Dealing with the DeaD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
totallyatease
totallyatease
1,030 Followers

He kissed her naked breast, suckling on the nipple and biting lightly.

"Oh yes my lovely boy... you remember what to do -- don't you!" Lilly gasped softly.

"And do you remember my love... how to touch me?" he growled huskily as he kissed her on the neck and cupped her breast lovingly.

Lilly let her hand snake down to stroke his strong hard thigh.

She allowed her fingers to trail across the skin, remembering how he used to feel and loving the way he felt now.

She moved across to gently stroke his hard and thick dick, enjoying the shiver that SHE caused in him. Her fingers curled around him and then squeezed tight.

"Ah yes my lovely Lilly -- just like that...!"

On the dark path in the middle of the cemetery, the little green goblin watched the sun opened doorway. He watched as the two ghosts stepped through it and then turned to embrace.

He watched in growing discomfort as their embrace turned to passionate kisses, and he slowly unfastened her lovely summer dress.

Just as the little goblin was growing agitated, the rays of the sun flickered, and then dimmed, and then faded away, sealing forever that doorway that had taken the two ghosts back to a time when they had been happiest.

With a little sigh of relief the goblin turned and ran along the path towards the heavy iron gates.

Sure enough the tree right next to the gate had a couple of very low hanging branches.

Even though they were low though the goblin was only short... luckily he was a VERY good jumper.

He ran at the tree with a full on charge, and just as his foot hit the edge of the grass he bounced up as high as he could, reaching up with his little arms.

With one loud grunt, he grasped at the lowest branch and held on tight.

For a moment he just hung there dangling by his arms and swinging slightly as he fought to catch his breath.

As his breathing evened, he began to swing his legs further, bending his knees and kicking out with his feet.

After a little while he suddenly lurched as hard as he could, and sent his feet, his shins, and his knees over the higher branch, and in the same motion he let go of the lower branch and forced himself up higher into the tree, until he was sitting upright and just a few inches away from the top of the wall.

He again paused long enough to catch his breath, and with a little smile at the memory of the ghosts, he dove for the wall.

His mates were waiting as promised on the other side, and as he dropped to the ground with a heavy thud, their leader looked at him with his steely red eyes.

"Ere... what kept you then? We were just about to leave; we need to get back to our own domain before the veil is drawn again, between our worlds."

He smiled mysteriously at the other young goblins. "I just had to give a couple of ghosts a quick lesson on life in the afterlife!"

totallyatease
totallyatease
1,030 Followers
12