Deadly Trick... Tasty Treat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers

I felt her hand on my thigh, sliding up my body now and working under the hockey jersey I was wearing. I had came to the party dressed as a hockey player, until now I had completely forgotten that I was in costume. She stroked my stomach a few times but quickly worked her way up to my breasts and tugged at the front fastening clasp on my bra. Her breath was rapid and she had this look of insane lust in her eyes and she wanted me. She really wanted me. After two unsuccessful attempts at the clasp she raised herself up from my lips. "No wonder guys have such a hard time with these things." she giggled. Third time was the charm for her and it popped open releasing my breasts from their prison. "Ahh there we go."

She ran the open palm of her hands lightly over my right breast and the nipple instantly pointed to the sky and became hard. Her palm rolled around my entire breast, caressing it lovingly and then moved to the left breast to give it the same attention . She resumed kissing me as I let out a low moan at the new found pleasure of her touch. Then she pinched my nipple."O-oww" I laughed, more caught by surprise then the actual pain of it, "that's it, you get two minutes for roughing."

"Is this what having sex with a hockey player is like?" she laughed. I worked my hand up her back to unfasten her bra hoping that I had better luck then she had. I did, it had popped open on the first try. No sooner then I had it undone she removed her hand from under my shirt, sat up and straddled me at the waist. Her eyebrows were turned downward and she had a really serious look on her face as she started into my eyes above me. I placed a hand on either side of her slim waist, just sort of to comfort her I think. I wanted her to know it was okay if she didn't want to go any further. She had other ideas though and in her usual wild and reckless manner was teasing me. I watched her and in those few seconds the serious look on her face that she tried to hard to hold was replaced by sparkling eyes and a smile that started by simply curling up in the corners but soon was a full open smile that showed off her beautiful teeth. She let out a short laugh, enjoying what she had just done to me and quickly ripped off her shirt and bra. She was now perched above me with her luscious breasts hanging in all their glory in front of me to behold.

I slowly raised myself to a seating position with her still straddled on my lap and pressed my lips to hers as I ran my finger tips up her waist to the outside of her breasts "Tsk tsk tsk..." she scolded while pushing my hands away and grabbing them by the wrists which was hard to do considering how close we were. She raised my arms over my head. "Now don't move those." she ordered. I nodded and the instant she had conformation that I wouldn't move she pulled my jersey straight up and over my outstretched arms in one quick motion, standing up as she went. This left me seated on the floor with out stretched legs and an open bra hanging from my shoulders and I found that funny enough that I let out a small laugh and so did she.

She bent down and helped me out of my bra the rest of the way and took a moment to admire the view. "Mmmm," she said and the wicked grin of hers appeared again. Forget everything else she was doing to me, that grin alone could make me wet. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I wanted that mouth on mine again. I tried to pull her down on top of me but she was to quick for me and backed away before I could grab her. She reached for the button on her jeans and slid the zipper down. In just second her jeans were kicked aside and her panties that matched her bra quickly followed them in a short flight across the room as she tossed them aside. I guess she's through teasing I thought to myself and smiled. I was smiling so wide my face almost hurt, I couldn't remember ever being this happy before.

My eyes traced up and down the goddess like angel standing in front of me. Her bush was full of dark hair put trimmed nicely and I could see trace of her arousal on the outside of her pubic hairs. That's when I noticed her mystery tattoo, a small set of lips with the words 'kiss me' right above her sexy pussy and I couldn't wait to obey orders. "Tara, oh my god you're so beautiful. I can't believe that...."

"Less talk, more action sweetie." Tara practically lunged at the hockey pants that were a part of my costume and gave them one quick tug trying to pull them off but was unsuccessful. She tried again with the same results. "What the..." she started to curse, her frustration evident in her tone.

"Here," I laughed at her while I reached down to the draw string on the pants and loosened it. Her reckless passion had taken over her and she had no patience which I found adorable. "Try now." She tried again as I lifted my butt slightly and they came right off this time, she quickly tossed them aside with the rest of our clothes.

"Lay back," she grinned again and then laid down beside me on her stomach with her feet by my head and her head near my thigh. She licked a freckle towards the inside of my thigh and my legs seemed to have a mind of their own, spreading to allow her better access. She began licking and kissing just above the waist band of my panties now as she slipped two fingers inside the fabric of my underwear and ran them up and down my pussy lips, playing with the pubic hair she found by twirling it in circles with her finger. Unconsciously I raised my hips to meet her hand and she let the 2 fingers dip inside now and run the length of my slit and flick my clit several times with a lot of pressure. Another couple minutes of that constant pressure on my clit and I would have cum for sure. She removed her hand from my pussy and raised her fingers to her mouth. The tip of her tongue ran along the tip of her fingers grabbing a taste of my juices for the first time. She hooked her thumbs in the sides of my panties and again I lifted my hips just enough so she could slide them off and toss them aside like she had everything else so far. That left us completely at each other's mercy and she wasted no time taking advantage of that fact.

She crawled on top of me, put her head between my legs and pulled my labia apart with a finger from either hand and licked down my slit with a flat tongue. Her pussy was just inches from my face and the smell of her arousal mixed with the feel of her mouth on my cunt took my sex drive to a whole new level. A level I had never experienced before and I gave in. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her pussy towards my waiting mouth. I placed a singles kiss on the sexy lips tattoo and just dove right in to her cunt with my tongue.

I had never felt this kind of passion for someone before. I had sex a few times in my past but it was always the slow, nice kind. This, this was different. This was with my best friend,and it could only be described as animalistic in nature. We went at each other in the 69 position like two wild animals who had been caged for years. She moved her tongue in a large circle around and around inside my pussy. She thrust her tongue in and out of my tight hole, fucked me with her tongue as I raised my hips to meet her tongue thrusts. My own moans were muffled, my face buried in her sweet pussy.

As her tongue continued to pump me like a tiny cock, I ate her hard. I would cum soon and I wanted her to do the same. I circled her clit with my tongue, I flicked it, sucked it and then raked my teeth across it. Meanwhile she had moved her attention to my clit as well and was sucking it into her mouth and circling it with her tongue at the same time. She wasn't gentle about it, neither of us was. We just needed to cum and fast.

I could feel my body starting to tense with the impending orgasm. She thrust two fingers in my cunt and fucked me with them. My pussy walls contracting against her fingers as they slid in and out of my pussy making that sloppy wet sound. "Ohhh god..." she moaned while pumping her fingers in and out of me. "Ohhh Trish. Fuck me. Fuck me to, stick your fingers in my pussy. Please. Now." I slipped three fingers into her dripping wet cunt and started to fuck her slowly with them, the warm flesh of her pussy surrounding my fingers. "Faster," she gasped, "go faster. Harder!" I picked up the pace and so did she, together our fingers were like jack hammers pumping in and out of each other.

Our moans started to come in unison as we fingered each other hard to orgasm. "Oh fuck, shit, I'm gonna cum!!" she yelled out as her body started to twitch and thrash above me. That was all I needed to hear as my own orgasm over took me and I cried out her name. At the first sign of her sweet nectar running down my fingers and hand I sucked her clit into my mouth as she came. Ran my tongue all over her inner pussy walls drinking up every ounce of the sweet love she was giving me, making love to her and maintaining contact with her through her orgasm until she began to calm down.

I was weak from my own orgasm, I had never cummed so hard in my limited sexual experience. I had never expected to have a 'first time' with Tara, and especially never expected it to be animalistic as it was. We were both spent and needed to catch our breath, Tara crawled from between my legs and turned around laying her head on my shoulder. Her dark hair spread out on my chest tickled and a smile spread across my face that I was sure would never leave. We lay there together kissing softly, our bodies entwined, her luscious lips drawing me to them like magnets and eventually we found the words to speak.

"I never thought it would be like that," I spoke softly while tucking a stray strand of hair behind her cute little ear and smiling at her. "It was amazing but not what I expected at all."

"And what did you expect lover?" she asked in a teasing voice, drawing out the word 'lover' making it sound incredibly sexy.

"Well, I expected to make long, endless, slow, love to you all day and night...not fuck you hard and fast like we just did." I paused and began to sit up.

"We should get out of here then and you're coming home with me," she stated while standing and gathering all of our clothes from the floor, "cause we have a lot of work left to do sweetie. The night is young and who am I to deny my love what she wants,...even if it does takes all night."

We both giggled and I kissed her softly again before slipping back into the clothes we had so hastily discarded not long ago. "I have a feeling I'll be calling in sick tomorrow morning Tar," I joked, "think the boss would accept lack of sleep as a good reason?"

"Baby, when I'm done with you, lack of sleep will be the last thing on your mind. You'll never want to leave my dorm room again. Halloween will definitely be your favorite holiday from now on."

"You promise?" I asked with an evil grin of my own curling at the corners of my lips now.

"Trick or Treat will have a whole new meaning for you from now on. Sure I tricked everyone earlier..." she paused then continued while pulling my hand to her heavenly body and laying it flat on her mound over the fabric of her jeans, "but only you, my darling, get the treat."

***** PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote on this story, and feedback is always appreciated as well. Hope you enjoyed it! *****

babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers
12