Deanna's Story

Story Info
You hear a horn outside your house...
2.8k words
3
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little something for your reading pleasure. Let me know what you think. If I get enough positive response, I'll add to it.

*

You hear a horn outside your house and walk over to the window, lifting the shade you look out and see me on my bike waiting for you to come outside. I see the shade move and wave, hoping that you take the hint. Lucky for me, you do.

Coming out of the door you are trying to figure out why I showed up without calling or anything, you start to ask but I just look at you and tell you to get on the bike and do not say a word unless I tell you to. Feeling yourself flush, you do it and snuggle up behind me, wrapping your arms around my waist. We leave your driveway and head out into the mountains, the roads are not very busy but there are a few other drivers out as the sun is setting and it is starting to get dark. You are still wondering where we are going.

I pull off the road and tell you to get off the bike. You look at me questioningly but do it. I climb off after you.

I tell you to get on you knees in front of me. I feel horny and want my cock sucked now. You start to say something but I tell you to be quiet or you will be punished. You move a little to slow for my liking, so I pull you close to me kiss you hard on the lips, slipping my tongue into your mouth and start kissing you deeply. I push you down onto you knees right on the side of the road, and tell you to suck my cock, now. Looking around at the traffic passing us by then looking up at me, I just answer you by unzipping my pants and grabbing you by the hair and push my cock into your mouth, it's not quite hard at first but as you suck on it, it grows to its full length almost gagging you. I grab you by the back of you hair and start fucking that gorgeous mouth of yours, all the while telling you that I have waited a long time for this and how you look so fucking hot with a cock in your mouth. I keep fucking your mouth as I get closer to cumming, I pull out and tell you to take off your shirt I want to cum on your tits. You shake your head at first, I pull you up and lean you over the bike and spank your ass hard causing you to gasp. I turn you around and tell you again to take off your shirt and bra. Your face flushed and your pussy getting soaked you take them off and you feel like you can feel every eye on you as the cars pass by. Topless and back on your knees in front of the man who owns you and will make you his completely tonight.

Pushing my cock back into your mouth I let you suck on my cock and lick it from top to bottom knowing that you are loving being a roadside porn star for any passing car or truck. I start to feel my balls tighten up as I get ready to cum; I look down at you and ask you where do you want it. Feeling like a porn slut and wanting to fulfill the part you beg me to cum on your face. I start to stroke my cock bringing myself to orgasm as I shoot my cum all over your face as the headlights of passing cars shine over your half naked body.

You look up at me and smile, as my cum drips down your face, and ask if you pleased me.

Handing you your shirt to wipe your face off telling you that you will remain topless until we get to where we are going, and that you did a very good job. Now get back on the bike, we aren't there yet."

We continue riding down the highway and the cool night air is making your nipples hard and with you being topless, along with the vibrations of the motorcycle, your pussy stays soaking wet. The highway has gotten deserted as we ride into the night, only occasionally does a truck go by, most not even noticing that your are not wearing a shirt. Feeling your tits against my back is making my cock hard again as we pull into a motel on the side of the highway. Leaving you on the bike, I go inside the office to get a room and tell you to stay on the bike. You start to reach for something to cover up your nakedness and I tell you to stop. "Stay just like that on the back of my bike, you are my slut to do with as I wish, and you will. You do not speak to anyone without my giving you permission and you don't do anything without me saying to."

You nod silently, feeling even more turned on as you have now released all control to me. You now have given me permission to do to you as I please.

While I am inside a truck pulls up beside the bike and two guys get out, at first not even noticing you and begin to walk into the hotel office. Then one just glances at you and then stops and just looks straight at you, stopping his friend and spinning him around to see you. They both stand there smiling and staring at you. You suddenly feel very naked and begin to cover your tits. I come out of the office and see you doing this and I tell you to stop. "I didn't tell you to do that did I?" I ask you.

Blushing you just shake your head no.

"OK then don't, if these guys want to look, they can."

You are sitting on the back of my bike wearing only a pair of jeans, and there are two guys just looking at you, smiling. You can tell they are getting excited by the bulges that are growing in their jeans, this turns you on and makes you a little braver, you stick you tits out and slowly begin to caress them.

They ask if you are with me and I say that yes, you belong to me that you are my slut, my fuck slave. Why?

I glance over at you and see that you are getting hot seeing these guys get excited a looking at you. Your pussy is now dripping wet, not knowing what to expect, not knowing what I will do to you.

I turn away from you and talk to the other two guys quietly, you see them nod and smile and then look at you.

I turn and walk to you, "Come on, baby, we got a room." I say as I lead you to the door.

Once inside I close the door and tell you to strip naked and let me look at you.

Being an obedient slave, you do as you are told. I reach into my bag and pull out a collar that has the word "slave" emblazoned on it with studs.

"You are mine, right?"

"Yes"

"You know I love you very much right?"

"Yes, and I love you, too."

"You are mine to do with as I wish, right?"

"Yes, anything." You say as a shudder runs through your body in anticipation

"Put on this collar and do not put anything else on, I want be able to look at you anytime I want. I want to see what I own and what I love."

With that I pull you to me and kiss you deeply, slipping tongue between your lips to taste you. I stand there holding your naked body in my arms kissing you and caressing you body with my hands. Sliding a hand down your back and cupping your ass, pulling you to me. I pull back and look deep into your eyes, a small smile crosses my lips as I tell you that I love you very much and want nothing more than for you to enjoy this.

I lean you back and then flip you over so your ass is in the air, grabbing you by your hips a rub the head of my cock up and down your hot pussy, feeling how wet you are. With one quick thrust, my hard cock fills you up and I begin to fuck you hard and fast, your tits swinging with each thrust as I pound my hard cock into you. You begin to feel a familiar feeling building up in your pussy as you near an orgasm. I reach around you and pinch one of your nipples between my fingers as my other hand finds your clit and starts to rub it fiercely driving you over the edge. You scream my name as you cum, your knees growing weak, but I support you with my hands around your waist. Leaning you against the bed I pull my still hard cock out of your pussy and press the tip of it against the opening of your ass. I lean over and ask you if you want me to do this and you breathlessly hiss yes. I tell you to beg me for it. And you turn your head as far as you can towards me and say, "Yes, please fuck me in the ass! I want to feel your cock in my ass!" With that I press forward feeling the head of my cock slide into your ass. You gasp audibly and stifle a scream as I take your virgin asshole. I slowly press my cock further into you. Any pain that you felt up until now is forgotten as everything turns to pure pleasure. You feel my cock deep inside you as I begin to slide in and out of your ass. You lean forward placing your face on the bed so you can use your hand to finger your dripping pussy, bringing yourself to another screaming orgasm.

You hear my breathing getting heavier and raspier. You know what is coming. You beg me to cum on you again, so I pull out and push you to your knees and ask you where you want it, you say where ever I want to put it. I tell you to open your mouth and close your eyes, just as you close your eyes, my cock erupts spraying cum in your mouth on your face and on your tits.

When we regain ourselves we decide to take a shower to freshen up a bit. While we are in the shower I begin to wash your body and this begins to get me hard again.

Seeing this you drop to your knees in front of me. You look up into my eyes and tell me that you just want to make me happy and take my cock into your mouth feeling it get harder as you play your tongue all over it. I grab your wet hair and wrap my hands in it and pull your face onto my cock. I begin to fuck your face, grabbing you by the hair and using it as a handle. Pulling and pushing my cock in and out of your mouth. I push deep and hard and gag you and you look up at me and tell me to do it again. I am not one to argue so I do gagging you again. You tell me you want to swallow my cum, so please do not pull out. Hearing this from you drives me over the edge as I feel my balls tighten and shoot my cum into your mouth. You swallow it greedily and milk my cock to get every drop out.

You stand up and kiss me deeply and whisper in my ear how much you love me. I lean back and say that I love you too. After the shower we dry off and head back into the room.

I look at you and say that I really enjoyed what happened so far but I am sure that you will love what is going to happen over the next couple of days.

Just as I tell you this, there is a knock at the door, as I step back I tell you to answer the door. You reach for a robe and I tell you no. Answer it just as you are. And do not try to cover up.

"Yes, Kevin" you say as you reach for the door. I sit in a chair in the corner and just watch.

When you open the door, you recognize the two guys standing there as the ones that saw you on the bike and suddenly you are shy and try to cover yourself with your hands.

"No Deanna, don't cover up, you are mine and you will do as I say. Whatever I say, right?

"Yes" you almost whisper and step back from the door, your hands obediently at your sides.

Deanna, this is Chris and Rick, They saw you earlier and thought you were very sexy and wondered what our relationship was. I told them that your were my love and slave and that you do what ever I ask you to do. They didn't believe me so I invited them here and now I will prove it.

Deanna, I want you to satisfy these two men any way they want. They already know that they can have you anyway but not in the ass, that belongs to me. I said they can do anything else, but if I say no and for them to stop, they will. And I will always be here with you, just as I said.

You look at me and I smile and nod.

Pulling both guys into the room you close the door and fall to your knees in front of them. You start to undue their pants and begin to pull them down, and each of their hard cocks spring out and are level with your lips. Taking each cock in your hands you start to slowly stroke them and slowly lean forward to lightly lick each head, tasting their precum as drops of it form on the heads of their cocks. Then looking at me you hungrily dive onto Chris's cock sucking it in your mouth and going down so far that you gag, pulling back you look into my eyes with animalistic lust and dive onto the other cock, sucking on it like you were starving. Stroking one cock while sucking the other and switching back and forth, you can tell it is starting to get to them, they are starting to moan and grab you by your hair, shoving their cocks deeper into your throat. Slightly gagging on their cocks, you try harder to take them all the way down your throat, feeling the head of their cocks hit you in the back of your throat.

I look at you and ask you if you want a cock in your pussy and you say nothing but nod lustily, while still stroking both guys off.

I tell you to get on you hands and knees so your pussy and mouth can be available to them.

You look at Chris and tell him that you want him in your hot cunt and you want to taste Rick's cum. Not one to argue, each one takes the place you wanted, you feel Chris slide his cock into your cunt and Rick kneels in front of you so his cock is just at your lips, and he slides it into your waiting mouth.

Now you have a cock in both sides of you as they both fuck you at the same time, Rick reaches down and pinches your nipples causing you to moan around his cock, Orgasms rack your body non stop knowing that you are about to get these two guys off and that I told you to do it. Feeling your body move with each of their thrusts you slide back to meet each of Chris's thrusts and pull Rick into your mouth, feeling yourself slide into a rhythm where each thrust is met by the other thrust you are completely full.

Both of their breathing starts to get heavy and hard, they begin to grunt and fuck you harder as they get closer to cumming. With a scream they both cum, filling you up both in your mouth and your pussy. Swallowing greedily, you milk Rick's cock pulling out any cum and relishing the taste of it on your tongue. You collapse on the bed as they finish. They both kiss you softly on the cheek thanking you and then quietly leave, telling me I am a very lucky man. I definitely agree with them.

Gently shaking you back into reality, I help you up and put you back into the shower and tell you to clean yourself up and come out when you are finished saying that I am not even close to being finished with you.