Deal with the Red Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was done I sat down and looked at her, thinking hard. I tried my best to think through the kind of commands that I could give her. Phil's warning wasn't lost on me; I didn't want to have to put under again and again to correct any mistakes. No, the best way was make sure that I got it right the first time, and to do that I couldn't be very specific. I had to tell her something that would be able to work no matter what the situation was. After ages of wracking my brain over the problem, I finally decided on something that would work pretty well, if not perfectly.

"Kelly, from now on, you will unconditionally believe everything I tell you." I said. Still no sign that she'd heard or understood, but I guess there was only one way to find out. I said the word again, and instantly saw her face come back to life, full of expression. She was confused for a second, looking around, and then frowning at the TV.

"Did you mute the TV?" she asked. I decided to find out if my commands would work.

"You did it, during the commercials." I said casually. She sighed and picked up the remote.

"I must have been daydreaming, I forgot to unmute it once they finished." she said, and I was cheering inside.

"Kelly, you like me very much, don't you?" I said. I tried my best to work the command into conversation. It seemed to work, because she smiled.

"Of course I do. I like you a lot."

"In fact I think you like me so much that you want to have sex with me."

I saw her breath in suddenly in a small gasp.

"You're already turned on, aren't you?" I said, and enjoyed watching her squirm as my commands took hold and did their work on her body. "You're thinking about it right now. You want it so bad that it's driving you crazy."

As I watched, barely believing what I was seeing, I saw her lift up one leg, and slide her hand down to her crotch to rub herself through her pants. It was working! I couldn't believe it. Moving the pillow in my lap aside, fully exposing the tent in my pants, I moved closer to her on the couch. Her eyes were immediately drawn to my rigid boner, and I saw her rub herself a little faster. With her legs spread, she was leaning a little away from me against the arm of the couch. I reached between her legs, past her hand and grabbed the elastic waistband of her track pants. She didn't resist at all as I began to pull them down, and in fact lifted her rump off the couch as I did so that I could get them off. I managed to pull her panties off at the same time. The moment that I hooked them around her feet and they were completely off, I looked at what I'd revealed. Her legs, well I'd seen them before, but they were still great to look at, so toned and sensual, especially when they were spread apart with the feet still touching each other. She was back to rubbing her now naked pussy, watching me. Her pussy was shaved, and I was surprised. I didn't know what I expected her pussy to look like, but seeing it completely bald surprised me.

Her fingers were shiny with the moist juices that her cunt was producing, and the puffy lips of her pussy looked so enticing, as well as red and luscious. It was the first naked pussy I'd ever seen in person, and I was in love. Without another word I leaned forward, pushed her hand away, and lay between her legs with my face right before that beautiful pussy. It was my first time going down on a woman, so I wanted to savour the moment. I stuck out my tongue and merely tasted the moistness that was covering her lips. It was musky and strange, but intoxicating. At the touch of first contact, Kelly let out a sharp hiss between her teeth, and her hands were in my hair, encouraging me to keep going. I licked again, using more of my tongue, relishing in the feel of it. It was so hot and soft, and I was beginning to like the taste. Using my hands I pushed her lips apart to show the velvet pink interior, the inner lips and exposed clit peeking out at me, and the tight little hole underneath. I couldn't hold myself back anymore, and buried my face in that pussy, licking and sucking and kissing all over the place. I had no clue what I was doing, but Kelly didn't seem to care, she was writhing in pleasure, pushing my head with her hands harder into her crotch. I pulled away long enough to get a finger inside her, and she was so wet that it went in without any resistance. She moaned as I penetrated her, and her head was lolling from side to side on the arm of the couch. As I looked up at her, the crest of her breasts where partially blocking my view of her face. Not that I minded, and I focused on them instead. She saw me looking, and smiled as she pulled down the zipper of the tracksuit top, and pulled it open to reveal the plain shirt she had underneath it. She leaned forward a little so she could remove the top, and then she arched her back and pulled the shirt up and over her head, taking it off as well. She wasn't wearing a bra, and right then I got to see my first boobs. Holy shit.

Her boobs were amazing, much better than anything I'd imagined. They were large, but not sagging at all. They were slightly paler than the rest of her skin, which somehow made this more erotic, because she was showing me something that she hardly ever exposed. Besides her pussy of course, but that went without saying, it's her boobs I'm talking about right now. Her nipples were taut little pink nubs that looked like they were begging to be pinched. She took her tits in her hands and rolled them around as I continued licking and slurping her pussy. With my free hand I ran my hands over the softness of one of them, and felt the nipple against my palm. I pinched it, and she smiled at me. I couldn't resist them anymore, and pulled away from her pussy to crawl up to her boobs. My face was covered with her juices, and when I kissed and licked her boobs, I was covering them too. She didn't seem to mind, and in fact was leaning way back to push her boobs into my face. I had my fun kissing, licking and even biting her boobs. I didn't bite very hard, I didn't want to hurt her, but it was fun.

After about a minute of that, she pushed me back, so that I was on my back on the couch, and with a wicked grin she pulled my pants off, exposing my fat boner pointing straight up. As she disposed of my pants she stared at it, licking her lips and smiling.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea what she was about to do, but I asked anyway. I wanted to hear her say it.

"Well, I think it's your turn now." she said huskily. Then she was lying on her belly in front of me, her shins propped against the arm of the sofa that she'd been leaning against a moment before, and her boobs were squashed beneath her. She took my cock in my hand, and the sudden contact of someone touching where no one had ever touched before made me jump. Just the touch of her hand felt amazing, I almost came right then and there.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing's wrong. This is just my first time." I told her.

"Wow, really? I guess I'm flattered, I've never taken anyone's cherry before."

She opened her mouth and took the glistening wet tip of my dick in her mouth, and wrapped her lips tightly around it. I felt her tongue sliding around on my knob.

Now, I'm not proud of what happened next, but in my defence, who hasn't done this their first time? As she was licking the head of my dick in her mouth, the intense sensations were so shockingly intense that I lost control, and I came right then in her mouth. She was surprised, but she didn't pull away, and instead started sucking, as though trying to suck all of my cum through my dick like a straw.

"Oh GOD!" I screamed, overwhelmed with my first orgasm with another person. "You love this Kelly. You want to swallow my cum!"

Ha, even in the throes of coitus I wanted to make sure that she did the right thing. There are few things hotter to a man than a woman swallowing his sperm, willingly and happily. She believed me, naturally, and gladly took in all I had to give her. I emptied my balls in her mouth, and she swallowed all of it.

Once it was over, I was breathless and tired. She pulled away from my dick with a small wet smacking sound, and smiled.

"I'm sorry about that." I said, probably mimicking the first words said by most guys after their first time. She laughed, and sat upright, sitting on her feet.

"That's alright." she said. "But don't think you're finished. You started something here, and you're going to finish it."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, you got to get off. I want to get off as well."

She got off the couch, and started to dance for me on the floor. She was holding her hands up in the air, writhing her hips around like a belly dancer. At one point she turned away from me, bent all the way over, showing me her ass and her wet pussy, and smacked her own ass as she looked at my face. I was dumbstruck by the display. I hadn't told her to do any of this, this was all her, being horny and wanting to have sex with me. HOT!

It took less than thirty seconds for me to get my boner back, and when it was fully erect I sat up on the couch, letting my feet touch the floor and leaning back. She saw that her erotic dancing had done its job, and she stepped over to me with a happy smile. She was about to kneel on the couch, straddling me, when I stopped her.

"Turn around." I said, heart pounding with excitement.

"Why?" she asked, and looked slightly hurt. I hurriedly reassured her that it wasn't about what I didn't want to look at, but what I really wanted to see.

"I want to see that ass of yours." I told her. "I've been fantasizing about that ass for a long time, I want to watch it."

Of course she believed me, and happily turned around to face away from me. I stared in amazement at that wonderful large ass that she had. She bent over, reached between her legs to grab my cock, guiding it into her pussy as she lowered her hips. I put my hands behind my head and enjoyed the show. Once she'd gotten the head of my cock pressed against her pussy, she let it go and pressed down with her hips. I felt my cock being engulfed by her hot wetness, and it was the single most amazing feeling I'd ever felt, including everything that had happened tonight. She groaned as her cheeks touched my legs and she was sitting on my cock.

"What is it?" I asked. I saw her shiver before she answered.

"It's so thick." she whispered.

"Is that bad?"

"Oh hell no. It's fantastic. It's the fattest cock that I've ever had, baby."

"Ha! You know just what to say." I said happily, and slapped her ass. She squealed but she started to grind her hips into mine. Using my hands I lifted her ass up off me, and then pushed her back down. She let me guide her, moving at my pace, and she closed her eyes as she was jumping up and down on my cock. I was hypnotized by her cheeks. Every time they landed on me, they would jiggle, and as I put my hands behind my head again, she was moving all by herself and landing heavily on my lap each time she pushed down. She bent over, and she grabbed her ankles as she sped up. Smack smack smack. The sound of her ass hitting my lap was the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard. I could already feel myself getting closer to another climax.

"You're going to cum when I say." I breathed, loud enough for her to hear. "When I tell you to cum, you'll have the best orgasm you've ever had."

She didn't respond, she was breathing heavily and grunting, using her legs like pistons to bring her ass up and down again and again. She was moving faster though, and I slapped her ass again, this time on both cheeks with both hands. She yelped, but didn't slow down.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Yes." she groaned. "Yes I like that."

I hadn't told her that she liked that, and the fact that it was something that she liked without being commanded was hot. I smacked her ass again, enjoying the sight of her flushed cheeks turning red where I'd been slapping.

Suddenly she stopped, and spun around to face me without taking my cock out of her, and she was kneeling on the couch, facing me. My face was suddenly in her boobs, and she was grinding her hips again, with her hands pushing my head into her chest. As she ground her hips into mine, she lifted my head up, lowered hers, and we kissed. Her boobs, jiggling beautifully with the motions of fucking me, were brushing my chest with every down thrust, and my hands found their way to her ass, helping her move it up and down. I slapped her again, and she gasped and bit my lower lip. She arched her back, lifting her head, and putting her boobs in my face again. I bit down hard on one of her nipples, and she moaned some more.

"Do you like me biting you?" I asked.

"Yes." she breathed, panting as she fucked me. I bit her again, harder, and she pushed my head more firmly to her chest

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." she chanted, and I could tell that she was already getting close. I was closer though, and unable to hold back anymore.

"Cum for me." I said to her. "Cum right now."

She did. She screamed as my command hit home, and she had the best orgasm she'd ever had. Her pussy was squeezing my cock hard, and it drove me over the edge, and I came for a second time. She was having spasms as her orgasm shook her again and again, and her cunt was milking the cum out of my cock just as well as her mouth had earlier.

When it was over we were both breathless, and she collapsed on top of me. I didn't mind, she was soft, and fun to cuddle. We both fell asleep with my dick still inside her.

In a puff of smoke, Phil appeared in his home, and started to remove his red jacket.

"Where have you been?" asked Nina, standing with her arms crossed and a frown on her face. Frozen in the act of taking his jacket off, Phil looked at her, worried.

"I was organizing an orgy with the Italian prime minister." he lied. "It was his idea. You know we've been friends for ages."

"You were doing it again." Nina accused. "You've been giving the word away to horny young men!"

"Alright fine!" he said, throwing his arms up in the air. "So sue me! It's what I do, you know that."

"Yes I know that, but it's not what I'm upset about. You took one of mine, you dick! You knew full well that I had my eye on that boy, and you went down to him and corrupted him."

"Pfft, more like saved his life. I can only imagine the boredom you had in store for him. Now he's having the time of his life."

Nina took a step closer to him and jabbed him in the chest with a rigid forefinger.

"Boredom, huh? I don't recall you calling it that when I used it on you."

"You witch!" he said. "So you admit it. You've befuddled me with your feminine whiles."

"You didn't complain at the time." she said sweetly, moving closer. "In fact, I remember you were quite smitten even before I resorted to my tricks."

She hooked a finger from each hand to the neckline of her dress, and pulled it down to expose more of her cleavage. Phil stared at it.

"You're a temptress." he snarled, and reached out to touch what she was showing him. She covered herself back up and pulled away, smiling at him.

"Are you sure you're up for it?" she asked coyly. "After all you've spent the whole day encouraging the young people to have sex, I'm not sure you have enough energy for it now."

With a growl Phil pounced on Nina, bringing both of them to the floor, Nina laughed as they fell, and the two of them were writhing on the floor as his lips found hers, and they were frantically pulling each other's clothes off.

*

END

for now ;)

12