Deal with the Devil

Story Info
If the Devil gave you powers, what would you do with them?
6.6k words
4.61
42.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andov
Andov
84 Followers

The first thing that hit me was the stench of sulfur. The foul smelled penetrated my nose and mouth, causing me to cough and splutter in a desperate attempt to repel the smell, to no avail. My breathing, already tampered by the sack wrapped over my head, came ragged and in short, oxygen-deprived inhales. If someone didn't take off this sack, I would likely suffocate slowly to death. Would they notice something was wrong if I passed out? Possibly, but by then it would be too late.

With great effort, I tore my eyes open for a second, and was greeted by darkness. Fueled by hidden reserves, I managed to keep putting a foot in front of the other to a cruel, harsh pace. I started to lag behind, and was promptly greeting by a loud whack on my back, forcing me to stumble forwards. My lungs screamed for air, and I silently fumed. As soon as I had the chance, I would rip that metal rod out of one of the captor's hands and stick it up his... I giggled uncharacteristically, before stopping myself. Getting delusional told me I was in a late stage of oxygen-deprivation, one step short of brain damage, and eventually death.

Death seemed to be one of those things infinitely far away, and something that happened to others, not yourself. In this moment, however, I was closer to it than I ever was before, and I might even go all the way. Silently accepting my fate, I started to think about what I'd love to have done different, what I would have said differently, how I would have said my goodbyes. I wish I would have known my parents, and I wish I could have asked them why they left me in an orphanage when I was just a baby. I was in the middle of having an imaginary conversation with my parents with tears streaming down my cheeks when I was stopped, and forced onto my knees. Rough hands grabbed my head and yanked the cloth away. Humid air instantly rushed to my face and I gulped in as much as I could, the delusion that was threatening to consume me slowly retreating. When I was back to my senses, I noticed the pungent smell of rotten eggs and sulfur again, even stronger now. The air was humid and hot, and I was in a cave of some kind. I was kneeling in front of an enormous hole, so large that an entire apartment block could fall into it comfortably and have space to spare. Malicious red light emitted from the hole, pouring into the cave and casting everything into a ghastly red light. My captors were busy scurrying around behind me, their faces obscured by inhuman masks. The biggest and strongest, the one I presumed to be the leader, approached me. I began to sweat, the humid heat getting to me, and my clothes clung damply against my skin. Without warning, the leader's foot lashed out, and I tumbled helplessly into hole. I screamed as I fell, my scream echoing from the walls, all the echoes merging together to a single, malicious, deep laugh. My body finally hit the floor, and everything went black.

~~~

"How are you doing that?" a voice hissed in my ear. I jerked awake. I was lying on a stone altar, decorated with carvings of great battles. A pale man stood in front of the altar and looked at me with a sneer. He was naked from the waist up, prominently showing his muscular white body in the brightly lit room. His black hair was tousled, and his blood red eyes bored holes through me.

"I said, how are you doing that?" he boomed at me again. In shock, I simply stuttered back.

"Doing what?"

"How are you repelling me? Your soul is protected by some force I can't overwhelm, and for that it has to be stronger than my power... and my power is nearly limitless."

I looked at the pale being in confusion. An ugly look passed his face and he disappeared and appeared right in front of my face. I sensed it now, waves of power radiating from him, rolling over my skin.

"Are you an agent of the light? An attempt to kill me once and for all?" he snarled.

I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at him in confusion. "Agent of the light? What are you talking about?"

He studied my face, and was apparently satisfied by what he saw, because he stepped away. A thoughtful look crossed his face. I sat up and looked at him. "What is going on?"

Without looking at me, he answered. "You were supposed to be a sacrifice to me, enabling me to devour your soul. Something was blocking me from doing that however, and whatever it was, it was more powerful than anything I had ever encountered. To be able to withstand the might of the devil..." He trailed off, leaving me to make the connections. This pale being in front of me was Lucifer, the one and only devil, the brother of god himself. And he didn't look very pleased.

I chuckled, and he looked at me questioningly. "Yesterday, I didn't even believe in angels and devils, and now I sit in front of the devil himself."

He allowed himself a grin before answering. "The devil that was supposed to feast on your soul, but there is something else I haven't decided about you."

I gave him a curious glance.

"Not only can I not devour your soul, but I found a barrier in your mind as well, although this barrier is much weaker, and I could break it if I wanted to. I took a peek behind it, and found..."

"Found what?" I leaned forwards.

"Magic" he said. "Magic in a human. It should be impossible! But I found this barrier nevertheless, currently blocking you from any magical abilities."

Magic? Me, have magical abilities? It sounded pretty cool, yes, but did I really want that? I found the answer quickly.

"And will you break it? The barrier, I mean." I asked him, barely able to contain the excitement in my voice.

Lucifer smiled at me, a scary smile. "Depends on what is in for me."

~~~

Finally, we shook hands, having come to an agreement. Lucifer reminded me: "In order for me to break the barrier, you have to be unconscious. After I break it, I will send you to your home, wherever that might be. Your subconscious mind will know where. Are you ready?"

I nodded and lied down.

"Oh and one more thing," he told me.

"Beware the angels."

Before I could ask him to elaborate, everything went black.

~~~

I woke up screaming.

Blood pounded through my body and I panted hard, trying to regain my senses. When everything calmed down, I looked around. I was lying on my bed, sunlight streaming through my bedroom window. Everything seemed normal, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was just a dream. Slowly, I got up and stood in front of the mirror. I immediately noticed that my posture, previously good already, was now excellent. Most noticeably, however, were my eyes, now a deep dark red. I stared unbelievingly into the unfamiliar eyes in the mirror, and they smugly stared back. Before I could do anything, the phone started ringing.

I jerked back to reality and ran down the stairs to the telephone. Was it just me, or did I basically glide down them? I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

A female voice greeted me.

"Hey Domovoi, where are you? We need you over here, a customer is waiting for you and seems very intent on not taking anyone else. Shall I tell her you're on your way?"

I looked at my watch and cursed. It was almost lunchtime already.

"Yes please do, and offer my apologies. See you in a bit, Jenny!"

"Bye Domovoi," she giggled shyly, "do I get anything for helping you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Perhaps" I said mischievously, "that remains to be seen." Even over the telephone, I thought I could hear her blush. I hanged up, started up my car and drove off.

~~~

I pulled up in front of a skyscraper, and almost immediately a blonde woman rushed out to greet me. A black skirt did little to hide her fit legs, accentuated by the high heels she was wearing. Her perky breasts were held in check by a white blouse, on which the ends of her wavy blonde hair curled up in a cute manner. Her face was one of angelic beauty, with stunning blue eyes and full, red lips.

I got out of my car and tossed her the keys, which she deftly managed to catch. "Hi Jenny" I greeted her warmly. She flashed me a dazzling smile that made my pants seem tighter. "Hi sir, I'll park the car as usual."

I smiled "Thanks"

I turned to go, but before I could, she grabbed my arm and stared in shock at my eyes.

"Your eyes, Domovoi, what happened to your eyes?" she asked in a scared undertone.

My mind raced as I tried to find some reasonable explanations she might accept, but I came up blank. "Tell you later" I said as I freed myself from her grasp and rapidly entered the building, making a beeline for the elevator. I felt Jenny staring in shock at me and sighed. I'd have to deal with that later, but first, let's see about that customer.

I finally arrived at one of the top floors and found a woman already waiting. She was dressed in expensive and fashionable clothing, and wore little make-up, and I could see why. Her face could star in a model magazine, with sultry dark eyes and full lips. At the sight of me, she stood up abruptly, letting some of the tension drain out of her. She still held her feminine body rather stiff however as she shook my hand and introduced herself as Malia Kernmitch. "What brings you to me?" I asked, wondering why she couldn't get someone else.

She looked around nervously. "Do you have an office?"

"Of course I do. Please follow me." I led the way to the office and let us both in. She stopped to admire the magnificent view the 50th floor provided, and barely noticed my extensive computer setup. I took a seat on the big cushioned chair behind a big oak table, and gestured to her to do the same. She sat timidly across me.

"Rest assured that no one can hear us now. So, what's the matter?"

She looked around one more and finally relented. "Well, you see, I sent my ex-boyfriend a couple of... intimate pictures."

I nodded, already knowing in which direction this was going. "And?"

"And, he now plans to blackmail me. If I don't transfer him 100k US Dollars until Friday, he will send them to my parents."

I took this in. "That's a lot of money. Would it be such a bad thing though? I mean, your parents are also humans, and as such, understand that we all have sexual urges."

She leaned in closer. "Perhaps if these were normal pictures, I wouldn't mind as much, but..."

Damn. Curious now, I asked her: "What kind of pictures are we talking about?"

She blushed. "Let's just say they involve three very big cucumbers."

I raised an eyebrow, impressed. She blushed furiously again but gave me an aroused look just by thinking of it. She continued: "I also heard you were one of the best hackers in the world, and I was hoping you could hack into his phone and delete the photos from there."

I smiled again and started up my computers. "That, I can do. You've come to the right place. What can you give me to work on?"

She got her purse and took out her phone." I can give you his number. However, I should tell you that his dad owns a large cyber security firm."

I grimaced. "That will make it harder, which will be reflected upon the price of my service."

She interrupted me: "I can pay whatever you want. Just go on with it."

I raised both eyebrows this time with a smile, and then turned to my computer. With the number, I managed to locate him and find the photos, having to bypass several firewalls, the likes of which I had never seen before. Whoever this guy was, he had top notch security on his phone. What surprised me the most was the ease with which I passed them, being able to predict their defenses with nearly absolute accuracy. My intelligence, not a small thing to begin with, was now at unsurpassed heights, and it felt simply amazing.

I finally turned to Malia, who was gnawing at her fingernails in a nervous fashion. I pressed a button on my keyboard and smiled. "There we go. With that push, I not only deleted the photos from his phone, but activated a self-written program that would connect his phone to any drives it can get its hands on and check them for the photos. If it finds them, it deletes them from there as well. You are officially saved."

She squealed in delight. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" Surprising me, she jumped up, ran at me and enveloped me in a tight hug. I laughed and squeezed back. Her boobs were now trapped between us, and her nipples pressed firmly into my skin. She stopped and reached into her purse to pull out a check. She gave it to me and told me: "Is that enough as payment?" I looked at the number scrawled on the paper. It's more than I would have asked for, but I wasn't about to argue. A beautiful woman pressed against you will do that. I nodded, and she happily sat on my lap. Her face inched closer to mine and the tension finally left her body.

"I think you deserve an extra bonus" she whispered excitedly into my ear and kissed me deeply. I reciprocated and put a hand on her back and a hand on her neck, pressing her even closer to me. She detangled herself from me briefly to take off my shirt, before pressing herself again against me. Her husky smell enveloped me and left me feeling dizzy. Our kiss got more passionate, and I pushed her off me and onto her knees. Without missing a beat, she took off my belt and pants and was nearly slapped in the face as my cock sprang free. She grinned at me with a sultry look and stroked the shaft a couple of times before taking a deep breath and plunging her mouth over my cock. I groaned loudly. This woman sure as hell knew how to suck cock. Her warm and wet mouth worked its magic on my length and waves of pleasure shot through me. She suddenly popped out and started fondling and kissing my balls, all while looking up at my eyes with an innocent expression I didn't buy for a second. She finished making my balls feel like in heaven and resumed sucking my cock, and making good use of her tongue, swirling it around the head. I felt close and felt closer with every magnificent second that passed.

And that's when I heard the knocks on the door.

Malia paused briefly before resuming, apparently uninteresting in anything that wasn't in her mouth.

"Hello? Domovoi, please open the door," I heard Jenny say.

"I can't, I'm busy," I replied, trying to keep my voice steady but ultimately failing. I felt closer than ever, and nothing in the world would be able to stop me from cumming in her hot and wet mouth. I started lightly pumping into her mouth, making her double her efforts to get me to cum. I groaned again, closing my eyes and panting heavily now.

"Domovoi, open the door. This is important! There is someone I want you to meet" Jenny said again, louder this time.

I didn't even bother to respond, the only thing that was important the rising pressure in my groin and the wet mouth going up and down on my hard shaft, urging me on. I roared, and was dimly aware of the sound of shattering doors as I buried my cock deep in her throat and spurted wave after wave of liquid pleasure. She happily swallowed everything, not even letting a droplet out of her mouth. With a final spurt, she cleaned my cock and set it free with a popping sound. I caught my breath and looked to see what that sound was.

And ice ran through my veins.

In front of my shattered door stood two women. One of them was Jenny, who was looking at me with wide eyes, and the other one was unlike any woman I had ever seen before.

She had flaming curly red hair that reached her shoulders and a face I would likely never forget. Her eyes were a piercing crystal clear green that gleamed in the sunlight, and her face was one of symmetrical perfection, with full, soft-looking, red lips. Her perky breasts filled out her outfit generously, and seemed to be straining to break free. Her flat, smooth stomach and her narrow waist led to a wide and feminine hip, and a beautiful round and fit butt accompanied her magnificently defined legs.

She was wearing a strange yet revealing attire that seemed like a bikini outfit, except the bikini looked like battle armor with white feathers decorating it.

All in all, a very alluring and yet intimate look, and a lesser man would instantly be smitten.

The green-eyed goddess and I stared at each other, taking each other in, when I came to my senses and cleared my throat.

"Do you mind? I was in the middle of something here," I directed to Jenny, trying to seem annoyed while putting my pants back on. My muscular upper body was still naked, however.

Malia looked dumbstruck as she stared at the new girl, as if she had seen a ghost. At the sound of my voice, she jerked awake, stood up, and left without a word. The green-eyed beauty steps aside to let her pass, as if she had been expecting that.

How strange, I mused.

They both turned back to me.

"Domovoi", the angel began in a voice as soft as silk and as melodious as a choir, "Jenny sensed demonic magic on you, and I can only confirm it. According to angel law, you are now an enemy of the light, and are to be executed immediately."

I frowned and look at Jenny. "What is she talking about? Is she an angel?" If yes, she would be the first angel I ever met.

Jenny looked sad but nodded. "She is my half-sister, a full-blooded angel. I am only half angel, so I called her. I'm sorry, but it's too late for you now."

With that, the angel started chanting something under her breath, and her hands started to glow in an eerie blue light.

That couldn't be good.

I stood up quickly and scanned for exits, but was too slow. She thrust out her hands and blue light came streaming out, hitting me in the chest with the force of a bull. The air rushed out of my lungs and I dropped weakly to my knees. She relentlessly gathered more blue energy and directed it at me again, leaving me paralyzed of pain on the floor. "Look away, sister" the angel said in that beautiful voice of hers, "I shall make it quick."

No. I wouldn't die like this! I had fight in me yet. I must fight fire with fire, I decided. I tried to make my hands glow, but nothing happened and I growled in frustration, trying even harder, to no avail. I heard her walk over to my limp body and stand over me, preparing what should be the final blow.

This couldn't be the moment I died, could it? I had only just begun to learn of an entire new dimension this world had to offer, I still had so much to learn, so many things to see! This would be the cruelest joke in existence: Open the cage of a captured bird in the wilderness, then grab and murder it before it could take two steps.

My will molded and formed, increasing in pressure every moment as with every fiber of my being, I focused on fighting the paralysis, wishing nothing more than to survive.

And that's when I felt it.

Power flooded through me from unknown depths, and swatted the paralysis away. I felt rejuvenated and fresh, like waking up from a long nap, and felt at peace for some reason, as if I had just come home from a rough and exhausting year-long expedition and could now jump into the comforts of my soft bed.

The angel stopped mid-chant and took a step away from me, her face expressing both amazement and horror. I took the opportunity to stand up again.

Red sparks were coursing through my body, popping into existence on my skin and sinking into me, filling me with red power. We all watched as they all sank into me, until the last one had gone, leaving me like I was before. Except not quite exactly like before.

The angel snarled and lunged at me with blinding speed, but I raised my hands at her. Immediately, they glowed red and a force wave erupted from them, flinging the angel, Jenny, and half of the furniture in the room into the wall. It was a similar trick the angel had done to me, except a much cruder version.

Jenny appeared to be knocked out from the blast, but the angel freed herself from the rubble and stood back up. Her previous unshakable confidence had formed cracks, and doubt and hesitation filled in.

Andov
Andov
84 Followers
12