Dear Alan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that third frenetic coming together on that first night of our new relationship, where we lustily used each other without further discussion of the evening's events, but by no means silent in our passion, we retired to the bedroom, where we talked more, and made love twice more during that long night. The final couplings were more loving, less lustful, but still heightened by further discussion of Scottie's visit, and discussion about future visits to come.

Andy, this has been another long and detailed account of our first experience in the lifestyle that we have now enjoyed for many years. I have many other tales to tell you – of how Scottie continued to use Martini, eventually sharing her with a friend or two, of how I finally came to let him know of the affair, and how it then proceeded, of how Scottie eventually moved away, and the search for his successors. If you want to hear more, then let me know and I'll write more. I'll also continue to publish these accounts on literotica.com.

Regards

Rotter

12