Dean's Summer Ch. 2

Story Info
Dean moves on to his older sister.
2.8k words
4.48
144.3k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungten
hungten
191 Followers

Sunlight streamed into the bedroom through drawn curtains and hit me straight in the eye. I winced at the intrusion and brought my hand up to block the sun. Peering through half-closed eyes, I looked at the curtains and didn't recognize them. My curtains were a dark beige color, these were pink with lace. Much too feminine for my liking.

I turned over in bed away from the window and pulled the blanket off me. Immediately, I felt a cool draft. Looking down, I saw my bare feet, then my bare legs, then my bare torso, then my bare chest and arms. And right in the middle of it all, my bare dick. I looked at it, stunned, as it stiffened slightly in the cool air.

"What the hell...?" I ruffled through my hair. Then I scanned the room. It definitely wasn't mine, in fact, it was... mom's.

And a sly smile crept across my face.

I jumped out of bed, looking for something to put on before one of my sisters saw me, then I remembered that we had left our clothes in the hall. I dashed into the adjoining bathroom and pulled the towel off its handle, wrapped it around me, then went straight to my room. As I walked down the corridor, I smelt the familiar odor of fried bacon and eggs. Mom was in a good mood, she only did bacon and eggs when she had something to celebrate. Then again, maybe she did, after all, she had fucked her own son. Me.

I quickly threw on a pair of shorts, then rushed down to the kitchen. The sight that greeted me was breathtaking. Mom stood at the stove, her back to me. She had let down her shoulder-length hair, which accentuated the width of her shoulders. The blouse she was wearing in turn clung tightly to her body and showed off her slim back, ending at her waist. A skirt that reached halfway down her thighs seemed to provide very little in terms of mobility, but man, did it show off her great ass!

I walked up to her and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder. She nearly dropped her ladle, but I caught her hand just in time.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" she chided.

"Why not?" I whispered into her ear as my other hand cupped a breast.

"Because your sisters might see us." She took my hand away from her breast and pressed it between her legs.

"But don't you want me to seduce and fuck them, like I did with you?" I squeezed her mound as my other hand cupped an ass cheek.

"Yes, but not after they see us together." She put down the ladle, then turned around to face me. "Fuck them first, then I'll let you grope me like that anytime you want." She gave him a peck on his cheek. "Now sit down, breakfast is ready."

I gave her a look, then sat at the kitchen counter. I watched as mom scooped the bacon and eggs onto a plate then bent over lower than normal to set it in front of me. She gave me a quick glance, knowing that I was looking down her blouse. After staying in that position for a while, she brought out some toast and butter, then poured me a glass of milk.

"I hope you enjoy this," she said as she quickly grabbed two pieces of toast. "I have a meeting to catch."

"You're not going to join me for breakfast?" I said in my most disappointed tone.

She bent down and kissed me on the lips. "When I get back from work and when you have managed to bed your sisters, then I'll think about how I can treat you."

"Yeah, I remember, you promised me a gift."

"And you will get it." Another kiss on my lips and she was out of the door.

So there I was, clad in my shorts, with a hearty breakfast in front of me, alone in a great big house with two sisters who were probably still snoozing away. I looked at the bacon and eggs. They didn't look as delicious as the 'meal' I was expecting, if you can consider eating pussy a meal. But mom had gone to a lot of trouble to prepare it, so the least I could do was swallow the eggs. I could probably reserve the bacon and toast for later, especially after the strenous workout I was planning.

With that part of breakfast satisfied, I went upstairs to my sisters' rooms. I peeped into Amy's room first. The 18-year-old was curled up in her bed and sound asleep. She didn't even hear me when I accidentally knocked her brush off her nightstand. Not willing to take a second chance, I gingerly crept out on tiptoes and closed the door silently behind me. I crossed over to see how my older sister Rebecca was doing. I knocked on her door. When I didn't hear a reply, I opened it and walked in.

Rebecca, or Becky as she liked to be called, was sitting on her bed, cradling her head. She didn't hear me walk in, so she jumped when she saw me sit down next to her. "What are you doing in here... ooohhh..." Her voice trailed off as she winced in pain.

"Looks like somebody partied too much last night," I teased.

"That's not funny," she said as angrily as she could, which she couldn't, because all she felt was a constant throbbing in her skull.

I placed a comforting arm around her shoulder while I took a quick glance at her. Her long hair was frazzled and hid her face partially. She wore a T-shirt that was designed for somebody several times her size, judging by the way it hung from her body. I moved in closer to her so that I could get a better peek down her collar. There they were, the exposed tops of breasts and the valley between them. My dick hardened signficantly as my breathing quickened. I was like a tiger, waiting to pounce on and devour my prey, my sister, darling Becky.

I put my plan into motion. "You know what might help? A massage."

"And who'll give it, you?" she snapped.

"Hey, contrary to popular belief, I can give a rather... sensual and soothing massage."

She brushed her hair aside and looked at me. "Are you for real?"

"Why don't you lie down and let my actions speak for themselves?"

She stared at me as if I was speaking Greek. My heart beat faster and faster as my level of anxiety leapt to new levels. For a moment, I was afraid that she was going to chase me out of her room. That wouldn't be too bad, though, I'd just have to deflower Amy first.

Fortunately, the moment proved to be good for me. She relaxed and turned around. "Oh well, I guess a short rub wouldn't hurt."

"Short?" I thought. Unlikely. But it would definitely be memorable.

"Lie down on your stomach," I said to her.

She did, pulling her hair to the side to give me ample room to her shoulders and back. She stretched her legs out, pushing her blanket slightly, and I saw that she wasn't wearing anything other than the T-shirt. I wasn't sure about underwear, though, there weren't any visible outlines that would reveal what she wore under the shirt.

I positioned myself next to her and pressed my hands into her shoulder blades. She moaned. As I squeezed and rubbed and pressed along her back, she seemed to relax somewhat. Her breathing was more rhythmical and her moans had turned into soft purrs. I looked down at her face and saw that her eyes were closed. She was really enjoying the massage. I moved my hands all over her back and neck, then to her arms, down to her wrists, then back up to her shoulders.

"How does that feel?" I asked before continuing.

"Don't stop, Dean! It feels so good..."

I continued rubbing her, moving further and further down her back, until I was in contact with her T-shirt covered ass. I stopped, taking in her reaction. She didn't seem to mind, so I massaged her ass cheeks for a while, then moved down to her thighs. She spread her legs apart slightly, giving me access to her inner thighs. As I rubbed them, I slowly pushed the edge of her shirt higher and higher until it was near her crotch. Then I left it there and continued massaging down her legs.

"You know," I said without stopping, "you shirt is in the way. How about removing it?"

She turned her head around and glared at me. "Are you kidding me?"

"Why? It's not like you're naked underneath, or are you?"

She blushed slightly.

"And besides, I'm your brother, you think I'm going to do anything to you?" I chuckled mentally as I said the answer to myself.

She thought for a while. "Well, ok."

Before she could move, I grabbed the edge of her shirt and pulled it all the way to her head. The only thing she could do was lift her head and arms slightly to let me take it off completely. I tossed it aside, then resumed massaging her bare back. I was in heaven. Her skin was so smooth and unblemished, it was like rubbing silk. I squeezed at her flesh, feeling the tenseness go away. My eyes were fixed on her shapely ass, her cheeks weren't as large as her breasts, but they were still a sight to behold. I felt my dick become really hard under my shorts.

That's when a sneaky idea came to mind. I pulled my shorts down slightly and took my dick out. It was semi-hard but it was coming to life quickly. I let it hang there, then bent over her to massage her neck and shoulders. In this position, the tip of my dick danced along her ass lightly, sending shivers of excitement down my spine.

My sister noticed something touching her too. "What's that?" she asked without turning around.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"There's something touching my bum."

"There's nothing there," I lied. Then, to distract her, I placed my hands in the insides of her thighs and pushed her legs out.

"Hey!"

"Relax, will you? If you're so nervous and antsy about anything, all the massages in the world won't help."

"But..."

I placed my hands on the outsides of her thighs, then used my thumbs to rub the area close to her exposed pussy. "Oh my god!" I thought. My thumbs were right next to her mound! She had to know this, and if she did, she wasn't doing anything about it! I attributed this to her hangover, she was alert enough to know what was going on, but not responsive enough to take any action.

This was my chance, if there ever was. With one hand rubbing her waist, my other hand rubbed her ass, moving closer and closer to her pussy. I looked her over. Her breathing seemed quicker, she was moving her hips slightly, and was that moisture around her pussy?

My sister was getting excited!

I leaned close to her ear. "How do you feel?" I whispered.

She purred.

With that, I quickly removed my shorts, then positioned myself between her legs. I grabbed her waist, still massaging her there, but moved myself closer to her until my dick was touching the crack between her legs. I bent over her and moved my hands to her sides. My fingers brushed against the sides of her breasts and she breathed in sharply. Taking that as a sign of encouragement, I continued rubbing her sides...

... while the head of my dick penetrated her cunt.

She yelped and jumped, pushing me off. I fell to the side as she turned over. "What the hell is going on?" She glared at me, her eyes taking in every inch of my naked body. Then her gaze rested on my erect dick. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "You..."

I recovered quickly. "Just relax, Becky," I said as I pulled her over. She was transfixed on my dick, her mouth slightly open. With her lying down on her back, I moved on top of her, pushing her legs apart. From this vantage point, I analyzed her entire 20-year-old body. Her lips, her breasts, her arms, her waist and hips. I took hold of her ankles as I moved closer.

She looked at me. "What...?" I answered her by pushing my dick into her blushing pussy. "No!" she screamed. "No, no, no, no, no..."

Her protests didn't matter to me. I had my whole dick in her and now I pulled out. She groaned. "Dean, stop..." No way. I pushed back in, then out, working up a rhythm. She tried to push me away, but I quickly grabbed her wrists and pushed them to the bed. Then I leaned down, using my body to spread her legs further apart. She was trapped and she knew it. She shook her head, thrashing away, but I just continued fucking her.

"Becky, just relax, you'll like it," I said soothingly.

"No, no, Dean," she said in between sobs. "Get off me, I'm your sister!"

"Trust me, you'll like it... just like mom."

She stopped shaking and stared at me. Her mouth opened, forming the word 'mom'. I leant down and kissed her squarely on the mouth. My tongue instantly entered her mouth and found her tongue. When they touched, it sent me into wild exhilaration. Then I noticed that her tongue was also actively seeking mine out. She was really into it! We kissed passionately for a long time while my dick continued ploughing into her soppy cunt.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. "I'm going to let go of your hands now," I said. "You won't try to push me off now, are you?"

She shook her head.

I let go of her wrists, then took hold of her hips. She groaned. I pulled her up, allowing me even deeper penetration into her. She gasped when I was fully in her. "Oh my god, Dean!" she exclaimed. "Oh, you fill me so... much..." She took a breast in each hand, squeezing and rubbing them.

I watched her breasts shake each time our bodies slapped together. It was such an erotic sight that I had no choice but to bend down and take one into my mouth. Becky moaned. "Oh, that's it, Dean, eat my breast, eat it, ooh..." I didn't need any more encouragement. I moved from one breast to the other, biting on both erect nipples.

"Oh god, Dean, make me cum, make me... cum..."

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, you're fucking great!" I responded. I could feel my sperm ready to shoot out. "I'm going to cum too."

"Yes, yes, ooh!" She squeezed her eyes shut and groaned.

Then I was there. Quickly, I lifted her all the way up and hugged her. We wrapped our arms around each other, squeezing each other tightly. I felt her breasts squashed against my chest. That was all I needed. I shot my load. My dick throbbed with each shot, cumming deep in her pussy.

Becky's body stiffened and she let out a load, piercing groan that nearly deafened me. I felt her cunt walls squeeze against my dick as her whole body shook. She had just had an orgasm, coming perfectly in time with mine.

When I had finished shooting my load and she had relaxed somewhat, we loosened our hug and looked at each other. She looked so beautiful. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"You know, I've never cum like that before," she said. "It was so intense."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said while my hands roamed all over her back.

She took in a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair. "My god, we'd just had sex. I mean, we're brother and sister. And you came in me!"

"Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the moment."

She looked at me for a while, then smiled. "Yeah, I guess so." She kissed me again. "I love you, Dean. I wish we could've done this much, much earlier."

"You know, we still can."

"You sure?"

"Sure." I kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue met mine and we kissed like hot lovers in heat, which we were.

Then we heard a scream. We broke off the kiss and looked at the doorway. Amy stood there, a hand on her mouth, her eyes wide with shock and fear.

To Be Continued...

hungten
hungten
191 Followers