Deanna's Story Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing of the phone almost stopped my heart. I had forgotten about Doug's call. I thought about letting it ring and just cum. I was barely able to stop fucking Deanna as I reached over and answered the phone. It was Doug all right, all worn out from his ride. He had just gotten into work. How was Deanna? I looked down at her, my cock buried deep inside her. Oh, she was fine, I assured him the she was probably fast asleep.

"Great, I'll tell her, see you in the morning." I hung up the phone, smiled, and began pumping again. Oh baby, oh baby, yes, mmmmm. Cum flooded out my cock and inside Deanna. I was sure I would never stop cuming. My spasms finally subsided. I softly kissed her calf and slowly lowered her leg. My soft cock slid out of her. I was covered with sweat. I lay down beside her and kissed her back. I had never felt better.

I fucked her a few more times that night. Of course I needed a few breaks for food and beer. Then, every so often, I would think of the naked girl in the next room and I would have to go back. I was only able to cum once more that night but that didn't stop me from enjoying her. Once I put her high heels on her tiny feet and then proceeded to pin her knees back to her shoulders and fuck her as her toes pointed to the ceiling. My kinkier side found her blindfolded, face down, her hands and feet tied to the bedposts. I placed a pillow under her belly and fucked my bound princess from behind.

It was quite late when I decided I was too tired to fuck her anymore. I took a quick shower and had a cold drink. Having only cum twice I had really wanted to cum once more. I walked back into her room and she lay there perfect, naked, and beautiful. My cock grew hard once more. I climbed on the bed one last time. I moved between her legs, working my cock in her once again. I laid on her gently, her breasts pressed against my chest. I kissed her cheek, lips, and eyelids as I fucked her. I enjoyed this last fuck, wondering if I would ever get to be with such a sweet little thing again. After I came in Deanna I kissed her one last time. I'd probably never see her again. Well, not in person anyway.

12