Deal's and Decision's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to my place was tense because of my anger. I didn't know if she had fucked this Jonah but if she had there would be hell to pay. It was the first rule that I said to her. I took her to my apartment and let us in without a word. Only when I had locked the door again I asked the question that I desperately needed the answer to.

"Did you have sex last night?" I asked brusquely.

"What?" Marie snapped. I repeated the question. "Oh my God you are a crazy person."

"I am not a crazy person, you are for going out and having sex last night when we made a deal that you wouldn't while you were my little bed slut." I yelled.

"This is so not going to help my hangover." She whispered to herself before she screamed. "Do not call me your bed slut you obnoxious idiot! I can sleep with who I like."

"So you admit you fucked someone?!" I accused.

"Yes, I fucked Jonah but it was just sex! I bet you have sex more times than me so shut your fucking mouth you cretin!" she admitted irritably.

"I told you, you couldn't let anyone else touch you like that while our deal was in motion. First thing you do is you go and fuck someone." I looked at her and saw the fire in her eyes.

"Don't try and control me, I had plans to go with my friends to the club and at the end of the night I always go home with Jonah. We had too much to drink again and fucked." She said as if it was nothing.

"It's not that simple. You broke one of the rules before we even fucked, I haven't broke one of your rules so maybe I should."

"Get a grip." She muttered.

I saw red as I strode up to her a grabbed her bare, pale arm, pulling her up to my chest.

Marie:

My body was crushed against his hard, muscular chest and for the first moment since I first laid eyes on him there was a pang of lust inside me. When he had got out of his XJ Jaguar I just wanted him to go away but now I didn't want him to let go. We had entered his apartment in an atmosphere you could cut with a knife. His living room was very masculine, mainly browns and some blacks with big leather settees, a plasma, all different technical expensive stuff people brought for the sake of it and the biggest sound system I had ever seen. The admiration of my home for the next month was short lived as Nick started to shout at me for having sex with Jonah.

His eyes were locked on mine as he held me next to him. Our breathing was ragged from the argument but I guessed it would be ragged for another reason soon. I could see lust in his eyes.

His mouth suddenly descended on to my exposed neck, devouring me with kisses and nibbles. My legs turned to jelly as he nibbled on the sensitive skin behind my earlobe that could turn me into a man's slave. I moaned and as my knees dropped, his other arm wrapped around my waist dragging me into a tight embrace while one of my hands came to rest on his shoulder for extra support and the other tangled itself in his thick hair.

His hand that had been holding my arm was now slightly pulling on my ponytail to expose more of my neck. A pool of heat appeared between my thighs and I gasped. His head lifted to my earlobe and he whispered in a commanding voice "take off your clothes". He nipped my earlobe and released me from his hold. I stumbled slightly be quickly regained by stance.

He watched me as he backed his way up to the armchair and sat down. He took off his tie, unbuttoned his top button and rolled up his sleeves. I stood in front of him feeling slightly foolish.

"Do you really want to annoy me again today?" He asked is a stern voice.

I would love nothing more than to do that, I thought in my head. I reached my hands to the side of my dress and unzipped it, letting the material slide over my shoulders and pool at my feet. Nick's expression didn't change as I slid my tights over my legs and I stood before him dressed only in my black lacy bra with red ribbon looped under the cups and the matching boy shorts.

Jonah had always said the difference between my milky flesh, the colours of my tattoos and the black of my underwear was striking but I didn't know if that was what Nick thought. He was still stone faced which made me feel very on edge. He scrutinised me with his sparkling eyes and my panties moistened further under his gaze.

He beckoned me with his figure to come over to him. I was frozen for a moment but I quickly followed his order. As I stood in front of him, his large hands reached out and pulled me to straddle him by looping their way around the backs of my knees. I giggled like a child.

"What could be funny at a moment like this Marie?" he asked before landing a soft kiss on the valley between my breasts with his hands now on my waist.

"I'm ticklish behind my knees." I gasped from the wonderful sensation one kiss caused.

His fingertips slid down the backs of my thighs and I let out a gentle sigh. Then he sharply slapped my thighs in the same place he had just lightly caressed three times and I squealed and tried to slide off his lap only to be stopped by his renewed firm grip around my waist. He then slapped my other thigh three times causing the same reaction from me.

"That is your punishment for disobeying me." He growled before his fingers started to explore the soft flesh of my inner thighs. The sensations were amazing as I tried to contain my moans and was succeeding. Nick travelled higher and brushed my lips. I bit my lip and grasped onto the soft material of his shirt. He moved even higher and pressed my clit unmercifully rubbing it. Biting my lip wasn't enough anymore so I bit his shoulder instead, refusing to let him know what he was doing to me.

Nick turned his head slightly, continuing his administrations and whispered "Marie, you may try to deny me of hearing your moans and whimpers but the wetness of you tells me you want this. It tells me you like what I am doing to you." He then plunged two fingers deep inside of me. I bucked slightly in pleasure but his firm grip around my waist kept me still.

"Fuck you." I gasped out still managing to keep my moans to myself. My breath became ragged and my fingers desperately sought for something to hold onto as he continued to explore my insides. I wanted to feel his skin against mine so started to undo his shirt buttons while he kept a slow and steady pace inside of me. His smooth, tanned chest was on full display to me, his firm pecks with his manly nipples and hard abs that looked like they were carved out of rock.

My hands stroked the smooth flesh that was on show. Nick quickened his pace planting his thumb on my clit and rubbing swiftly from side to side, his other arm still locked around my waist to stop me from squirming. I still kept my moans in by biting my lip or Nick's neck or shoulder, my nails digging into his flesh.

"Marie, if you do not start to voice your pleasure which I know you are experiencing, I will be forced to try my damn hardest to make you scream the walls down in a mind blowing orgasm." He growled gruffly in my ear while inserting another finger into me.

I sat up from resting my head on his shoulder and looked him in the face. His eyes were filled with lust and my change of position caused me to feel his bulge pressing into my thigh. "Don't kid yourself. You're not that good." I gritted out through my clenched teeth. I don't know why I was lying, he was that good even with his fingers and by the size of that bulge he was very well endowed.

Nick chuckled slightly before surprising me by standing bolt up right with me in his arms. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist to give me more leverage and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was level with his face and he had a determined look in his eyes. "We'll see." He muttered before quickly carrying me to the bedroom. Along the way he shed my bra leaving my small breasts with their erect nipples free to his scrutiny.

As we entered the room I was thrown onto the large four post metal bed with a thick and soft duvet and an even softer comforter. Nick stood in front of me and shed his shirt with the look in his eyes giving him an animalistic and possessive look that was driving me insane with lust. He cupped my face as if he was going to kiss me and for a moment I wanted him to. But I quickly reminded myself I was nothing more than a mistress to him and it was a rule he mustn't kiss me. Instead he nibbled along my jaw line for a moment before delicately pecking me on the tip of the nose.

The gesture made me smile gently because it was so sweet and unexpected. He continued to nibble and kiss my shoulders while his hands entangled in my underwear and started to pull them down and I helped by lifting myself momentarily of the bed so he could tug them down. He dipped down to finish pulling them off, travelling down my body with delicate kisses so the he could reach. He tucked them into his trouser pockets and if was left completely nude in front of his half dressed body.

He dipped his head again and growled in my ear "On your hands and knees."

I slowly stood up so that my aroused nipples scraped across the naked flesh of his chest and I turned around and crawled onto the bed so that my butt slid over his straining erection. I positioned myself in the middle of the bed on my hands and knees like he asked but when I looked up I saw there was a mirror directly in front of me.

I saw Nick taking his trousers off and putting on a condom from the bedside drawer but I could of course see myself naked and poised ready for him. It turned me on to see how... sexy I looked waiting for a man to take me and hopefully send me into orgasmic bliss.

I was still looking in the mirror when Nick had finished undressing but his lower half was blocked with my body. He looked into the mirror and our eyes met. He smirked at me and saucily bit my lip in anticipation. He ducked his head down and swiped his tongue from my clit up to my entrance, gathering up the juices he had caused to leak from me.

I moaned, unable to stop and ground my hips into him hoping for more but instead he climbed onto the bed and lined himself up at my entrance. He grasped my hips and pulled me back, filling and stretching me as much as he could. I dropped my head, squeezed my eyes shut and gasped as he reached the hilt, getting used to the feeling of being completely filled. I couldn't moan or whimper in pleasure because it felt so good I couldn't formulate that in anyway.

Nick stilled himself completely and waited. "Are you ready?" He asked gently. I nodded with my head still in-between my arms. I heard Nick sigh heavily. "Marie look up." He commanded, squeezing my hips slightly in his strong hands. I lifted my head up slowly and Nick asked gently again "Are you ready?" I smirked and gave a definite nod. He pulled himself out of me at an unkindly slow pace, making me feel every inch of him as he slid out causing the most amazing friction ever. He continued this slow and steady pace for a while and I felt an orgasm building slowly but it wasn't enough to make me moan or push me over the edge.

Nick bent over slightly and grasped my ribs and started to pull upwards. I took that as a hint he wanted me to move so I started to sit upright. As I sat up he got deeper and deeper into me as I sat on him. His legs were tucked in-between my spread ones and he impaled me. His muscular arm stayed wrapped around my chest lightly so that his hand lay over one of nipples which he carelessly squeezed and twisted to add to the pleasure. His other arm was laced over my leg, tucked in between my folds to play with my hard clit that begged for attention.

He nibbled and kissed the sensitive areas on my while he plunged into me still at this slow pace. However all his administrations caused an orgasm to grow. My body started to tingle with anticipation, my breath becoming more and more ragged with moans gasped from my throat. The arm that was playing with my clit was now tightly grasped by mine while the other had crept up to pull on his hair. My nails dug into his flesh while my moans became louder. The constant flicking of my button became harder as one last plunge into my core pushed me over the edge.

I moaned deeply as the sensation swept over my body in waves. My nails dug grooves into his flesh while he kept his slow and steady rhythm. For the first time since we had started I looked into the mirror again. Our bodies laced together looked amazing. I already look thoroughly shagged but he still looked ready and eager.

As my climax ended Nick kissed the base of my ear and whispered "I think you can do better than that Marie." Nick plunged into me deep and hard. I immediately cried out as our slick bodies slid against each other. The fast pace was like nothing I had experienced before. The sound of our flesh slapping together from the force only added to the experience.

Nick continued his prior administrations which forced primal moans from me. I could feel it coming, a deep feeling in the base of my stomach that would turn into a bomb of incredible sensations. I naturally wanted to lean forward to control the feeling but by being propped up Nick had all the power.

Nick's hot mouth was back at my ear. "Come on Marie, give it to me." He growled breathlessly. He spanked my clit sharply which cause my orgasm to be released. I screamed loudly unable to hold it in. My body felt electric as I shuddered. My orgasm spurred on Nick's and he came with roar. I felt like I wasn't in the room, I couldn't remember where I was, I didn't care who I was with or why I was with them. I only cared about the waves of pleasure washing over me.

As I came down from my high I slumped into Nicks body panting. He chuckled in my ear. "Guess I am that good then baby." He said in an arrogant manner before pulling out of me. I sat back on my heels and tried to regain my composure. I couldn't argue because he had been that good.

Nick walked around the bed to the en suite bathroom. I sighed and crawled under the duvet feeling slightly dirty but happily sated. I dozed on the bed for about twenty minutes before Nick shook me on the shoulder. He was freshly showered with his hair still damp with only a towel wrapped round his waist.

"Get up, have a shower and get something to eat. My brother will be here to take you to get some things soon." He ordered.

I sat up and held the duvet to my chest. "You're leaving already?" I harshly asked.

"Would it bother you if I did?" He retorted, walking to his massive wardrobe and picking out a new suit.

"Yes." I stated.

"Why?"

"So I've just had sex with a man technically for money and he's leaving right afterwards could I feel any more like a prostitute?"

Nick sighed. "No I'm not leaving right now. I will leave when you go. Shower, now."

"Can you get me a towel please?" I asked as politely as I could muster.

Nick was now completely dressed in a black fitted suit looking very sexy and official. His hair was now in its usual state even though he had only run his fingers through it. "You might as well get used to being naked in front of me."

I glared at him from across the room. "You're fully dressed and I'm completely naked after having just fucked you. Again I feel like a prostitute."

"I'm not getting you a towel."

"Fine." I spat at him. I clutched the duvet to my chest and leaned over the side of the bed to retrieve his shirt. I quickly dressed in it while keeping as much as my body covered as possibly while Nick watched with an amused look in his eyes.

When I climbed out of bed I realised that luckily his shirt covered more than I had anticipated. I smiled sweetly at him. "I win." There was a dull throbbing between my legs, a tell tale sign of a good fucking.

"I disagree because you look incredibly sexy dressed like that."

"Fuck you." I grumbled before storming into the en suite and slamming the door.

Nick had left the water running for me as well as a towel out on the dresser. The en suite wasn't hideously big, just big enough for the essentials as well as a glorious steel standing bath. I quickly shed the shirt realising it was ridiculous for me to have put it on in the first place. I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Nick had left out for me. Why does he have to be nice sometimes, I bitterly thought.

I wrapped a lusciously soft towel around me and tied my hair back before realising I had no clothes to change into. I left the bathroom to find Nick to ask if I could borrow some clothes. But laid out on the bed was my bra, one of Nick's t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. I begrudgingly put them on thinking he was making it hard for me to hate him by being considerate.

I walked into the living room to find Nick watching the news eating toast. "My brother will be up in a moment. Catch." He threw a piece of toast at me which I caught and started to eat realising I was ravenous.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the settee.

Nick looked at his Rolex. "Twenty to one." He replied.

There was a knock at the door and Nick got up to answer it. I stood to greet Nick's brother but was surprised to see who it was.

"Jonah!?"

12