Dean and Marie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was not all that I had sweetheart and you are going to tell me that I own your ass before we leave this sandbar tonight.

Dean told Marie, "You are to get up and start walking from one end of the sandbar to the other. If the paddle falls out I will come and clean it and give you 5 smacks with it and we will continue until you tell me that I own your ass."

Marie started walking down the sandbar and she had not gotten very far when the paddle fell from her ass. Dean walked over and cleaned the handle. He told Marie to bend over and grab her ankles and he proceeded to give her five smacks with the paddle. You could hear the splat, splat, splat, splat, splat echo down the river with each contact to Marie's ass. "Just so you know I am going to increase the strength of each set of spanks until you tell me what I need to hear. Once you tell me that you are to walk over to the canoe and again place yourself over it. Do you understand me?" Dean asked.

"Yes sir." Was all Marie said?

Dean then again picked up the lube and added more to the handle and placed it back into Marie's ass. Dean knew that by lubing the handle each time it would be more difficult for Marie to hold the paddle. The weight of the paddle and the fact that Marie's asshole was beginning to stretch would cause the spankings to happen more frequently.

Marie only made it about ten steps before the paddle again fell from her ass. As Dean was walking over Marie spread her legs and bent over. This time the smacks were greater in intensity and Marie yelped with each and every stroke but she said nothing. Dean again lubed up the handle and placed it up her ass.

Marie only made it four steps this time and Dean was hoping that she would finally give in. Marie spread her legs again and bent over and Dean applied the first swing...splat and it echoed down the river, splat...splat and then Marie said, "Dean you own my ass and you own all of me." She stood up and lay over the canoe and Dean walked up behind her and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and shoved his cock in to the hilt in one stroke. He grabbed Marie by the hips and started a slow leisurely fuck until Marie said, "Please fuck me hard."

Dean grabbed her hips and pounded away until he was about to come and he felt Marie shudder and her pussy spasm around his cock causing him to release his come into her.

Dean helped Marie to stand and they held each other tight and kissed on the sandbar just listening to the sounds of the night until he told her it was time to go back to the cabin and go to bed. "Marie just looked up at him and said I think it's about time besides I don't own my ass anymore so I guess I have to go where you tell it to go."

Dean just laughed and they walked with their arms around each other back to the cabin.

Morning came too soon for Dean and Marie. Dean grabbed the lotion and applied it to her sore ass.

Marie looked at Dean and asked, "Why did you wait until the final night of our trip to finally take my ass."

"I wanted to take your ass a long time ago but your previous experiences stopped me from doing that. I thought that Thursday would have been the night but after the canoe episode I did not want you to think that I was punishing you for a minor mistake. I thought last night would be best since you kept pushing me to push you and I did not want you to have to sit on your cute little sore ass and paddle a canoe." Dean replied looking into the eyes again.

"I do appreciate you waiting to paddle me like I needed it until last night but you could have had my ass every night you know." Marie said.

"I know but I wanted it to be special and I hope that it was." Dean told her as he gave her a kiss.

"Oh it was, it was." Marie said, smacking him on the ass.

Dean and Marie got everything together and none too soon as their ride came to take them back to their truck so they could head back.

Dean and Marie took a leisurely drive back to her cabin and then they spent the rest of the night and most of the day Sunday just enjoying each other and...Dean taking her ass over and over.

They packed up the car and headed home knowing that they would see each other on Monday. Before they parted Marie looked at him and said "Remember to clear your calendar for the 2nd week of October."

"What do I have the 2nd week of October?" Dean asked looking at her.

"Oh we actually have a conference to attend in Chicago." Marie told him.

"A lot of fun that will be stuck for a week with the rest of the idiots." Dean murmured.

"Oh there won't be any other idiots there but you and I. They asked for a volunteer from each division and I volunteered you and I and we are the ones they are sending. I told Mr. Hughes it would give us time to work on other projects if there was any down time during the conference and he thought that was a great Idea."

Dean just looked at her and smiled and said, "Smart and beautiful...I am one lucky man."