Dean's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay slowly brought her hands up her body, letting Dean suffer slightly longer as each little bit revealed more of her to him.

Dean watched intently as his sisters hands moved up her body revealing a clean shaven pussy, not even a small well kept tuft of hair on top of her smooth skin.

The sun was still high in the sky and shone brightly through the window onto Lindsay's body, casting shadows over her making the contrast incredibly sexy.

Dean's cock throbbed as he saw his sister's naked flesh, this was way better then ever being with Dawn and they hadn't even done anything yet.

Lindsay was still amazed at her brother's equipment. She remembered him when he was little but boy had he grown since then, the circumcised head was delightfully large.

Dean was getting a real show from Lindsay as she continued to grind her body in a steady dance that drove him wild.

Lindsay could feel her pussy start to get moist as she watched her brothers cock twitch, this was it she had to stop teasing him and get on with what she needed.

Holding her hands out to her brother, she took him by the cock and stood him up, the warmth from his cock was incredible in her hands and she knew this was going to be memorable.

"I see its not just swards you fence with" she joked as she held his cock in her hands, turning so it was her that was near the table and he was in the centre of the kitchen.

"Oh Lindsay your hands are wonderful" Dean said as he felt his sister tighten her grip on his cock and give it a little tug.

"I've got something even better" she said as she turned away from Dean and placed her hands on the dinner table, bending forwards and opening her legs she looked back over her shoulder to Dean who realised what was going on.

"Oh god Lindsay I bet you do" he said as he stepped forwards, the teasing was over, and he was going to make her pay for all the other times she had teased him before.

"Come on then Dean, find out" Lindsay said as she opened her legs slightly more and pushed her chest down, her hanging breasts now falling onto the cold table making her shudder slightly.

From Dean's view, all her could see was Lindsay's back pressed flat and her massive breasts being pushed out of the sides of her body as they were squashed against the hard wood.

Dean looked down to her open legs and saw through her thighs the little opening that was so craved after by guys. His cock jumped as he moved even closer to his target; grabbing his cock, she slid it into position, the head just at the entrance of Lindsay's hot, wet pussy.

Lindsay felt the tip touch her for just a brief second and shuddered as it did, she was so ready for this and wanted it so bad she could scream.

Dean wanted it just as bad and wasn't about to back off or wait any longer, with one last little check to see if his cock was in position he pushed his cock half way into his sisters confines.

An incredibly wet and hot tunnel met him, its grip was so tight or his cock was just so big that he had trouble pushing it in any deeper then half way.

Lindsay moaned as she felt his cock come to a standstill inside her warm pussy.

Dean pulled back a bit for another thrust this one making more of an impact as it pushed him further but not quite all in.

"Ahhhh Dean" Lindsay moaned as she felt the thickness of his cock fill her up.

Dean couldn't believe that his older sister could be so tight, but that only added to sensationally experience this was for him.

Lindsay was feeling really full when Dean finally got all his cock inside her body, her hands were gripping the edge of the table tightly as she felt herself adjusting to such a large intruder, her muscles tensed gripping it.

Dean was hold onto her hips as he stood motionless behind her, savouring the feeling of having his cock buried in his sexy sister, feeling the wetness of her pussy smeared all over his cock making sure it was ready for the activities ahead.

This was it the moment they had both been waiting for and neither wanted to disappoint.

"Ahhhh" Lindsay moaned as she felt the thick shaft pull back till just the head was left inside, before it was rammed back up into her hot body, forcing her to rock forwards on the table almost pushing it over.

Dean once again pulled his hips back and thrust them forwards, his cock struggling to move inside his sister from the sheer tightness she possessed, his hands still gripped her hips for support as his knees started to go weak.

Lindsay moaned as every thrust came in, she couldn't believe what was happening to her, this was the best she had ever been satisfied when having sex, the thickness of the cock in her pussy made it all the more exiting, as did the thought that it was her brother it belonged to.

The table rocked harder as both Lindsay and Dean thrust their hips in unison, Dean forwards and Lindsay back to meet him. They were so in tune with each other as Dean pulled back Lindsay would go forwards then vice-verse to get him back in it was a perfect rhythm.

Lindsay arched her back off the table letting her breasts hang in the air as she moaned out from one particular hard thrust and Dean took his chance to reach around her and place his hands on her wonderful breasts, twisting her nipples and making her cry out for more.

"Oh God Dean, fuck me! Harder!" she shouted as she fell back to the table trapping her brothers hands under her breasts and on to the table forcing him to lean his body over hers more, bending his knees and pressing his chest into her back in order to keep as much of his cock going into her as possible.

Lindsay was really getting close to orgasm now as she felt her brother's hands on her breasts and his cock continue to fill her pussy.

Dean was coming close too her couldn't believe that he had gone this long he had been so exited by the show before he thought he may only last 5 minutes but it had been way longer then that.

"Oh god Lindsay you soooooo tight" he panted as he felt her tighten her pussy walls more.

"Ahh I know Dean and oohhhhh your sooooo big" Lindsay said through moans as she felt her brother push with little pushes not very deep then one long hard one.

They were making one hell of a noise in the kitchen; they didn't hear Devon try to open the door.

Lindsay had locked it when she came from Dean's bedroom so they wouldn't have been disturbed.

"What's wrong here?" Devon said as tried the handle once again with no success. Deciding it was locked she lifted the letterbox and immediately heard the sound of Lindsay and Dean's moans and cry of pleasure, she looked as best she could curious of what the noise was but couldn't see, deciding to get a better look she let the letter box close and went to the window to look in.

Lindsay and Dean hadn't heard the letterbox close; they were too busy holding each other as Dean's cock sliding in and out of her delicious confines.

Devon looked through the window as best she could, using her had to shield the sun away she tried to see what was happening inside, the curtains were in the way to see much but after a very short time, she found a spot that wasn't covered and that's when she saw what was going on.

Lindsay was bent over the edge of the table holding on to the sides as Dean held onto her hips and jack hammered his cock into her from behind, both had their mouths open and the bright sun shining on the couple showed up the sweat that covered both their bodies.

Devon was in shock as she watched her big brother and sister fuck over the table, shocked but strangely turned on too. She had never had sex or really seen anyone else do it, after all, she was 18 but watching her brother and sister in obviously so much pleasure made her curious and wet!

Back inside Dean and Lindsay were still oblivious to their audience outside they were just concentrating on each others body, Lindsay shouting out louder now as she felt Dean increase his pace knowing he was nearing his orgasm.

Devon was watching intently and getting wetter by the second, her left hand shielding the sun off her eyes her right slipping down to her jean covered crotch. This was all too much for her, she was so horny watching Dean and Lindsay she wasn't thinking straight, it was then she realised she had her key in her pocket.

Did she really dare just open the door and walk in on her furiously fucking siblings?

Placing the key in the door Devon quickly opened it up and stepped inside just as Dean and Lindsay came in unison.

"Ohhhh God" Lindsay shouted as she felt all her body go stiff from such an explosive orgasm she nearly blanked out.

"Fuckkk!" Dean shouted as his balls tightened and a torrent of cum flew up his shaft and out into his sister, filling her deeply with his seed.

Devon watched as both Dean and Lindsay held each other tightly, both still had their eyes closed and mouths open but no sound came out, Devon herself could feel her panties soaked with juice, it was surprising that it hadn't soaked through and left a visible patch on her jeans.

Finally, Lindsay opened her eyes and saw Devon stood watching.

"Enjoying something?" she smiled as she saw the look of lust on Devon's face.

"Oh yeah" Devon said making Dean open his eyes and look at his little sister.

"Devon!" he said surprised to see her stood before him, his cock still plugging Lindsay.

"Oh yeah Dean it's me" she said as she looked at his hard, sweat covered body.

"How long you been watching?" Lindsay asked not really embarrassed to be caught in such a compromising situation with her brother by her sister of all people.

"Long enough to know I want a try" Devon said as she looked over her sister's hot body pressed against the table.

Dean stepped back from Lindsay, his cock now much softer and glistening with their combined juice. Lindsay felt him remove from her and the inevitable flow of cum from her pussy fall onto her thighs.

Devon watched Dean try to cover his cock from her view with his hands, not really sure where to look he made out he was looking for something to cover himself with.

"Well Dean what do you say?" Lindsay asked as she turned around to see her brother, she leaned back on the table pushing he massive breasts out, her nipples still hard and so inviting as was her shaven pussy.

"What do you mean?" Dean said finally grabbing his shirt and holding it over his cock.

"How's about showing your little sister the ropes?" Devon said with a broad smile as she winked to her sister who smiled too.

"You serious?" Dean asked, after all he had just had sex with his older sister so why not Devon too if she wanted it?

"Boy am I serious" Devon said, "I'm so hot".

"See Dean, see what we've gone and done to our little sister, although she doesn't look little to me" Lindsay said with a smile as she walked over to Devon and cupped her breasts through her thin t-shirt.

Dean was intrigued, he had seen Devon so many times wearing her skimpy bikinis and skin tight tube tops that fantasies came naturally to him, but this wasn't just a fantasy it was real life.

Devon smiled as she saw Dean looking at her breasts, she was very proud of her breasts and right now she was so hot and horny she would do anything.

Lindsay walked, still naked, behind her sister and helped her remove the t-shirt, Devon's breasts fell forwards just held back by the skimpy material of a bikini top; just a little triangle of yellow material covered her erect nipples that poked little hills in it.

Lindsay reached around her sister and took hold of the triangles, placing her chin on Devon's shoulder she smiled as Devon closed her eyes and felt the bikini being pulled off, it didn't take much and Devon was now topless, her breasts seemingly defying gravity as they sat high and proud on her chest.

Lindsay looked up at Dean who was fixed on Devon's breasts, his eyes wide as he saw her nipples point out proudly in the sun light.

Lindsay walked next to her sister, standing side by side with her they both looked at Dean.

"Well isn't this a nice sight" Lindsay asked as Dean's eyes flicked from one pair of breasts to the next.

Lindsay was slightly bigger but Devon's were much firmer, stood like this they were just a dream for any guy.

"Ready yet?" Devon asked impatiently wanting to do something to get the feelings out of her body.

"Hold on Devon, he just came a bucket, you'll have to wait" Lindsay said swaying her hips sexily as she went over to her brother.

Dean dropped the shirt to the ground his cock now growing once more erect.

"Although, come here Devon," she said becoming for her sister who walked proudly but hurriedly to her siblings.

"He looks like he needs cleaning, if you get my drift," Lindsay said as she held her brother erect cock in her hand feeling it grow the last inch or so to full erectness.

Devon looked confused, not sure what her sister meant by what she just said.

"You do know how to give head don't you?" Lindsay asked her sister.

"Not really" Devon said looking at her brother's cock as it bobbed in Lindsay's hand.

"Oh Devon we're gonna have to teach you, aren't we Dean" Lindsay said as she lead her bother to the kitchen table by his cock.

Devon watched the pair go past and Lindsay sit Dean down on the chair by the table.

"Ok Devon ready to learn?" Lindsay asked, Devon nodded. "Right come here then"

Devon walked over to her seated brother, he looked so sexy sat with his legs open, hi cock big and hard sticking up, the veins looking angry.

"Kneel down in front of him like this" Lindsay said showing her sister where to kneel, right between her brothers legs, Devon copied her sister.

"Ok now what?" Devon asked curious to know what was going to happen next.

"Take hold of his cock by the base with both hands and hold it softly" Devon did what she was told, Dean, moaned as he felt the soft hands of his sister hold his cock lightly.

"Right, now take bring the shaft closer to your face and lean in slightly," Lindsay, instructed her sister who did immaculately in bringing his cock to her mouth.

"Now its simple just treat it like a Popsicle, its really nice Devon you'll love it," Lindsay said as she watched her little sister slide the head past her lips, and very slowly lowered her head down the shaft.

Dean was in heaven as he felt the wet mouth of his little sister Devon take the first few inches of his cock inside.

Devon may never have done this before but she was a natural at it, licking her tongue over the head as she brought it back to her lips, before pushing it back inside and sucking quite hard.

"Oh boy that's hot," Lindsay said, as she watched her sister suck off Dean's cock her hand went down her body to her pussy, she felt the tingling sensation she always gets when she's aroused.

"She's so good" Dean said as he placed his hands on Devon's shoulder, her skin was like velvet a he brushed his hands over her and into her light silky brown hair.

Devon was taking her sisters advice to the letter and was using her brother's cock like Popsicle, making little licks and sucks on it savouring the flavour like she had tasted it all her life.

After just Cumming Dean knew he would last a lot longer, but he had always been partial to a blowjob and this was no exception, his sister was doing a wonderful job on him and it was about to get better.

"How do you deep throat?" Devon asked after she had taken her mouth from her brother's cock.

Lindsay and Dean couldn't believe their ears.

"Well?" Devon said as the silence continued.

"Your really want to know?" Lindsay asked kneeling down next to her sister, she smiled and nodded.

"Ok then, first take his cock like you did before in your mouth," Lindsay said looking up at the smiling Dean.

Devon had already began to suck the hear into her lips, flicking her tongue over his piss hole, wiping away all the pre-cum her mouth could take.

She listened intently to what her sister told her.

"That's good, now you have to loosen your throat up, just relax the muscles," Lindsay said as she watched her sister take Dean's cock as far as she could about 3 inches to start with.

Dean watched as his cock disappeared into his little sisters mouth, her wet tongue gliding on the underside as her silky hair fell onto her face, her breasts holding firm just inches from his open legs, she truly was a goddess.

"Here let me help you" Lindsay said as she hugged her body up to her sisters back , her breasts pressing into Devon's smooth skin making her moan onto the cock in her mouth. Lindsay brought her hands up to her sister's throat and began lightly caressing her neck, giving it little massages to loosen up the muscles for what was to come next.

Devon felt the soft touch of her sisters hands and couldn't help but let her throat muscles relax.

"Ready?" Lindsay asked in Devon's ear softly, Devon moaned she was from around the thick cock in her mouth near the opening to her throat.

"Ok" Lindsay said as she took Devon's head in her hands and guided it down on their brothers cock, Devon felt it touch the back of her throat and wanted to gag but didn't, Lindsay kept pushing her hand down as she watched Devon slide her hand further down the shaft inline with her mouth taking the cock.

"Ahh gglllaaaa" Devon gagged as she felt the cock slide into her throat fully, she had done what she thought would be impossible, she had her bother big cock in her throat and though it was uncomfortable she loved it.

Dean was amazed that Devon, a virgin, could do what Dawn couldn't, get all his cock into her mouth and throat, he was so proud of his little sister, and ready to cum soon.

Lindsay was hugging her sister and reassuring her that she was doing fine as she instructed her to suck and slide the cock in and out of her throat for best effect.

Devon wanted this to never end, she had accomplished something she would remember forever, but this was now and she had to get her brother off and experience more.

Dean moaned as she slid his cock to the opening of her throat again and began to assault it with her tongue, gliding the wet muscle on the underside of the shaft before letting it back into her waiting throat.

The only problem with doing that was she gagged every time but that was something she could get used to and as Lindsay reassured her it would stop the more experienced she got.

Dean was in awe at his little sisters ability it was like she had done this all her life, her soft lips made just the right amount of pressure on him as she closed them, her tongue was so wet and warm it drove him wild as she expertly manoeuvred it all over his glistening cock and her throat was just wide enough to get him in without too much effort or discomfort for him.

Devon was in a real rhythm now, she would take his cock to the back of her mouth and lick the underside, making Dean moan out loudly, then she'd take it into her throat and make little jolts of her head to tickle the shaft with muscles.

Lindsay watched her little sisters throat bulge like her lips as the cock pressed inside, she remembered what it was like for her to go down on Josh, that was good but this was amazing, she couldn't help it when she kissed Devon's neck and licked where the cock would be.

Devon came when she felt her sisters tongue lick her neck, her panties were soaked and this time it did soak through her jeans.

With Devon Cumming, her mouth moved quicker and sucked harder, added to the sight of Lindsay licking his sister's neck, their bodies sweaty and pushed together like this Dean just went mad and for the second time felt his balls push his salty cum into his shaft and up his cock.

"Ahhh Devon, I'm gonna cum!" Dean announced as he felt it flow up quickly.

Lindsay quickly pulled Devon off Dean's cock and replaced her mouth with her own, just in time as Dean's cum shot out and filled her mouth, it wasn't as much as he had shot in her pussy but it was still a considerable amount, forcing her to swallow quickly as the next lot filled her up too.