Dealing with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't hide her moans anymore and the way her pussy squeezed his cock made it very difficult for him to hold back. Mark could feel how his orgasm was approaching quickly and he started to thrust more rapidly inside her. He had a hard time keeping a steady rhythm as the tingling feeling in his cock became too much. His whole body screamed for release and he could see it in Sarah's eyes that she needed it too.

"Don't come yet, just a little longer. Fuck. I need to come," Sarah said. She struggled with her speaking, overwhelmed by the pleasure of her brother's cock.

Her moaning got louder with each thrust and soon it became impossible for Mark to hold back. He tried, but eventually it became too much. As soon as Mark knew he was about to come he grabbed Sarah's hips and thrust in and out of her as quickly as he could and right before he was about to come he felt how her pussy contracted on his cock and she let out a huge moan. Moments later it all became white, as the feeling of his sister's contracting pussy pushing him over the edge. Mark buried his cock as deep inside her as he could before the orgasm completely overwhelmed him.

Mark held on to her hips with all his might as his cock pumped his seed inside his sister. It was unlike any other orgasm he ever had. The feeling was unmatched and hearing his sister scream as she came was part of the reason. He released more cum inside her as he continued to come.

They had done something he would never forget. He still felt no regrets, even as he calmed down after the orgasm. It'd been more amazing than he ever thought it would be. He sought out his sister's lips once more and this time she kissed back. It was a short and sensual kiss, and he wasn't sure if it was a beginning or if it meant the end.