Dear Anonymous

Info
A response to haters ends in a self-empowering orgasm.
70 words
4.21
10.1k
4
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest addresses rude commentary, missing the word ā€œtalkā€ in her ā€œReal Talkā€ series and her thoughts on instant gratification as only she can... with unconcerned aplomb, laughter and more than a few orgasms.

T. addresses listeners that do listen and enjoy her work, those that have sent her letters and audios and what she does when she gets them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to my wonderful, loyal listeners... with love.

T.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you so very much. You make the days easier in passing for a broken, broken down, old man.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To HardTimes

Wow!

Thank you so much! This was by far the best thing I have read all week. Thank you so so much. I look forward to seeing your first steps into author-hood! It is because of all the encouragement I receive here that gives me the confidence to keep doing what I do!

T.

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Reasons I keep coming back

First let me say, whoever sent that email is an idiot, because your audios are absolutely amazing. But since you mentioned something about not knowing why we keep coming back, I thought I'd give you at least some of my reasons:

1. I absolutely love the sound of your voice. Even when you're just talking. Your voice has this sexy, almost innocent tone, that I find completely erotic.

2. I love your stories. I haven't been following you long, but I've loved every story I've heard so far. I love the way you get so into the persona of whatever story you are doing.

3. Your audios are personal. You are yourself, and the more I listen, the more I feel like I actually get to know you. Which just makes each story even better than the one before.

4. Listening to you orgasm is better than watching porn. Don't get me wrong, those videos are great, but you are real. I've already lost count of the number of times I've cum, from listening to you cum.

5. You inspire me. I have just submitted my first story on here, still pending approval, and you are a huge part of why I finally did. It's not an audio story, but listening to you really just helped me open up to the possibilities of just letting my mind be free. I've loved writing for most of my life, but this story was my first venture into erotica,, as an author. So thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

You the reason i am considering registering on here after 3years.

Thank you so very much for your contributions... Listened to 3.... And now this one brings it 4, and my orgasm count to 5 for thid morning

Wow yet again!

jy55jy55almost 5 years ago

Oh my God that was so fucking hot you're astounding! So fucking arousing you made me hard as a rock almost instantly what a wonderful orgasm I shared with you god is so fucking hot I swear I'm at a loss for words damn that was good!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Witch's PunishmentĀ A knight heats up a sneaky witch's rear end and more...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Strange Way to Arrange a Spanking Ch. 01Ā "A maid earns a spanking and then turns the tables."in BDSM
Slave for a Night Pt. 01Ā A blind date turns into a night of BDSM sex.in BDSM
A Forced UnionĀ Elowen is taken as a wife by Fay Lord Thalion.in BDSM
CarnivalĀ Dominating my daughters friend - the beginning.in BDSM
More Stories