Dean's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Dean and his teasing sister.
2k words
4.45
319.5k
114
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written on request for a reader; the characters are his and I'd like to thank him for letting me "play" with them!

“Hey, Hero, what you doing?”

I glanced up to see my older sister Dawn staring down at me, a sly smile on her face. Next to her was my younger sister, Shannon.

“Pretty obvious, isn’t it?” I growled back, unhappy at being disturbed. I had an appointment at the doctor’s office in a hour or so and figured I’d relax by our pool and get some peace and quiet. Instead, here were my sisters breaking in on my relaxation with dumb questions.

Now don’t get me wrong, I love both my sisters but both of them can be right pains in the ass. They love nothing better than winding me up and teasing me whenever our mom’s at work, as she was at that point, and with my appointment hanging over me, I was in no mood for it.

Thing is, they’ve both got exactly what it takes to tease me and they know it. Our mom’s very busty and both my sisters take after her: Dawn was quite simply drop dead gorgeous. 21 years old, 5 feet 9 tall with long, silky red hair that she inherited from our grandmother and which hung down to her flawless ass. She had a dazzling white smile with full, crimson lips and eyes that were a gorgeous shade of green. Her whole body was tanned to bronze perfection and looked as smooth as velvet but her crowning glory was her enormous 42EE tits with dark brown nipples. Shannon was 18, 5 feet 4 with long brown hair and caramel colored eyes and lovely full lips. She had a gorgeous tanned body with a perfect round ass and heavy 38EE tits topped with dark brown nipples that sat high on her small frame.

Both of them took great delight in wandering around the house when mom was at work wearing little more than thongs, bras, tight tops or shirts that would be casually unbuttoned leaving most of their heaving breasts free to my gaze. It was no wonder, then, that I had an almost continuous boner and being 19 but with no girlfriend at the moment, my only way of relieving the tension was with my own hand.

They stood over me, both wearing the tiniest bikinis possible, their big tits bulging out of the material and they smiled as my gaze naturally dropped from their faces to their tits.

“Don’t be so grumpy, Hero.” Shannon said. “We’re just gonna grab some sun with you.”

They spread out the towel they’d brought with them and knelt down on it. My name’s Dean, but ever since I saved Dawn from a dog that was scaring her when we were kids, they’d both called me Hero, a name which had stuck.

“Do my back, Shannon.” Dawn said, turning away from our sister so she was facing me head on. She pulled her long hair up into a bun as Shannon cracked open a bottle of sun oil and poured it over her back and began rubbing it in, both girls sneaking glances at me. I watched as some of the oil ran over Dawn’s collar bone, down her front into the amazing cleavage that she was deliberately flaunting at me and inside my shorts, my cock started to harden.

“Do me now.” Shannon said and, instead of them both just turning around, they swapped places, Shannon now in front of Dawn and facing me. Her tits were only slightly smaller but looked firmer and they formed a stunning cleavage as she pulled her own hair up. Dawn looked at me over Shannon’s shoulder as she rubbed the oil into her back before moving closer and dropping her hands to our sister’s tiny waist. Both of them giggled slightly as Dawn’s hands crept up Shannon’s front just glancing across the bottom of her tits.

I gulped audibly as I watched, my dick painfully hard in my shorts but there was no way I could rearrange it.

“What do you think, Hero?” Dawn asked from behind Shannon. “Should I do her front, too?” Without waiting for an answer – and I’m not sure I could have given one – Dawn moved her hands across our sister’s tits, smearing them with oil.

Watching my older sister blatantly feel up my younger sister was too much for me. I got up off the sun lounger and bolted for the house, hearing them both laugh as I got inside.

“Goddam bitches.” I hissed as I went upstairs to my room, flinging myself down on the bed, finally able to free my aching cock from my shorts, all ten and a half inches of it. I half wished that my room overlooked the back of the house as I could then jerk off and watch my sisters at the same time, but my imagination would just have to do.

Just as I started, the phone rang and a moment later, I heard one of my sisters walk into the house and answer it. It was Dawn and, listening to her on the phone, I started to worry about one or both of them walking into my room and catching me jerking off. I stuffed my big cock back into my shorts, cursing the pair of them as I wouldn’t be able to get any release now.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, I heard Shannon walk into the house and then the pair of them came upstairs and started wandering around, in and out of their rooms. Trying in vain to read a book, I listened to the shower start and tried not to picture one of them in there.

Maybe ten or fifteen minutes later, I heard Dawn shout “Bye, Shannon. Bye, Hero.” Before the front door opened then closed. Getting up and glancing out of the window, I saw her, now fully clothed, get into her car and drive off. As I was up, I figured I’d better get dressed myself and think about leaving for my appointment.

Whether it was a coincidence or not I don’t know, but no sooner were my shorts off leaving me stood only in my briefs, Shannon knocked on my door and opened it at the same time.

“Hey, Hero, can I whoops!” she said as she saw me frantically try to cover my crotch with my hands. She didn’t leave, though, just stood there, still wearing her bikini and nothing else.

“Shannon!? I’m trying to get dressed here!” I said.

“I know, I know, but I need to have a quick talk before you go.” She said, walking over to my bed and sitting down, patting the bed beside her, indicating I should sit.

I sighed and parked my ass next to her on the bed, my hands still covering my crotch, and tried not to look at her huge tits.

“I know me and Dawn tease you a bit, big brother.” She said. “And I wanted to apologise for earlier by the pool. Me and Dawn were just having a bit of a laugh – “

“Yeah, at my expense.” I interrupted.

“I know and I’m sorry. I didn’t think Dawn would actually feel me up in front of you, though. We were just trying to get a rise out of you and I think she went a bit too far.”

“Well you did get a rise out of me.” I said with a half smile, unable to be really mad at either of my sisters for too long. “It was fucking uncomfortable as well!”

Shannon leaned into me, her big tits actually pressing against my arm, her hand on my thigh. “Can I . . . can I make it up to you?” she asked quietly.

“Oh no!” I shouted, standing up quickly, my hands held out in front of me to ward her off. “You don’t get to wind me up again today!”

“I mean it, Dean.” She said. Shannon looked at my crotch and, though I couldn’t believe my eyes, licked her full lips. “I’ve noticed how big you are.” She said before looking up at me. “Can I see it?”

We stayed like that for a moment, before she reached out with both hands and pulled my briefs off, my big, semi-hard cock springing out in front of her face.

“Jesus, you’re big.” My sister said quietly. I honestly didn’t know what the hell to do; here was my kid sister, wearing only a bikini that was struggling to contain her big tits, staring at my cock. She pulled me closer and looked up at me. “Let me make it up to you, Dean. Can I?”

I nodded, not really believing what was happening. As I watched, Shannon took a hold of my cock in one hand and, her eyes never leaving mine, lifted it up and slipped it between those big, full lips of hers. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, licking all around my helmet before taking me deep in her mouth, her head bobbing back and forth. Needless to say, it took about three seconds for me to get as hard as a rock with my sister blowing me.

“What do you want to do with me?” she asked, taking my dick out of her mouth for a moment. I still couldn’t say a word, instead I just reached down and pulled her bikini bra off, freeing those magnificent tits of hers. She smiled up at me and let go of my cock, laying back on my bed, cupping her big tits. “Why don’t you bring that big cock of yours over here and fuck my tits?” she said.

“Fuck yeah.” I said, breaking my silence. I straddled her chest and pushed my dick between her tits, the remains of the sun tan lotion making her tight cleavage slick and easy to fuck. I began sliding my cock between her 38EE tits as she held them together, still not really believing I was tit-fucking my younger sister, but more than happy to go with it.

“That’s it, Dean, fuck my titties.” Shannon gasped, lifting her head up and sticking her tongue out, licking the head of my cock as I fucked her jugs. “I’ve wanted you to do this for so long. That’s why I tease you so much. I wanted to work you up so bad that you’d just jump on me and fuck me silly.”

“You want me to fuck you?” I gasped, my cock still sliding between her tits, harder than it had ever been.

“Hell yeah. You think I’m gonna settle for a blow job and a tit fuck?” she said with a smile.

That did it. Before I really knew it was happening, I was cumming, my cock blasting spunk over her tits, up and over her neck and on to her face before Shannon lifted her head up again and captured my cock between her lips. I groaned as I came again and again, shooting what felt like pints of cum into my sister’s mouth, watching her swallow frantically. Eventually, I stopped cumming, Shannon letting go of her tits and taking hold of my cock, milking the last of my jism out into her mouth.

“Oh fuck, Shannon. That was fucking great.” I gasped, out of breath.

My kid sister smiled at me. “You wanna fuck me, Hero? We’ve got time before Dawn comes back.”

Time! I looked at the clock and swore, remembering my doctor’s appointment.

“Fuck, I want to, but I’ve got to get to the doctor’s.” I said, grabbing my jeans and hurriedly getting dressed, at the same time trying to watch Shannon scoop up the cum I’d shot on her and lick it off.

“Next time, then.” She said with a smile.

I leaned down and kissed her on the top of the head and bolted for the door, trying to pull on my sneakers at the same time. The last thing I wanted was to be late; our mom is our doctor at the local clinic and she’d be pissed at me if I missed an appointment.