Deadly Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So angry, so infuriated, he could say nothing, but thoughts came to him. Thoughts he didn't expect, thoughts sowrong.How he longed to see her pretty ass walking away from him red, welted and covered in bruises from his ruler.Bitch!She thoughteverybodywanted her. But goddamn, if it wasn't true, includinghim.She approached him, now toe-to-toe, grinning devilishly. "You can't win this, I own this school." And damn if she wasn't somewhat correct. Nobody was here to corroborate his account. She had a point, who would "they" believe? Was he willing to risk his reputation, his job, and his entire fifteen years at Hackley, over this fucking spoiled brat? "That's what I thought, Mr. S." There was nothing he could do, and they both knew it. She grabbed her jacket off the back of her chair, and knocked past him, headed for the door.

Something just then inside him snapped. The attitude, the audacity. Before he could think better of his actions, he raised his hand, and smashed it down on the back of her head, then immediately grabbed her hair and tossed her down on his desk. And what a lovely sight it was that greeted him, her skirt hiked up, bald pussy and ass bared for him to see. Her cries as he man-handled her onto his desk only added fuel to his fire. "You fucking little cunt!" He turned her over on his desk, and she now faced him. She gasped, choking for air as he gripped her throat. His hand tightened, and real fear was evident in those brown eyes, a hint of lust lurking just beneath the surface.

The smugness was gone, replaced by fear and desperation, and it's the latter that finally broke his resolve. What had he done?What have I done to myself?Looking down on her delicate throat suffocated by his fingers, he had a brief pause. He was in too deep, even if he stopped now she surely would have gone to someone about it. Instead of easing off as he intended, he pushed down even more, her hands pulling frantically on his, trying to loosen its grip. He leaned down, a hair's breadth away from her face, and hissed, "You arrogant little bitch. You just enjoy being the apple in everyone's lustful eye, don't you? All prancing around, flirting like afuckingwhore. Knowing that everybody wants you, wants to fuck you. I despise you, Miss Casimiro!Fucking despise!"

The words would have been more powerful if his cock hadn't given an insistent throb from between them. He was pressed right against her, nothing to separate them but the fabric of his pants and boxers. Mind clouded with lust and rage, he rocked against her, the friction against his member nearly driving him wild with need. Had it not been for the choked moan from the girl beneath him, he surely would have exploded right then.

It was this slight sound that made him realize what he was doing, seeing her face turn a deeper shade of red with each moment that passed, her eyes fluttering shut.Damn, Joseph, let her go!Finally relenting his chokehold, he calmed himself enough to push away from her. "Get the fuck up, Gabriela!" As he relinquished his clutch of her throat, she coughed and attempted to regain her breath, standing shakily. Joseph leaned against the wall behind his desk, calming his breathing, desperate for the aching in his loins to lessen as she attempted to walk past him.

There was only one way out of the room, a tight squeeze past him and his desk. Gabriella hurriedly composed herself and moved toward the space, trying to pass him. But in her haste she grazed his crotch, bumping directly into his cock, his throbbing cock. The impact seemed to jolt his awareness, and without giving it a further thought he grabbed her and kissed her. She pushed at him, trying to break his embrace as he ravaged her lips in a passionate, heated kiss. Her skin was hot against his and her lips fought his, biting down hard on his tongue when he managed to slip past them. The pain spurned a new fury and without warning he reached down and stuck his fingers into her naked and surprisingly moist pussy. "You little slut, you're enjoying this aren't you?" he whispered against her lips. There was no need for her to reply as he felt her cunt clench his fingers even tighter at his words. He nearly groaned out loud as he pushed her back onto the desk.

So fucking wrong this is so fucking wrong, Joseph! But too late. No turning back, no return.Joseph pulled out his pulsating cock, and dragged her by the hair to her knees. "Let's see if that pretty mouth is good for anything other than sass." He rubbed his cock teasingly against the lips she kept clamped shut. Anger flowed through him at her continued defiance and his hand came down across her cheek, causing her to cry out in surprise. With this brief opening he thrust forward, completely enveloping his cock in her warm mouth.

Even though he was lodged deep in her throat she barely gagged, hardly made a sound. It was only when he pulled out and thrust again that she tried to pull away. "Oh, no you don't," Joseph said as he grabbed her hair with both hands and held her steady. He slowly pumped in and out of her throat, holding her, groaning as he took pleasure in what had caused him so much pain, but he didn't want to finish like that.

Without ceremony, he lifted her back up and propped her up on his desk and rammed into her tight cunt, eliciting a choked scream upon his penetration, her hips grinding against him involuntarily. "You fucking bitch! Ihateyou," a thrust punctuating each word. His plunges became erratic; frantic as he fucked what he now knew was an unbelievably tight hole.

She looked up at him. "If you're going to fuck me, then at least fuck me the way I like it! Harder, fuck me harder!" His hatred, his anger, his lust, rolled off him like waves, hazing the lines between pleasure and pain. Her nails raked down his back, clawing and marking him. It became clear to him then that he was just another of her conquests, another victim of lust that she had managed to sink her nails into. With one hand back at her neck and another reaching down to tease her engorged clit, he increased his speed. She was moaning and writhing, deliciously so, and he nearly came at the sight of it. He could tell she was holding it back, not allowing herself to give into the pleasure he was undoubtedly drawing out in her. A hard pinch to that swollen nub, and a squeeze to her throat, had her calling out "oh, god!" over and over.

"Cum, bitch." That was all it took for her to hear from him and she unraveled. Her cunt tightened, her back arched, and Gabriela's body shook with uncontrollable tremors with cries nearing a piercing sound escaping her. He slammed her hard and fast and angry. Smugness overtook him. He had made thisice queenscream out, he had made her orgasm. Finallyhereleased, his cum exploded into her, his legs shaking as he thrust a few final times, her cunt milking him for all his dick was worth.

Finished, the lust cleared, the rage subsided, and all that was left was shame.My god, what did I just do?He pulled out of her and stepped back hitting the chalkboard behind him, slinking down to the floor. Gabriela remained on the desk, trying to catch her breath, and exhaled a single"wow."Covered in a thin sheen of sweat, she didn't move, her legs spread, her hands gripping the edge of the table, those perky tits rising and falling rapidly as she tried to regain her breath. It would have been an arousing sight, and no doubt spurned him onto a second round, had he not felt the virtue of his soul had been damned by this single carnal act. The evidence of which leaked onto his desk in a sticky, white pool.

Muttering as he sat on the floor, he could only shake his head in dismayed remorse. "You goddamn slut. You fucking goddamn siren." Finally regaining her composure, she chuckled softly while rising from the table. "You disgusting, perverted man." His thoughts twisted in his mind. What had happened? He had just had her, taken what he wanted without regard to consequence. But now she hadhim. She could ruin him; destroy everything he had spent so long to build. "So now what, Miss Casimiro?Nowwhat?"

Lifting herself off the desk, Gabriela genuinely smiled at him, for once no hidden meaning, and no haughty attitude behind it. She grabbed the apple off of his desk, Stephanie's apple, and took a big bite out of the luscious red orb, swallowing it. "Now, we do that as often and in as many ways as possible, Mr. S. How do you like them apples?" Laughing, she tossed him the once-bitten forbidden Eden fruit. From his placement on the floor, leaning against the wall, he looked up at her, giving Gabriela Casimiro a mightily confused look, and just then the realization hit him.She enjoyed it! She fucking enjoyed it as much as I did.

He stared at her a moment longer, now realizing that this was just the very start of their unholy secret coupling, that he would take her gluttonously again and again. Joseph picked up the apple, biting into it as well, with a perverted smile. "I like those apples very much, Miss Casimiro."

12