Dealing to a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim I don't want to give you the wrong impression, but I have something for you. If you want me to be happy also, I want you to keep it for me." He held out his closed hand, she saw that the wires were braided ends to whatever he held in his hand.

"I promise Sam," she looked down as he opened his hand. The two ends fell lower, stopped only when they were stretched out from the amulet in the center of his palm. It was gorgeous. A blood red gem, like the one on his ring, wrapped in a wire configuration around the edges. The wire was a blue-white tinted, shiny silver that went around the deep red, clearish stone, it looked like a drop of fire nestled in a bird's nest. The wires, wrapped around the stone, turned into the braided ends of the necklace. He handed her the necklace. She held the beautiful piece of jewelry in one hand, she used her other hand to hold the ends of the necklace. She looked at the stone, the room's lights must have caught an edge, the stone pulsed a bright red twice. She looked at the braided ends, the weave was so perfect, but there was no clasps on the ends, no way to secure it around her neck, just two braided ends that stopped, just a little thicker where the wires of the braid looped back on themselves.

"Sam, I can't take this. It must have cost a fortune."

"There is only one other like it, that one belongs to some friends of mine. I want you have this one." He seemed to sigh as she looked at the wondrous piece, "It has never been worn Kimberly. I want you to wear it, forever."

"I think you need to get it fixed first Sam, there's no way to close the ends, no hooks or clasp," she held up the ends for him to see.

Sam rolled over, straddling her hips, "Here let me show you," he took the necklace out of her hands. "Pull you hair up."

Kim reached back and pulled her damp hair up, he moved forwards holding just the ends now. Guiding them around her neck, she felt the amulet touch her skin just above the swelling of her breasts, it felt warm against her skin. His hand seemed to touch behind her neck for half a second, before fingertips were tracing the braids back around to the front. He leaned back, his bottom just brushing the tops of her thighs, he looked at her as she let her hair back down. The necklace now hung around her neck. He climbed off her and out of the bed.

He held out his hand to her, "Let's go see what it looks like on you."

She let him pull her out of the bed and over to a full length mirror. He turned on a floor light next to the mirror. She went in front of the mirror as he stood behind her looking over her shoulder.

"I can't decide which one is a better work of art. I think one makes the other perfect."

"So I'm not perfect unless I have this on," she goaded, elbowing him in the ribs?

"Wweellll...."

"Better shut your trap Mr. Stranger or you'll be talking to yourself," she gave him another playful dig in the ribs.

She twisted around some looking at herself in the mirror, she held the amulet thinking of Sam, she centered the setting It seemed to pulse red around her neck twice as the gem caught the nearby light. "Are you sure you want me to have this Sam?"

He smiled at her, his eyes seemed to sparkle a brighter blue, "There is no other person on this world I would rather have wear it than you," he said to her. He turned and went to the edge of the bed, jumped and landed in the middle. The bed groaned under the impact of his body, the headboard hammered the wall loudly.

"Don't break the damn thing before we even get to use it," she laughed at him.

"There's another one." He patted the bed next to him, "Let's break this one and the other, I can afford to trash this whole place if I wanted too. Plenty of room for two here Kimberly," he patted the place next to him again.

She reached around her neck to take off the necklace, she couldn't tell where the ends were. There was no way it could've slipped around, the braids split up making the gem setting. She slipped the necklace backwards and looked at the braid, nothing, just the braid, even the little thicker parts were gone.

"Turn it back around, place the setting in your hand, and mentally ask it to come off."

She looked at him dubiously, but did as he said. She held the setting in her hand and ask it to come off. The two end pieces fell from around her neck, swinging from her hand holding the amulet.

"How the hell,,," she started to ask.

Sam cut off her question, "Conditions 1 and 2 Kimberly, I'm not going to answer your questions, yet."

"Will you tell me someday Sam," she asked as she came over and sat on the side of the bed.

"Yes Kim."

"Promise Sam?"

"I promise Kimberly. One day I will tell you everything you want to know about me."

"I am so glad you said that Sam, it means I will get to see you again. But you ain't getting off easy buddy, when that day comes I'm going to have an awful lot of questions to ask you."

She didn't want to push her luck any farther. She sure as hell didn't want to make him ask her to leave and she knew if she pushed him, he would. She threw curiosity out into the hallway, he could go play with his buddies doubt and indecision. She looked down at the amulet in her hand, "So Mr. Wonderful, how do I put this magic charm back on?"

"Just push the ends together."

She laid the setting on her thigh and picked up both ends, she pushed them together. The ends fell apart, they wouldn't join together, "I think I broke my magic charm."

"Try it again, but around your pretty neck this time Kim."

So, she did. The ends joined instantly behind her neck when she pushed them together. "Shit," she muttered to herself. She glanced sideways at a smiling Sam, "I think I'm going to need a notebook to jot down questions in if I hang around you too much." She picked the amulet off her chest, she ask it to open, the ends fell free. She put the amulet behind her neck and watched as she pushed the ends together. They touched together, slightly off-centered, they straightened themselves up and joined seamlessly right before her shocked eyes. "How the living hell do you,,,,," She held up her hand at him as she adjusted the necklace with the other one, "I know, I know, conditions 1 and 2." She started to ask the necklace to open again.

"Leave it on Kim."

She did.

'Enough of his magic show shit', she thought, 'I'm going to show him her famous sword swallowing act'. Kim crawled up on the bed, turned around and straddled his chest, she took him inside her mouth. Her tongue licked the end of his cock as he grew bigger in her mouth, she pushed her head down, he left the back of her mouth sliding down her throat, still growing. She pulled back up, just keeping his head in her mouth, battering it with her tongue. She heard him moan her name, she pushed her lips down around his hard, stiff erection. She didn't stop till her lips touched his body, she pushed down harder taking every possible bit of him inside her. She did a couple of slow half strokes of his cock before coming up for a breath, he was huge. She felt his hands slid up her thighs to her waist, she started moving back down on him as his hands started pulling her. 'It's my turn big boy', she dug her feet into his armpits, it was going to be a fight. It turned out to be an incredibly short fight on her part, he just flat out over powered her with ease. He pulled her back as he wiggled down under her, guiding one knee over a shoulder then the other one. Kim grabbed his erection, her hand slipped on her own juices, she grabbed him with the other hand also, trying to pull herself back to him. She wanted so badly to taste him, feel him gushing in her mouth, flowing down her throat.

"Sam. Please Sam," she begged him.

"Just one more little-bitty sub-clause to go Kim, I'll just file the others away for another time, this shouldn't take much more than a second or two."

He lied to her for the first time and she didn't mind one damn bit. And, he was a full 10 story, bastard prick to her body for the next 40 minutes or so. Every time she was ready to cum, he would go to the back of an opposite thigh and start licking, kissing and nipping softly at her leg till that blissful moment to come escaped her. The he would come back to her, driving her up another wall. The first two times she had panted his name as he pushed her up the side of Mount Ecstasy with his tongue. After that, all she could do was arch her head back and try to say his name through teeth biting hard at her lower lip. His hands freely roamed her shaking body. A tongue sliding inside her, lightly using her clit as a punching bag, lips sucking, long slow licks that curled her toes, circling tongue, pushing hard at the base and flicking upwards. She had no idea how many times he pushed her to the edge, she groaned in pleasure when she reached the edge. She whimpered softly when he stopped and waited, kissing nipping thigh and then starting all over again. She reached her point of no return finally, spreading her knees wider, she ground her sex in his face, clawing hard at his hips. His tongue was inside her and she rubbed against his upturned chin to come to a shuddering orgasm. She came all over his face, she almost screamed herself hoarse yelling his name. Her body fell down on his, twitching spasmodically, he lapped at the flooding river of her cum.

CHAPTER 10

She just lay draped across him till her body quit shaking, her pounding heart slowed, no longer threatening to burst from her rib cage, ragged gasps became breathing. Kim's first real thought was about whether she even dared to try and go to another level with him. He just rubbed his fingertips along her bottom and lower back, 'Oh God!', she felt heat coming back, he was driving her crazy with pure lust for him. She snuggled her head into his wet hip, sliding her hand up the other leg, it slid wetly on his hip. He must have cummed and she had missed it! She ran her fingers back over his hip, he squirmed a little under her, she opened her eyes, lifting bloody fingers to taste him.

She kicked him in the face as she rolled off him and the bed. His hips and their sides had deep scratches, some were freely bleeding scratches, all made by her as she clawed him savagely during her orgasm.

"OH GOD, Sam! I'm so sorry," she swiped her wet face with her other hand, it came away red with his blood.

"Looks like I'm going to have to make you cut off those claws," he chuckled to her as he poked a finger at one of his wounds.

"Sam, I'm so sorry," she didn't know what else to say or do. She had wrecked his hips, both had many welts all over the tops and sides, both had deep, still bleeding scratches. She could see where some blood had flowed off, and onto the sheets.

"Please Kim, I'm OK. I suffered way worse than these baby scratches. I'm just not sure I should push you into level two without some body armor, I kind of like my heart in my chest." He laughed at her sad face, "It was all my fault, I made you do it. If you'll forgive me by getting a damp wash cloth, we'll call it even. Deal?"

She turned and rushed towards the bathroom, she looked back at him over her shoulder, he was watching her, Kim ran right into the door.

"UH, Kim," he laughed as she rubbed at her bumped nose, "I personally find it helpful to watch where I'm going, but to each, his or her own."

Red faced, she quickly disappeared into the bathroom. She took one of the artistically folded washcloths next to the sink, stuck it under the faucet and turned on the water. Getting the cloth soaked washed off his blood on her hands, she had blood on her left cheek. She rung out the washcloth and went back out to him first, she would come back and clean her face later. Kim knelt beside the bed, she rubbed one of the bleeding wounds, he flinched.

"Sorry Sam," she said, "did that hurt bad?"

"No Kim, the washcloth is cold, but try daubing instead of rubbing, it is just a bit tender. But no Kim, it doesn't hurt, I have suffered with a lot worse."

Kim turned back and worked some more at his left hip. She was almost done when she looked back at him, he smiled at her, she half smiled back, turned back to finish this side. His hand grabbed her arm, he pulled her away from her job, his other hand took the washcloth out of hers. He pulled her closer, lifted the washcloth and started daubing at her face gently, he had to scrub slightly at some of the dried blood.

"There you go, you sort of looked like a scary, blood-soaked vampiress there for a minute." He gave her the cloth back, acted like he fainted, moaning with a giggle, "Nurse? Nurse, I need a kiss, I'm sinking fast. Aaargh," he let his head lean over, she could see his damn, glowing eyes watching her under almost closed lids.

"Shoot," she snickered. She grabbed his short brown hair, pulling his head upright, Kim rose and perched on the edge of the bed, she dropped the cold, wet washcloth on his broad chest, seeing him shiver some. She used the just emptied hand to hold and raise her left breast up, "Just when I was going to let him suck on my magic breasts, the poor sap ups and dies on me."

She lifted her breast, leaned her head over and licked her nipple, "Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea where he came from," she dropped her breast after rubbing her fingers on her hard nipple. "Wonder if the poor goof has any money in his billfold, he doesn't need it anymore," she started to push away from him.

Goddammit he was fast! One instant playing dead, the next she was in his embrace, his face just inches from hers, he watched her watching him as they kissed. He fell back dragging her and their kiss with him. They parted, she pushed up from his chest, "Sam, now I need that cold shower, I'm burning with desire for you Sam, I'm on fire Sam."

"I'm burning for you Kimberly. I want you Kim, I need you so badly."

Kim kissed him again, "I guess that means it's finally my turn."

"I'm yours Kim, please me."

"I'm going to show you pleasure like you have never seen before Sam," she said as she pushed out of arms.

He grabbed her arms pulling her back to a short sharp kiss, "You have already Kim," he whispered in her ear.

CHAPTER 11

Sam scooted over some making more room for her on the bed, Kim twisted around putting her hands on the bottom of his chest. She rubbed her hands down him, off his chest and into the hollow of his stomach. He didn't have a six pack, his ridged tummy was a six pack of wine bottles, she rubbed a hand down the centerline as muscles stretched away. This guy had to be one really serious bodybuilder, and he had really done one hell of a job building. She felt his hand caress her back, she looked for the washcloth, finally finding a damp edge sticking out from under his back. He lifted slightly as she pulled it from under him. She went back to finish cleaning the hip she had been distracted from. He looked better, some of the welts were just barely seen red lines, he wasn't bleeding anymore. She finished the left hip, climbed up on the bed and straddled his chest, now working on the right damage she had inflicted on him. She cleaned him carefully, gently, slowly. Her body cursed her continuously, take him it demanded to her. She ignored her own demands, and finished her task. Kim tended to her god's wounds. Just one little speck of blood remained, she threw the washcloth to the floor between the beds. She leaned down and kissed his left hip where she had given him so many booboos. She switched to the right hip, kissed him softly there also. She leaned over, grasping his legs well below the damage she caused, she took his cock in her mouth. She tasted his sweetness and the coppery taste of the one last drop of blood left on him. She sucked him as he grew hard in her mouth. His hands, that had been caressing her back, now rubbed her with hard softness. He groaned loudly as he explored un-reached parts of her throat. She had to breath, her body forced her mouth backwards, up his cock. She left his rock hard cock in her mouth, she grabbed him with a hand, her thumb almost touched her fingers, she squeezed him hard, sliding up him helped by the wetness she left. He shook under her. His hands quit massaging her lower back, they rubbed hard on her bottom, down the outside of her hips, back to her bottom. She saw a single sparkling drop emerge from the tip of his cock as her hand reached the top, she leaned back down with her head, tongue tasting sweetness, then down, taking all of him again.

"Kimie," he moaned as he shook again under her.

She came back up for another breath, his hands pushed hard at her butt. She folded herself trying to take him again in her mouth, he kept pushing her down his body relentlessly.

'YES! YES! YES,' she and her body screamed together!

Her hands walked down his hard, muscled legs as she raised her hips so she wouldn't cause him more pain, centering herself over his cock. His hands pulled at her bottom spreading her, she lowered herself. 'Oh my God' she felt him there, little bitty hip thrusts, he rubbed the head of his thick cock against her. She reached back with a hand, lowered a micro-inch, she rubbed him against her. She guided him into her, lowering herself on him, hanging her head gasping. Deeper, stretching herself tightly around him, deeper! She tasted her own blood as she bit her lower lip when he filled her, she came around him. Something in her mind snapped, she became an animal of lust, nothing mattered as she shook with an orgasm she didn't even think was possible too have, she wanted more, now! She took him.

Kim raised up, squatting on him, she dropped, feeling herself strain to try and take all of him inside her as the last racking part of her orgasm flowed around him inside her. She put her hands behind her back and clutched hard at his chest, she ground her body on his cock. She shook with pleasure. She raised, his hands on her butt helped her, she dropped herself back onto him screaming in ecstasy. She raised herself up, he thrust up with his hips lifting her. Her body locked, his didn't, he thrust upwards as he held her up, faster the tempo increased, faster. Another string of her sanity snapped, as he thrust up she pushed back on his chest driving herself hard on him, She pulled back growling deep as he almost withdrew from her body, he came back she jammed herself back on him. They locked tempos, moving quicker together. All she could say was a guttural "Yes Sam," faster she said that as an orgasmic wave lifted her. Up higher, faster. She crested the monster wave, "Sam. Sam, Sam,samsamsamsam."

Kim couldn't ride the crest anymore, it threw her off into space.

"SSsss!"

"KKkkimm!"

"aaaa!"

'bberrr!"

"ammmm!!!!"

"leeee!!!!"

Kim's knees slammed together, her pussy grabbed his cock as he tried to pull back, his cock pulsed in her, a jet of hot cum gushed inside her. She savagely jammed herself on him, her cum joined his as another gush sprayed deep inside her. Her knees knocked together, her thigh muscles just decided they were pretty damn happy doing whatever they felt like as her mind was preoccupied trying to keep her sanity. Her hips decided that was a good idea also, they all decided to go somewhere, all in different directions. Her clawing fingernails pulled from his chest as she fell off him, stupid lungs, they had forgotten to breath. She hit the bed unconscious.

She floated on a sea of a billion billion galaxies, the whole universe was below her. Just blackness above, two bright blue suns shined down on her. She basked in their wonderful glow, they came closer, they turned into his eyes. She reached out to them, her arms glowed a bright yellow, golden color.

"Kimmee," boomed softly through the empty void of space.

The untold billions of galaxies below winked out slowly, she tried to clutch at the universe, she didn't want to leave, "No," she moaned softly. The blackness turned a deep, blood red, "No please." The eyes slowly disappeared, all that was left was an orange glow all around, she opened her eyes. He was right there, his arms holding her, his beautiful eyes watching her.