Dear Diary

Story Info
A peek into a coed's diary.
1.3k words
4.28
23k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COPYRIGHT BY TRENDYREDHEAD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DO NOT COPY OR REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

*

(Saturday, 2p)

Dear Diary,

Last night I was with Jake. Again. OHMYGOD you just can't imagine how incredi-fucking-ble he is!!! We finally did it. FINALLY. I still have his cum running out of me – I need to shower but I wanted to tell you about it while it was still fresh – the memories, that is, not the cum in my panties.

Anyway, he took me to this frat party, and we ended up in some back room. The only light was from this really cheesy lava lamp, and I'd smoked a bowl with Becca before we went, so I was all relaxed and shit. I wanted to suck his dick, so he let me. Let's just say I about fell out of my pants when he pulled out that monster. I swear it had to be at least 18" – as long as my forearm almost! No wonder his frat brothers call him the Anaconda. I think that's a snake, isn't it? My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon! But I digress....

I could barely get my hand around him, and there was no way that big boy was gonna fit down my throat. But using two hands and a heck of a lot of tongue action and suction, I managed to get him groaning and moaning. It didn't take long before he was begging to fuck me, just like I wanted him to. But first, I made him eat me. He licked my cunny like a man in the desert, and when he started sucking on my perfect little clit, well, I about saw stars. I was climbing the walls I wanted that hunk of man meat in me so bad. I think there may have been a few other guys in the room, but I didn't care. Jake was all I could think of – that, and his enormous dick. I thought only black men had dicks that big, but I guess maybe not.

Before I really had time to think, Jake bent me over the pool table, which was good – I didn't want to see that big log of his aiming at my tight, tiny little cunny. But I sure could feel it. Every single inch, going deeper and deeper – I had no idea I could stretch that far. Thank god he went slowly, but I could feel every ridge and vein as he slid in, and I was beginning to think he'd never get it inside me all the way when I felt his balls slap my thighs.

He reached around me and grabbed my titties. I think he might have made some comment about how perfectly perky they were. For what I spent on them, they better be! Just cuz god didn't give me a perfectly matched set of 36DDs didn't mean I didn't deserve them! He was pulling and twisting my swollen nipples and kneading my tits, all the while he was pounding me with that gargantuan dick of his. God it felt so good. I've never been fucked like that before, ya know? I guess Candi was right – a good fucking with a dick that size can make you forget about everything, and I think the weed must have helped. Being relaxed like that made it easier to fit him inside me.

I was begging him to make me cum – but he just laughed. That really pissed me off, until I felt someone down below us on the floor spread my legs and start sucking my clit like a peppermint. That finally set me over the edge – that and Jake sticking his wet finger up my ass. And when I started cumming, he shot what must have been a quart of cum inside me. I could feel it being squeezed out – cuz he was still shoving that monster inside me – and it was running down my thighs like a river. The next thing I knew, he had me flipped over and was feeding me his big dick again – I swear I'll never look at a cucumber the same way again – and told me I had to lick him clean cuz he didn't want to go home all sticky. That's when some guy busted out his camera phone and started taking pictures of me with that baseball bat of Jake's halfway down my throat. Call me a slut, but at that point I just didn't care. Someone was still licking my clit and fingering me, and I squeezed out another little O before Jake finally pulled out of my mouth and put his big beefsteak away.

Damn, that was good. I finally figured out who was eating me out that whole time, and I have to say I was quite surprised. It was Becca of all people – I had no idea that girl played for both teams! And we have a study date this afternoon – I think I might just be studying anatomy with her instead of B-law. She has this fucking gorgeous set of titties that I can't wait to get my hands on. Talk about perfect. I wonder if she bought hers too. I bet her nipples are huge.

I'd better go shower before Becca gets here. Don't want her having sloppy seconds!

XOXOXO....me

(Saturday, 9p) Dear Diary,

Becca came over tonight, and ohmygod I cannot believe that girl! She is soooo sexy. Her tits are these little georgia peach things with these chocolate nipples that taste so sweet – like little candy corn on my tongue. Needless to say, we did not get any studying done, but I don't care. She hardly sat down on the bed with her B-law book when I just couldn't help it – I had to kiss her. I'd never really kissed a girl before, but it's so much better than kissing most guys. She was so soft and gentle, it was kind of dreamy. She pushed me back on the bed and pinned me down while she kissed me some more, rubbing her crotch on mine, and I got so wet. It felt so wrong, but so right, ya know? I can't believe I'm actually admitting this, but hell – no one will know unless they read my diary, right?

She told me to just lay back and enjoy it, and then she kissed her way down my neck to my titties. She pulled on my nipples and sucked 'em like they were little lemon drops. Fucking amazing, I tell ya. Before I knew what was happening, she had me on all fours and she was sucking my cunnie like she did last night. I swear I came so hard I almost passed out.

Of course I had to return the favor, so I told her to undress for me and then I kissed her from head to toe before getting lost in that little shaved snatch of hers. She tasted like seawater, which wasn't what I expected at all. I wasn't sure what to do, but she had no problem telling me what she liked – three fingers shoved up her hole and my lips holding on tight to her clit while I strummed it with my tongue. She was grabbing and pulling on those nipples of hers, stretching 'em out so they looked like tootsie rolls, and when she came she gushed all over the place. I'd heard my brother talk about girls who squirted, but this was like a flood. It was freakin' cool, getting her off like that.

We ended up in the shower together helping each other soap up and shit, and then we ended up going out for nachos. Good sex always makes me hungry.

I think I might go out with Becca again tomorrow night... Should I wear something sexy for her? Hard to believe a week ago, dressing sexy for a woman never crossed my mind, and now it's all I can think about...

XOXOXO...me

*

COPYRIGHT BY TRENDYREDHEAD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DO NOT COPY OR REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.