Deadly Desire

Story Info
When friends become lovers, one may take more than pleasure.
1.1k words
3.69
7.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marius approached Salyna's front door slowly. He was gripping the violet orchids in his right hand too tightly and it felt like his heart was pounding so hard and fast that it was certain to burst within him. He had struggled with his feelings for this woman for months now and he had finally admitted that he wanted her for more than a friend and the time had come to take action. As he reached up with his free hand and grasped the iron knocker, he paused for a moment to reflect how he came to know Salyna. She had been new to the town and had taken a job at the same firm as his fiancée, Celeste. They had become friends and spent quite a bit of time together, or so he had thought. It had been Salyna who voiced concern over Celeste's faithfulness. Marius had been angry with Salyna but it was only a couple of weeks later that he had come home and caught Celeste with another. He had been crushed. With all of his heart he had loved and trusted her, and yet she had betrayed him.

The days and weeks that followed were a blur to him, the only thing he really remembered was Salyna there by his side, holding him while he wept, wiping his tears, cooking for him, making certain there were clean clothes to wear. And as he began to heal, she would listen, never being judgmental or taking sides, just allowing him to release the pain. And then, the stronger he became, the less he saw of her until she didn't come around anymore. And he missed her. The smell of her midnight hair. The twinkle of mischievousness in her grey eyes when she smiled. The richness of her voice when she spoke his name. No. He needed her. He knocked three times and waited. Nervously.

The heavy mahogany door squeaked slowly open. Marius held his breath. He could smell the sweet incense wafting through the open door and he recognized her favorite musical group, Nox Arcana, drifting on the air. Finally, Salyna stepped in front of the door, her eyes wide with surprise to see him.

"Salyna, I hope I haven't come by too late or disturbed you in any way." Marius's voice was a hoarse whisper as his eyes drank her in. She was dressed in her sleeping gown which consisted of a sheer black teddy that barely came mid-thigh and a sheer robe that did no better.

"Marius! How good to see you! It has been too long! Do come in." She opened the door all the way and held out her arm in a gesture of welcome. Marius managed to shuffle through the doorway.

"I brought these for you, Salyna." Marius whispered as he handed her the orchids.

"Why, thank you, Marius. They are lovely but whatever are they for?"

"You helped me through a very difficult time in my life, Salyna, and there is no proper way I can repay you, but at least this is a start."

Suddenly Salyna's eyes began to smolder and her pale skin flushed as a small smile touched the edges of her ruby lips.

"It is a way to start, my friend, but there is something I need help with that only a man, like you, can do for me. Will you help me, Marius?" She spoke in a rhythmic cadence as she gently lay the violets on the nearest table, already forgotten.

Her voice was mesmerizing and her once grey eyes, now as black as coal, hypnotic, Marius could not refuse, even if had wanted to.

"Come with me, then. As when I helped you recover from your pain, it brought me pleasure, I promise that as you help me, it, too, will bring you pleasure." Her throbbing voice was bringing unexpected sensations racing throughout Marius' entire being and he began to tremble.

Salyna led him into her bed chamber. Candles burned abundantly creating haunting silhouettes on every surface. Salyna led him next to her bed then pulled his mouth down to hers in a slow, passionate kiss, her tongue tasting every part of his mouth. Then slowly, she slipped her hands under his shirt and lifted it gently over his head, tossing it to the floor. She allowed her robe to slip from her shoulders onto the floor and followed it with her gown. Marius sucked his breath in quickly. God, she was beautiful. He wrapped his hands in her silken hair and kissed her hard, this time moving to the hollow of her throat. She arched her back and offered her milky white breasts to him which he accepted without abandon. He circled each nipple with his tongue before drawing it into to suckle. Then her hands were in his hair and pulling him back up to face her. With one hand against his chest, she pushed him back onto the bed. First, she unbuttoned, then unzipped his breeches and slowly tugged them down past his waist, taking his boxers with them. Then it was over his rock hard erection, then his knees. She stopped and slipped off his socks and shoes then finished with the rest and tossed them all on the floor.

Slowly, she began to slither up him, stopping at random areas on his legs and covering them with wet kisses. Past the knees, she focused on the inner thighs, placing kisses here, sucking the soft flesh there. Marius began to moan her name and she moved higher, drawing his scrotum into her warm, wet mouth and suckling, but only for a moment or two for she could feel the shivers running up and down his body. Finally, she took his penis into her mouth, only sucking the tip, allowing the anticipation to build. She felt his hands wrapped in her crimson hair trying to push her down farther, but she refused to go, not just yet. There needed to be more tension. It had to be just right. She grasped the base of his penis with her hand and squeezed while she suckled. Finally, he moaned her name, "Salyna! Please!" With that plea, she let go and slid up and straddled him, looking him square in the eyes a she slipped him inside her hot, warm, tight vagina. With his hands cupping and squeezing her breasts, she began to slide up and down on his manhood, watching the pupils in his eyes grow larger and larger. Hearing his heart beat faster and faster and his breathing become almost labored until at last he arched his back, his neck exposed.

"Oh, God!"

"No, darling. Only Salyna." And with her mouth wide and fangs exposed, she went in for the kill and latched onto the throbbing carotid artery and she drank her fill. But one thing can be said for the beautiful monster. She was merciful. For the last thing that Marius remembered before death was the greatest pleasures he had ever known.