would stop have a drink of water he had brought with him then pound away again. She said she wasn't certain but thought he fucked her for about four hours. She went back the next day and he fucked her for another two hours.

When I got home that weekend, I can now remember how loose she felt. At the time I mistook it for her being wet because I had been away for three days and thought she was pleased to see me. She was loose and wet, I was adding my cum to his. Once she had finished her confession I was furious.

I grabbed her and pushed her to her knees and told her to suck my cock. She very rarely sucked my cock and never swallowed, I just grabbed her head and tried to force my cock down her throat, and she resisted so I slapped her face and told her to open up. I grabbed her head and shoved my cock deep into her throat. She was gagging and struggling, I pulled my cock out and she vomited all over me and the floor. I just stuck my dick back down and started fucking her face. I made sure to pull out so she could breathe every now and then but held her head firm and fucked the crap out of her beautiful face. When I was about to cum, I grabbed her head and shoved my dick in as hard as possible driving her nose into my gut. I nearly pulled her fucking head off as I pumped my load down her throat.

I was hard again very quick and made her get on all fours and fucked her from behind. I made her tell me how fucking good Brain was and every time she resisted or pleaded with me I shoved a finger straight in her arse. When finished I told her that from now on she would do as she was told or I would tell her Mum and that if she had any other secrets this was her time to tell. The slut told me about my best friend, my brother and a Dad from school.

I walked outside and had a smoke, fuck I had given those bloody things up for her two years ago; I had a beer and sat there feeling ashamed of myself. And wondering what was wrong with me, my best friend and my brother had both had her for fucks sake. I was always such a nice person, we had two cars a five-bedroom house with a pool and two beautiful high achieving children. I thought my life was perfect. What a schmuck.

I don't let her wear underwear anymore and make her suck me off every time she has a period. I hate her, but I hate myself more. I wish I hadn't reacted that way and that I was strong enough to leave with my self respect in tact. I know that leaving will not make me happy and would make the kids so sad. So I stay for them, I am a dead man walking just waiting for death to come. She has stolen my life from me. Infidelity must be the most selfish thing anybody can do. It is worse than suicide. As soon as the youngest leaves school I am going to throw her sorry arse out. I know I will be sad without her, she is all I ever wanted but it doesn't seem right that she gets away with it forever.

Kattman
Kattman
5 Followers