Dealing to a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will today be as fun as last night Sam," she said when his hands moved across the front of her shoulders.

One hand traveled slowly up the front of her neck, along her chin line, tilting her head towards his, "No Kim," he said softly as he leaned over her, finding her lips. They kissed lightly, parted, "Today will be the one you look back too in the future and say that was the day when my life changed."

His hands went to the top button of her blouse, he undid the button. A hand went to the top of the blouse, pulling aside her collar he kissed her exposed skin. She leaned back into him, swaying slightly, she felt him stir, she leaned harder. His hands had found and released another button. The inside of his forearms now just barely touched her erect nipples under blouse and bra as he found another button between her breasts. She reached up and pushed his left arm against her breast, her other hand reached behind her finding his hip. She pulled at his hip as she leaned back more, feeling him grow bigger. He went on to a lower button, she let go of his arm, now both her hands were behind her holding his hips as she slowly ground herself against him. They watched each other's reflections in the mirror as he finished unbuttoning her blouse, slowly pulling its' bottom from the tops of her jeans.

His hands pushed aside the blouse as he ran them back up the front of her body, lightly over her breasts, she let go of his hips and placed her hands on top of his. She fondled her breasts with his hands, she shuddered and moaned. She arched her back, laying her head against him, grinding her bottom into his hips, he was so hard between them, he moaned into her neck as he kissed her there. She let go with her right hand, dropping her hand, trying to push it between their crushing bodies, wanting to touch his hardness trapped between them. He pushed himself harder against her, her efforts were in vain. His left hand pulled from under hers, going to the top of her hand he fondle her with her hand, the other caught her questing hand. He raised it back to her other breast, she clutched at herself as his started to slide down her body. He squatted behind her, nipping at a cheek through her jeans as hands raised her right leg, taking off the shoe he had given her back. Hands moved to the other leg, now two empty shoes stood side by side.

He nipped the other cheek as heat moved up the insides of her legs following his hands. Knees, thighs, they traveled around to the front of her as they went to her hips, heat followed, burning desire. She dropped her hands, found his head behind her, pushing herself up, lifting on tiptoes, she wanted him to stop there, he didn't, hands joined at the top of her jeans, below her belly button.

This was madness she thought to herself as he unbuttoned her jeans. He just had her shoes off and some buttons undone, she was almost ready to orgasm, her heart pounded fast and hard. She gasped as he unzipped her zipper. She tried to spread her legs, his squatting knees, on either side of her legs, stopped her. She dropped one hand from her breast to force his hand between her legs, he was so close, heat pulsed through her hips with each of her rapid heartbeats. It was like pushing down on an iron bar, she couldn't get his hand to go lower. She dropped the other, she lifted herself up off the floor trying to force him down to her. He just raised her higher with her efforts, she thought she felt him bite the lip of a jeans pocket as he fought her body's desire.

"Please Sam, please." she begged him!

"All things come to those that have the patience to wait Kim," she heard him reply from behind her, "at least for me it has."

Kim slowly lowered herself back down to the floor she would let him do with her as he pleased, she gave herself to the incredible pleasure of his touch.

CHAPTER 7

Fingers traced up her cotton briefs between her unzipped pants. Found the open tops of her jeans, moving outwards following the waistline. He slowly pulled the waistline of her jeans down, kissing one side of her bottom then the other, working down her bottom as he unwrapped his present she just gave to him. When he reached mid-thighs his hands joined her legs inside the jeans as he pushed them down more, knees were uncovered. He nipped one cheek of her bottom, then the other, he helped her keep her balance as he took out of the right leg of her jeans. The other leg was finished the same way, folded jeans were placed on the tops of waiting shoes at her feet. Hands found the tips of her toes, lips touched the outside of Kim's right thigh below her panty line, he kissed backwards as his hands moved up her feet, fingertips leaving a trail of warm fire behind them on her skin. His lips reached where one thigh gave way to the other, she could feel his hot breath between her legs as his hands worked their way up her legs. She leaned over putting her hands on the sink's countertop, she mewled in pleasure. Hands topped her knees, a tongue touched the inside of her other thigh, lips kissed her, she tried to push her bottom into his face, he was so close, she was so close. Hands gripped her lower thighs, her efforts were thwarted again. She gripped the countertop hard till her knuckles turned white as his kisses and hands drove her crazy with lust.

"God damn you Sam Stranger for doing this to me! Take me damn you," she gasped!

"I'll will when I think you're ready Kim," he replied matter of fact.

She groaned loudly as he finished kissing to the outside of her left thigh, "I'm so ready Sam, I never been this ready. Take me, please. Please, Sam!"

Hands found the ends of her opened blouse, he tugged at them, she let go of the sink. He pulled the blouse off her shoulders, she let him. Soon, it also joined the folded stack of her clothing. She looked at herself in the mirror, just a bra and some very wet panties were all that was left on her, along with a look on her face in the mirror she had never seen before. It was like looking at different person. He kissed her back as his hands explored her waist and tummy. One hand moved behind her, up her back stopping at her bra back. She reached behind her with her arms to help him, men always fought over trying to unhook a bra. He seemed to snap his fingers, her breasts sprang free from their confinement, the straps slid down her arms, she let the unwanted bra fall to the floor. His hands slid back down her waist, over the outside of her hips. Fingers hooked the edge of her panties in passing, he pulled them down her legs as she stepped out of them.

He rose back up behind her, letting his hands trace another swath of heat up her legs and thighs, hips, waist. When he was almost standing upright she felt the head of his cock rubbing along the inside of a thigh, she shook as he and his body rose behind her. She stretched her arms over her head, catching his head as he rose like a pillar of heat bathing her backside in his glow, he rubbed his body against hers. His cock couldn't go higher, she raised back up on her tiptoes, holding his neck she pushed herself back on his body. He slipped between her thighs helped by the wetness her excited body could no longer contain inside her. His hands filled with her bare breasts, caressing, she came violently. She clutched hard at his neck as another wave of the orgasm pounded her, her body convulsed again. His hands fell, one to her hip the other right below her ribs, she shook again losing the grip on his neck, he held her upright against him as she shook in pleasure.

One hand went between her breasts, laid over her slowing heart. The other spread wide across the middle of her belly, he was kissing her neck again as the last of her orgasm receded into history. She could feel her escaped wetness moving down the inside of her thighs. She could also feel his hardness between her legs, she briefly rubbed his arm holding her tummy. She let her hand drop lower till it came to the head of his cock protruding between her legs. She let one of her fingers trace a circle around him, he moaned into her neck as the hand over her heart went to her left breast. She half circled him again then pulled her finger up over the end of him, he shook. Her finger came away slick and wet with his pre cum. She raised her hand back up to her face as he nuzzled her neck. She looked at his wetness on the tip of her finger, it seemed to sparkle like a thousand stars. Each ridge of her wet fingerprints caught the bathroom's many lights, he sparkled on the tip of her finger. She tasted him with the tip of her tongue. He was sweet, not honey sweet, but sweet cream sweet, she greedily pushed her finger in her mouth licking the rest of him from her finger. She wanted more. She wondered what it would be like to be on her knees in front of him, feeling him flowing into her mouth, she tried to push out of his arms. 'One good turn deserves another'.

"Ladies first Kim," he said to her shoulder as he kissed her.

"Uh Sam, incase you didn't notice, I think you have already met that condition."

He straightened up behind, hands now resting lightly on the outsides of her shoulders, looking at her reflection, "I noticed Kim, you just didn't ask me how many sub-clauses I have to my conditions."

She just didn't believe this man was real, she had to be in a dream she never wanted to wake up from. He had just caused her to have one of the best orgasms she had ever had in her life and all he did was just touch her, kiss her. Now, he was just battling sly innuendos with her and she was growing hot again. "How many more sub-clauses are you going to make me endure Sam?"

He held her shoulders as he pulled wetly from between her legs, he looked at her reflection in the mirror as he whispered in her ear, "Till you can't possibly take another one." He turned from her and went to the shower, she heard quite clearly from him before he turned on the water, "Then I am going to show you a whole new level to play on."

"Who are you Samuel Stranger, what are you?"

He didn't answer, ignoring her question as he adjusted the tub's water temperature.

She went to his side, rubbed her hands over his broad back, he felt like marble under a thin, soft, layer of tanned skin, she could spend a lifetime just counting the muscles on his back, exploring each one. She wanted him inside her so badly. He rose in front of her, she caught him around the neck, he lifted her easily as they kissed. She raised her legs locking them behind his, he cupped her butt cheeks with his hands she kissed the statue of perfection again as she clung to him. He stepped over the rim of the tub with her as though she didn't weigh so much as a feather. Hot water pounded her back as he slid closed the shower door. The spray of hot, slick, soft water made him hard to hold on too, she slipped down his body and back to her feet, her lips pulled away from his. He dipped, giving her a peck to her lips as his hand found a bar of soap, he raised back up out of kiss reach as he started soaping her shoulders and back. She just reached as much as she could around him as he washed her back. It was just so delicious, she kissed his chest, licking water off his nipples. He was driving her slowly crazy with desire and she was loving every single moment of the long journey. He took one of her arms and draped it over his shoulder, then the other one, he washed under her arms, his hands felt way hotter than the hot, steamy water did.

He dropped lower, soapy delight sliding over yearning skin, she felt his tongue on one nipple and then the other before feeling the top of her tummy being licked and kissed. She moaned and squirmed as his hands soaped her bottom as his tongue explored her bellybutton. All she could do was shake in his soapy embrace and moan, clutching at his head. Fingers slid slickly between the valley of her bottom, they stopped at the entrance to her there. She had never let a man go where she now begged him, in her mind, to explore. The fingers just stayed for a moment, she went back to tiptoes, twisting toes inward, her body telling him to do as he pleased to it. His hands slid lower to the tops of her thighs, 'No', her body screamed at her! 'Take me! Take me any way! Take me everyway'! He let his hands slide down her thighs and calves. He was kissing between her bellybutton and the roaring fire growing by each nanosecond between her legs. Kim tried to push his head lower and raise a leg to give him unlimited access to her sex. Her body was uncontrollable. She couldn't stop shaking, jerking, 'I'm gonna cum' her body crowed to her mind gleefully.

'No,' both screamed together as one as he asked, "Turn around Kim, I'm done with this side."

No kisses, nothing but his hands as they soaped her feet and the front of her calves. Still, she and her body shook as his hands worked up higher. She tried to find him with her bottom, his hands on her legs stopped her. Her body gave Kim an ultimatum, find him or it would. It didn't even bother to wait on her reply, legs spread till they touch the sides of the tub. A hand found the tile in front of her as the other grasped the pipe from the shower head, she arched her back, it could do no more, she could do no more, she waited, her body vibrated. Water washed down her back, he had been there the whole time, his licks and kisses touched her like the water hitting her and running down her body, only hotter. She pushed her face against the cooler tile as hands pushed open the tops of her thighs. The tip of his tongue touched her hard clit, electricity flowed between them, her and her body exploded in pure pleasure. She gasped his name to the tile as she clung to the showerhead, his hands where there to help her keep upright as the orgasm body slammed her soul. A soapy hand washed her as she gushed cum all over his fingers.

CHAPTER 8

She was back in his arms being held tightly, the water pounding down on her chest, "Pinch me Sam. Let me know I am really awake and this isn't just some wonderful dream that I'll have to wake up from."

He did.

"OOoww! I was just kidding Sam!"

"Hey," he chuckled to her ear, "you said to pinch you, I did. Don't get mad at me if you ask for it. I'll do anything you ask me too Kim. Anything."

She had so many questions, she was so afraid that one of them might be answered by his silence. She didn't ask the one that she so desired to hear an answer too.

"Is it my turn yet?"

He slid around her and adjusted the water before coming back behind her, "Almost," he whispered in her ear.

She felt the cooler water washing the heated passion from her body, he held her tightly. The water grew cooler, still he just held her, she bathed in his body's heat. The water went cold, she looked down, 'Oh shit!', the knob was all the way to the coldest setting. She tried to break away from his tight embrace as icy water found her. She started struggling, cursing him like a demented longshoreman as he held her under the ice cold water. He let her go, she ripped open the shower's curtain and fled the freezing hell.

"Goddammit, I'll make you pay for that one Sam Stranger, mark my words," she said from the safety of the being out of the shower, shivering.

He stood in the shower, reached down after a few seconds and turned the water off, "You did say you needed a cold shower, don't ask me for what you need to make you happy, I have to give it to you."

She came back quick, "You said you have to give me anything Sam too make me happy for the rest of my life."

"Yes Kim, I said that." Sam said back.

"If you want to make me happy Sam. Forever. I want you, forever."

'God Damn him!', he didn't answer her. He just looked at her with those uncommon eyes, silent.

The hundred tons of weight was exchanged for a hundred million tons, the end results were the same, he smashed her heart flat. Her very soul cried out. Sadness filled her, her heart didn't want to bother to beat any more, her lungs cared less if they took another breath. The coldness of the abandoned shower filled her soul. One night and she would ache forever over the empty, endless ones without him to come, she would wilt without him, die. They hadn't even really started, just played. She would leave before it went any farther, she couldn't bare the pain of knowing him just one single night. Too embrace perfection and then no longer being able to even touch him again. His promises of happiness, a lie, without him happiness was an impossibility. Darkness took her, she wished she had never met Samuel Stranger.

"I am yours forever Kimberly," he said quietly to her.

Dark thoughts of a life without him filled her soul.

'What?!' "What did you say Sam?"

"I have to make people happy, your request is the most complicated one I have ever had to deal with. In all my questing, no one has ever offered to repay the happiness I have freely given, but you. I accept your offer Kimberly Collett, I searched for no one to do that single, simple task, I have found you by accident. I am yours Kimberly, do with me as you please. I don't want to be me without you, forever. Will you accept my offer?"

"Sam, do you mean that?"

"You asked me not to lie to you Kimberly, I haven't. Will you accept me as I am?"

"Will I know you? Will I know the real you, Sam Stranger?"

"Yes Kimberly, only three others know the real me, I am one of them, you will be the fourth."

"Is it a bad thing to know you Samuel Stranger?"

"It depends on you perspective Kim. I have done nothing wrong, I have done no harm to anybody, but myself."

"Will you love me Samuel Oscar Stranger? Forever?"

"Yes Kimberly Collett, I will love you till my body's last breath, and then much more."

Kim never even thought to wonder how he knew her last name as she jumped into his arms.

CHAPTER 9

She hugged him tightly between kissing him wildly. She was never going to let go of him. One of his hands cupped a butt cheek as the other explored her body, they took turns. She locked her legs tighter behind him, arched her back, she helped the exploring hand feel a breast. When they changed places, she helped the other. He easily pushed an arm between her leg and him, then the other. She had just a toehold on his sides, he lifted her and kissed her breasts. Kim put both hands on the top of his head, squeezing her breasts together with her arms, guiding his head from one erect nipple to the other. He pushed her away from him and dropped her on her back. She clutched madly at his head as she fell backwards. She saw his smiling eyes twinkle as she fell away from him. Kim tried to get her arms behind her to cushion the impact, she didn't. She hit flat on her back.

After bouncing a couple of times on the mattress, she looked confusingly around her. She was on a bed, she had been in the bathroom, she was now in the main suite's bedroom. How did he do that shit, she knew better than to ask him. She knew the answer she would get back, none, just silence. She stretched out, he just stood there watching her, smiling. Kim patted the bed beside her, "Plenty of room for two here, care to join me Sam?"

"I will in less than a minute Kim, I need to get something first." He turned away from her and went to the other king-sized bed, his suitcase was perched on the bottom edge. He lifted the lid, rummaging around inside as she pulled at the top cover of the bed. She pushed the pillows back into place and yanked down the blanket and top sheet as he closed the lid of the suitcase. She thought he was getting prophylactics, she didn't care if he knocked her up with a dozen babies, she wasn't going to let him wear one. She wanted to feel his cum gushing inside her body. She crawled up to the headboard, kicking at the sheet, blanket and cover as he came back to the bed. Two strands of shiny wire were hanging from his closed hand. He crawled up the bottom of the bed and to her side.