Dealin' With Dawnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

"You wanna be my bitch, huh?" I challenged, pulling back on her hair when she replied the first time, "I said, do you want to be my bitch?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss Faith!" Dawn squealed, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh I want to be your bitch!"

"Then make me believe it." I pushed, letting go of her hair and smacking her ass.

Dawn cried out at the strike to her behind, then quickly followed it up with, "Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddddd Faith I want to be your bitch I want to be your bitch I want to be your bitch! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, it feels sooooooooooo goooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, your big dildo feels soooooooooo goooooooooooddddddddd in my ass! Fuck my ass Faith, fuck me in the ass and make me your bitch! Ooooooooooh I wanna be your bitch, I wanna be your bitch sooooooooooo bad. I'll be such a good little bitch for you, I swear. I'll eat your pussy on command, take it up the ass whenever you want, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh shit, I'll do anything you say! I'll do anything to be your bitch!"

After hearing what I want to hear I picked up the pace until I was slamming Dawnie's shitter with what felt like almost all my Slayer strength. As always when butt fucking a bottom I tried to hold back a little bit, but I wasn't too worried. It wouldn't be the first time I'd left one of my victims unable to sit properly for a week or so, and Dawnie's ass was so sweet I really didn't want to hold back. I wanted to literally ruin her rectum. Completely wreck her butt and then leave her unconscious body with her gaping ass hole pointed towards the door of the Summers' household so Buffy could find her like that.

I kind of became lost in the fantasy and when I awoke from it Dawn was squealing hysterically, her cum squirting from her cunt, her body shaking, and the sound of my thighs smacking into her cheeks was almost deafening. Looking down I saw those cheeks looked red and bruised but it looked like they could take more. Or maybe I was just so horny I didn't give a fuck. Either way I continued pounding Dawnie's pooper until I had a couple of nice hard orgasms, at which point the poor little thing was lying face down and softly whimpering again. And to my credit, I could have kept going longer, but figured Dawnie had 'suffered enough' for her first time.

So I moved my hands from her hips to her cheeks, spreaded those cute little globes as wide as possible and then yanked my girl cock out of that poor abused hole, lil D crying out softly at the sudden removal before going right back to whimpering. Of course I was more preoccupied with staring at my handiwork, a grin of wicked pride crossing my face as I committed this to memory the way Dawnie's oh so recently virgin butt hole remained widely stretched open, allowing me to see deep into the bowels of Buffy's little sister, the idea of my fellow Slayer seeing what I'd done to her baby sister's butt kicking my Slayer stamina into high gear.

However before I could talk myself into another butt fucking the little brat whimpered, "My butt hurts."

"Yeah, ya just got butt banged by a Slayer. What did you expect?" I quipped, unable to resist smacking her ass again which made her yelp and try, unsuccessfully, to crawl away from me. Then I sighed and offered, "But you'd be surprised what you can come back from. I've ass fucked girls longer and harder than that, and they've come crawling back for more, with their butt holes nearly as good as new. In the meantime, I think I have something that can help you."

"Really, what?" Dawn asked weakly, although I didn't bother answering.

I was busy opening up my mini-fridge, and after taking a minute to count my beer and smile as I was pretty sure they're all still there I grabbed the one thing which could be called food, but that wasn't what I bought it for. No, it was a little something I picked up as a way to help my conquests after a butt fuck, and humiliate them a little for my own selfish enjoyment. Turning back to little D I frowned, girl had allowed her lower half to slide down so she was lying flat on the bed, her arms crossed underneath her chin as she watched me with confusion. Which just wouldn't do.

"Oh Dawnie." I sighed disappointingly, smacking her well abused butt again, "We're gonna have to work on your stamina if you're going to be my bitch."

"Sorry Faith." D whimpered, lifting her butt back in the air.

"Don't be sorry, be better." I scolded, before dropping the bag of frozen peas in front of me, "Now sit on this. Trust me, it will help the soreness."

Looking at the peas Dawnie blushed something fierce, and then did as she was told, letting out soft yelps as she moved and then a loud one as she lowered her battered butt on the frozen food. She then quickly let out a sigh, blushed again and without looking at me mumbled, "Thanks. It, it does help a little."

"No prob." I shrugged, before pressing my dildo to her lips, "But since you're already down there."

"Ewwwwww!" Dawnie exclaimed in revulsion, proving that she was at least part Summers after all as she pulled her head back.

"Dawn!" I scolded her, "I thought you said you do anything to be my bitch?"

"Yeah, but-" Dawnie tried to complain.

"D, I'm a Slayer. It takes a lot to please me, and I expect total submission from my bitches. But hey, if you're not up for that that's ok. We don't have to do this again." I lightly threatened with a knowing grin.

Sure enough the little brat crinkled up her nose, closed her eyes, leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my girl cock. She then paused, trying to get used to the taste of the deepest part of her lil ass, a flavour she decided she very much liked after a few seconds given how eagerly she began sucking and then bobbing her head up and down my dick. Damn, I thought to myself, lil Dawnie really was a lil slut, relaxing back and just letting her work for a few minutes before I decided to add a little commentary.

"Damn Dawnie, if only big sis could see you now, cleanin' your slutty little ass off my dick like a total ATM whore while you try and soothe your freshly gaped butt hole with a bag of peas. Mmmmmm, you really are a hot little slut, aren't you?" I taunted, only to get a moan of approval from the little whore. Looks like I needed to be even more nasty, "But the thing about good little bitches, is that they can take a fuckin' in every hole, and while my favourite hole is butt hole do you know what's also nice and tight? Throats. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, there's nothin' I like better than fuckin' some slut up the ass and then stuffing every inch of my butt flavoured cock down her throat. Ohhhhhhh, so how about it D? You up for me fuckin' that pretty little mouth of yours?"

Again Dawnie looked pale, but surprised me by nodding her head in surrender. I stared dumbfounded for a few seconds, then I grabbed her tightly and started pushing the dildo into her mouth with my strong hips. The second I pushed the tip of the cock into her throat she started to gag, but as the name of the game was put an end to this schoolgirl crush I didn't stop until her lips were pressed against the base and her little throat was filled with Slayer cock. Then after briefly savouring the moment I started pumping my hips back and forth, beginning to literally fuck B's baby sister's throat.

Throughout all this Dawn struggled for breath, choking and gagging around my dick, but she didn't even try and pull away and when she stared at me it wasn't to silently beg for mercy. Na, Dawnie look like she was hoping that she was pleasing me, that look in her eye and the sheer joy of face fucking innocent little Dawn Summers making me cum again. Ok, it took several minutes of passionate throat fucking, bashing my clit against the stimulator inside the harness with every thrust, but it wasn't like I was going to be the one struggling to talk later.

As Dawnie seem to be losing consciousness I pushed her away the second I was able to get myself another orgasm, then as she lay there whimpering and gasping for breath I told her, "Get dressed. I'll take you home, then if you really want to be my bitch, come here before Sunset tomorrow so we can officially start ya trainin'."

"I'll, I'll be there. I mean here, I mean... you know." Dawnie blushed after a few more seconds of choking, no doubt wondering what she got herself into.

I was actually wondering the same thing.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
12