Dean's Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat was dripping off Jenna as her orgasm subsided, and breathing returned to normal, her son's cock was still inside her pussy and she could feel it throb as the pressure was eased.

"Oh God Dean that was great!" she panted trying to regain her composure "But it's your turn now" she smiled over her shoulder to her son who stood up straight and held her hips in his hands.

Jenna began to rock on her son's cock again, feeling the veins in his cock scrape the inside of her pussy she leaned over the counter fully again and opened her legs more so she was almost laid out. This gave Dean more room to work on his mothers and get his pleasure just how he wanted it.

Jenna smiled as she felt her son begin to thrust his hips into her, his cock bouncing inside her body when he was all in, it wouldn't be long before he came and it would be hard.

Dean started to pant as his mother squeezed her muscles at just the right times to fully stimulate his cock, she knew just what to do, that's what comes with age, experience!

Dean couldn't hold out any longer, he held his mothers hips and pressed his cock as far inside of her as possible, before shooting masses of cum into her.

"Ohhhh" Jenna moaned as she felt her insides become flooded with the sticky, hot liquid.

"God mom that was great!" Dean panted as he withdrew his shrinking cock from his mother. A small amount of his cum trickled out and onto her thighs, she smiled as it dripped down to the floor, she felt so used and loved every second of it.

"I know it was honey" Jenna said as she dropped the robe back over her ass and stood up from the counter forcing more cum to trickle down her legs.

"That's the sort of breakfast I like" Dean said as he kissed his mom on the cheek and went to sit at the table.

"I'll have to see what we can do about changing the menu from now on then won't I" Jenna smiled as she gave her son his breakfast.

Dean smiled back and his mom winked at him. He knew that she meant it.

Devon came down the stairs soon after 7 AM, she and Dean had school at 8 and they needed to get ready. Lindsay didn't have to be in until 10: 30 so she could sleep in longer then her siblings.

"Hi Baby girl" Jenna greeted her daughter as she came into the kitchen.

"Hi Mom" Devon said giving her mom a kiss and hug "Hmmm you smell nice"

"Thanks but I don't have any perfume on"

"Oh I disagree; I think you have the perfect perfume, your son's cum!" Devon giggled as did her mom. It was true she too could smell the cum her son had left in her pussy and on her legs. It smelt good.

"Here you go Baby girl, eat up don't forget your eating for 2 now!" Jenna rubbed her daughters belly lovingly.

"Thanks mom".

Soon after finishing their breakfast Dean and Devon were in the car on their way to school.

"What you got today anything good?" Devon asked as they drove to Phlimount High School.

"Biology with Ms. Thomas" Dean said turning a corner.

"Oh I knew you'd love that" Devon knew that this was Dean's fave subject; it was because of the teacher. Ms. Thomas, she had red hair and big tit, not as big as Devon's or Lindsay's but they were about a 38D, she was easily the best looking female teacher in school and Dean loved watching her while in class.

"What about you?" Dean asked.

"Well I'm seeing my fave teacher too, Mrs. Danberry in Civics" Devon said with a smile.

"I'll see you in Psychology" Devon said as she got out of the car and ran off to class. They had arrived just before the bell and were in a rush, other students were all around so there was chance of a goodbye kiss it would just have to wait for later.

The day seemed to drag on for both Devon and Dean. Being in Biology had got Dean really horny, seeing Ms. Thomas walking around in her tight fitting top had made his mind wonder to Devon and Lindsay. How he would have loved to grab one of his sister's sexy bodies and fucked them right then but it wasn't possible.

The day went on and so did Dean's desire to have sex with his sisters; he had a struggle keeping his cock down.

Devon was in the same predicament. Ever since she had smelled her brothers cum on their mother earlier, she had been thinking about Dean's cock and the more she thought about Dean's cock the more she got horny and wanted it inside her.

Finally period 8 came around, psychology. This was the lesson that Dean and Devon had together, she was a student and he was the Teachers aid.

"Now class we're having a chapter review test" Mr Harder said as his students took their seats "Devon as usual you're excused from the test".

Devon never had to take the chapter review tests, she was acing the classes and so there was no real point in making her do them.

"Could you go get me some papers for Tuesdays class please Dean" Mr Harder asked his aid.

"Sure thing" Dean set off to get the papers but before he got there Devon came up behind him.

"Hi Dean" she said grabbing him in a tight hug, her breasts pushing into his body and making him hard immediately.

"Hi Devon" he smiled back giving her a quick kiss; they couldn't stay like this for long because anyone could have walked past and caught them.

"God Dean I've been thinking about your cock all day!" Devon didn't waste any time getting to the point.

"I know, my minds been on you and Linds all day too, I can't stop getting hard" Sean said pressing his erect cock into his sisters crotch to show her he wasn't lying.

"Oh I can feel" Devon smirked as she reached down and took hold of his cock.

"Well you know we've got the whole period off" Dean said grinning wickedly.

"You don't mean... we couldn't, could we?" Devon's eyes widened but the more she thought about it the more turned on she became "Come on I know a place".

Devon lead Dean by the hand down the corridors of the school finally pushing him through a door. Dean looked around and saw it was the gym changing rooms.

"This place is always empty 8th period" Devon smiled and she walked over to her brother and wrapped her arms around his neck, planting a passionate kiss on his soft lips.

"Ohhhh" Dean moaned as he placed his arms around Devon's waist pulling her body to his as their tongues explored the others mouth.

Devon broke the kiss and stepped back from her brother. Smiling she indicated for him to get undressed. Dean didn't hesitate, quickly gone where the jeans and t-shirt he normally wore to school and he was left stood in nothing but his socks.

Devon turned around and showed him her firm ass in the skintight hipsters she was wearing; the sides of her bright pink g-string were visible over the top of them. Devon wore g-strings with these hipsters to avoid visible panty lines and also it made the guys go wild displaying a teasing hint of something they could only dream of having.

Dean's eyes wondered to the pale pink crop top she was wearing, it just stopped below the outthrust shelf of her massive breasts, revealing her flat stomach. Dean couldn't believe how sexy his sister dressed for school, he'd never really thought about it until now, but now he had he was in shock.

"God Devon you look amazing!" Dean said, there was really no need, his cock was saying more then his mouth ever could as it bounced with lust and throbbed with every move his sister made.

Devon turned back around and smiled at her brother's cock as it bobbed in front of him.

"Thanks" she said slowly pulling the crop top off her massive breasts, her bra soon followed and she stood topless, her nipples hard and sensitive to the cool air in the locker-room.

She teased her brother some more, his cock was super hard and ready but he knew that Devon wanted to be the one to make all the moves and he was happy to let her.

Undoing the buttons on her hipsters she pushed them down her long, beautiful legs now clad only in her pink g-string she walked over to her brother and gave him a kiss.

"Oh bro feel how wet I am" Devon said taking her brothers hand him hers she pushed his palm onto the wet crotch of her g-string. Dean moaned as he felt her juice on his hand, she was soaked and the sweet scent she was producing was incredible, it filled the room and intoxicated Dean.

Dean couldn't take anymore of this, he needed his sister right now and she wasn't about to disappoint him.

Devon hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her g-string and began to push it down, slowly her pussy came into view, it was such a nice sight. When she got the g-sting as far as she could without bending she began to kneel, pushing the thin material down her legs she came face to face with her brother's stiff cock.

"Ohhhhhh" Dean moaned as she took the head of his cock in her mouth, licking the pisshole with her the tip of her tongue. The g-sting was off altogether now and both Dean and Devon were naked.

Devon brought her hands up to hold her brothers cock still as she continued to work over the head with her mouth.

"Fuck Devon that's nice" Dean softly said as his sister took more of his cock into her mouth, the head inching ever so slowly to her throat.

Devon was trying to smile as she sucked her brother's cock; her tongue began to swirl around the sensitive underside of the tender meat her brother possessed.

"Hmmmm" Devon moaned as she took her brother into her throat, her warm, no hot breath making him cry out with pleasure.

A blowjob was all well and good but Devon wanted more then to just have her brother cum down her throat, she needed her urges satisfied and there was only one way to do that, she needed to fuck her brother, hard.

"Oh Dean fuck me now!" Devon demanded as she took her mouth off his cock, kissing the tip then laying back on the hard ground.

Dean didn't argue, he was too turned on and horny to argue. Dropping to his knees Dean crawled between Devon's open legs. Positioning himself properly Dean leaned down and kissed his sister as she reached down and guided his cock to her open pussy lips.

"Oh God Dean I'm ready!" she moaned as the tip of his cock touched her opening, the heat radiating from her insides warming his cock.

Dean didn't make her wait, he couldn't wait himself, he pushed his hips forwards and his cock sank into his sisters wet confines inch by glorious inch.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! OOHHHHHHH!" Devon shouted out as her brother's cock hit the limit of how deep it could go. Devon was so wet that Dean thought he would slip out of her but she was far too tight for that to happen.

"Oh God Dean Yesss!" Devon moaned as Dean began to push in and out of her tight pussy, the walls gripping his cock as the sides of the head scraped along them.

Dean was in heaven as he felt Devon met his thrusts with ones of her own, their bodies hitting together as they moaned in unison.

Devon brought her legs up and wrapped them around her brother's back, hooking him into her, holding him as his cock was thrust in and out of pussy.

Dean leaned down and took his sisters right nipple in his mouth, sucking it as he fucked her harder, his cock now really pounding into her body. Devon could feel her brother almost pushing her across the floor he was hammering into her so hard.

"Oh Yeah Dean fuck me harder!" Devon shouted out, the thought that it was her brother fucking her wasn't new but now they were fucking in school, where hundreds if not thousands of other kids could find them any moment, brother and sister fucking in the gym locker-room.

"Hmmmmm" Dean was having the same thoughts as he fucked his sister and sucked on her rock hard nipple.

"Oh Fuck! Yes I'm gonna cum sooooo soon" Devon cried out as her sweaty body slapped against the floor from her latest thrust into her brother.

"Oh! ahhhhh!" Dean moaned as he felt the juice in his sister's pussy begin to leak out from around his cock, wetting her thighs and dripping to the floor.

"Ohhhhh" Devon cried out again "Ohhh F-Fuck yeahhhhhh!" Devon shouted out at the top of her voice as her nearing orgasm began to increase in pace on its journey to her.

"Dean I'm almosssst there!" she hissed as her clit throbbed and walls tightened around her brother's cock.

"Ohhh!" Dean moaned as he continued to pound his cock into his sisters as she began to orgasm hard.

"Fuck Dean yeah!" she screamed as her body went rigid on the hard and now wet with sweat floor beneath her, her juice was flowing freely around Dean's cock as her orgasm continued.

Dean couldn't breathe as Devon gripped her legs around his waist with all her strength, her mouth open wide and eyes glazed over with lust and pleasure.

They had been fucking for some time and Dean was about to cum, Devon had just finished her orgasm, it was loud and violent which had not gone un-noticed.

"Oh Dean fuck me, cum in my tight pussy" Devon was about to start a new orgasm when the locker-room door was opened with a loud creak.

"What the fuck!" Dean recognized that voice.

Devon looked deep into her brother's eyes before both swallowed hard and looked to the door. There stood Dawn, Dean's ex.

"What the fuck are you doing?!!" Dawn asked as she saw the face of Dean's younger sister Devon appear from behind his body.

"Dawn its not what you think" Dean tried to think of what he could say but here he was, his cock deep inside his little sister, in school.

"Oh Dean I think it is!" Dawn said as she looked at her ex boyfriend and his sister "I guess I can't blame you though, after all me and you never fucked so its only natural to find someone who would" Dawn was being very understand about what she had seen, most people would have screamed from the roof tops about it but she was just talking calmly and even coming closer to connected siblings.

"Dawn your not disgusted?" Devon asked worried that all this was just an act.

"Actually I'm a little turned on by this" Dawn said as she stood over Dean and his sister.

"You are!" Dean and Devon said in unison. Dawn nodded.

"I've always had a thing about incest, I love reading stories on porn sites that include it and nearly every night I search the net for new pics of families fucking" Dean was shocked by what Dawn was saying, all the time he had known her he had never suspected she was kinky like that.

"So what are you going to do?" Devon asked, still holding her brother inside herself, his cock had shrunk but it was enough to fill her.

"I was thinking I'd join you" Dawn said calmly. Dean and Devon were shocked, she wanted to join them!

"Well what do you say?" Dawn asked

Dean looked down at his sister who smiled and nodded. She knew how much Dean had wanted to fuck Dawn when they were going out but she never let him and now he had the chance Devon wasn't going to stop him, she loved him far too much for that.

Dean stood up; his cock was hard again at the thought of fucking Dawn and his sister.

"Oh Dean" Dawn moaned as she saw his cock glisten in the light's of the locker-room with his sisters cum.

Devon was still on the floor looking up as Dawn grabbed her brother and began to kiss him, their tongues swirling against the other, as Dawn brought her hands up to Dean's head, holding him tightly.

Devon was really turned on by what she was watching, she slid her hand down her sleek body until she got to her pussy, there she lightly rubbed her clit before sinking 2 fingers into her open, recently fucked pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh" she moaned as the pair stood above her kissing.

"Lay down with your little sister" Dawn said as she pushed Dean down to his knees, he complied laying down next to Devon. Both watched as Dawn began to remove her clothes. Finally she was naked.

"Oh God" Dean said quietly as she swayed over to him and Devon.

"You've wanted me for so long haven't you Dean" she teased him "Well I think it's about time you had me"

Surprisingly she didn't go to Dean; instead she knelt in front of Devon.

"Wha...hhhmmphh" Devon's lips were pressed to Dawn's, she was kissing her deeply, Dawn's tongue entered the surprised girls mouth, but she soon responded, pushing her own tongue into Dawn's.

"Hmmmmm" Dawn moaned as she wiggled her ass to Dean, inviting him to take her while she kissed his sister.

Dean didn't know what to do, this was such a shock, the girl who never let him fuck her when they were going out was now kissing his sister and inviting him to fuck her from behind.

"Ohhhh" Devon moaned as Dawn's lips moved down to her neck and to her breasts, taking first her right then left nipple in her sweet mouth.

Dean still hadn't moved he was too busy watching the show that was being put on by Dawn and his sister.

Dawn continued to go down Devon's body kissing her stomach before resting just above her tight, wet, hot pussy.

"Devon do you want this?" Dawn said as she looked up to her soon to be lesbian lovers face. Devon nodded, she couldn't believe how fast this had happened but it was such an erotic thing it didn't matter.

"Say it Devon" Dawn said still not taking her eyes off Devon's.

"Please Dawn lick my pussy, suck it hard!" Devon didn't believe she had just said that, it wasn't something she thought she'd say to another woman, well maybe her sister and mom but not someone who wasn't family. Yet here she was her brother naked next to her and his ex girlfriend about to lick her pussy.

Dawn slowly lowered her face to Devon's pussy, taking in the sweet aromas of her.

"Oh god!" Devon moaned as she felt the wet tongue of Dawn slide over the outer pink lips of her pussy. A jolt went up her spine as Dawn's talented tongue worked inside her pussy.

"Fuck! she shouted as the pleasure increased as Dawn found her clit, licking soft licks over the little, sensitive, pleasure giving nub.

Dean couldn't take this any longer, he had to fuck something and right now it was Dawn. She was on her hands and knees eating out Devon's pussy, her ass stuck up in the air so inviting and lush.

Climbing behind her Dean took hold of Dawn's hips making her moan into Devon's pussy which in turn made Devon moan louder as she reached down and grabbed Dawn's short red hair.

"Ohhhhh" she moaned as Dean's cock slowly entered her pussy, she had never realized how much he would fill her if they did ever fuck.

"Oh God" Dean moaned as he felt the tight pussy of Dawn close around his hard cock. Devon was watching over Dawn's back as her brother began to really force his cock into her tight pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Ohhhhh!" Devon moaned as she felt the tongue of Dawn push her lip open more and wiggle inside her tight pussy.

Dawn was moaning too as Dean continued to pound her tight pussy, his pelvis hitting her tight ass cheeks and making loud smacking sounds.

Dean had waited ages to do this and he wasn't wasting his time, he was going as hard as he could on Dawn and she was loving every second. The more Dean pushed into Dawn, the more it pushed her face into Devon's eager pussy.

"Oh! Yeah! Yeah! Yesssss!" Devon moaned as she felt her orgasm burst inside her, cum began to flow from her pussy into Dawn's face and she seemed to revel in it, licking up every drop she could get her tongue on.

Dean was close to Cumming too, he didn't think that Dawn would be so tight as he fucked her hard, his cock disappearing and reappearing as he thrust inside and pulled back from her body.

"Oh God Yessss!" Devon shouted again, there was a big risk that someone else would hear them like Dawn had but in the height of fucking there was no concern of that happening to the group in the locker-room.

Dawn's 36EE breasts were swinging under her as Dean fucked her from behind, they were so close to Devon's body she could almost feel the nipples on her skin.

Devon had her hands filled with Dawn's short red hair as she ran them through it holding that sweet mouth on her pussy. Dean was still fucking her hard; he had leaned over her back and was kissing her neck as he came.