Dear Diary...

Story Info
A young student gets a surprise job interview.
1k words
3.47
56.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rainbow
Rainbow
7 Followers

Dear Diary...

This morning was amazing! I wasn't sure what to expect at my first interview so I wore something smart, my Black suit and heels, with a white blouse underneath I looked a knockout. After trying about a dozen different ways of doing my hair, I tied it up in a curly heap and left the house with my fingers crossed. I thought it would be a good idea to get to the bar early, I didn't want to keep Mr. Sanders waiting. I knew that being a barmaid wasn't the most exciting job in the world, but living at home was still a drag and I hated never having enough money to go out with the girls from college.

I got to the bar about ten minutes early. When I knocked, the door was opened by a huge, black man in a grey suit. He had really short hair and shifty looking brown eyes, and to be honest, made me feel even more nervous than I already was. I explained about the job interview but he just smiled at me and walked off through a door on the right, so I followed. The room we entered was quite small and smelt of old leather and cigars. Behind an expensive looking wooden desk sat an older man, dressed all in Black. His hair was peppered with grey and he had an air of money. Somehow I knew he had to be the boss. The black guy sat down on one of the green leather chairs at the back while I just stood there, wondering what to do next.

After a moment or two, Mr. Sanders spoke. He said that I looked much younger than he'd expected and asked if I realised what the job entailed. I knew that some of the girls here wore very skimpy outfits and guessed that they were often given a hard time by the men that went there. Before I knew what was going to happen next, Mr. Saunders asked me to take off my jacket. It was a bit stuffy in the office, so I didn't mind. Next, he asked me to unbutton my blouse! I felt really uncomfortable then, and began looking for a way out of there, but the huge, black security guard sat next to the only door. It seemed safer for me to just go along with things for the time being and hope it be over soon. The first button was easy, but it took a few deep breaths before I could undo the others.

After the buttons, he wanted me to take off my skirt and shoes. It wasn't like I had a choice in the matter. There were two of them and just one of me and I was beginning to get really scared. The dark skirt fell easily to the ground and it didn't take long to kick my heels to one side.

"Why don't you come and sit on my knee young lady" he said as he smiled to the other guy.

I thought it best to do as I was told, and walked around to his side of the desk. Looking down, I saw his plump, round cock sticking out of his trousers! It looked really hot and although I was scared I began to feel rather excited too. Although I wasn't a virgin, I hadn't had much experience, but was thinking about the job and the money I desperately needed more than anything else.

Slowly, I took off my panties and put them on top of the desk. Standing in front of his chair I could hear Mr. Saunders groaning softly behind me. Bending my knees, I lowered myself really slowly on to his throbbing shaft. It felt huge, like it was filling me up inside. I began to rock slowly backwards and forwards on his thick cock. It felt so smooth and warm and wet down there. Pumping him softly, I arched my back and began to moan as he put his hands around me and started to pinch my nipples through my bra. I felt him pushing against me, trying to get deeper inside. By now I was panting with effort and rocking faster as his cock seemed to grow even bigger inside me! My small, round nipples tingled with pleasure as he played with them through the black lace.

With all that was going on, I'd almost forgotten the security guard. When I opened my eyes he was on the other side of the desk with his gigantic, black shaft in his hand. It was enormous! I'd never seen a black cock before, and never one of this size! He watched me lick my lips as he pulled the dark skin faster and faster. Knowing he wouldn't last long now, I motioned him over and he sat on the desk in front of me. Quickly I took his huge rod in my hand and lent my face down to it. Licking around its tip, I could taste the salty sweetness that was begging to be released. I slowly let the whole length of his shaft slide down my throat and used my tongue to tickle the base.

This was amazing! I was being fucked by my interviewer whilst sucking off his security guard! Moving faster, pushing down harder and licking and sucking like crazy proved to be too much for them both. As Mr. Saunders came inside me, I could feel his hot spunk filling me and beginning to slide down my hot thighs. The black guy wasn't far behind. A few moments later he shot his load into my mouth and I drank it down, sucking all the time, not wanting it to end.

It seemed that I'd passed my interview because Mr. Saunders offered me a job at his bar after all. I'm not sure what my duties are yet, but I'm sure they'll be fun! I could hardly turn him down after all my hard work now, could I?

Rainbow
Rainbow
7 Followers