Dear Diary

Story Info
A college co-ed reveals her secret passions.
850 words
3.69
16k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
376 Followers

Note: All characters are over the age of 18.

Dear Diary,

Does anyone even keep such things anymore? I suppose since I am using password protected computer files, you are not truly a diary. But what are you then? An electronic journal of a fucked up mind I suppose. But that is too long to type each day, so how about we just keep to 'diary?'

You realise, of course, I am only doing this to make my shrink happy and keep everyone (meaning my parents) off my back. They seem to think I am 'sick?' That I need help somehow. It is all bullshit, of course. My grades are good. Actually they are damned good since I make the Dean's List every f'ing semester. My dorm room is so clean you could eat off the floor. No one else on the hall can even come close to that. I am keeping to the budget that my parents gave me for college. In fact, I have actually managed to save a little bit just in case those puritanical assholes decide to cut me off. I even frigging volunteer to tutor some of the football players that are having trouble in class.

Of course, that is where all this 'trouble' began...at least in my parents' eyes. Narrow-minded, religious bigots that they are. I ask you, Diary, is there anything wrong with a young woman exploring her awakening sexuality? I mean I kept my fucking virginity until college. I do meaning fucking since we are not counting those hand jobs and blow jobs that I gave Tyler Williams. But come on, this is the twenty-first century why can't a girl enjoy some dick? Cock? Penis? Fucking? Preferably the big black kind.

I would like to say that is all there is too it, but I realize with their small-town Texas ideals and religious upbringing my parents would not be happy with me fucking around...period. But would they really be making me see a shrink and threatening to cut off all support if it was white guys? Alright, granted Mommy might have been a tad shocked when she walked into my dorm room to find even three white guys naked and hard as a rock. But I think that she is just jealous that I have the balls to do what she always wanted to. I saw how big her eyes got when she saw those black cocks.

Of course, she ran straight home to Daddy and told him everything. He even bought Pastor Williams up to the college to 'speak' with me. Maybe I should have told him about the things that his precious Tyler and I did at Christian camp. Or perhaps I should have told him the things that his perfect son wanted me to do? But I wasn't stupid. I cried and begged for the lord's forgiveness; just like a good girl.

But how do we know that De Vinci movie wasn't right? Perhaps even Jesus got some good loving with Mary Magdalene? I sure hope he did. I mean it would be a real bitch to die for everyone else's' sin and not even have any fun of your own.

It is the shrink stuff that is really pissing me off though. Why do I have to see one of the university's counsellors every week? Since when was fucking black guys a mental health problem? The only cool thing about it that she seems to see things more my way. While my parents think we are exploring the 'deviate and sinful' mind that makes a good girl do such nasty things, we are actually talking about how fucked up they are for not accepting sexual exploration as normal. That's the only thing that makes all this bullshit bearable at all...someone that recognizes I am just having some fun.

I am not hurting anyone. We always use condoms...yeah for safe sex. And I never do anything I don't want to or make them do anything they don't want to. OK, I admit that perhaps I might have been having too much fun when Mommy stopped by. It is one thing to be fucking Terrell, Payton and Eugene, but all at once? But we were having fun before she came in. It did hurt a bit to have Eugene's thick seven inches in my bum at the same time that Terrell had his seven and a half stuffed in my little pussy, but even the pain had a nice edge to it. Thankfully Payton had his eight inches stuffed down my throat so I could not scream though.

Damn, why am I sitting here typing to you, Diary, when I could be over at Payton's apartment getting fucked? That is the crazy thing; not me. Fuck it all! I wrote that damned paper for health tomorrow. My laundry is folded and put away. Why shouldn't a girl enjoy a big black dick if she's taken care of her business?

I'll see you tomorrow, Diary. If you are very good...or naughty...I might even tell you what happened tonight.

Bye...

Abigail

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
376 Followers