Deanna's Story Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to waste no more time. I took her panties with both my thumbs and pulled them down to her patent leather shoes. Jen hardly seemed to notice as she turned on the water in the sink. As I stood up I let my fingers run from her ankle back up and over her sweet little ass. I slowly but forcefully pushed on her shoulders and she complied by leaning over the sink, though I think more to prepare to get sick. As she leaned over she spread her feet apart for balance. I almost creamed my pants right then. Even in the light of the shower I could see how perfect her ass was. It was very tight and small and even standing up I could see her sweet pussy lips protruding from beneath. I wished I had a camera to capture that image. I heard her take a deep breath and swallow.

"Oh Dustin, don't do this" I continued to fondle her ass and growled. Then she added, "Alright, alright, already." She stopped, took a few deep breaths and rolled her head around once. "Just use a, you know". I was starting to tune her annoying little voice out. A rubber? Where the hell was I gonna get a rubber? I reached down to the jeans and found Dustin's wallet. I hoped the little slime had one. Sure enough, wedged in as it had been there forever was one genuine trojan. I pulled it out and held it up to the mirror for her to see. As I opened it I lowered myself down next to her sweet cheeks and checking that she was unable to see me I quickly pulled up my mask. I pressed my mouth to her pussy and let my tongue slide in. I took one long lick up her narrow slit. She put her hand back and pushed me away. "Dustin..." she whined as she pulled her legs shut. The smell, taste and sight of her sweet peach could have kept me there all night but I relented.

I kissed her ass one last time and then pulled the mask back on and pulled down my shorts. My cock sprung out straight and hard. I thought about blowing off the rubber as she was probably way too drunk to notice. I was glad I decided to put it on, at least for the start because she apparently didn't trust Dustin too much. She purposely looked back at my cock to see that I had it on. She looked at me, "just, just hurry." She started to lose her balance again and turned back to the sink. Hurry up, no problem. I stepped between her legs, placed my cock at her sweet little lips.

Using my thumbs I pulled her lips apart and pressed my cock into her now opened box. I gasped to myself as I slid myself inside her tight cunt. Even with the thick rubber shield I could feel the tightness grip me. She braced herself on the sink as I grabbed her tiny hips and started fucking her. Jen looked up at me in the mirror, her face covered in sweat. "Dustin, you gotta stop, I think I'm gonna be sick". Ignoring her, I pumped away, slamming myself into her time and time again as she held tight to the faucet. I decided it was time to feel the real Jen. I put my hand down to my cock, grabbed the roll of the rubber and pulled all the way out of both her and the rubber. Without hesitation I slipped my loaded cock back into her. Now I could really feel her hot wetness. This was it, this was perfect once in a lifetime opportunity. If she only knew it was me with my bare cock buried inside her. My eyes switched back and forth from the marvel of her ass to the mirror where I could see her tits shake. Oh, there was so much more I'd love to do to her. Her ass was just begging to be smacked.

Instead I pulled her cheeks apart so I could see her little hole. I wondered if she had ever been fucked in the ass before, though I already knew the answer to that one. I thought of the time I shoved my cock up Angel's ass and though Jen deserved it ten times more I didn't dare. Besides, her pussy was so fucking tight I wasn't leaving it until I filled it with my cream. I closed my eyes for a moment and just listened to the wet slapping of my hips into her ass. I opened my eyes and looked at Jen's face in the mirror. The rocking motion was really getting to her. "Dustin, please stop." There was no way I was going to stop now. Sick or puking or whatever I was latched on her like a dog.

When I felt my orgasm coming I quickened my pace. I pushed her down flat on the counter and raised her ass up even higher. Jen protested briefly and tried to raise herself back up but I pressed down hard holding her in place. I heard small cries from her as my cock drove very deep inside her. Just then she started getting sick. As her entire body started convulsing, including her cunt, I exploded inside this beauty. She was making moaning noises as I continued to squirt my load into her. I drove into her one last time almost lifting her off her feet.

When I pulled out I could see drips of cum leak out of her and down her leg. I hoped she wouldn't notice and I needn't have worried as my cum-filled schoolgirl made her way quickly to the toilet. Her face was white as a ghost. I watched her grip the toilet as she prepared to get sick. It's funny how someone on such a high horse can come to look like this. Wouldn't the world just love to see little Britney sitting half-naked on the cold bathroom floor, cum leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy as she puked in the toilet. I laughed to myself as I pulled up my shorts and jeans and then left her there a total mess. And wouldn't they love to know that she had no idea who had just fucked her. Feeling no need to rush I headed back to Dustin's room and returned us to our former selves. For kickers I left his jeans unzipped. Even more than the trouble he was going to be in I think he was going to kick himself hardest for not remembering fucking her. I left the room and headed to get myself a drink.

When I reached the kitchen the only one I found was Jim. With his large hood now back over his shoulders he looked more like an exhausted monk than the bringer of death. He looked at me in wonder, waiting for my response. My only words were "The absolute best". He shook his head and told me to crash any place I could find. That sounded real good to me at this point, especially with my cock well satisfied. I had earlier thought I might have a chance with Deanna but now there was not such a hurry. I figured though, I should at least find out how she was doing, if she was still here. Never hurts to prime her for next time. I bid Jim a good night and told him to pass it on to Helen. He smiled slyly and told me it was time to find her himself, if I knew what he meant. I sure did. I felt my cock harden slightly and thought again of Deanna. She was drunk, she was hurting, and she was vulnerable.

I set out to find her. As I headed past the bathroom I decided to check on Jen for kicks. Sure enough she was asleep, leaning against the bowl. Her panties weren't even pulled up and her blouse still hung open. She was just lucky this wasn't a college frat house. I thought briefly about helping her back to the bedroom, but I hated to disturb such a fine piece of art. I smiled knowingly as I closed the door. Tomorrow Dustin was sure to be in big trouble. I thought of the huge load I left inside her unprotected pussy. I wondered if next month he might be in even bigger trouble. I hoped that one day Jim might again set me up with that nice little piece of flesh.

I made my way upstairs past a few rooms until I heard faint sobs within one. I knocked lightly on the door and peeked in. Deanna was sitting on the floor cross-legged on the far side of the bed next to the nightstand. Tears of mascara traced dark lines down her face. I found it quite erotic. Her hair had fallen in a mess upon her shoulders, which only added to her allure. The phone lay on the floor, buzzing in its off-hook state. She tried to force a smile when I walked in, wiped vainly at the dried smudges on her face. I closed the door and came near.

"Are you okay?" I whispered as I knelt beside her.

She looked at me, "No, not really". Tears immediately formed in her eyes and began rolling down her cheek. I wiped a tear from her cheek with my thumb. "It's okay, come here" I opened my arms and she came. God this girl was a mess. Was I just setting myself up for a night of one long tear jerking story? I couldn't handle that. I'd have to cut her off at some point with a kiss and then continue to turn each no into yes. She cried for a bit on my shoulder as I rubbed her back. I took a deep whiff of her perfume. This was definitely her favorite as the aroma brought back strong memories of both nights that I had fucked her. She sat back and tried to tell me what was going on.

Her story was choppy but I could make out what was important. She had decided that Doug had placed too much emphasis on sex and she had to decided to hold off for awhile, wanting to see if their relationship could grow without it. She couldn't understand why that was such a problem for him. At first it wasn't but then the fights started and got worse. He had said he was tired of jerking off and this was bullshit. I was shocked by Deanna's candor, although as much as she drank I shouldn't have been. She didn't even seem to be talking to me, just telling her story to the universe. It didn't matter as I figured as long as she was talking about sex there was still a chance for me. She concluded with saying that Doug was pretty much history now, though she supposed she could go back and just lay there for him. That would probably make him happy. I know it worked for me. I hardened at the thought of her lying there nude.

She asked me tearfully if I thought she was wrong and a bad person. It was my turn now. I pulled in close to her face and explained that I definitely thought she was right. She was her own person with her own decisions to make and that no one had a right to make them for her. I told her she was gorgeous, smart and sexy. She gagged and reached for her handbag to clean up. I stopped her hand and told that wasn't necessary. She said she looked terrible. I shook my head no and then leaned in and kissed her surprised lips. She looked at me funny. It was time to lay it on thick.

"The difference between you and all those gorgeous girls here tonight was not your looks, but your inner shine. You are stronger than you know." She looked at me intently with her bleary eyes. "and that's what attracts me so greatly to you." I kissed her again, softly. I pulled back the tiniest bit and spoke to her lips. "I know you'd stop me if you really wanted to, but I know you won't" I kissed her deeply now and she kissed back. I let my hand fall to her silken shoulder and I ran my fingers over her soft skin. Both times I had fucked her I had never kissed her lips. I had fucked her mouth, came in her mouth, but now I was enjoying kissing it. She pulled back and looked at me. "Do you really think I'm a strong person?" I actually had no idea. "You could do whatever you wanted, you need to free yourself, let go."

Without delay I kissed her again, this time our tongues touching, entangling. She slowly started to slide down to the floor, thanks to my small purposeful adjustments. I pulled the pillow from the bed and placed it behind her head as I lay next to her. I could tell she was starting to drift in and out. Her lips were soft and her kisses fantastic. I caressed her fishnet covered legs as we kissed but when I tried to move between her knees she held tight. She whispered, "I know what you want to do, but I can't". I kissed and nipped at her neck. "Just let go" I whispered in her ear. "You need to be free."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but it worked. I was able to slide my hand between her knees and over her inner thigh that had garnered my attention so very long ago. It was very late now and I wished to waste no more time. With one movement my hand was under her skirt and over her panties. Deanna let out a deep breath and closed her eyes. Again she clamped her legs shut but then slowly opened them as I caressed her. Her lace panties were no problem to move aside and I let my finger run the length of her slit. She seemed to want to say something but I returned my kiss to her lips and she kissed back hard. She put her hand on mine as I worked my finger inside her. When I felt how wet she was I knew it was time to fuck her. I got up on my knees and she watched in silence as I moved between her legs.

She watched me unbutton my pants and pull them down along with my underwear. My very hard and rigid cock sprang out for the second time tonight. It was still sticky and slightly wet from its very recent encounter with Jen's cunt. Deanna just looked up at me. I pulled her skirt up a little higher as I leaned over her. When I kissed her she murmured "You know this isn't me, I've never done anything like this." I told her I knew. I then took my cock and guided it towards her pussy. Her panties were loose enough that I could leave them on pushed to one side. I gazed at her perfectly trimmed little pussy. I would have loved to taste her again but it was way too late for that. I then thought of what I had said to myself early on in the evening. "Put me in you." I asked of her. I felt her hand go down and take hold of my cock.

The light touch of her fingers was incredible. I watched her run her fingers up and down the length of my shaft. I think at that moment I would be quite content to let that little hand stroke me off. But I moved forward and let her guide me in. Then I was in her. Jen may have been hot, wet and tight, but Deanna was all of those and at the same time warm and inviting. I lay on her and kissed her gently as I slowly fucked her. I savored every second of this fine young thing.

I didn't have to pretend the girl I was fucking was her, or pretend that she was awake while I fucked her. When I had spotted her at that wedding I wondered what it would be like to be between those thighs. Now here I was with my cock buried inside her. So what if I fed her a few lines of crap, this was as real as it gets. Soon she started moving her hips and I responded by grinding on her. Deanna whispered that it wasn't safe for me to go inside her. I damned my luck and wondered if I should just go in her anyway like I had twice before. I whispered back that I understood.

Her pussy felt so sweet wrapped around me, her hips rocking slowly working me. She knew how to fuck, that was for sure and I think she wanted me to know it. I wanted her to cum, to hear what she sounded like. I never got the chance to. The way she squeezed my cock within her was taking me over the edge. And even though I had come not an hour ago, it was too much. I lay my head next to hers and reached under with both hands. Grabbing both her ass cheeks I pulled her into me as I began slamming myself into her. I think I surprised her with my sudden aggressiveness but I loved hearing her soft cries each time I pounded the breath out of her. She moaned and whined heavily, she may have even cum, I didn't know. I just squeezed her ass hard and stuck it in deep.

She pleaded, "Don't come in me, don't come in me." I was able to sit back and pull out just in time, stroking my cock just once I showered her pussy with my cum. When I stopped she was breathing in short little wisps. I knew I would get my chance to cum in her again, whether she knew about it or not. But now I was ready for sleep. I kissed her and helped her up and into the bed. I covered her up, said something nice to her and left. I think she was asleep before I even left the room. I found a nice comfy couch somewhere and passed out. By the time Deanna got up in the morning I was gone...

The end...or not

12