Deadly Sins Ch. 01

Story Info
Hex meets roommates.
1.7k words
4.27
11.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Hex. Odd name huh? So I've recently been told by the sniggers of the matron here. Me? Well I sort of like it, it's simple and uninformative, it doesn't tell much about me, which suits me fine because I don't have much to tell, I don't know anything to tell even if I wanted to.

I'm shortish, or petite if you prefer, just pushing 5ft 5, I'm slim I'd like to say skinny but my chest is 34DD, or so I've just been informed ,so I can't exactly be that tiny and I guess my hips are quite big too although they don't stand out like my chest does, not here anyway.

I never had to wear a bra back home, never knew why I had breasts or exactly what they were to be honest, but here things are different.

Some plump woman made me stand while she measured me, I wore a thin dress, there are no uniforms here, and when she wrapped the measuring tape around me a shiver ran through me, my father had warned me about these feelings, I have taken care to avoid touching myself and to feel someone else was mind blowingly embarrassing, made even more difficult by the hatred I have for my chest.

I am lead to believe it is attractive but I don't think so, until today I'd never met another women and I suppose my idea of normality is flatness my figure to me is soft where it should be hard curvy where it should be straight and in general I despise it.

On the train up here I was given a briefing, I was terrified enough, I'd never realised how big the world was, how rich in culture and how different people were, they seemed to sense that too. As I walked people stared at me mouths gaping open, I kept my head down, my waving black hair scraped back into a tight bun, but it didn't seem to help much.

Anyway to add to this terror was the new revelation of male and female, turns out I am not a freak of nature just a different piece of the jigsaw, a perfectly formed one at that, but it's hard to believe.

The idea of sex was explained to me vaguely, I'd heard my father talk of it I knew how terrible it was and now I understand why exactly, the very thought of a male joining with me, pushing himself deep inside me, into a place I never even knew existed filled me with shock and disgust, an odd sensation overtook me though, for a second my insides felt ice cold and swollen and an odd throbbing started between my legs, I supposed it was just so much shock in such a short time but I must admit something about this made me feel so very good I suppose I must be slightly delirious with shock still.

I retired to my dormitory anyway, I lay on the purple satin sheets and the silkiness lulled me into sleep, quieting my troubled mind for the time being.

I awoke to strange voices.

"Just look at her" "Oh my god Cass she's so perfect" "Shh she's waking up"

My bleary eyes unscratched themselves to see tree girls sitting on the end of my bed, I sat up quickly half through fear.

"Who, who are you?" I asked shaking.

"Honey don't look so scared" a tall, skinny girl with cropped scarlet hair , a ring through the centre of her lip and a pink stud in her nose answered me. Throwing back her pretty head and laughing she introduced herself as Cassandra, or Cass to me, then pointed at an extremely curvaceous girl with elbow-length, poker-straight, black and red streaked hair and an eyebrow piercing, calling her Raven then a petite blonde girl with the sexiest smile I'd ever seen who she introduced as Sasha or Sash.

"We're your roomies baby" Sash said standing to reveal a frame as slight but quite a bit shorter than Cass's dressed in a red, lacy top and long, black skirt.

Raven stood and without saying a word shot elegantly long, black nailed fingertips out along my jawbone, she wiped her thumb across my cheek drawing back blood red lips to reveal pointed, white teeth almost vampyric, then leaned in and kissed my cheek.

This simple action sent sparks shooting within me, I had no idea what was happening to me, I shook myself and said hello to each of them. We talked for a while, I eventually felt myself beginning to open up to them after about half an hour we went down to dinner together, I already felt closer to them than I had to anyone else in my life and the knowledge of this made me feel worse than ever.

After dinner I wandered the grounds alone for a short time, trying to collect my thoughts. The school was undoubtedly beautiful and my troubled mind seemed to have adjusted miraculously well to the revelations, I suppose that most of me was actually relieved that after so many years of being ashamed of myself, of my body, that it was infact the world, not myself, that was primarily at fault.

As dusk began to sift into the sky I walked back to the dormitory, my three roommates were already there, lounging around reading studying, things I am lead to believe were normal.

When I walked in they looked up and after id settled down awkwardly on the edge of my bed they moved to join me.

I admired the lithe body of Cass encased in a black polo neck and seemingly endless black jeans clinging to her mile long legs as she glided over, I was stunned by the delicate body of Sasha as she half skipped over to me, an as for Raven, the most womanly looking of the three girls, she struck me as quiet in a way which was vaguely dangerous, she had yet to speak to me much but it was undoubtedly not for lack of interest, whenever I looked at her she was gazing at me with a predatory stare which she made no effort to hide, indeed she had several times just run a pointed pink tongue across blood-red lips curved into a smile which seemed to vibrate with forbidden thoughts.

Something about her enchanted me, I did not recognise the feelings within myself and assumed them to be through nervousness.

Sasha was bubbly and seemed much younger than the other two girls by personality rather than looks, Cass seemed to be a sort of ring leader confident and talkative she made me feel at ease.

"So honey tell us about yourself?" Cass reached out and took my hand in hers in a gesture I knew to be of friendship but something about the way she ran her fingers so lightly across my palm made me choke on my words.

Eventually I managed to begin and once I did the words seemed to flow from me, the night ate up the remaining fragments of day as we spoke and I ended up telling them everything. I paused before revealing my innocence to them, I don't know why I suppose I was confused as to how much these girls would know but something pushed me on and I did.

Raven who's gaze had been fixed determinedly at my chest ( I assume admiring my blouse) shot up at this ' So you've never touched yourself?'

I was confused by this question of course I had a little sometimes it was unavoidable ' I still was and stuff' I blushed hoping this was not what they had been thinking ' Just I had to try and avoid certain areas' I mumbled indicating my breasts and the space between my thighs.

Raven raised two curved brows dragging open her heavily outlined beautiful navy eyes

I decided it was time to call it a day and pointedly yawned Cass looked at her watch and said they should all get some rest, we had several weeks off as I had joined at the end of one term but she supposed I would want to explore the grounds tomorrow.

Gratefully I went into the bathroom with my nightdress. For once I didn't turn from the mirror and look away from my body I stood and watched as I slowly stripped my body, I watched as my hefty breast with their large dark centres were freed from a burgundy bra, I wiggled my curved hips out from a long black skirt and removed the tight burgundy shorts to reveal a nest of dark curls, for once I stopped and looked at myself, the slope of my sides the glossiness of my hair and skin and for the first time in my life I found something enticing there.

I lifted one thumb and ran it gently across my left nipple, the feeling was so strange, it caused a pounding to begin between my legs, it scared me so terribly I had to stifle a cry, I quickly dressed and went to bed as quickly as I could.

During the night I was woken by a strange buzzing noise followed by a cry, I turned to my side to see Sash writhing around under her covers, I assumed it was a nightmare and my sleep deprived mind took me back under before I could work out the buzzing.

I left early the next day deciding I would return and wash after breakfast however it was nearer to dinner before I could drag myself from the expansive gardens, I sat for a while just watching and thinking.

The dormitory seemed empty when I returned, so after I had washed I happily walked out wrapped in a small towel covering just the bottom half of my breasts to most of my slightly reddened ass.

Just as the bathroom door closed behind me the dormitory door opened and Raven walked in I looked away in embarrassment unsure what else to do oddly I heard her give a wicked giggle, I looked up when I heard her footsteps approaching me, without saying a word she took my hand and pulled me a little closer into her, she stood at least 3 " taller than me when I was barefoot so I found myself staring up into a beautiful face drawn back into a playful smile.