Deanna's Story Ch. 3

Story Info
Angel is forced to perform on video.
3.7k words
4.27
127.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it a dream come true or was it a nightmare? I hadn't decided yet. It was now three weeks since my little talk with Uncle Jim and tonight would be my first 'appearance'. All that I knew was that there was this pretty little housewife locked up in his apartment and I was supposed to fuck the hell out of her. Apparently she was to submit to any and all of my sexual requests. The only funky part about the whole deal was that Jim would be there watching, directing and filming my assault on her body.

Jim was quite impressed with the little tape he found of me raping his unconscious niece. He told me that a tape like that could fetch a very large sum of cash over in Japan. Those crazy fucking Japanese were into just about anything and that screwing a sleeping girl was high on their list, especially when it's a hot little blonde American girl. He also reminded me that the local police would also have a great interest in the tape. But I needn't worry as Jim and I would be great friends as long as I 'helped' him out on some of his projects. At some point he would have me do it again, though not necessarily with Deanna. Tonight though 'Angel' would be wide awake when my cock entered her. The theme? Blackmail. Ironic in fact that dear old Jim will be blackmailing both Angel and I, though I'm sure she is looking forward to this much less than me. I wasn't sure what he had over this girl and Jim really wasn't into sharing those details.

I arrived at his 'secret' apartment around eight o'clock and Jim promptly answered the door. He invited me in, handed me a beer and told me to have a seat as Angel was not here yet. When I looked around the place he told me it was just one of many little studios he would rent, since he didn't think the wife would approve. I laughed nervously then questioned what exactly was going on that night. Basically he was going to film me fucking Angel in various positions as well as sit back and watch. He was going to enjoy watching me do her just as he had enjoyed watching me fuck his little niece. He was actually disappointed that my performance was not only tame, but also brief that night. For the first time it occurred to me that maybe he even slipped into in her room after me, that horny bastard.

We talked for a while more about things. It was mostly Jim bragging about his awards and photography expertise. Finally he got up and told me it was time. I looked around in wonder. Funny, I didn't hear anyone come in. I got up and followed him to the back bedroom. Shit, I hoped he wasn't into the gay thing because I sure as hell wasn't going to do any of that. I needn't have worried for as I entered the room I saw a very sexy girl sitting on the bed. She looked up startled at us. She was quite pretty, as Jim had promised. Her long curly red hair fell upon her shoulders and her hazel eyes looked up at me in shame. I could tell she had been drinking, though she didn't seem in the partying mood. My eyes were immediately drawn to her chest where she displayed a very nice set of tits.

Her pink tube top did nothing to conceal the perfect size or shape of them. She wore a very short skirt and a pair of those black fuck me pumps. Looking her over I could picture her sitting at a barstool at one of those yuppie bars. Her legs were crossed and her foot bobbed nonchalantly. She would be the type to ignore most of us waiting for Joe Adonis to come along. I felt a twinge of excitement. I had never known what it was like to fuck one of those hot barflies, so tonight Angel was going to make up for it all. I also noticed next to the bed were two video cameras on tripods, one was running.

Jim looked at me. "Ron, this is Angel." I nodded my head. "Angel, this is Ron, the man that is going to fuck you for me." She looked up at me. "Say hello Angel." Jim added in a stern voice. "Hello" she whispered meekly. When she spoke her lips glistened. Jim also hadn't lied about those 'fuck me' lips of hers. My cock grew hard, as I knew I would soon have those wet lips wrapped around it.

"Would you like to suck on her tits?" he asked. "Sure" I stammered. "Well, then go ahead, don't be shy." Jim then moved behind one of the cameras and looked into the viewfinder. I looked at Angel unsuredly. She took a large drink from her glass and set it down on the nightstand. I had never walked up to a girl I had never known and just started sucking on her tits. Jim looked up at me. "Go ahead, remember she's there for you to do whatever you want. Isn't that right Angel?" She looked at Jim and then me. She nodded slowly in agreement. This was going to take a little getting used to.

I walked over to the bed where Angel was sitting. I knelt down on my knees in front of her legs. Taking a knee in each hand I slowly pulled them apart. I was a little surprised to see the white of some very tiny panties underneath. I had her move more off the edge of the bed so that her butt was on the very edge. Moving in closer to her between her legs I now had full access to those sweet tits that were only inches away. I looked up at her face but she only looked over my shoulder at the camera. Her skin was a very milky white as is with most redheads and it appealed to me greatly. She sat very still as I put my hands on her breasts and used my thumbs to massage her nipples through the thin material.

Without even my asking she took the edge of her top with both her hands and lifted it up and over her head. Her breasts were even whiter than the rest of her, her pale pink nipples just beginning to stiffen. Having never fucked a redhead I wondered what other treasures my little barslut had in store for me. What the hell I thought as I put my mouth on that perfect breast and began sucking on it. "That's my boy" I heard Jim say. I felt Angel take a deep breath as I began to suck harder, my hand moving to her other breast. I switched breasts and began sucking hard on that one. Again my hand squeezed and pinched her free breast. My cock grew cramped, hard within my pants. As I tasted the salt of her skin I realized that this WAS going to be a dream come true. I let my tongue circle her nipples.

I noticed a few flashes as Jim took some still shots. "Angel" He said, "Why don't you lay back on the bed." As she lay back her skirt pulled up revealing a transparent white thong panty. "How about a taste of that sweet thing?" Jim laughed as he pulled her panty to the side exposing her pussy fully before me. It was sweet looking indeed, her fine red hair unable to hide her prominent pussy lips. He didn't have to ask me twice. He released her panty and stepped away. I pushed her legs further apart, moved up close and traced her panty line with my tongue. Seeing her red pubic hair through her panties was incredibly erotic as was the sweet perfume smell. Sexy as it was I was quick to pull it to the side so I could taste her. I began to eagerly lick and kiss her pussy.

She had the most incredible musky scent and taste that drove me wild. I worked myself deeper inside her. Jim moved the camera to a new position on its tripod to catch my pussy licking. He then moved to the opposite side of the bed above her head, folded his arms and watched. I kept working Angel's clit intently although I had yet to get a reaction out of her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and was pleased by the sudden added wetness of her pussy. I was finally getting a reaction. That's when I looked up and saw Jim still on the other side of the bed, but now his cock was out and he was stroking it above her face. Looking up her body, between her breasts I could tell she was looking up at him. I guess she had a thing for being watched or something. He spoke to her as he stroked.

"Does his tongue feel good Angel?" I could hear her whisper 'Uh-huh'. I also felt her hips move slightly as her hands gripped her legs. A large wedding ring adorned her left hand. I wondered what lie she may have made up to get out of the house this evening. Hell, he may have had her locked up all day for all I knew. My cock was aching now. While I licked her I unzipped myself and pulled my cock out through my shorts and began to stroke myself.

Jim noticed my actions and moved around the bed. "Why don't you let Angel watch you do that? As you can tell, she loves to watch." As I stood up Jim 'helped' Angel to slide to the side of the bed so that her head was near the foot of the bed and her feet near the headboard. She was lying on her back right on the edge so that she was almost falling off. I looked down at her naked body, reached out and fondled her breast. I was just beginning to enjoy this helpless woman.

"Sure." was my response. Jim just shrugged his shoulders at her and grabbed his camera. I removed my pants and stood with my cock inches above Angel's face. I wrapped my hand around myself and began stroking in front of her face. Her eyes were fixated on my cock I could tell from the very start that she hated being here but was now realizing that she was a highly sexual girl that was unable to stop herself from getting excited.

"I think she'd like to kiss it" came Jim's voice from behind the camera. I took my hand off my cock and lowered my hardon to her lips. I felt her kiss me softly as I began to slowly slide my cock across her fuck-me, or should I say 'suck-me', lips. They parted slightly and I began rocking my cock back and forth over her open mouth. Her lips were very wet now and I could now feel her tongue tasting me as I slid by. After letting her lick me for a few I suddenly stopped, stepped back a step and took her chin. She knew I wanted her to turn her head to face me and she obliged. I then stepped back up and slid my cock into her hot mouth. I groaned involuntarily as the wet heat seemed to draw all the blood to my cock. Jim put down the camera and just stood there watching me fuck her mouth. He sat down again, pulled his cock back out and began masturbating again.

As I was pumping I could see her watching him. Having two free hands did not escape me as I played with her tits, progressively getting rougher. It seemed the more I began to pinch and pull at her nipples the more sucking she did and less pumping I had to do. Her hand did manage to make its way to her pussy and began masturbate frantically. My cock was about to explode. Jim warned me not to cum yet. I actually had to pull out of Angel's mouth to avoid cumming, no easy task with her sucking so hard. I asked Jim if I could fuck her now but he told me I wasn't done with her mouth yet and I would get to fuck her in round two. Instead he had her lay on her back with her head on the pillow. He told me to fuck her mouth like it was a pussy, with the only restriction that I pull out before I came. I had no problem mounting her chest and jamming my cock back in her mouth. I put my hands on the headboard and began thrusting my hips into her. I was surprised how much of my cock she could take. Then again, she had no choice.

I turned around when I heard a strange buzzing sound. It was Jim shoving a large vibrator in her cunt. Her whole body was quivering and she moaned heavily despite having her mouth filled with my cock. I was surprised she could even breathe with the way I was pounding into her yet she moaned even louder. I could see she took the vibrator and was working herself with it. Jim told me to tell him when I was ready to go. Just then Angels body started to thrust as she started to cum. That was enough for me. I got off her chest and was on my knees next to her head stroking my cock hard and fast. Jim pulled out the pillow as she continued with her more vocal orgasm.

"Open your mouth bitchl" Jim ordered. As she did I started to cum. I shot a thick stream of cum into her waiting mouth and followed with many more. As I finished she closed her mouth and let the cum run back out. It flowed over her cheeks and neck in a large white mess.

I got off the bed as Jim removed the vibrator from her cunt. He looked at me and told me to go get a beer and take a break for a few. I looked at Angel still breathing heavily on the bed. Her eyes were closed. Jim then shut off both cameras. As I grabbed my pants and headed out of the room I saw him remove his pants. I shut the door and headed to the fridge for a beer. When I walked by the door again I could definitely hear the headboard banging against the wall. Apparently Jim didn't like to be filmed when he fucked his little slave whore.

About fifteen minutes later Jim joined me in the den with a beer. We watched the basketball game for about a half an hour before I asked when I would be able to fuck her. He told whenever I was ready Angel would be ready.

When we got back to the room Angel was asleep on the bed. She was totally naked except for her pumps. I pulled down my pants and was just about to climb on the bed when Jim intervened. "First, I have a job for you." he said as he handed me a very warm bottle of baby oil and a razor. Angel woke up and took another large swig from her glass.

I climbed on the bed next to her and poured a large amount of oil in my hands. Angel was unable to do anything but watch as I massaged the oil onto her chest. Her tits gleamed as I roughly worked the oil in. I moved further down her body greasing her belly. I poured more into my hands and with a circular motion I massaged her pussy. I let my finger run inside of her and she moaned as I worked the warm liquid on her clit. I then took the razor and carefully began to remove the tufts of red hair that had covered her lips. She lay perfectly still as I worked and it wasn't very long before she was bare. I was dying to fuck that little girl pussy. I put the razor and oil on the shelf and climbed between her legs.

Jim untied her leg restraints and also removed her handcuffs. I took her knees and pushed them back to her shoulders. Without the use of my hands I placed my very stiff cock at the lips of her now bald pussy. I looked at her and asked her if she wanted to get fucked. She casually replied "If that's what you want to do." Yes, that was exactly what I wanted to do and now with her sarcastic reply I just wanted to pound the hell out of her. I could tell she had the flame of a redhead, except this redhead was about to be impaled by my cock. Still holding her knees back to her shoulders I slid my cock into her hard. The oil had made her cunt so incredibly slippery that my cock was in to the hilt instantly. Angel gasped out loud at the surprisingly quick and deep penetration.

I pulled my cock out slowly marveling how erotic it looked as it slid out from between her lips. I watched it disappear back into her. I began moving in and out ever quicker. Soon I was pounding at her relentlessly, slamming my hips against hers trying to get my cock as deep as possible inside her. I was also getting into how much I could make her tits shake. Angel only lay there making small moaning noises. Since I had cum once already I was primed to fuck away. Jim egged me on to pound harder as he was enjoying this immensely. When I looked I could see her shiny black pumps on either side of me, now pointed to the ceiling. I used her for quite awhile until I was on the verge of blowing my load into her. Once again Jim told me not to cum yet.

Jim had me roll on my back, which I did. He then instructed Angel to mount me. She got up on her knees and positioned herself over my cock. She was facing away from me and towards Jim, who was seated in a chair at the end of the bed. She leaned over slightly and I could see between her ass cheeks. She grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled her lips apart with the other. She then slowly lowered herself over the head of my cock. I could see Jim in his favorite position, sitting and stroking. Angel began riding up and down on my cock. When I fondled her ass she made no notice as I could tell she was transfixed on Jim. He told her to play with herself and I could feel her fingers on my cock as she began rubbing her clit. Soon she began to really grind on my cock and I could tell her orgasm was beginning. Jim was now stroking very fast and that seemed to turn her on more. She began moaning very loudly as she rubbed herself furiously. I watched her body quiver and shudder with the end of her orgasm. Now it was my turn.

I told Angel to get on her hands and knees and she did so. She had used me to cum and now it was my turn to use her. I took no time in getting on my knees behind her and jamming my cock into her very wet cunt. I grabbed her hips and repeatedly pulled myself into her, her ass cheeks smacking against my stomach. I wanted to cum but she was so wet from oil and cum that it just wasn't tight enough. I knew her hot little ass would be. I pulled out of her cunt and placed my cock at her little hole and began to press. She turned around to protest but my cock was already buried in her slippery ass. Her muscles instinctively squeezed at my cock and I loved it. I also loved making her groan in pain and pleasure. It was payback time for my little barslut. I gave it to her good, ramming my cock into her ass time after time. As I was about to cum I reached around her, grabbed both of her swaying titties, and shoved my cock in as far as it would go. She cried out in pain as waves of my cum filled her.

I pulled out and lay on the bed next to her. I asked her if she was okay and she said it would just be nice to go home now. I noticed that Jim had left the room. In a few minutes I got up and pulled on my pants and shirt. I bid a brief goodbye to Angel and left the room. As I headed down the hallway I was surprised to see Jim headed back my way with a fat grubby looking college aged kid following him. Jim patted me on the shoulder, thanked me and told me that I'd hear from him soon. I stopped and watched them go into the room. I then heard Angel loud pleads of protest. Somehow I didn't think she'd get through to him.

I went into the kitchen, washed the oil from my hands and grabbed a cold Pepsi. I put on my shoes and was about to leave when I decided to take one last look. I went back down the hall and peered into the room. Sure enough, there in the middle of the room was Angel on her knees with the boy standing in front of her. He stood there with his eyes closed, each of his dirty hands holding tightly onto to her long red hair. Her head held in place he continued to fuck her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin. I turned and headed to the door. I figured at that rate she ought to be out of there shortly. Unless of course Jim had more guests arriving.

To Be Continued...