Deadhead

Story Info
When he first saw her dancing at the Grateful Dead concert...
1.8k words
4.68
18.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhj4
rhj4
10 Followers

When I first saw her dancing at the Grateful Dead concert, she looked somehow familiar. But it wasn't that deja vu feeling that attracted me to her; it was her naked boobs bouncing in the afternoon sunshine as she danced and pranced to the music.

She was in the middle of a crowd of thousands, and I was only about 20 feet away; but she might as well have been on another planet. She seemed utterly oblivious to the crowds around her, but the crowd was anything but unaware of her presence. I could see dozens of people, men and women, staring openly at her as her long blonde hair swayed around her head. Sometimes it would cover her large, full breasts for a few moments before she would toss her head and again expose her ample endowment for the world.

I went to get something to drink, and when I came back, she was gone. I didn't see her again at the concert; but the next day at work, I almost lost it when she got into the elevator next to me. It was then it hit me; she was Julie, the administrative assistant for the department next to mine!

As we got off the elevator, I looked at her and asked, "how'd you like the concert?" I didn't know what to expect. She might be embarrassed to have been recognized, but if she was, I couldn't tell. Instead, she tossed her head, flipping her hair back just like she had done at the concert yesterday, raised her chest, cocked her head and looked me straight in the eye and replied, "I loved it. Couldn't you tell?"

I felt my cock harden and my face flush as her eyes moved openly down my body and rested on my crotch. After a brief stare, she lifted her eyes and again looked directly at me and said, "It looks like you have fond memories of my mammaries!"

I almost choked, but managed to recover in time to respond with an invitation to lunch which she readily accepted. Needless to say, the rest of the morning was a write-off as I fantasized about the bold and beautiful blonde bombshell I was meeting in a few hours.

Lunch time came and Julie and I met at the elevator, descended the 23 floors to ground level and started walking in the noon sunshine. I noticed that the sun seemed to shine right through her thin blouse and that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. As she walked, I could clearly see the outline of her naked breasts underneath the fabric. This lady was some kind of bold, and I felt both my heart and my pecker start to pound as we walked along.

It didn't take us long to find a quite, dark little restaurant with a booth in the back. I slid into the booth with her to my right, and I could clearly see down the front of her blouse. As I sat there, she leaned forward to get the bread and butter, and I could clearly see her erect nipple on her right breast. Without looking at me, she asked, "can you see my nipple?"

I almost choked and just about spilled my water on my lap. She laughed and said again, "Well, can you?"

"Yes," I replied. "You are amazing. I have never met anyone quite like you."

"Because I like to flaunt my body?" Julie asked.

"I guess that's it. You are so open and direct about it."

"Well, I just love the feeling of people looking at my body. I love to see men get all flustered and horny and not know what to do about it."

"Are you just teasing, then?"

"Well, sometimes, but not always."

"Are you teasing me?" I asked.

"Yes and no. I don't plan to fuck you during lunch, so I guess you could call that teasing. But I do want to fuck you before the afternoon is over. Is that OK with you?"

"Are you sure you want to wait for lunch?" I asked, not believing my ears.

"Sure," she replied. "Besides, I want to have some fun with the waiter. He's cute. I'll bet you a dollar I can get him so hard he has to stick his hand in his pants. Is it a bet?" she asked, as she looked into my eyes and smiled openly.

"Why not. I'm in for a buck."

Without taking her eyes from mine, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, so her cleavage descended well below the bottom of her boobs and the sides of her boobs were plainly visible. Then she casually looked at the menu and decided what she wanted to order.

As she closed the menu, the waiter appeared. At first, he didn't react to her open display of flesh. She ordered a broiled salmon plate and as I ordered a salad, she reached for her water glass. Just as she brought her glass to her mouth, it appeared to slip from her hand and the entire glass of water spilled right onto her blouse, lap and exposed chest.

This time, the waiter couldn't ignore her. He quickly grabbed a napkin and handed it to her, but she wasn't looking. Instead, she was concentrating on the water in her lap, ignoring her chest entirely. This left nothing for the waiter to do except hold out the napkin and stare at her soaked boobs.

I had been wondering whether this was an accident or not, but as I watched her pat herself off, I could see the waiter's bulge grow. Apparently oblivious, she continued to dry herself off, all the while twisting and turning in a manner that "accidentally" exposed first one boob and than the other. Within 30 seconds of the time she spilled her water, the waiter had a raging hard-on, and he had his hand in his pants trying to tame it!

Finally, Julie looked up at him with a sheepish grin and said, "Sorry I made a mess. I hope you forgive me." She smiled her warm open smile, then blatantly looked right at his crotch. Seeing his hand in his pocket, Julie looked at me and said, "I believe you owe me a dollar."

The waiter didn't have a clue what was going on as both Julie and I exploded in laughter. We got up from the table and I pulled out my wallet. I gave her a one and handed the waiter a five dollar bill as we left the restaurant. Food would have to wait until later.

As we walked down the street, Julie asked me, "Where would you like to go? My place is about a half hour away, or we could just get a hotel room."

"Hell," I replied, "let's get a hotel." Five minutes later, we had checked into an average hotel and were headed to the room. The hotel was about 15 stories high and our room directly faced an office building across a narrow side street. Somehow I wasn't surprised when Julie went to the window and pulled the curtains wide open.

Julie stood directly in front of the window and started to undress. She called me to her as she took her still soaking blouse and skirt off and hung them on a chair. Dressed only in the briefest bikini panties, she reached up to me and started to unbutton my shirt.

In only a moment, she had my shirt off me and had pulled down my pants and briefs. Then she dropped to her knees and started sucking on my solidly erect cock. We were standing only a foot from the window and it was broad day light out. Only a few yards away was a building full of people busily working. It wasn't long before we were spotted.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed first a man in an office on a floor just above us, and then a woman directly across from us as they became aware of our lovemaking. I told Julie we had been noticed, and she took her mouth off my cock, looked up at me and asked, "well, how do you like it? Are you excited?"

I had to admit that I was. In fact, I was so excited that I almost came on her face. Sensing this, she squeezed my balls hard and said, "Not so quick. I want you to last. It's my turn."

She got up from the floor and pulled a chair up to the window and sat down. She leaned back in the chair, and placed her legs on the window sill, making room for me to kneel in front of her. Now it was her turn to enjoy the spotlight.

As I started to lick her pussy, she played with her nipples and stroked her breasts, all the while looking directly at the people across the street and giving me a running commentary. "The guy in the office above us has his hands on his cock. I'll bet you a buck he takes it out and starts to jack off," Julie predicted.

"The lady across from us doesn't know whether to get turned on or pissed off. And now there's another couple of guys in the office two doors down from the lady. They are chattering and blabbering. I think they will invite in the whole office."

I couldn't see a thing except her pussy, up close and personal; but I was enjoying the excitement. And so was Julie. I could feel her start to climax as I licked and sucked on her drenched slit.

"The lady is starting to play with herself," Julie said. "She is stroking her breasts with one hand and her crotch with the other. And the guy upstairs has his cock out! He is starting to pound it. Now the lady has her dress up and she is pulling her panties down. Her hand is on her pussy. Wow! look what we have started! God! This turns me on so much... I'm coming... I'm coming... Ahhhhhh."

Julie erupted in a gush of liquid so strong I thought she was peeing. Torrent after torrent literally squirted my face. After a moment, she stood up and leaned on the window sill. "Fuck me from behind so we can both watch," she demanded.

I didn't need much prodding as she bent over and guided me home. For the next couple of minutes, it was all I could do to keep from coming as she slammed into me, groaning and moaning with passionate abandon.

But just as I could hold it no longer, Julie reached down to my balls and the base of my cock and squeezed me so tightly I couldn't erupt. Quickly, she dropped to her knees and took my entire cock into her mouth. Letting go of my balls, she sucked and stroked me to an earth shattering climax, in plain view of the all people across the street.

As I sank to into the chair, drained, Julie stood up and waved to the people across the street. Then she closed the curtain, and pulled me from the chair to the bed where we collapsed in a pile of laughter.

rhj4
rhj4
10 Followers