Dear Diary...

Story Info
Coed recounts her own adventures in baby-sitting.
1.3k words
3.51
65.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

So you know that guy Louis, right? Duh, of course you do! I've only been in love with him since I was, like, 16, when I first met him at the tennis club! And I'm 26 now... Shit, has it really been ten years that I've been, uh, crushing on him?!

Of course, so much has happened since we first met - he's been married, had those two sweet twins, and, just about two years ago, he got a divorce. Diary, was it wrong of me to get a little thrill when I heard of his divorce?

Well, anyway, Louis called me the other day, to see if I was free to baby-sit last night, Friday night, from 5 - 11:30 pm.

And, as you know, Diary, Friday nights are Girls Night Out around here! And I guess that Louis could sense my hesitation because he goes, "Well, if you're busy, I could always send them next door, to Mrs. Wilson's. But, you know, she feeds them that God awful prune cobbler and all she does all day and night is watch the Home Shopping Network!"

Now I've met Mrs. Wilson and I could not do that to Nicole and Alexander! "Aw, Mrs. Wilson, bless her sweet, prune eating heart! She means well."

Louis chuckled.

I continued on to say, "Well, Friday nights is my usual 'Girls Night Out' - my girl friends and I go to the local watering hole. But, if it's all right by you, I could bring my stuff and freshen up at your house and still have plenty of time to spend with the girls...."

Thankfully, Louis was more than happy to comply with that plan!

So, moving along to last night, Diary, I went over to Louis' home straight after work, armed with a duffle bag full of an outfit and all my makeup and hair supplies!

I had to carry my boots in by hand - you know the ones, Diary, those new black leather ones with the skinny heels and the pointy toes. The ones that men tend to be both frightened of and excited by!

Louis was the one to open the door, giving me a make shift hug hello around my duffle bag, and I could hear his kids racing around in the background. It's hard to believe that they're already 5! And Louis is 50, but, really he doesn't look a day over 30! Yummy!

Anyway, so Louis answered the door and immediately noticed all my 'luggage'. "Moving in, Carolyn?," he teased.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I flushed, but, before I could answer, he noticed the boots in my hand. "Damn, Girl! You could cause some serious damage with those boots!"

And he proceeded to sing "These Boots are Made for Walkin'" as he led me through the kitchen and in onto the living room where we found the kids on the couch, noisly playing 'Go Fish'.

Anyway, Diary, you don't want to hear all the boring details of my night baby-sitting, do you? No, of course not! I know you, you want all the dirty details!

Soooo..... skipping ahead, the kids were a piece of cake and went to sleep without too much trouble. At about 10:45, I started to get ready.

First, I freshed up my makeup and took my hairclip out, letting my curls tumble wildly down my back. Then I started to get dressed, exchanging my baggy faded worn jeans for my favorite pair of dark low riders. The ones that hug my long legs just right and sit just low enough on my hips for my sparrow tattoo to peek out over the waistband in the back.

Next came my top. Well, technically, I first changed my bra - ditching my bland white one for that sexy black lacy one that I love. Then I pulled on my cute little black ribbed tank top. I love it because it's cut low enough to give a little tease, but not too low to be obscene. And, since it was a chilly night, I slid my new lavender cardigan on, leaving it unbuttoned.

Just as I was sitting down on the couch to pull on my boots, I heard Louis pull into the driveway. And wait 'til you hear what I did, Diary! I positioned myself just so on the couch, so that my body was facing the front door, and took my sweet time zipping up my boots, knowing full well that Louis would have a nice view right down my top!

"wow...!," I heard Louis breath softly, giving me an inkling that he was enjoying the view.

"What was that?," I asked, raising my head and tossing my hair over my shoulder.

"Wha... Huh... Oh.. um...," Louis stammered, "I was wondering who replaced my baby-sitter with the gorgeous young woman!"

"Oh, stop it!," I grinned as I stood up to walk a bit closer to Louis. With my heels on, I was almost as tall as him.

"No, really, Carolyn," he began, sliding a friendly arm around my waist, "and I probably shouldn't even be thinking this, let alone saying it to you, because I'm practically twice your age, but you really look gorgeous tonight! And those boots...? Hot!!"

"Thanks!," I chirped, thrilled by the compliment, hoping for more. Much, much more, if you know what I mean, Diary.

"You're welcome!," Louis replied, throwing me a bright smile. "Now, let me just pay you and you can be on your way. I'm sure your friends are waiting for you."

He moved over to the kitchen, pulling his checkbook out of a drawer, and I was so disappointed that he had removed his arm from my waist!!

"Oh, take your time," I tried to encourage, "I'm in no hurry; the bar doesn't even really get busy until 1."

So, Diary, after he handed me my payment, I was trying to think of ways to stall, ways to spend more time with this gorgeous man! And, as luck would have it, I had a major "Carolyn Moment" - the heel of my boot got stuck in a crack in the sidewalk, twisting my ankle.

As I whimpered a "ouch, ouch, ouch!" a few times, Louis wrapped his arm around my waist once again and guided me back inside, suggesting that I sit down for a moment and he'll take a look at my ankle.

I sat on the couch again and Louis kneeled in front of me, gently taking my foot into his hands. Well, Diary, he was so sweet to me - he carefully took off my boot and slipped off my sock to inspect my hurt ankle.

"It looks a bit swollen, if you want, I can get you some ice and you can kick back here for a little while.," Louis offered.

I took him up on the offer and, after taking off my other shoe, I relaxed back on the couch. My heart was thundering in my chest as Louis asked if I wanted to watch a movie and join him in a glass of wine. Uh, yea!

So, Louis got me settled with the television remote and a glass of Chardonnay. After channel surfing for a little while, I chose the movie Ocean's 12. Hey, it has action for him and hot guys for me!

At first, Louis sat in the arm chair on the other side of the arm, allowing me to have the couch to myself. Y'know, to rest my ankle.... But I noticed that he was sitting at an awkward angle in order to see the television.

"Hey, do you want to sit over here, with me?," I offered, curling up in a ball to make room for him.

"That'd be great, but don't twist yourself up like that for me.....," he said, sitting down at the end of the couch, "Here, you can put your feet on my lap. Let me take another look at that ankle."

Oh, man, I hate to leave you hanging, Diary, but I just looked at the clock and I've got to get to work in 20 minutes!! But, don't worry, Diary, I'll be back right after work to tell you the rest!!