Dear Cait Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic tale of true love in the most unlikely of forms
1k words
4.25
7.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are aged 18 or over. Of course there will be intercourse, but it'll take a little while to get going... There's a reasonable amount of plot :)

Dear Cait,

It was nearing summertime when we met, my darling. You were so striking... barely 18 years of age yet so wise to the world around you.

I was strolling across that field- the one with the long, lush grass that reached your knees- a piece of corn hanging from my mouth. It was warm that day, and there was a slight breeze. I shielded my eyes from the sun and scanned the meadow, and my eyes fell on you. You sat silently under the shade of the only tree, looking out towards the village, your golden curls blowing slightly in the wind. You were so serene, resting there... I stood for what must have been a while, though it felt like seconds, staring at your beautiful frame.

You raised your head slightly and then looked over to me. Shocked, I took a step back, but instead of scowling, you smiled. Your face lit up and you looked even more beautiful than before- your stunning aquamarine eyes glittering.

I knew then that I loved you.

I slowly took a few steps toward you and you stood up, now facing me properly. I walked forward a little more, and then a little more, until I was almost an arms length away from you. You wore a long dress made from several layers of different fabrics- cotton, lawn, and muslin. Over that an apron was loosely tied around you. You were very slender- your clothes nipped in at the waist and then billowed out, flowing to the floor. Your skin was like ivory, and you had a scattering of light freckles across your nose. You were like an angel to me.

You raised your arm and clutched it to your chest and padded the last few steps to me. Your smile disappeared for a brief moment as your eyes studied my face. You looked into my eyes and grinned again, biting your lip a little. You were still silent.

Taking the plunge, I swallowed and said very quietly,

"Who do I have the pleasure of meeting, Miss?"

You looked to the floor, hiding a slight blush. Then you reached into your apron pocket and took out a thin sheet of rock and a piece of chalk. I frowned and in response you brought the slate (the rock) up close and began writing on it with the chalk. After a few moments you were satisfied and passed the rock to me.

My name is Cait, what's yours?

It's a pleasure to meet you too...

"I'm Lonan." I reached up to brush your fragile cheek and you blushed. "And the pleasure is all mine..."

You brought your hand up and rested it over mine. Smiling dreamily, you tilted you head to the side and closed your eyes, breathing deeply. Your hand guided mine and laid it above your breastbone. I felt your heart throbbing quietly and I brought my other hand round to cup your waist. You sighed and pressed yourself tightly against my torso.

I felt so surreal... I knew nothing about you yet I knew that now I had a hold of you I'd never be able to let you go.

You tilted your head up towards mine and opened your eyes. Immediately I was enthralled by you: captivated. Your pale pink lips parted slightly and I felt myself lean closer to you. You sighed once more and batted your eyelids before closing them slowly.

In a second I had pressed my lips to yours. They were soft and cool and I could feel your breath upon me. I searched your mouth with mine, gently moving over each lip and then up to your cheek and down until they reached your throat. Your breath caught and you gasped a little- the first sound I'd heard you make. I brought myself back up to your mouth and traced my tongue along your bottom lip. As I did so I felt you melt into me, draping your arms desperately around my neck. You were responding now, eagerly kissing me back and running your hands through my hair. I trailed my hands along your body and clasped you by the waist firmly. Then I lifted you and you wrapped your legs around me, clinging to me as we embraced passionately. Holding you securely with one hand, I let my other explore your body. I ran it along your back and over your stomach. Kissing your neck again and hearing the wonderful noise that was your gasp, I slowly moved my hand so that it rested against the bottom of your breasts. When I was sure you were relaxed, I pushed my hand upwards so that it glided over the perfect bumps with a slight amount of pressure. You clung to me harder and I took it as a sign to continue. I took hold of the neckline on your dress, pulling it downwards slowly, letting you feel the fabric running across your skin. I lingered, hoping to excite you, but after a few moments could barely contain myself so pulled down the cloth completely, exposing your tender breasts and heaving chest. I breathed softly on your nipples and they tightened into knots. I gently took one in my mouth and sucked slightly. I felt you tensing and continued.

I moment later you were squirming and struggling. At first I thought I had sent you into ecstasy already and began sucking harder, running my tongue over your nipple. I felt something hit my back and realized it was you, fighting to get out of my grasp.

The sudden change shocked me and I let you go immediately. You fell to the floor and scrambled up, pulling up your dress and wiping your eyes: you were crying.

I held out my hand, trying to speak, but found I was frozen. Without a sound or a glance you ran from me, your hair blowing back like swirling yellow waves.

I managed to shout one word: "Cait!"

Even if you had heard, you didn't look back.

To be continued...