Dear Darling

Story Info
1.1k words
3.9
10.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If we ever met, you would be the type of lady I would take my time with.

I would start off slow.

I am not impatient, I like to use my mouth and I get a sense of achievement and deep satisfaction of making you squeal, squirm and shudder with delight whenever we spend the night together.

I know you like it rough, I know you like to be dominated but hey, we've just met, this isn't about me, tonight it's all about you and learning what makes you tick, when you cum, that is the point I have dominated you, that is the point where you lose your senses and forget who you are, that is when you look at me and know the truth of what is happening.

I'll start with a deep kiss, my hands, your hair, running up the back of your neck to grab a fist full to make sure you don't pull away before I've had enough,

I'll break away, stare in to your eyes and then start on your ear, a slight nibble, small lick, a bite, then your neck.

I don't want to spend too long here but just long enough to make you want more.

I'm going to lay you down on your bed, I want you to place your hands above your head on the bed I've warned you, they move I stop, I'm going to use the back of my nails (I want you to do that to yourself now use the back of your nails start at your opposite shoulder and slowly stroke to the back of your other hand) that is the technique I will be using over your entire body, I hope you're ticklish.

I get a kick out of that, after a while though you relax to the point where it no longer tickles,

While I am stroking from your cheeks to your toes, I am specifically missing your nipples and pussy, every now and then I'll give your breasts a tight squeeze, I'll run the back of my hand millimeters above your clit, I'll circle your nipples in spirals almost to the bud, then take off in another direction.

You have begged me to get on with it, you have moaned for me to stop torturing you as I've gone to your inner thigh you have tried to trap my hand and fuck yourself with it, you've tried to move your hands but every time I stop, and before you can touch yourself I force them back to above your head, I've threatened to tie you there,

I start to kiss your belly button, heading south I get to that sweet spot just above, I can smell that sweet ambrosia, I get the urge to end it there I let out a long sigh making sure to breathe softly on your pussy making you squirm, you buck your hips, I get my lips and tongue out of the way just in time, I smile at you, I warn you that now you're going to pay.

I back pedal I start to use my hand again you groan in frustration, I'm sliding my hand down the outside of your leg, I bring it back up on the inside, I'm so close to home, I haven't stopped yet, you feel the softest touch brush past your lips that it sends a jolt of electricity through your body, I continue up I leave you wanting, I come back up look at you deeply wink and whisper. "Told you."

I'm kissing you again, I'm running my tongue around your lips and then bite your bottom one, you can feel my hand on your belly. I've started to move it up to the underside of your breast I squeeze, I pinch your nipple at last, you gasp, I'm starting to pick things up a bit,

I've decided play time is over, enough is enough, you can see it in my eyes, I can see it in yours, I can see the silent pleading, because you know I will make you wait longer if you told me,

I start to kiss your neck again I'm working my way down, throat, chest, each nipple I give a kiss a lick and a bite, I'm at your belly again, I'm at the sweet spot I can feel you're ready for me, I position myself between your legs, draped over my shoulders, my hands either side of your thighs, I start kissing the inside of your thigh from your knee, I make my way to your sweet centre of delight (I pretend to ignore your hands on your breasts.

I stop.

Start on the opposite leg from the knee heading up, I slowly lick the crease between leg and lip, both sides.

I use my tongue above your clit, below your pussy around and round in tighter circles, slowly, until you think I can't get any slower or closer without hitting the jackpot, but by now you are whimpering.

The jackpot, I received about an hour ago when I first laid you down upon your bed, I'm brushing my lips against yours you buck you get what you want for a second.

I stop.

I go back to your knees, I've warned you, you start to raise your voice for me to "fucking hurry up and make you fucking cu..."

You have pleaded, you have begged, you have tried to do it yourself, you have tried to force me to do it, nothing has worked, you don't get out your last few words.

You are in such ecstasy it's almost agony, or is it the other way round, you're not sure what is going on you cannot think, you have no idea what has just happened you come out of a daze I'm still there I'm still sucking, licking, nibbling your clit, pussy, I have a finger up your ass, I have my other hand with 2 fingers stroking your g-spot I feel your first orgasm subside I feel the aftershocks trembling through your pussy I feel you're getting ready for another one.

For the first time that night I don't stop I've lost you again, your back is arched you've grabbed my hair, I fear you're going to rip off your tit with how hard you are squeezing it, I smile to myself, I've done it.

I crawl up next to you on the bed as you're coming down from your high I stroke back some hair that has fallen across your face I've got the biggest grin on my face, you're breathless.

I give you a minute to calm down, then I say 3 words and I'm grinning because I know I'm going to pay, I know that I will be tortured as much as you were, I say,

"My turn Darling."