Dean's Summer (Special Edition)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungten
hungten
191 Followers

maybe positions: doggie style, tit fucking, oral, anal

anything that you've always wanted to see in your story.. a scene where I'm fucking one of the girls from behind while the other is licking my nipples and mom watches us. I'm jerking off in the computer room looking at incest stories on the Internet and mom catches me.

---

Obviously, I didn't follow his words to the letter, especially the ages, since that's a Literotica necessity.

I sent back a brief outline of the story I had planned. Unfortunately, I lost that email, so this is all I have left:

---

Pt 3 - Dinner time, uneasiness between Dean and Rebecca, and Amy, Dean later confesses uneasy feelings to mom and fucks her, Rebecca finds out. Pt 4 - Dean seduces Amy, Rebecca joins, mom watches Pt 5 - Dean, mom, Amy, Rebecca fuck, mom gives secret gift when sisters leave for a little lesbo action.

---

By the time I actually started writing the stories, they had taken on lives of their own, so I wrote them as I saw fit.

I hope you enjoyed the story! You too, Dean!

Hang Ten!

hungten
hungten
191 Followers