Dear Diary,

Story Info
A daughter confesses to a night of incest.
1.7k words
3.91
88.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MHF11
MHF11
31 Followers

Dear Diary,

It's Ann, of course. Sorry I haven't written in since the night before my eighteenth birthday, but life has been a bit strange. I've been debating for days, whether to write about how strange the night after my birthday was. I guess, since I'm already writing, I might as well.

Saturday was my eighteenth birthday, my parents took me out to dinner like always, it was alright. The food wasn't as great as I expected, but it was more about spending time with family then actually eating. When we got home, my parents gave me the gifts they had bought. By far my favorite gift was a gift card to Victoria Secret from my mother. All the other gifts weren't my taste, and I knew I wouldn't get any use out of. So Sunday came, and I went shopping at the mall. I ended up spending pretty much all the money on my gift card. I picked up a corset, a few new bras, and some matching panties. That night, I was suppose to go out to a strip club with a couple friends, for a belated birthday celebration. However, that never happened. My friend Sarah called me about an hour before we were suppose to leave, and told me she was grounded. This basically ruined my night. So I was stuck home, birthday celebration down the drain, and the worst part was that it was Sunday.

Sunday as you know is my Dad's "Poker Night." This is an excuse for my Dad to get drunk with a couple of his friends and excuse for my mother to disappear for the night. Well I guess here's where life gets a bit strange, as I said. It was around ten, and I was wearing these purple silk pajamas I had bought the day before. Well I decided I needed a drink, and headed to the kitchen. This is right next to the dining room, of course, where the poker game was. I hated walking into the kitchen on "Poker Nights" because I'd always have to listen to the stupid conversations my Dad and his friend were having. As I'm pouring a glass, I can hear them walking about women they were with in high school. By now they were all pretty drunk, especially my dad. As I had finished pouring the glass, and was about to head back to my room, I was yelled at to come into the dining room and say hello to everyone. I reluctantly did. I tried to say hi, as fast as possible, and quickly leave, but they insisted I stay and play a hand. I figured it would be easier to just play a hand, then try and argue my way out of it.

So we started playing, and one of his friends kept telling my Dad he needed to, "Pay up." I had no clue what he meant, but my dad seemed to get angry every time he brought it up. Well, one hand of poker, turned into many hands. I ended up playing for a couple hours. Until it was down to just my Dad, one of his friends and me playing. I actually ended up ducking out of the game, and just watching them play. Mostly because they started playing for money, and I didn't want to waste any of the birthday money I had. They played for awhile, and my Dad lost a lot of money. It ended up where my Dad was short on a blind. My Dad's friends offered the suggestion that he could play this last hand without the blind, but if he lost, he would have to, "Pay up." My Dad, who was ridiculous drunk at this point, was laughing when he agreed.

Needless to say, My Dad continued his losing streak and lost this last hand. Well almost immediately after the hand was over; My Dad's friend offered me a drink. My reflex was to say no, because my Dad was right there. The weird thing was when I said no to the vodka, my Dad told me to go ahead. So I began to drink with my Dad and his friend. We ended up drinking for awhile before moving to the couch to watch some television. By the time the "Facts Of Life" finished it's first episode, I was already drunk. Now as you know, I've drank before, but this was probably my first time ever being drunk. It felt pretty good, but I was really horny. I know that sounds weird since I was sitting there with my Dad and as his friend (I never figured out his name), but it didn't seem weird at the time. My head was resting on my Dad's lap, and I could feel his friend's leg next to my butt. They were both still drinking, while I was just trying to keep awake. The sound of the television seemed muffled, and so did the sound of my Dad and his friend talking, but I could make out a bit of what was said. My Dad's friend was pestering him to pay what he owed, and My Dad seemed to be procrastination. I remember thinking that my Dad should just pay him, so he'll shut up. Well finally my Dad agreed to pay him.

And that's when I felt a hand on my back. The hand slowly slid down my back, and caressed, my butt. Then too my surprise, I felt the hand slid under my pant line and into my pants. I didn't move, I wasn't sure if I was awake. Then I felt that same hand, slid a finger into my pussy. At this time I was drenched, and I knew the person noticed, because the next thing my Dad's friend said was something along the lines of, "She's really wet, Pat." The finger began going to work on my pussy, and I could barely keep myself from moaning. The finger probed in and out of my pussy, and then a second finger hit my clit and began rubbing it. I couldn't help it any longer, I started moaning. My Dad must of heard me, because he lifts my head up onto his chest, and hugged me. He asked me if I was okay. I told him I was better than okay. He laughed, and I felt my Dad's friend slide my pajamas down. I looked right in my Dad's eyes, as I felt pressure on my pussy, and I knew I was about to get fucked. Now I've been fucked before, but this guy was hung! At least he must of, because his dick hurt so much at first. I remember whimpering, and I remember my Dad asking me if I was okay again.

The dick pressed into me, and my pussy opened up to take it all in. The dick began slowly working my pussy, and then picked up a little pace. I could feel his hands on my hips and it felt great. I went to lay my head back on my Dad's lap and just take it, when I realized he had a hard on. I couldn't believe my Dad had a hard on. I don't know what came over me, but I took his dick right out of his pants and wrapped my lips around it. So yes Diary, as you could imagine, I felt like a whore. For the first time in my life, I actually felt like a complete whore, and I liked it. Anyway, so I continued taking his cock in my mouth, as his friends rammed my pussy repeatedly. That cock felt so good between my legs, and he was hitting just the right spots. It was hard to breath, I couldn't help but moaning and I was gagging on my Dad's hard dick. My Dad's friend grabbed my hips hard, and told my Dad he was going to come. My father yanked me by the hair off his dick, and asked me where I wanted it. Well I knew where I wanted it, I wanted it right between the legs. So without too much thought, I told them both proudly, "Fill me with cum, fuck me full of it." Those hands tightened on my hips, he pulled me down as he bucked harder. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, as he called me a slut, right before unloading a warm stream of cum right in the back of my pussy.

It felt so good, as I lowered my lips back onto my Dad cock, I could feel all the warmth in my pussy. My Dad's friend pumped his dick a few more times in me, before pulling out. As he lay back relaxing on the couch, he told said to my Dad, "You have to fuck this pussy Pat, it feels great. Why don't you fill the whore up, you know she wants it." Without thinking, I immediately pulled his dick out of my mouth and begged, "Daddy, please fill me pussy full of your cum, I need it! I promise I'll take it all like a good whore." Well I'm not sure if my Dad didn't want to, or not, but he grabbed my head, pressed it on his cock, and fucked my mouth. I kept gagging, but he just fucked my mouth harder. His friend cheered him on, "Fuck that whore's mouth, that's it." I felt my Dad's cock throb in my mouth and as his load hit the back of my throat. I greedily sucked it all up. My Daddy tasted so good.

This was so perfect I couldn't stop thinking; this was truly an experience of a lifetime. But then, everything was ruined. My Dad threw me down on the floor, and began yelling at me. He told me to go to my room, and never tell anyone about this. I wasn't sure what was going on, but when he started calling me a filthy slut, and talking about he didn't raise a one, I knew it was time to leave. So that's how my night ended. What a crazy night. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next?

MHF11
MHF11
31 Followers