Dean's Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean could feel he was close so he slowed down a bit and started to just take deep breaths which didn't do much other then get him wanting to blow his load, hard.

He thought about the girls wearing them and that was it he just had to do it now. Gripping his cock hard Dean really began to moan as he furiously pumped his hand over his cock while he sniffed in that tangy, erotic smell that only women can produce.

It took about another minute of pumping his hand and smelling the panties before he gasped and let go of his cock, his back arched and his cum came shooting out and onto his stomach, he laid back the best he could on the seat, hoping no-one else had come in to the bathroom and heard him. Dean kept breathing in the smell as his heartbeat went back to normal.

He sat up careful not to get cum everywhere and took the panties in his hands, he took one final smell and put them aside and got cleaned up.

He put the panties in his pocket and unlocked the door making his way back to class he thought up things that he could do to celebrate his birthday at home.

"Had a good day so far Dean?" Devon asked in the car home.

"You could say that, your present really helped" he smiled to his sister.

"See I knew it was a good idea" she said "But I've got another for you"

"What?" Dean asked.

Devon didn't answer with words, she began to open the fly of his jeans and Dean got the idea of what his present was.

Quickly Devon had her brother's cock out of his pants and was stroking it with steady rubs.

"Oh Devon" Dean moaned trying to keep his mind on the road, that wasn't easy when you've got your sexy sister giving you a hand job while you drive home.

"Oh Dean I've wanted to do this all day" Devon said as she bent down on her seat and took her brothers cock in her mouth, her wet tongue licked the head before working down the underside of his cock as it was brought into her throat.

"Oh God Devon" Dean moaned as his sister began to work her mouth over his cock, her tongue flicking the head on every up move of her head.

"Hmmmmmmm" Devon moaned as she began to work the bottom of his cock with her handsome her mouth as sucking the head and planting little kisses all around the hard meat she was using as a lollypop.

Dean felt her breasts touching his thighs as she continued to work his cock with her hot mouth. His mind was wondering from the road so it was a good thing that it wasn't busy and they were nearly home.

Dean made it home before he came in his sister's mouth, it was a close call but now they could really get on with it in the privacy of their house rather then risk getting caught by a passer by.

Dean and Devon almost broke the door as they slammed it open rushing in. As soon as they closed it Devon was all over her brother, kissing him and grabbing his neck, pulling his body into hers.

"Oh God Dean I need you" she panted as she pulled off her top and dropped to her knees.

"Hey don't hog him all to yourself" Lindsay came walking in also topless and dropped to her knees next to her sister. She had taken the rest of the day off from collage so she could be with her brother and sister on his birthday.

Dean was looking down at his sisters, their breasts bouncing as they breathed heavy looking up at him with wanting eyes.

Dean looked back at them and smiled, he knew what he was going to do.

"Hold your tits together," he told Lindsay, she grinned a knowing grin and pushed her breasts together. Dean pushed his cock in between them and moaned as the firm flesh gave way to his cock as it slid up in between them.

Lindsay moaned too as she felt his hot cock push further up her breasts; she loved having his cock anywhere near her so this was heaven.

"Ohhhh" Dean moaned as he pulled his cock back, the tightness of Lindsay holding her breasts together was great, and the heat they produced when pushed together like this was unbelievable.

Dean began to really thrust his hips harder, his cock making Lindsay's breasts bounce as his pelvis his undersides of them.

"Oh Fuck!" Lindsay moaned as she watched the head appear and disappear from the top of her breasts.

"Hey it's my turn" Devon said as she held her breasts together too and looked with pleading eyes to her brother.

Dean pulled his cock out from between Lindsay's breasts and replaced his cock in between Devon's.

"Ohhhh God" he moaned as Devon began to use her breasts like she had her mouth on his cock, bouncing them up and down, holding her breasts tightly together on the hot cock of her brother. Kissing the head every time it appeared from above her breasts.

"Yeassss!" Devon moaned as she felt Lindsay kiss her neck, her breasts pushing into Devon's side.

Soon Dean was alternating between Lindsay and Devon, pushing his cock in between each girl's breasts, getting closer to orgasm with each move. The girls both moaned as they received his cock, the heat inside their cleavage making beads of sweat drip from not only Dean's cock but also the undersides of their massive breasts.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum soon!" he announced as Devon sucked the head of his cock that was buried in Lindsay breasts.

"Do it on both of us!" Lindsay said a she let go of her breasts allowing her brothers cock to go free. Dean aimed it at his sisters and began to jack his cock using his hand. Just as his cum began to shoot his load he aimed at his 2 sisters, the blast landing on Lindsay's left breast.

"Ohhhhhh" she moaned as the next blast hit her sister in the face, it began to drip down to her chin and onto the top of her breasts.

Dean had his eyes closed so he didn't know where his cum was going but he managed to give both his sisters a good dose of cum each.

Lindsay's face was covered with globs of cum; they were dripping onto her breasts as she scooped the little drips around her mouth up with her tongue. Devon's too had the thick creams white spunk of Dean on her face and breasts, it was in her hair and dripping over her eyes, that was disposed of with a finger which was instantly sucked into her mouth, licking off the tasty treat.

Lindsay and Devon sat on the floor dripping Dean's seed, smiling to each other before Lindsay began to lick off the thick cum with her tongue savoring the salty taste. When Lindsay was satisfied that there was nothing else to clean off her sister she pressed her breasts out for Devon to suck off the cum that had accumulated around her nipples and on her neck. Devon didn't hesitate in flicking her tongue over her sister's hot skin, wiping up the cream her brother had left for her.

Dean watched as his pregnant little sister licked his cum off his big sisters neck leading to her face where she kissed Lindsay lips softly sharing the cum she had collected in her mouth before licking off the remnants to share again.

This was a birthday to remember and now Dean had a life to be rivaled that was for sure.