Deanna and Summer Find Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

No matter how supposedly "gross" a body part was, it wasn't safe from the blonde's mouth and tongue. Summer reveled in using her oral talents the same way on Deanna that she always did on her past boyfriends. The reporter was obsessed with the sensual uses of her mouth, which had always been an advantage. She never held back when it came licking or kissing someone's body. Summer Hardy had always taken pride in her oral fetish.

Summer was busy licking Deanna's folds again, when the brunette tensed up and then relaxed. Her pale body turned pink, then red, and then gradually fair again. Her thighs almost choked her lover, as she climaxed with a woman for the 5th time in her life. They both rested for a moment, two girlfriends grinning and kissing gently as they realized that they had acted on their risky, but wonderfully hopeful and stimulating plans for a new relationship.

Just when Summer thought that they might grab a snack to refresh for later, Deanna seized her and pinned her to the bed. Without talking at all, she thrust her clit against her lover's and began rubbing it. She grabbed her partner's cheeks and spread them, after which she slid one finger along her ass-crack. The teacher tickled her new companion's derriere, while moving her sex against Summer's.

"Oh, fuck, Dee! That's the most intense thing anyone has ever done in bed with me!" Summer finally exclaimed, while seeking to thank Deanna by playing with her ass as well.

"Good, because I plan to do it a lot," Deanna told her, before settling into a "scissors" position, pressing her womanhood against her girlfriend's.

It took another half hour of this, but the constant friction of 2 cunts against each other and the frequent kissing caused Summer to orgasm at last. Her first ever Sapphic squirting was enough to soak Deanna's pussy, adding plenty of juices to what was already on the brunette's sex.

Resting once again, Summer declared, "Deanna Falkirk, you're an excellent lover. I still prefer men, but I am certain that I like women too, or at least the one who just fucked me. Not to side with your exes, but I can see why some of them were jealous. They were afraid of losing such a great woman. I am not worried, but that's only because I know you and myself. Once we find a man for us, we'll be the happiest women alive."

"You're pretty damned good too, Summer Hardy. I imagine that between us, we'll make sure that our man is the happiest man indeed," Deanna concurred, and then started kissing her lover again.

"Naturally. When have you ever known us to fail at something that we did together. That was the missing item in our relationships. We lacked the team effort that works best for us. Now that we're cooperating in that, Brent will never wish to leave. He'll be very pleased with his life," Summer winked.

"Speaking of Brent, we can talk about how to get him back while eating some snacks. I don't know about you, but sex always gives me the munchies," Dee stated.

"That's another thing that we have in common. It's another example of why we have to be together, no matter whom else we find to share. We're too compatible not to be lovers, honey," Summer laughed, as they ran toward her kitchen. In a short time, it would probably be their kitchen.

To be continued...

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12