Dealing with Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Amanda exclaimed, more accurately than she realised. "You'd think stiffs would be the norm around here, wouldn't you. Come here and let's see what a blow job can do."

"A blow job?" He asked incredulously. A virgin was offering him a blow job?

"Yeah, a blow job!" She looked surprised that he'd even queried it. "How do you think I kept all my boyfriends happy while I waited for you?"

Jason frowned in surprise, but then remembered that he was supposed to be Robbie, her dream man, the lover she had kept herself safe for.

"Oh, right." He began fumbling with the fastening of his gown.

"I mean. Just to keep him out of my bed I even had to blow my own...." Her voice tailed away. "Anyway, I've done it a lot."

"You know." Jason told her thoughtfully. "It might be as well if you didn't mention any other accomplishments, especially if you really want to go upstairs. I mean, you didn't let someone in by the back door so as to save the fly screen at the front, did you?"

Amanda opened her mouth, but before she could answer Jason interrupted.

"No! Don't answer that. What Death doesn't know won't hurt him."

A quietly hollow voice whispered in his ear. "You forget. My ledgers contain everything that everyone's ever done."

"Oh, will you fuck off!" He yelled.

"What?" Amanda lay rigid with surprise.

"No, not you. I thought for a moment our friendly neighbourhood reaper had returned." He explained, adding hastily "But he hasn't."

"Oh!"

"Now, about that blow job."

He began hauling the robe over his head, conscious that Amanda would get to see his lower half while his face was covered, but unable to see any way to avoid the indignity. Finally, after a bit of a fight, he threw the offending article to one side and forced his eyes back to Amanda, expecting to see amusement writ large over her face and knowing that she would be computing his angle of dangle with some disappointment.

But instead, she had thrown back her bedclothes and now lay completely naked with her legs a little way apart.

But instead Jason fell in love. Amanda was the most beautiful thing he had seen in his life -- or afterwards for that matter. Her glossy black hair and blue eyes were only the beginning. She was built in the shape of his dream girl, lovely long tanned legs, an almost flat stomach, breasts that stood up for themselves even as she lay on her back and that were topped with gorgeous light brown nipples that looked just the right size to get your lips around. Not only that, but her skin was a perfect fit.

He gazed between her legs, noting with some satisfaction that even the necessary folds and wrinkles were beautiful, and open, and pink, and shining wetly! Death sure had done a good job when he repaired her. His cock, so limp and lazy only a moment or two before, now instantly jumped to attention and begged to be used. Oh boy; was she ever asking for it.

"Oh goody, you're ready. Will you do it to me now then, please Robbie?"

Yes, she actually was asking for it. He moved forward to kneel between her legs, pushing them further apart and shuffling himself into position.

"Are you sure?"

"God, yes. I'm dying for a good fucking."

He ignored the badly chosen words and bent over, reaching back to guide his erection towards her waiting pussy. He found her entrance and pushed, expecting fierce resistance but encountering only a slight opposition that surrendered almost immediately. The discovery that Death had indeed eased his way in, coupled with the fact that she immediately wrapped her legs around him and hammered on his backside with her heels, soon made him slide bollock deep into her. God, he thought, I'm already in heaven without any help from the Reaper man.

"Oh, this is fantastic." Amanda shouted, her voice was loud in his ear and her talons scrabbled at his back as if intent on digging a trench in his flesh.

"Hey." He protested, the pain making him jerk still deeper inside her. "Take it easy, I don't think we can get any more repairs done."

"Don't worry." The disembodied voice whispered in his ear. "I've got a fully staffed body shop, if you should need it."

Jason opened his mouth to complain about the lack of privacy, but instead of words coming out, Amanda's tongue went in, and so he just shrugged his metaphorical shoulders and got on with it. Anyway, what he was doing easily made up for the minuscule inconvenience of having an invisible voyeur in attendance. To put it another way, he didn't really care who the hell was watching so long as he could empty his balls inside Amanda's delicious pussy. And she didn't seem to mind either.

It didn't take long. He hadn't had sex since he'd been shot, and he had no real idea how long ago that was, and Amanda had never had it before at all. So they were soon shagging like rabbits and telling each other more and more urgently that if things didn't slow down they were going to cum. But then neither of them had the self control to slow down, and they came at the same split second, heaving and pushing at each other while shouting out loud how good it was, while at the same time trying very hard to tear lumps off of each other with hooked fingernails.

"You know." She began as he rolled off of her. "I waited all my life for that."

"And was it worth it?" He hadn't the breath to ask more, and it crossed his mind why he needed to breathe at all. Wasn't he supposed to have drawn his last?

"Oh yes! And I'm glad it was you."

"All finished now, are we?"

They looked towards the doorway where an empty black hood was peering round at them again.

"Good God!" Amanda exclaimed. "You don't give people much time to recuperate, do you?"

"I thought you were supposed to be in China?" Jason asked, pissed off with being pushed for time when, as far as he knew, they had all eternity.

"Yes, I am." Death walked into the room and his cowl looked down to where he carried his hourglass swinging on a chord around his waist. "But I couldn't leave without making sure you got together ok."

"Well, we did, now you're going to be late, so can't you piss off and let us enjoy ourselves a bit more?"

"I'm only going to be a little bit late. It won't be a problem, they'll just have to lie there and groan for a bit longer that's all."

"How charming." Amanda looked up at him, making no attempt to hide herself. "So people have to wait to die whilst you're playing at voyeurs with us? That's not nice."

"You have to understand." Death began. "I don't get to see mortals doing that very often, and as it's not something I'm equipped to do myself..."

He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before Amanda butted in. "I don't see why not, you're never going to be short of a boner, are you?"

"Do you really enjoy battering your squishy bits into each other each other like that?" If an empty hood could be said to look puzzled, then Death looked to be at a complete loss.

"You'd better believe it." Jason told him. "It's the best fun you can have with your clothes off."

"Oh, okay then, so long as you're both happy." Death shrugged with a bony rattle, then turned and addressed Amanda. "Well you've done it now, so how about we arrange your transport upstairs? You must be ready to...."

"No! You can sod off!" Even naked she had an air of authority about her, and Death was stopped in his tracks. "That was just a warm up. All he did was break me in ready for a good fuck the next time, and I'm not leaving without a proper session."

"Well, I'm afraid it's not down to you, it's down to me, and I've kept my part of the bargain, so I'm sending you upstairs to heaven with the next batch."

"Never mind." Jason comforted her. "We can carry on where we left off when we get there."

"Well, actually, I'm afraid that won't be possible either." Death's voice sounded even more sombre than usual.

"Why?" Demanded Amanda, her voice sounding exactly like angrily stamped feet.

"For two reasons." Death steepled his finger bones condescendingly. "Firstly, they don't allow that sort of thing upstairs. It makes such a mess of the clouds, apart from being recognised as a sin. You see, it's frowned upon except for procreation, and that's hardly possible after you're dead, now is it? So they just don't allow it."

"And the second reason?" Jason asked suspiciously.

Death looked so embarrassed that even his hood squirmed. "I'm afraid I can't let you go up there."

Both Jason and Amanda stared uncomprehendingly.

"But you promised..." Jason began.

"Well, I didn't actually promise, and in any case, I didn't know about your dealing in illegal substances at the time, and that's a definite no-no! So I'm afraid you're going downstairs."

"But, I only sold a friend a couple of wraps when he'd run out."

"That's not what the police thought, and anyway, a conviction like that gives me no choice. But look on the bright side, they don't mind a bit of fornication down there, as much as you like in fact, and it's nice and warm so you won't need too many clothes on."

"So what you're saying." Amanda joined in. "Is that I can't ever have sex again, and I've only ever had that one little shag. That's not fair. It's like serving the soup at a banquet, and then just as you're looking forward to the main course, telling you you've got to stop eating -- forever. Well, if it's like that, then I won't go upstairs at all, I'll go downstairs with Robbie and then we can screw to our hearts content."

"You forgot the fish course." Jason reminded her gently.

"Fuck the fish course. I want the whole bloody menu and I'm not going to go where everyone's on a fresh air diet."

"Don't be silly." Death put on his sternest graveside manner. "You can't choose where you go, now can you? What would be the point of me keeping all these ledgers about people and spending ages working out how innocent they are if everyone could choose for themselves? Doesn't make sense, does it? You have to go where your ticket says you go and that's all there is to it."

Amanda lay back and opened her legs wide, purposely showing her pussy. "What was the point of you doing all that repair work on me, only to then say that I can't make proper use of it?"

"Yes, it does sound rather wasteful when you put it like that, but rules are rules."

"But they're your rules, so you can change them."

"Well no, I can't change them, that's not within my remit, even though I do have the leeway to decide when to send my customers on."

"Then decide not to send me on until I've had at least one proper session. I mean, otherwise I'm going to be the most miserable angel you'll ever meet."

"Most of them are miserable." Death corrected her sadly. "It's boredom you know. Even the most innocent and pure of them finally get fed up with sitting on clouds and playing their harps."

"Then I'm going to stay here until you let me get properly fucked, the at least I'll have that pleasure to remember."

Death opened his cowl to speak.

"No! I'm not, and that's final." Amanda beat him to it. "I've told you, I want to be well and truly fucked."

"I tell you what." Jason spoke thoughtfully, leading Death quietly to one side. "How about we do a deal."

Death turned to face him - minus the face of course.

"Amanda is gorgeous, absolutely beautiful. She's everything I ever wanted in a girl, and I..." A penny dropped with a resounding clatter and, after a pause for thought, Jason moved forward to whisper. "She's everything you made her into after you read my mind, isn't she? And it would be a shame to waste your work."

Death put a bony finger up to nonexistent lips. "Sshh." He whispered back. "You're right, but don't say anything. If she realised you're only a counterfeit Robbie, she might get a bit miffed. Now what's your deal?"

"How long will you be in China?"

"I'm not sure. Depends on how many customers I get, probably until morning, why?"

"Leave us together -- uninterrupted -- until you get back, and I'll make sure that by then she'll be well and truly fucked and totally satisfied. How does that sound?"

"Hmm. Sounds good. But I don't really like doing deals with mortals." He sounded pretty unimpressed. "You have a dreadful reputation for trying to go back on agreements."

"Well, it's up to you." Jason used the age old technique of pretending to be unconcerned.

"All right. Just this once." He waved his finger at Jason, the bones in his arm grating together arthritically. "But just until I've dealt with this new lot, and then it's off to your final destinations with no more arguments."

Jason grinned happily as the robe swirled and Death strode out through the door. The fact that he didn't bother to open it made his exit even more impressive.

"What was all that about?" Amanda asked.

"I've just got us an extra night together, so we can have a bit of fun before we go."

"Oh! How?"

"By telling him that by the time he gets back tomorrow you're going to be fully satisfied and ready to climb those heavenly stairs."

"Hmm, is that a fact? Well, I suppose it's better than nothing." She smiled knowingly. "You'd best be good at it then, 'cos I want to try some different positions, and anal, and I want you to go down on me, and make me come with that vibe you've got, and anything else I think of along the way. So we'd better get started, don't you think?"

Different thoughts flittered through Jason's mind, from how did she know about the vibe, to 'I'm bloody sure she said she'd done anal before', to how the hell am I going to keep going long enough to do all that? Then he grasped the fact that he was dead and mortal problems like exhaustion and so on applied no more now than hunger and thirst did. He smiled broadly as his cock rose to the occasion once more.

"What do you want to do first?"

An hour and a half later and he was beginning to appreciate the benefits of being dead. He and Amanda had made love, untamed and very energetic love, in seven different positions, or was it eight? That depended, he supposed, on whether you counted her kneeling over him as different to her crouching over him. He came to the conclusion that it probably did, seeing as how they had both orgasmed in each position. So, eight times in ninety minutes and he felt no sign of his prowess diminishing. That was pretty good by anybody's standards, and especially by his usual mediocre stamina while living.

"Do you know?" She told him, levering herself into a sitting position. "I think you're getting better each time. I wish we could do this forever."

"If we did, then we'd get pretty damn good at it."

"That would be nice. I waited my whole life for this, and now it'll be gone again almost before I've got to know how to do it."

"Amanda." Jason held her hands in his. "You know I fancy you, don't you? It wasn't just for a ticket upstairs."

"Yes, I know." She smiled a tiny smile. "And I've always fancied you. Your posters were always so damn sexy!"

"I'd give anything for us to be together for always." He wished that she didn't have to believe that Jason was Robbie, because he wanted Amanda as Amanda, even though he knew Amanda wasn't really Amanda at all. He shook his head, trying to make sense of his own thoughts. Oh what the hell, it was getting him laid so why would he care -- but he did.

"Do you think we'd ever wear each other out?" The romance in his words had missed Amanda completely. She shivered from a lascivious thought, and then suddenly brightened. "I wonder if we can work something out?"

"What are you thinking of?" Hope sprang eternal, but then Jason could see that it was only a stray thought on Amanda's part.

"I don't know, I just wondered if we could work something out."

Amanda sighed, and then Jason sighed.

"This is no good." Jason said suddenly. "We're using time that we could spend doing something better."

"Like what." Amanda was still feeling glum, or would have been if any glum had been within range.

"Like each other. Didn't you say you wanted me to go down on you?"

"Mmm, yes I did, didn't I?"

When he thought about it, as his tongue lapped at Amanda's hard little clitoris, what surprised Jason most was that, even though he had spent the previous hour or so pumping cum into Amanda's pussy, it wasn't a sloppy cum filled bucket, and nor did it taste of anything except her own lovely juices. It was as if he had come into her, and then his spunk had found its way back into his balls ready for the next time. The ultimate in recycling.

It must be something like that, he figured finally, because he wasn't eating or drinking and nor was he becoming empty. He didn't understand it, but he didn't fucking well care either, she tasted divine and that was enough to be going on with.

Another five hours passed, and they were still at it. They'd explored just about every position that either of them could think of. Jason had fucked Amanda's bum, savouring the wonderful sensation of having her warm, silky rectum fitted tightly around his shaft, they'd sixty-nined, even fingered each other, and then he had worn out a set of batteries in the vibrator in trying to exhaust her supply of orgasms, without success, and at the same time he had proved to himself that he wouldn't run out of spunk either. It was a sex maniac's dream, a partner that would never tire, and a libido that would never decline. Why oh why, he asked himself, couldn't things have been like that during his lifetime.

But enough is ultimately enough, is eventually sufficient, is finally adequate, and after another hour he rolled away from her to lie on his back just gazing at the ceiling.

"You're not tired, are you?" She asked, reaching out to stroke his shaft encouragingly. "Because, I'm not."

"No." He responded as honestly as he could. "I just don't know what else to do to you. I've run out of ideas and now I'm getting bored."

"Okay, never mind, we'll pretend it's teabreak time. You always get an extra break when you work nights." She giggled at her own silly thoughts. "Just give me a cuddle for a while and then we'll have another go. Don't forget, we've only got until the Reaper gets back, and that could be any moment so we'd best not waste time."

He reached out an arm for her and she snuggled into him, her head resting comfortably on his chest.

"Is this wasting it?" He asked, enjoying the feel of her nipple against his side. "In any case, he said it would be morning."

"No, this isn't wasting it." She snuggled in even closer.

For a while they lay in each others arms, content with the contact, but then Amanda looked up at him to say something meaningless, just as he looked down at her to speak, and their lips kind of bumped into each other. When that happened they just had to kiss, but this kiss was different.

True, they had kissed before, in fact Jason had kissed all of Amanda's lips, several times, but this was not any ordinary kiss. This was an amorous kiss, the passionate kiss of one lover on another. Wordless and unplanned, his kiss contained all the romance that Amanda had missed earlier, and she responded with a lover's sighs. Jason was totally smitten - almost, but not quite, to the point of regretting the promiscuous lifestyle that had ended so suddenly in Natalie's bed.

As their tongues explored each others mouths they pulled each other closer, adjusting their positions so that they lay pressed together, front to front, chest against breast, pelvis against pelvis, cock against pussy, just enjoying the feel of one dead body against the other.

After a few moments their mouths parted and they just lay close, softly stroking each other's skin, fingertips running spider-like along spines and around shoulders to gently caress each other's neck, before lightly tracing arms and fingers, and then starting the whole journey over again. The feeling was warm and affectionate, that of true lovers, and they both moaned quietly in pure enjoyment.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers